Tajiks Worldwide Community: Who are we? Tajiks or Persians? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Who are we? Tajiks or Persians? Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:52 PM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;10946]could you answer my second question, please?[/QUOTE]

Dear Dushanbe,

I answered your question, but you later modified your post. So it was not my fault for not answering it. By the way, I am male. Why that was so necessary to ask?

#62 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:54 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10947]Dear Dushanbe,

I answered your question, but you later modified your post. So it was not my fault for not answering it. By the way, I am male. Why that was so necessary to ask?[/QUOTE]

Because the answer was like Tajik girl's...

#63 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 July 2008 - 07:58 PM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;10948]Because the answer was like Tajik girl's...[/QUOTE]

Do you mean I answered like a Tajik girl? whatever you think my friend, i must say that your opinion is totally wrong about the Tajik girls. You dont need to look down upon them like that, and never judge the whole category of Tajik girls on how easy or difficult they become your girlfriend. By saying that you only think about yourself and your sexual desires rather than the honesty and dignity of great Tajik girls.

#64 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:11 PM

Yes, you are right about Tajik girls. And I am wrong. I am sorry. I really have nothing against your feministic views.

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10949]Do you mean I answered like a Tajik girl? whatever you think my friend, i must say that your opinion is totally wrong about the Tajik girls. You dont need to look down upon them like that, and never judge the whole category of Tajik girls on how easy or difficult they become your girlfriend. By saying that you only think about yourself and your sexual desires rather than the honesty and dignity of great Tajik girls.[/QUOTE]

#65 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:20 PM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;10950]Yes, you are right about Tajik girls. And I am wrong. I am sorry. I really have nothing against your feministic views.[/QUOTE]

Well, is that all your argument and the way you take care of debate? lets assume for a minute i am a girl or have a girli views. what possible difference does it make to have discussion or debate with me? It is nothing to do with feminism. You are only concerned about your own desires, that is why you judge the great, honest and dignified Tajik girls based on those desires. you totally forget the other and real values that a Tajik girl can give you. i am sorry, perhaps you and me are coming from totally different planets.

#66 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:30 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10949]You dont need to look down upon them like that, and never judge the whole category of Tajik girls on how easy or difficult they become your girlfriend. By saying that you only think about yourself and your sexual desires rather than the honesty and dignity of great Tajik girls.[/QUOTE]

I see in you the future Homenei

#67 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:40 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10951]lets assume for a minute i am a girl or have a girli views.[/QUOTE]

Are you from Afghanistan?

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10951] i am sorry, perhaps you and me are coming from totally different planets.[/QUOTE]

I suppose so

#68 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;10952]I see in the the future Homenei[/QUOTE]

Khomeni is not our topic here. you clearly insulted the Tajik girls by calling them the biting dogs. do you agree with me?

#69 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:50 PM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;10953]Are you from Afghanistan?

[/QUOTE]

Why is that important to you?

#70 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:56 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10955]Why is that important to you?[/QUOTE]

why do not you want to answer?

#71 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:03 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10954]you clearly insulted the Tajik girls by calling them the biting dogs. do you agree with me?[/QUOTE]

By biting dogs I mean that if you propose them friendship, they will react angrily, in general. Thats it. I had no bad intentions. I will marry a Tajik girl because of this feature. All those qualities that you mentioned. That's it...

#72 User is offline   arya-zadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 05:40 AM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;10957] I will marry a Tajik girl because of this feature. All those qualities that you mentioned. That's it...[/QUOTE]

so, what about that poor russian/khojandi girl? ...

i suppose you consider the "love" separate from the "marriage" - just as many uneducated young men from raqular tajiki villages do ...

and i suppose that your papa and mama are already in search of some noble tajik girl from good family to marry you to her - just as many simple and ordinary tajiki families do, both in villages and cities.

i think you mama and papa should be proud to have such an advansed tajiki boy with good english.

good luck.

#73 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:06 AM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;10956]why do not you want to answer?[/QUOTE]

Yes, i am from Afghanistan. I am sure we dont consider the Tajik girls in Afghanistan as biting dogs. Hope not all Tajik friends have the same attitude as you.

#74 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 July 2008 - 07:48 AM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;10957]By biting dogs I mean that if you propose them friendship, they will react angrily, in general. Thats it. I had no bad intentions. I will marry a Tajik girl because of this feature. All those qualities that you mentioned. That's it...[/QUOTE]

Dear Dushanbe,

Now I now why a tajik girl reacts angrily to your proposals. You make love with one and marry another one. so, the problem is you, not them.

#75 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 12:49 PM

[QUOTE=arya-zadah;10962]so, what about that poor russian/khojandi girl? ...

i suppose you consider the "love" separate from the "marriage" - just as many uneducated young men from raqular tajiki villages do ...
[/QUOTE]

I am afraid, what you consider about me is too wrong. Love and marriage should be together for a married person. But before marriage, love should be free.
In general, I am too liberal person and do not take your conservative views valid. I believe there will come a day when the marriage as a social institution will not be necessary. People should be free in their private lives and it should not be others business.

And, I am afraid, you are too easternised nad i am not in the cage of rituals and traditions any longer...

Cheers

#76 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 12:50 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10963]Yes, i am from Afghanistan[/QUOTE]
Yes...it was evident from your answers....

#77 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 12:51 PM

#78 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:14 PM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;10970]Yes...it was evident from your answers....[/QUOTE]

Dear Dushanbe,

Never base your talks with people on where they come from. What they think should be important to you.

#79 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:25 PM

Yes, you are right. It was just "intentionally"

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;10981]Dear Dushanbe,

Never base your talks with people on where they come from. What they think should be important to you.[/QUOTE]

#80 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:37 PM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;10969]In

Cheers[/QUOTE]

I am afraid, what you consider about me is too wrong. Love and marriage should be together for a married person. But before marriage, love should be free.

Dear Dushanbe

You speak very contradictory. You claim to have had a rusian/khujandi girlfriend, and in another post you said that you'll definately marry a Tajiki girl because of the values i listed. Now i want to know what you exactly mean. Being in a relationship with a russian girl, and at the same time you are considering marrying a Tajiki girl in the future!!! Are you really in love with that russian girl? or you are just passing time with her. Shall we call it betrayal? is betrayal a part of western culture? if yes then i say no this culture.

general, I am too liberal person and do not take your conservative views valid. I believe there will come a day when the marriage as a social institution will not be necessary. People should be free in their private lives and it should not be others business.

Being liberal or anyting else is your right and no one can take it from you. but what you are not allowed to do is, to call the Tajik Girls as biting dogs.

And, I am afraid, you are too easternised nad i am not in the cage of rituals and traditions any longer...

I am afraid you are also wrong and too westernized(or whatever you call it). Every culture have got good and bad sides, if you really want to have something good in hand, then get rid of the bad sides of your eastern culture and keep the good ones, instead of leaving your culture completey.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users