Tajiks Worldwide Community: Latif Pedram's Interview on Khorasan TV - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Latif Pedram's Interview on Khorasan TV Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:07 PM

[gvideo]http://video.google....093149098&hl=en[/gvideo]

#2 User is offline   Super Icon

• Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:36 PM

Well-done!

#3 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 July 2008 - 08:45 PM

Well-done!

The presenter is a HERO!
Latif Pedram is a LEGEND!

Pedram is the pride of the Tajik nation....I can die for this man.

#4 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 02:56 AM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;11082][gvideo]http://video.google....093149098&hl=en[/gvideo][/QUOTE]

Great work by Ali Masiam Nazary. :)

The sound of Latif Pedram could have been little crisper though - it is like he is holding the mic of the telephone too close to his mouth.

I think Dr Latif Pedram should write an academic paper on Amanulah Khan and the other figures that have been idolised in Afghanistan by the past governments.

He is doing great to expose the K.MADERIs of AFGHANISTAN.

Latif mentioned the views of Stalin regarding Habibulah Kalakani and the discussions about Kalakani in the politburo - these are really interesting - I would love to find out more about this.

His policies:

1. Change the name of Afghanistan - since Afghan means Pashtun only. He opposes Ariana though because he does not want to offend Hazaras. Khorasan is good enough - but he did not say what he actually wants to change it to.

2. Make Afghanistan federal ( I am not too keen on this - but he needs to make clear what he means exactly by this.) The kind of federalism I would have would ensure that only Tajiks reign supreme.

3. Recognizing the Durrand line as the official border and stop making claims on Pakistani territory. This is a great step - but I fear too late in the eyes of Pakistan whom has tasted the occupation of Afghanistan. Without significant structural changes in the policies of Pakistan - this recognition will not mean much.

4. The US and allies are to be recognized as invaders of Afghanistan. This does not mean he supports the Taliban - and I think he regards the Taliban as a CIA militia serving the interests of the US in the region. This I respect him for the most.

5. The adoption of an alternative to the Free Market Economics adopted in Afghanistan - Wild West capitalism - worse than Russian in the Yeltsin era. Indeed - our land and people are being beaten down by an economic war against them.

Ahhangar

#5 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:36 AM

Books by Latif Pidram

Pidra?m, L. (2004). Yaksarah-i Badakhshanam ba tu. Tihra?n: Muhammad Ibrahim Shariati Afghanistani.

Pidra?m, L. (1999). Ta?ri?f-i talkh ma?ndan: guzi?dah?i? az shi?r?ha?-yi cha?p shudah va cha?p nashudah. Pa?ri?s: Kha?vara?n.

Lat?i?f, P. (1987). Shi?r'ha?-yi inziva??. [Kabul]: Intisha?ra?t-i Kumi?tah-i Dawlati?-i T?ab? va Nashr-i J.D.A.

Pidra?m, L. (1984). Naqsh dar a?bgi?nah va ba?ra?n chand shi?r. [Kabul]: [s.n.].

Pidra?m, L. (1984). Lahz?ah'ha?-yi mas?lu?b. [Kabul]: Kumi?tiyah-i Dawlati?-i T?ab? va Nashr J.D.A.

Ka?rva?n-i shi?r bara?-yi s?ulh? va dimukra?si? dar Afgha?nista?n. (2003). Ka?bul: Sa?zma?n-i A?siya?-yi Buzurg.

Pidra?m, L. (1988). Dila?vara?n-i ku?hista?n. [Kabul]: Intisha?ra?t-i Kumi?tah-i Dawlati?-i T?aba? va Nashr-i J.A.

Pidra?m, L. (1986). Chand nuktah bih shi?vah-?i t?arh?. [Kabol]: Intisha?ra?t-i Kumi?tah-?i Dawlati?-i T?ab? va Nashr-i J.D.A.

#6 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:49 AM

Long live Dr. Pedram!

Dr. Pedram is speaking pure common sense, logic, and truth.

Amanullah Khan is not a prophet or god, but that is how Pashtuns are reacting. We no longer live in the backward age where kings are gods. Today monarchies are meaningless and they are open to criticism in civilized countries. Today, the civilized world values democratic leaders such as Dr. Latif Pedram.

We need more Dr. Pedrams and we need more like minded people!

We are tired of all this suffering on our homeland! We want progress! We want to live at the same level as the rest of the civilized world!

Dr. Pedram is the one who is finally speaking out against all the injustice and leading our minds to the future. He is a revolutionary and I will also give my life for a revolutionary like Dr. Pedram!

#7 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 03:55 AM

One more thing I want to mention. To those people who are trying to smear Dr. Pedram's image or to those people in Afghanistan trying to lock him up and silence him, Dr. Pedram represents ideas. In the past you were able to destroy someone and destroy his ideas with him for the most part. Today ideas spread around the world overnight, and you cannot destroy ideas. Also, Dr. Pedram's ideas are things that would come naturally to a civilized society. If you do kill Pedram, someone else will rise because the demand for civilized society in Afghanistan will never be silenced. More and more people are waking up everyday and demanding justice, peace, and a free civilized and democratic society with progress.

So forget it. We are in the beginnings of a revolution in Afghanistan and it is just beginning!

#8 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:20 AM

Ali M. Nazary is a great a host on Khorasan TV. I can't believe I've been missing his show all these months! I will definitely make time now to watch his show!

Khorasan TV is bringing us the real issues about Afghanistan that need to be discussed and people want to discuss and they have guests like Dr. Pedram who present solutions.

Meanwhile, the other channels are don't know how to discuss issues that people want to hear. They argue and argue and they reach no solutions.

Khorasan TV discusses issues that are relevant today and people want to hear and presents solutions. Khorasan TV hosts like Ali M. Nazary and Habib Qader Sahib and others discuss issues with great integrity, honesty, and they are very articulate and know how to make sense of things.

Long live Khorasan TV, it a great channel and we are lucky to have such a great channel!

#9 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:08 PM

I agree guys.....lets support Dr. Latif Pedram in all ways possible!
ITS OUR DUTY!

I am ready to support in any way possible.

Has someone contact information?

#10 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:56 PM

Ali-jaan, dast marizaad! Paayanda wa piruz o shaadkaam!

#11 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:28 PM

It is a pity, that I cannot watch this telechannel in Dushanbe.((

#12 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 04:21 PM

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;11145]It is a pity, that I cannot watch this telechannel in Dushanbe.(([/QUOTE]

Actually you can! Online.

http://kafgtv.com/

#13 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:46 PM

Khorasan is going to become International next month. anyone from Europe and Asia will be able to watch this TV.

#14 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:52 PM

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;11145]It is a pity, that I cannot watch this telechannel in Dushanbe.(([/QUOTE]

Khorasan is currently only available in North America - but soon it will become International as Gul Agha has pointed out. In the meanwhile you can watch it over the Internet.

You can watch it at Kafgtv.com or through the more comprehensive website - www.GLWIZ.com . At Glwiz you have to register and then you will be given access to many Persian channels from around the world - be it offical channels from Iran or from the diaspora communities around the world.

Refer to here for more info http://tajikam.com/f...read.php?t=2778

Ahhangar

#15 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:23 AM

[QUOTE=Kamyar;11149]Actually you can! Online.

http://kafgtv.com/[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but it will be very expensive for me. :)

#16 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 03:35 PM

Dorood Gul Agha-e arjmand,

Good job, bro. I have watched entire video and enjoyed it. Thanks for posting it. :)

Tandorost o peeroz bemanid,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Gul agha;11082][gvideo]http://video.google....093149098&hl=en[/gvideo][/QUOTE]

#17 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:30 AM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;11154]Khorasan is going to become International next month. anyone from Europe and Asia will be able to watch this TV.[/QUOTE]

I can't wait till Khorasan TV becomes international!

Because finally the people inside Afghanistan can watch this great channel!

In addition to Tolo TV. Sorry I badmouthed Tolo earlier, I was not aware that the international broadcast of it was different than the one inside Afghanistan. :o

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:33 AM

[QUOTE=Kamyar;11283]I can't wait till Khorasan TV becomes international!

Because finally the people inside Afghanistan can watch this great channel!

In addition to Tolo TV. Sorry I badmouthed Tolo earlier, I was not aware that the international broadcast of it was different than the one inside Afghanistan. :o [/QUOTE]

it means the information i had was right.

#19 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 July 2008 - 04:21 PM

It is a another huge step for Khorasan TV to become international.

Now free thought will be able to reach people inside Afghanistan.

Khorasan TV can discuss issues with freedom of speech and not worry about fascist Abdul Jabar Sabet ordering raids on the studio like they did with Tolo TV since they are based in a country with freedom of speech and thought.

This is going to burn the fascists inside Afghanistan. Finally there will be a channel with freedom of thought and speech there!

#20 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:04 PM

This is good news but I get the impression that people in Afghanistan would rather watch Indian movies than open up their minds :|

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users