Tajiks Worldwide Community: Good Pashtoons - Bad Pashtoons - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Good Pashtoons - Bad Pashtoons Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 June 2008 - 10:14 AM

LOL There is no good Pashtuns except some you can count with your fingers and who have strong connections with Non-Pigtoons. Dont be naive. Shinnozai is a dirty Awghanmellat, Ahmaq Khan Abdali was one of the worsest PigToons the world have seen, also he did nothing against Tajiks (because Tajiks were his master and of his tribe) but he was against other people like Indians..he killed, raped, massacred etc. Dont call every ditrty Pig as good because they were not Anti-Tajiks...think a bit rational..the world is not circling only about Tajiks but also about everyother creature...that is human-like. Also Awghanmellatis show in some cases good habits...but they only play with blind Non-Pigs...dont be fool, be aware.

#22 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:23 PM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;10662]Although I have great respect for Rooyintan's historical knowledge, I agree with Gul Agha that this figure is not worthy of our respect, since he was responsible for separating much of Khorasan from Iran, and cared more about his own power.

Dear Rooyintan, was Durrani a Pashtoon nationalist of sorts ( whatever that meant centuries ago) or was he neutral or was he pro-Persian (doubt that ...) ?[/QUOTE]

Ahmad Khan Abdali was an opportunist. He served his master Nader Shah Afshar very well, I give him 100% or nomreye bist babate nokari ;-) After Nader's death, he stole some of Nader Shah's treasures and decided it was time for him to get himself a territory and rule it, so he chose Eastern Khorasan(what is now Afghanistan), he let Shahrokh Mirza rule Western Khorasan(Khorasan province in Iran), Ahmad Khan declared himself Shahanshah with the title Durr-e-Durran which means 'Pearl of the Pearls', he also tried to take Gorgan but was defeated by Mohammad Hasan Khan Qajar.
He looted Punjab and India. He was not a good person when he was a ruler but when he was a servant to Nader Shah he was good, conclusion: he was a good servant.

#23 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 12:24 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;10673]LOL There is no good Pashtuns except some you can count with your fingers and who have strong connections with Non-Pigtoons. Dont be naive. Shinnozai is a dirty Awghanmellat, Ahmaq Khan Abdali was one of the worsest PigToons the world have seen, also he did nothing against Tajiks (because Tajiks were his master and of his tribe) but he was against other people like Indians..he killed, raped, massacred etc. Dont call every ditrty Pig as good because they were not Anti-Tajiks...think a bit rational..the world is not circling only about Tajiks but also about everyother creature...that is human-like. Also Awghanmellatis show in some cases good habits...but they only play with blind Non-Pigs...dont be fool, be aware.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about Ahmad Khan Abdali, as a ruler he was evil and bad but he was perfect as a servant ;)

#24 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 06:07 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;10673]Shinnozai is a dirty Awghanmellat[/QUOTE]

Mr imbecile
do you have any proof that i am connected to afghanmellat. Please stop talking from your backside.

#25 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 June 2008 - 07:04 PM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;10587]Are people like shinno a very small minority ? I assume shinno is persianized - (maybe he is not - and is playing good cop / bad cop routine with Ghorzan :D as the bad cop) and would not spit on Iran or Khorasan. Are these Persianized Tajiks around 30% - my guess - of the Pashtuns in AFG ? What makes so many of them hate Iran so much since unlike the Hazaras they have not lived in Iran to suffer discrimination ?[/QUOTE]

Mr Nader Shah
I don't know what you mean by persianized. does listening to iranian or tajiki music make me persianized or enjoying the some of the poetry of mavlana make me persianized. i speak fluent pashtu and trying to perfect my farsi so definitely i haven't lost my roots. i enjoy all the good things of all cultures and especially with those whom i share a homeland. all i care about is communication with different ethinic groups of my country as we are living in the same country. i certainly wouldn't disrespect iran or tajiks as i have been friends with many and worked with many iranian people. why would i hate iranian people or tajiks for that matter. i want to make this clear once and for all that i don't hate iranians or tajiks but i can not speak for all pashtuns. any pashtun who hates iranian people for no reason is either stupid nationalist or believes in propaganda from the enemies of iran. i have worked with iranian people and they have treated me with respect and i respect them back.

in my life i haven't met any bad iranians yet. the irony is that some iranians don't treat the hazara with respect with whom they share common language and shia sect of islam but they treated me with more respect even though i was sunni and spoke pashtu. the discrimination that some hazaras have faced in iran hasn't been faced by pashtuns i think becuase pashtuns look more like iranians than hazaras and i think it has to do with race. my uncle went to iran some 20 years ago and has married a wonderful iranian lady in isfahan and he has been living there for decades and only has good things to say about iranians. another of my relatives friend is also married to an iranian lady and lives in arizona. so i don't know what this nonsense is about hating and loving. leave all the hate to the politicians who use it to for their benifit and meet some real pashtuns in your life. there are many pashtuns in the USA and you can talk to them and see for your self what they are like rather than basing your opinions of pashtuns on other peoples' judgements.

#26 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:43 AM

I have never met a Pashtoon in my life, not even once. I know, it is surprising. Not even once. Obviously, I know almost nothing about real Pashtoons, except from what I hear from our Tajiks friend on this forum, and one friend in Canada.

My Tajik friend in Canada - he claims to be Tajik but I have suspicion he may be Pashtoon on one side (whenever I asked him he never answered :D ) - says very good things about Pashtuns all the time. He told me their language is the purest language directly from Avesta. Their women are the most beautiful. And his greatest hope in life is to go and live in India - half of the movies he watches are Indian.

When I told him about Tajik nationalists he said thay are a bunch of ignorant fools, totally uneducated, and that almost all Tajiks are pro-Afghan except for this small minority (maybe the ones on this forum). He also said that Pashtun nationalists are a bunch of idiots. Almost all of his friends are Iranian, and he grew up in Iran and speaks excellent Persian like Tehranis, but with a little Tajik accent.

But frankly, what is so great about Pashtoons ? Is there something I don't know. You sound like a very rational and wise person, however :)

[QUOTE=shinno;10698]Mr Nader Shah
I don't know what you mean by persianized. does listening to iranian or tajiki music make me persianized or enjoying the some of the poetry of mavlana make me persianized. i speak fluent pashtu and trying to perfect my farsi so definitely i haven't lost my roots. i enjoy all the good things of all cultures and especially with those whom i share a homeland. all i care about is communication with different ethinic groups of my country as we are living in the same country. i certainly wouldn't disrespect iran or tajiks as i have been friends with many and worked with many iranian people. why would i hate iranian people or tajiks for that matter. i want to make this clear once and for all that i don't hate iranians or tajiks but i can not speak for all pashtuns. any pashtun who hates iranian people for no reason is either stupid nationalist or believes in propaganda from the enemies of iran. i have worked with iranian people and they have treated me with respect and i respect them back.

in my life i haven't met any bad iranians yet. the irony is that some iranians don't treat the hazara with respect with whom they share common language and shia sect of islam but they treated me with more respect even though i was sunni and spoke pashtu. the discrimination that some hazaras have faced in iran hasn't been faced by pashtuns i think becuase pashtuns look more like iranians than hazaras and i think it has to do with race. my uncle went to iran some 20 years ago and has married a wonderful iranian lady in isfahan and he has been living there for decades and only has good things to say about iranians. another of my relatives friend is also married to an iranian lady and lives in arizona. so i don't know what this nonsense is about hating and loving. leave all the hate to the politicians who use it to for their benifit and meet some real pashtuns in your life. there are many pashtuns in the USA and you can talk to them and see for your self what they are like rather than basing your opinions of pashtuns on other peoples' judgements.[/QUOTE]

#27 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:59 AM

Thanks for the kind words. I seldom hear such kind words about Iran and Iranians even from most of the Tajiks on this forum. I am glad you had good experience, and I hope it stays that way :)

As I said I do not know any Pashtoons personally. Of course, we are all human beings and good people are to be found everywhere. I think the comments about Pashtoons are collective and not against individuals, but I understand that it is hurtful for you to hear them, as I might not like it when people generalize to all Iranians. I am not a pan-Iranist in the sense of wanting to add more land to Iran - I think we have enough of it, and we need to manage what we have much better, then maybe others will want to join us voluntarily - but if they don' that is OK. Something like the European Union seems much more practical and respectful of other's wishes.

[QUOTE=shinno;10698]Mr Nader Shah
i certainly wouldn't disrespect iran or tajiks as i have been friends with many and worked with many iranian people. why would i hate iranian people or tajiks for that matter. i want to make this clear once and for all that i don't hate iranians or tajiks but i can not speak for all pashtuns. any pashtun who hates iranian people for no reason is either stupid nationalist or believes in propaganda from the enemies of iran. i have worked with iranian people and they have treated me with respect and i respect them back.

in my life i haven't met any bad iranians yet. my uncle went to iran some 20 years ago and has married a wonderful iranian lady in isfahan and he has been living there for decades and only has good things to say about iranians. another of my relatives friend is also married to an iranian lady and lives in arizona. so i don't know what this nonsense is about hating and loving.[/QUOTE]

#28 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 June 2008 - 10:10 AM

Funny post Nader Shah lol

like Shinno many dogs claim of having Iranian friends or have worked with Iranians...its only a lie. They want to make you fool. These dogs even swear on Koran and liying. This guy Shinno is a dirty Mellati ape from Pakiland (recognize his comments that are standards for Pigmellatis). Pashtuns do not look like Iranians but like Arabs and Indians (ever recognized their fat triangle noses?) with a minority with mongol preassures.

Posted Image
Arabic looking Dogzai (never asked which origine tribes like Banochi Pigtoons have?)
Posted Image
this two gays are a very good proof

and the rest of your text is BS and a lie (made by yourself or by your so-called friend). For 60 years these dogs didnt know what Avestan and Aryan was (till Bi-Sexual Hinduking Zaher Ahmaq Shah was visiting Nazi Germany). Their fathers and grandfathers tell them they are jews and some of them claim they are Aryans...and how can be their language ''pure'' if it is an offshot of Peersian, Arabic, Urdu, Turkic, Mongolic...their homosexual Babas call themself Khels and Zais...so if they are not Mongols than what? Stupid Pashtuns believe they are better than eevrything but in fact they have the value of shit...they live like shit, they look like shit, stink like shit ....(btw, their so-called beautiful women are looking in Kabul for Tajiks, the urban life LOL)..

facit: stupid comment

Ps:some dirty dogzais claim themself as Tajiks when they wnat to give other a bad name or if they realize their real name is a shame...i mean these dirty look rats even claim themself as Italians, Iranians, Portugese here in Germany....but the funny thing on it is noone believe them...they consider them either as Arabs or Turks

#29 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 June 2008 - 12:34 PM

....Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Come on guys......even if 100% of them are the hottest, greatest and smartest!
Should we than accept their oppression and ''benamousi'' ???

Pashtuns/Afghans.....are destroying our identity.....than for me doesnt matter they are nice or bad.

If someone rapes my honour....I dont care he is a bad guy or a good guy! :o

I will give the result ....ofcourse there are good INDIVIDUAL pashtuns :) ....I have known the most ''jawan-mard'' persons who were Pashtuns!

BUT......if you have to judge....the whole picture.....than they are EXTREMLY BAD!

Even the ''good pashtuns'' are in politics connected to our enemies!
I have known Pashtuns....who were very nice in person.....but extremly anti-tajiks and persians...in politics!

All Pashtuns who I have meet....the educated and not educated...the good and bad ones etc.......all had one thing in common:
Are were pro-afghanistan and loved Afghanistan............and pro-afghanistan....= Anti-Khorasan and Anti-Tajik.

#30 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 June 2008 - 01:23 AM

I quoted from this frien - this is not made up by me - and he made these comments a few weeks ago over the phone (I know him for 10 years). He must be half-Pashtoon but does not want to admit it. But you know, the India-Worship virus among Tajiks is responsible for Pashtun-Worship among Tajiks. Since they think Indians are gods (based on Bollywood crap showing rich indians and luxury they have never seen in their life, while 99% of Indians swim in their own shit) ... and Pashtoons are close to Indians... automatically the association is made.

Stop worshipping Indians and watching Indian movies - Parsistani, you are yourself admiring Indians and mentioned it before. Next step is for you to start worshipping Pashtuns ... I am sure that will come soon too. You know LOVE and HATE are two sides of the same coin. If you hate Pashtoons so much why do you worship Indians, Bollywood, and their music ?

[QUOTE=Parsistani;10742]Funny post Nader Shah lol

like Shinno many dogs claim of having Iranian friends or have worked with Iranians...its only a lie. and the rest of your text is BS and a lie (made by yourself or by your so-called friend). For 60 years these dogs didnt know what Avestan and Aryan was (till Bi-Sexual Hinduking Zaher Ahmaq Shah was visiting Nazi Germany)...they live like shit, they look like shit, stink like shit ....(btw, their so-called beautiful women are looking in Kabul for Tajiks, the urban life LOL)....i mean these dirty look rats even claim themself as Italians, Iranians, Portugese here in Germany[/QUOTE]

#31 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:13 AM

If shinno shows more kindness and appreciation towards Iranians than most Tajiks, why should I hate him ? Please explain why....
[QUOTE=Parsistani;10742]Funny post Nader Shah lol

like Shinno many dogs claim of having Iranian friends or have worked with Iranians...its only a lie. They want to make you fool. [/QUOTE]

#32 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 30 June 2008 - 02:59 AM

Does any one know Shinno personally? Or has anyone called or talked to him?

#33 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:14 AM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;10742]
like Shinno many dogs claim of having Iranian friends or have worked with Iranians...[/QUOTE]

Dear Parsistani,

He/she doesnt need to pretend to have having iranian friends!! why he/she should say such a lie? I think we need to differentiate between good and bad, otherwise we look rediculous in the eyes of other people and no one will take us or our problem serious. I personally admire Shino's unbiased and friendly stance.

#34 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:16 AM

[QUOTE=PORS;10757]Does any one know Shinno personally? Or has anyone called or talked to him?[/QUOTE]

Dear Pors,

I dont think so.

#35 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:18 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;10753]If shinno shows more kindness and appreciation towards Iranians than most Tajiks, why should I hate him ? Please explain why....[/QUOTE]

Nadir Shah Jan, bear in mind that we love our iranian brothers. If there was/is some uneasiness between us because of some political leaders or bad policies of the goverments, it is by no means our judgment on the iranian public.

#36 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 30 June 2008 - 06:18 PM

Then we have to ask Shinno about it. He says he knows many good Iranians and has many Tajiks friends which I think anyone can say that even if it's not true. However, I do believe Shinno has something to say about it.

Pors.

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10765]Dear Pors,

I dont think so.[/QUOTE]

#37 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:37 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;10786]Then we have to ask Shinno about it. He says he knows many good Iranians and has many Tajiks friends which I think anyone can say that even if it's not true. However, I do believe Shinno has something to say about it.

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Dear Pors,

Having iranian and tajik friends is not a proof to be a good man. We need to give our verdict on people on what they say and what they do. Here we dont have the Doing option and we have to concentrate on the Saying one. This individual under the name of Shino hasnt said anything bad, irresponsible and biased against us, then why should we pick on him? just because he is Pushtoon? I do not think it will be wise.

#38 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:00 PM

RK-e gerami,

Taa mard sokhan nagofta bashad,
Aib o honarash nohufta bashad.

Bale, man niz andesha mekonam ki Shino pashtuni khob ast, vale taa ou va karhae ora nabinem chonin andesha dashtan niz khob nist. Omed daram, Shino metavanad degar Pashtunhara biyamozanad va rastira az bafta joda namayad. Khob mishod, agar khodi Shino dar in bara gap bizanad.

Tandorost bimaned,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10789]Dear Pors,

Having iranian and tajik friends is not a proof to be a good man. We need to give our verdict on people on what they say and what they do. Here we dont have the Doing option and we have to concentrate on the Saying one. This individual under the name of Shino hasnt said anything bad, irresponsible and biased against us, then why should we pick on him? just because he is Pushtoon? I do not think it will be wise.[/QUOTE]

#39 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:16 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;10791]RK-e gerami,

Taa mard sokhan nagofta bashad,
Aib o honarash nohufta bashad.

Bale, man niz andesha mekonam ki Shino pashtuni khob ast, vale taa ou va karhae ora nabinem chonin andesha dashtan niz khob nist. Omed daram, Shino metavanad degar Pashtunhara biyamozanad va rastira az bafta joda namayad. Khob mishod, agar khodi Shino dar in bara gap bizanad.

Tandorost bimaned,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? !

??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ?? ???

#40 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:29 PM

??? ? ??? ? ? ??? ???

??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? . ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? . ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? .

?? ??? ??

??? ?

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10797] ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? !

??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ?? ???
[/QUOTE]

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users