Tajiks Worldwide Community: TOLO TV is now run by Pashtuns? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

TOLO TV is now run by Pashtuns? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:55 AM

For the first time I am watching TOLO TV live and first thing I see is Indian TV show in Pashto! :mad:

Then I watch a program where they are doing interviews and they mix Farsi and Pashto. They even use Pohantoon instead Daneshgah!

I thought TOLO TV stood up for Farsizaban rights?

Here they are selling out and doing stupid things like mixing the two languages together.

In other bilingual countries they do not do this! :mad:

They have separate channels for the two languages!

When Ariana TV first came out it was all in Farsi. Now it is a lot in Pashto.

When TOLO TV first came out it was all in Farsi. Now they are mixing Pashto in their programs.

The state run Radio Afghanistan TV is 95% Pashto programming!

Who is behind all this? It's that fascist former Hekmatyar henchmen Karim Khoram who Karzai appointed as minister of culture and media! :mad:

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:11 AM

Khoram is definately the guy behind all these.

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:12 AM

when did you watch it? because i called kabul a week ago and they said that TOLO is purely Farsi now and they have made Lemar purely Pushtoo.

#4 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:14 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;11171]when did you watch it? because i called kabul a week ago and they said that TOLO is purely Farsi now and they have made Lemar purely Pushtoo.[/QUOTE]

Then things change fast. You need to call Kabul again and ask them.

I was just watching TOLO for the first time tonight.

They have entire shows in Pashto and mix Pashto into their programming. :mad:

Only this country's fascist regime mixes two languages on the same channel to force one language that people don't even want. They should let people choose which language they want! Look at other bilingual countries! This is unheard of and against common sense! :mad:

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:20 AM

[QUOTE=Kamyar;11172]Then things change fast. You need to call Kabul again and ask them.

Only this country's fascist regime mixes two languages on the same channel to force one language that people don't even want. They should let people choose which language they want! Look at other bilingual countries! This is unheard of and against common sense! :mad: [/QUOTE]

Honestly i dont know. I will call Pakistan the next couple of days and i will ask them. But having only pushtoo programmes on TOLO is not something new, they used to have it before. I think the government had ordred all the channels to have all their programmes in both these languages. Eeven if you see the Afghani Milati TV of Shamshad, they have a few programmes in Persian.

#6 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:57 AM

the pashto programs on Tolo is from Lemar TV. even with the Pashto programs most of the programs(about 85%) on Tolo International are Persian. the Pashto programs on tolo is not a permanent thing.

I haven't heard a Persian speaking anchor on tolo TV use Pohantun and I watch Tolo a lot because I have the free to air satellite at my work and my house. Its tolo's policy to avoid pashto words in Persian and they have even taken a step forward by removing arabic words from farsi also. some examples are:

Mahlem - Amoozgaar
Shagerd - Danesh Amoz
Mahasel - Daneshjoo
Terrorism - heras afganan
Sobh - Bamdaad
Khanum - Banu
Jumha(friday) - Adeenah Rooz
Shafa Khana - Beemar khana/beemarestan
...etc

#7 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:59 AM

Tolo International has a different schedule from Tolo TV in Afghanistan. Tolo TV in Afghanistan has no Pashto programs what so ever. Most of the Pashto programs in Tolo International are from Lemar TV and even in Lemar TV the Persian programs are Pro Persian (the news, political programs, interviews..etc).

TOLO International will become 100% Persian once Lemar becomes international in a few months.

#8 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 07:01 AM

[quote=Kamyar;11172]Then things change fast. You need to call Kabul again and ask them.

Only this country's fascist regime mixes two languages on the same channel to force one language that people don't even want. They should let people choose which language they want! Look at other bilingual countries! This is unheard of and against common sense! :mad: [/quote]

Which program was in Persian and Pashto? I haven't seen any programs on Tolo with a Persian speaking and a Pashto speaking anchor.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users