Tajiks Worldwide Community: FAY??B?D, capital of Badakhshan - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

FAY??B?D, capital of Badakhshan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:39 AM

FAY??B?D, atoponym of auspicious meaning (blessed abode) which enjoys great popularity throughout the Iranian world. Besides numerous villages of various importance (e.g. 77 occurrences of the name in Iran according to P?pol?-Yazd?, p. 392), it designates two important towns: one is the main town and administrative center of the Afghan province of Bada??n (q.v.), the second is the town founded 1132/1719-20 which served as the first capital of the naww?b of Awadh, now a district headquarters in Uttar Pradesh, 120 km east of Lucknow (Bazmee Ansari; Cole, index). It is also the name of one of the eighteen main canals of the Bal??b oasis (q.v.), hence the name of the district it waters, now extended to an ?al?qad?r? of the province of J?zj?n, south east of ?q?a (811 km2; 24,750 inhabitants in 1358

#2 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:12 AM

Finally ... a place not polluted by Indians and the dirty idols like ChartVerdi worshipped today by poor cultureless Tajiks
[QUOTE=Kamyar;10265]FAY??B?D, atoponym of a suspicious meaning ([B]blessed abode) which enjoys great popularity throughout the Iranian world. [/QUOTE]

#3 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:03 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;10269]Finally ... a place not polluted by Indians and the dirty idols like ChartVerdi worshipped today by poor cultureless Tajiks[/QUOTE]

If you are upset at a minority of Tajiks watching Indian shows, those are a small number and mostly from Kabul. Tajiks of north of Kabul and west of Kabul do not watch those shows as much.

Kabul is close geographically to India that is why they have influence among Kabuli-Tajiks.

#4 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:10 AM

Well, tallking to my esteemed Tajik friend Pors, I learned that 60% of Tajikistan is Indified (watching Indian movies and listening to indian songs). Is this not true ? I really feel sorry and upset ... you are right about that :mad:

[QUOTE=Kamyar;10277]If you are upset at a minority of Tajiks watching Indian shows, those are a small number and mostly from Kabul. Tajiks of north of Kabul and west of Kabul do not watch those shows as much.

Kabul is close geographically to India that is why they have influence among Kabuli-Tajiks.[/QUOTE]

#5 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:28 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;10279]Well, tallking to my esteemed Tajik friend Pors, I learned that 60% of Tajikistan is Indified (watching Indian movies and listening to indian songs). Is this not true ? I really feel sorry and upset ... you are right about that :mad: [/QUOTE]

I doubt that, but if PORS lives in Tajikistan he would know.

I wouldn't call that Indified, I prefer if they watch their own shows but reality is that India's film/tv industry is powerful and they make good movies and shows now.

Tajikistan's show/movie industry is not that big.

Though I'm sure they watch their own shows too and probably Iranian shows also, though the new Iranian shows might be too Akhundified so they probably watch the old ones and the old movies.

#6 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:40 AM

Yeah, Iranian mullahs and their worshippers are to be blamed for not being entertaining enough, although there are some good films coming out of Iran they are too sad or serious. They are allowing Arabs, Turks and even filthy Indians to walk all over us :mad: And you let it happen too :(
[QUOTE=Kamyar;10281]the new Iranian shows might be too Akhundified so they probably watch the old ones and the old movies.[/QUOTE]

#7 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:45 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;10284]Yeah, Iranian mullahs and their worshippers are to be blamed for not being entertaining enough, although there are some good films coming out of Iran they are too sad or serious. They are allowing Arabs, Turks and even filthy Indians to walk all over us :mad: And you let it happen too :( [/QUOTE]

Yes its sad, but don't worry things will change. Soon Iranians will make proper shows and films, and Tajiks of Afghanistan/Tajikistan will make movies and shows and we will watch each others.

By the way I never watch Indian movies or shows! :cool:

#8 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:55 AM

:cool:
[QUOTE=Kamyar;10285]By the way I never watch Indian movies or shows! :cool: [/QUOTE]

#9 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:20 AM

Nader Shah va Kamyar e geramiha,

First of all, I would like to say that I would not conclude one issue from only one perspective about indian movies in TJ and their impact on Tajiks. Although, my vision might be close to reality, yet there are several of others, Persians from Tajikistan, who also have to add and give their insight to this matter in order to clarify issue.

Secondly, I would not say it's exactly 60%, however, the number of people who prefer watching indian (most of them - crap and cheap - and sorry for language), is quite large. Maybe in Dushanbe and some other major cities it's not quite influential because people busy with something productive but in small towns and villages, it can't be left unnoticed. Worst example could be when Firuza Alifova produced her music which was called, if I don't mistake, "Bom Bom" and it was completely in Indian. It was sad enough to see people getting into it. I mean, people really liked it. Now, I don't think they listen to it anymore, yet it was once favorite music of many Tajiks. I have tried to find her music online, but couldn't find it. Maybe later will upload it so you can actually hear that. I am sure our Tajiks from Tajikistan know that.

Another terrible example, is when several of my friends here, in US, watched indian crap movie for 3 hours and were discussing like for 2 hours. As far as I know, they watched it online and according to them it was so emotional and interesting that they watched the whole movie and later went to discuss about it for about another 2 hours. It's really bad to see our Tajiks spending their time with such indian movies. I comprehend that there are some good indian movies too, which I am sure any other country has, but having such attached feelings by some of our Tajiks, is really distracting. In response to this, I have showed them an Iranian movie released not long ago, called "Santoori" in a very big screen with projector and loud sounds, and effect was amazing. They kind of realized that we, Persians, have good movies too. Because lack of knowledge and inaccessibility to our Persian movies, our Tajiks fellows are unaware of our own culture, and film production.

Thirdly, it's worth saying that now there are fewer indian movies broadcasted in TJ. I would not say that Tajiks of Tajikistan are indified but there is, of course, impact on Tajiks exist. One reason is, I assume, influence of the west by internet and technological development. I have noticed that numbers of foreign movies broadcasted throughout the country, especially western has increased in recent years. As for russian movies and its influence, I think it's more static, if not declining.

PS: Sorry for spellings, I just typed it fast cause had to go.

Pors.

[QUOTE=Kamyar;10281]I doubt that, but if PORS lives in Tajikistan he would know.

I wouldn't call that Indified, I prefer if they watch their own shows but reality is that India's film/tv industry is powerful and they make good movies and shows now.

Tajikistan's show/movie industry is not that big.

Though I'm sure they watch their own shows too and probably Iranian shows also, though the new Iranian shows might be too Akhundified so they probably watch the old ones and the old movies.[/QUOTE]

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users