Tajiks Worldwide Community: Active Users: 104 guests, 4 members - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Active Users: 104 guests, 4 members Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 09:39 AM

It is strange, why many active users don't register? Or they here appear automatically?
For example, right now here are 108 active users: 104 guests and only 4 members...

#2 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:36 AM

[quote=Afrasiab;11181]It is strange, why many active users don't register? Or they here appear automatically?
For example, right now here are 108 active users: 104 guests and only 4 members...[/quote]

104 guests are from past 30 min. The system work like that. Actually there are less guests online.

+ As much as we need more Registered users , we need Guests too. Our Posts in the end of a week maybe viewed 500 or 1000 times. So if our problem is to prove ourselves and make the world know about us; the guest statistic has an important place in this. There are lots of people who they just read. Read and analyse. Those people maybe a normal computer user, a student, or a Professor researching ...

+ To gain members; Lets invite our friends by clicking the button in menu or from this link : http://tajikam.com/f...p?do=invitation , send individual mails to our friends, send them link when chatting in msn, chat rooms etc, and all other ways to spread the name of our community.

+ by all these; we must be patient too; we need at least 5 year to have a strong platform. After a period of time, if we keep on firmly and soundly, you can see that we will have active members more than 100 or more. But the base is so important. So we must firstly look at ourselves, do and behave as it is expected from us. To announce and make others believe who we are...

#3 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:44 AM

I log in only when I have something to write. In other cases: just read some itreresting posts:)

After writing - quickly log out - but keep on reading. It is my habit...

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;11181]It is strange, why many active users don't register? Or they here appear automatically?
For example, right now here are 108 active users: 104 guests and only 4 members...[/QUOTE]

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 July 2008 - 10:51 AM

once you log in, you'll be loged in automatically the next time you visit the site.

#5 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:26 AM

But I will not be in the list of active members. I will be showen as a guest.

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;11189]once you log in, you'll be loged in automatically the next time you visit the site.[/QUOTE]

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:31 AM

[QUOTE=Dushanbe;11191]But I will not be in the list of active members. I will be showen as a guest.[/QUOTE]

Dear Dushanbe,

When you first log in for the day, you'll see 3 boxes, the 2 big ones are for your username and password, and there is another one as well, if you tick that, it will remember you the next time when you log in.

#7 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:40 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;11192]Dear Dushanbe,

When you first log in for the day, you'll see 3 boxes, the 2 big ones are for your username and password, and there is another one as well, if you tick that, it will remember you the next time when you log in.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know that. But not everybody wishes to be loged in all the time:D

#8 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 July 2008 - 11:41 AM

[quote=Dushanbe;11191]But I will not be in the list of active members. I will be showen as a guest.[/quote]

For some minutes as a guest and after that as Completely offline.
That feature is just for remembering the user when he/she come back.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users