Tajiks Worldwide Community: Afghan presidentís threat to send in troops receives Pashtun support - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Afghan presidentís threat to send in troops receives Pashtun support Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 17 June 2008 - 09:53 PM

Afghan presidentís threat to send in troops receives Pashtun support
PAKISTANíS Pashtun politicians have rallied behind President Hamid Karzai after he threatened to send Afghan troops into Pakistan to wipe out Taliban rebels based in the countryís tribal areas.
Politicians from Pakistanís Pashtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PMAP) and Awami National Party (ANP) said Karzai had every right to protect his own people from rebels who launch cross-border attacks into Afghanistan, killing Afghan civilians, police and soldiers.
A member of PMAP, Afzal Khan La La, said: "Pakistanis have no right to cross into Afghanistan and kill innocent people."
Another PMAP member in Baluchistan and former Member of Parliament, Abdul Rahim Mandukhil, said: "We want to know if the tribal regions belong to Pakistan or not.
"If they do belong to Pakistan, then Pakistan must control these areas otherwise Afghanistan will always remain unstable."
On Sunday, Karzai said Afghanistan had the right to launch cross-border raids on militant hideouts in Pakistan as long as the rebels continued to attack Afghan and coalition soldiers in his country.
The next day, the Pakistani government warned other countries against meddling in Pakistan's internal affairs.
The countryís prime minister, Yousuf Raza Gilani, promised Karzai that Pakistan was doing everything in its power to defeat the Pakistani Taliban.
The government has called in Afghanistanís ambassador in Pakistan to explain Karzaiís belligerent comments.
But Pakistani ANP member Reza Mohammad Reza said Pakistan had adopted "bad policies" towards the Pakistani Taliban.
After its election in February, the government started to negotiate with the Taliban, including the notorious rebel leader Baitullah Mehsud.
Mehsud, who the UN accuses of carrying out eight out of every 10 "terror" attack in Afghanistan, has vowed to continue his Jihad in Afghanistan despite the peace-talks.
Recent deals between Pakistani rebels and the government have seen the withdrawal of Pakistani troops from tribal regions close to the Afghan border.
NATO-led forces in Afghanistan say the talks have increased insurgent attacks in Afghanistan, especially in provinces that border Pakistan.
Diplomatic relations between Pakistan and American took a nose dive last week when Pakistan accused US-led troops in Afghanistan of killing 11 of its border police in an air-strike on the Pakistani side of the border.

http://quqnoos.com/i...d=910&Itemid=48

#2 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 June 2008 - 04:53 AM

Gul Agha e gerami,

What are your thoughts on this?

#3 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:47 PM

The Pashtuns in the border area were holding protests to condemn the statement of Karzai and saying that they will fight and die to prevent the Afghan forces from crossing the border into their homeland of Pakistan.

These parties that have aired support for Karzai - have not given direct agreement to Afghan forces crossing the border - they have mearly said that the Afghans should have a right to defend themselves -which is obvious anyway.

Karzai's statement is a STUNT ! It is simply designed to draw attention away from the double dealings he and NATO are having with the Taliban - with Pakistan's complicity. The ordinary people are not fooled by these tricks of Karzai -whom after arranging the 1200 prisoner release in Kandahar (conveyed as a Taliban operation) had to create this SPIN in the MEDIA!

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;10422]The Pashtuns in the border area were holding protests to condemn the statement of Karzai and saying that they will fight and die to prevent the Afghan forces from crossing the border into their homeland of Pakistan.

[/QUOTE]

Dear Ahhangar,

will you please provide us with the source of this information,m this is a good example to show people that Pukhtoons of Pakistan are happy where they are dont want to join the Pushtoons in a country called Afghanistan? the internet is full of debate and i want to know where these information come from in case if i engage in serouse talk with someone.

thanks

#5 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:16 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10423]Dear Ahhangar,

will you please provide us with the source of this information,m this is a good example to show people that Pukhtoons of Pakistan are happy where they are dont want to join the Pushtoons in a country called Afghanistan? the internet is full of debate and i want to know where these information come from in case if i engage in serouse talk with someone.

thanks[/QUOTE]

I saw the report on one of the major news channels- Aljazeera I think.

There are countless other reports that confirm the stance of the Pakistani Pukhtuns in support of Pakistan and rejection of Afghanistan's claims to Pukhtun lands east of the Durrand.

What is the most useful to point out that Pakistan had a Pashtun president in the form of AYUB KHAN whom would laugh at Zaher and Dauds bull claims on his lands - and he spoke Pashto whereas Zaher and Daud both did not - also the people whom are so busy trying to trash Afghanistan have always been Pakistani Pukhtuns in the ISI.

Just research the role of Pukhtuns in Pakistani military and politics and you will get a whole wealth of info to beat the IGNORANT delusion-ists in Afghanistan.

I will post them up in due time.

Ahhangar

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 June 2008 - 06:37 AM

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;10425]I saw the report on one of the major news channels- Aljazeera I think.

There are countless other reports that confirm the stance of the Pakistani Pukhtuns in support of Pakistan and rejection of Afghanistan's claims to Pukhtun lands east of the Durrand.

What is the most useful to point out that Pakistan had a Pashtun president in the form of AYUB KHAN whom would laugh at Zaher and Dauds bull claims on his lands - and he spoke Pashto whereas Zaher and Daud both did not - also the people whom are so busy trying to trash Afghanistan have always been Pakistani Pukhtuns in the ISI.

Just research the role of Pukhtuns in Pakistani military and politics and you will get a whole wealth of info to beat the IGNORANT delusion-ists in Afghanistan.

I will post them up in due time.

Ahhangar[/QUOTE]

Absolutely and no doubt. The pakistanis(pukhtoons) have sacrificed their lives for the sake of Pakistan. they have always got a very prominent role in Pakistan's goverment. Highest ranks in the militaray, intellegence services, presidents, prime ministers and everything. They have got Roads, Schools, hospitals, education, freedom, they got federal gov in their area that the central gov has got nothing to do with it, what else do they want?Nothing, they are happily living in their country. off course they got some problems, but they are not the only ones, all pakistan is facing different types of problems, including the majority Punjabis. Look those insurgency in NWFP, they are fighting against the central government in the name of islam, but they have never claimed to be independant from pakistan and clearly declare that they are proud pakistanis.

#7 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 June 2008 - 07:04 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10433]Absolutely and no doubt. The pakistanis(pukhtoons) have sacrificed their lives for the sake of Pakistan. they have always got a very prominent role in Pakistan's goverment. Highest ranks in the militaray, intellegence services, presidents, prime ministers and everything. They have got Roads, Schools, hospitals, education, freedom, they got federal gov in their area that the central gov has got nothing to do with it, what else do they want?Nothing, they are happily living in their country. off course they got some problems, but they are not the only ones, all pakistan is facing different types of problems, including the majority Punjabis. Look those insurgency in NWFP, they are fighting against the central government in the name of islam, but they have never claimed to be independant from pakistan and clearly declare that they are proud pakistanis.[/QUOTE]

Yes in Pakistan they are much more tolerant - they are not stupidly nationalistic about Pukhtunism - and upto Zias time it was compulsory for all Pakistanis to learn Persian at school.

Also the Pakistani national anthem - it is virtually Persian - most young Pakistanis do not understand it because they are no longer taught Persian - but they all love it bincluding their Pukhtuns whom are much more in numbers than the Pukhtuns of Afghanistan.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users