Tajiks Worldwide Community: Iran, Tajikistan, Afghanistan to launch joint TV network - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Iran, Tajikistan, Afghanistan to launch joint TV network Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:59 AM

http://www.tehrantim...asp?code=172539

DUSHANBE (IRNA) - Representatives of the Islamic Republic, Tajikistan and Afghanistan in their first working group session inked an agreement here Sunday to establish a joint Persian-language TV network in the near future.

The agreement envisages taking some steps into consideration to launch the TV.

The Tajikistan capital, Dushanbe, was chosen as the networks hub of activity and the legal address.

The second working group session will be held on August 7.

The joint Persian-language TV network will play a key role in promoting trilateral cultural relations.

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:40 AM

I think it is good development. But need to be cautious and see what this new TV channel can offer Farsi language and Farsi culture, because we all know that Karzai has never been keen to love our language.

#3 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:52 AM

Afghanistan government insisted Pashtun to be included. So, we will have to expect Pashtun speech in Persian TV as well.

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;11111]I think it is good development. But need to be cautious and see what this new TV channel can offer Farsi language and Farsi culture, because we all know that Karzai has never been keen to love our language.[/QUOTE]

#4 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;11112]Afghanistan government insisted Pashtun to be included. So, we will have to expect Pashtun speech in Persian TV as well.[/QUOTE]

Dear Dushanbe,

Is that a joke? :D

Or are you serious? :confused:

Did Karzai government really want Pashto to be included!? What the hell, what good is that for Iranians and Tajiks north of the border to understand! :mad:

Even Pashtuns themselves inside afghanistan can't understand Pashto! :rolleyes:

#5 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:06 AM

I am not joking.

I read about several monthes ago in one news report. I think it was during the meeting of three presidents.

I do not see the reason for it. We do not understand Pashto at all.

[QUOTE=Kamyar;11113]Dear Dushanbe,

Did Karzai government really want Pashto to be included!? What the hell, what good is that for Iranians and Tajiks north of the border to understand! :mad:

Even Pashtuns themselves inside afghanistan can't understand Pashto! :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:06 AM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;11112]Afghanistan government insisted Pashtun to be included. So, we will have to expect Pashtun speech in Persian TV as well.[/QUOTE]

Dear Dushanbe,

I do not see the problem if they bring pushtoo as well. As long as we are presenting our own farsi in good way, presence of Pushtoo can never be a problem.

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:07 AM

Even Pashtuns themselves inside afghanistan can't understand Pashto! :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]

Dear Kamyar, Yes Dushanbe is right. I saw the same thing awhile ago.

#8 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:21 AM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;11114]I am not joking.

I read about several monthes ago in one news report. I think it was during the meeting of three presidents.

I do not see the reason for it. We do not understand Pashto at all.[/QUOTE]

Yes, that was during the FMs meeting. It was Rangin Spanta's suggestion.

#9 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:33 AM

[QUOTE=Darius;11118]Yes, that was during the FMs meeting. It was Rangin Spanta's suggestion.[/QUOTE]

I think i never expected from a guy like Karzai to agree to a channel like this in a million times. No matter what programmes they broadcast or what other languages they include, it will clearly show that these 3 countries are inseparable because of their one culture and one languge. It has got a good messsage to send out. The main point of this channel is Farsi and communication between the citizen of these countres in Farsi. So a good sign, but still we need to wait and see.

#10 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:19 PM

I think, that it will be good, if this telechannel will broadcast also programs on Pashtu language. Tajiks/Persians always learned pushtuns culture and civilization and we should continue this mission. It is better to have the civilized neighbours, than wild neighbours.

#11 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:03 PM

I don't think it will be good to include Pashtoo in the TV because we need to focus on Persian. I think we have evident and sufficient experience from the past when we tried to accomplish something, but redirected toward nowhere by distracting obstacles. It has been hard for us to keep united and undivided and be persistent in achieving our goal. In this case, Pashto will be one of those distracting forces. If someone needs or wants to hear or learn Pashto, he can do it anytime anywhere he wants. But not through TV which is designed for promoting relations of Persian speaking countries through its unique and sweet language, called PARSI!

Perooz bemanid,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;11143]I think, that it will be good, if this telechannel will broadcast also programs on Pashtu language. Tajiks/Persians always learned pushtuns culture and civilization and we should continue this mission. It is better to have the civilized neighbours, than wild neighbours.[/QUOTE]

#12 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:18 PM

Yes, its logic limps, but that seems to be the only solution for now as Afghanistan is ruled by Pashtuns and they do not want to take part in a purely Persian project. But I think Pashto will have a miserable share in it.

[QUOTE=PORS;11210]I don't think it will be good to include Pashtoo in the TV because we need to focus on Persian. I think we have evident and sufficient experience from the past when we tried to accomplish something, but redirected toward nowhere by distracting obstacles. It has been hard for us to keep united and undivided and be persistent in achieving our goal. In this case, Pashto will be one of those distracting forces. If someone needs or wants to hear or learn Pashto, he can do it anytime anywhere he wants. But not through TV which is designed for promoting relations of Persian speaking countries through its unique and sweet language, called PARSI!

Perooz bemanid,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

#13 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:24 PM

Dorood Darius-jan,

Thanks for note. Do you think that Pashto will eventually disappear from the TV? I am positive that in Tajikistan nobody will listen to Pashto, but I was wondering maybe it will ultimately leave the stage because of lack of interest. Any comments on that?

Ba seepas,

Pors.

[QUOTE=Darius;11214]Yes, its logic limps, but that seems to be the only solution for now as Afghanistan is ruled by Pashtuns and they do not want to take part in a purely Persian project. But I think Pashto will have a miserable share in it.[/QUOTE]

#14 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 04:37 PM

Dorud Porse gerami,

It will disappear only if a Persian government will come to power in Afghanistan. Which is unlikely now. Ethnic tensions are overwhelming back there right now and I don't think omitting Pashto from its programs could help us build bridges with Afghanistan.

[QUOTE=PORS;11215]Dorood Darius-jan,

Thanks for note. Do you think that Pashto will eventually disappear from the TV? I am positive that in Tajikistan nobody will listen to Pashto, but I was wondering maybe it will ultimately leave the stage because of lack of interest. Any comments on that?

Ba seepas,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

#15 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:42 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;11210]I don't think it will be good to include Pashtoo in the TV because we need to focus on Persian. I think we have evident and sufficient experience from the past when we tried to accomplish something, but redirected toward nowhere by distracting obstacles. It has been hard for us to keep united and undivided and be persistent in achieving our goal. In this case, Pashto will be one of those distracting forces. If someone needs or wants to hear or learn Pashto, he can do it anytime anywhere he wants. But not through TV which is designed for promoting relations of Persian speaking countries through its unique and sweet language, called PARSI!

Perooz bemanid,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Dear Pors, If it was a private based TV channel then you were absolutely right. But this is state sponsored channel by the governments of the 3 countries. In Afghanistan there is Pushtoo as well as Farsi, and right now the Pushtoons make up the largest ethnic group in Afghanistan. If there is gov involved i think you cant ignore them. It doesnt matter if we like pushtoo or not. We also shouldnt forget that in this TV i think Farsi will have the upper hand, as Farsi was the main driving force to create this channel, otherwise why didnt we have the same thing with pakistan or uzbekistan?

#16 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 08:06 PM

I am sure this TV will only have a news program in pashto but the rest will be in Persian maybe.

#17 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 July 2008 - 05:55 AM

Since Gul Agha is Pashtun, there will be lots of Pashtoon programming ...
[QUOTE=Gul agha;11254]I am sure this TV will only have a news program in pashto but the rest will be in Persian maybe.[/QUOTE]

#18 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:29 AM

I assume that you meant something else, right? :confused:

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;11269]Since Gul Agha is Pashtun, there will be lots of Pashtoon programming ...[/QUOTE]

#19 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:17 PM

I hope it is only the "first" Persian channel and there will be second and third independent Persian channes for three countries (without any foreign languages in it).

#20 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:55 AM

I am also interested in knowing what "script" would be used for the channel?

Any guess? :)

Pors.

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users