Tajiks Worldwide Community: Pashtuns making racist dolls against Tajiks - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pashtuns making racist dolls against Tajiks Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 July 2008 - 05:53 AM

There was this website who portrayed their "Tajik" dolls as Burqa wearing and the men figures as turban wearing.

While they portrayed the Pashtuns wearing very rich clothing, no burqa or turban.

Obviously that is really the other way around. Burqa and turban is the dress of Pashtuns and everyone knows that.

These Pashtuns made that website and showed their racism toward Tajiks and tried to make Tajiks look bad.

Again some jerk racist Pashtun has done the samething with this website: Here is specifically targeting Panjsheri-Tajiks. The other one was targeting Tajiks in general.

http://www.kabuldolls.org/catalog.html

The owner of this doll website is Pashtun! :mad:
http://www.kabuldolls.org/message.html

We should all sent complaint emails to this dishonest jerk! :mad:

We should sent him emails showing how Pashtuns dress! Turbans and burqas (Pashtun Taliban).

#2 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:02 AM

This is how Pashtuns really dress!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:05 AM

"The ladies of Kabul Dolls make dolls representing different ethnic groups and regions of Afghanistan, completely by hand, as a way to support themselves and their families."

Since when is Panjsheri an ethnic group?

This maker of this site and dolls is clearly a racist anti-Tajik Pashtun.

Its typical for Pashtun fascists to not recognize the existence of the Tajik ethnic group and instead try to divide us by region! :mad:

#4 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 04:09 PM

The only people that would buy those atrocities are "cultured" Americans (or other westerners) who really know nothing about the world around them.

http://www.kabuldoll...g/onewoman.html

I would write her an e-mail stating how I would never ever let my daughter touch such an offensive thing let alone play with one but alas... I'm too lazy.

#5 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:38 PM

come on Kamyar

i will give you a quote from this webisite

"The Kabul Dolls women's enterprise group was started in March 2004 by an Australian woman, Felicity Cossins, who donated her own time and money to support the initial venture. The Canadian government (through ISAF--the International Security Assistance Force) also provided support through a revolving fund. The Kabul Dolls workshop is based in Karte Char in Kabul, and is managed by Ms. Wheeda Mehri."

how can you say pashtuns made these dolls and the manager's name is waheeda mehri which to me sounds farsi name and kabul is majority tajik city so surely they can do something about it. i have had enough with these stupid threads pashtuns this and pashtun that and hazara this and that. if u don't have sufficient proof for your argument then don't spread more hatred although it might not be your intention. please don't waste other peopls' time on these stupid issues.

#6 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 July 2008 - 08:27 PM

Wow! So nice dolls! ... :) Especially Pashtun boys and girls look so nice and cool. And decorationsand colorsIf I go to Kabul one day in the future, I will buy some dolls as a souvenir.

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

lol this dirty Khaki-People claim even the urban culture as PigTun culture ROFL ...let them bark these idiots. These dravidian rats earn only death...look how these apes look like

#8 User is offline   Phoenix Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:45 PM

Damn, are they physical disturbed?

#9 User is offline   Manizheh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:53 AM

Can somebody please tell me how is this a racist gesture? As far as I know, are these dolls made by one of our own Tajikmen.

#10 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 July 2008 - 04:29 AM

[QUOTE=Manizheh;11842]Can somebody please tell me how is this a racist gesture? As far as I know, are these dolls made by one of our own Tajikmen.[/QUOTE]

Dear Manizheh jan,

I'm sure a Tajik would not show Tajiks dressed like Pashtuns (Burqa and Turban) and Pashtuns dressed like Tajiks.

The creator is a Pashtun no doubt and please don't be fooled by his last name. Many Pashtuns have Tajik last names.

This guy is a Pashtun no doubt.

Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users