Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tajik Foundation - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tajik Foundation Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Would you support (financially) Tajik Foundation? (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you support (financially) Tajik Foundation?

1. Yes, between $1-10 a month (4 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Yes, between $10-30 a month (6 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

3. Yes, more then $30 a month (2 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

4. No, But I will do my best to help in other ways. (4 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 November 2007 - 08:04 AM

Nothing else? thats all?

#22 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 November 2007 - 10:35 AM

i will be off the next 3 days, hope more ppl come forward with new ideas during my absence

#23 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 November 2007 - 09:06 AM

still no any ideas? positive, negative, good, bad. hawa, zameen, dozagh, behesht. please say something guys.

#24 User is offline   Hafez Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:42 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;2692]still no any ideas? positive, negative, good, bad. hawa, zameen, dozagh, behesht. please say something guys.[/QUOTE]

no behesht and dozagh

#25 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 November 2007 - 03:48 PM

[QUOTE=Rostam;2484]Hello,

I need some statistics, I would appreciate if you answer honestly.
If there will come on Tajik foundation...for Tajiks in general (Tajikistan, Samar/Bukh and Afghanistan) would you support it financially?

Money=Power (nowadays)....with money we can achieve a lot, we can attain attention for our case!
We can't do something if only one person donates....but if we ALL donate a bit...then we can have reasonable budget.
We can for example improve the education, infrastucture or promote our case etc.

Vote please.[/QUOTE]

it is a very good idea but still don

#26 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 November 2007 - 05:00 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;3267]it is a very good idea but still don

#27 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:28 AM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;3267]it is a very good idea but still don

#28 User is offline   Farangis Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:32 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;3300]dear brother parsistani,

yes, it is a good idea and we should pursui it. it doesnt matter how many we are, but we can still do somehitng what we can do. Nashonede ka Qatra Qatra Darya Mesha. surely we dont have more than 10 active members, but we can still do something. talk is easy, but lets do something in practice, especailly financially. and off course we need put strong measurements to put the this foundation in the right place and clean. trust me we need this and now.

Rika Khana[/QUOTE]

Dear bro jan,

Actually, how many active members we have right now? I think not that much. So how can we collect money? And what can we do with so little amount?

I think we first need to ensure that we have more members and then collect money. Because with few members, we can achieve almost nothing.

Greetings,

Farangis

#29 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 November 2007 - 10:21 AM

[QUOTE=Farangez;3305]
Dear bro jan,

Actually, how many active members we have right now? I think not that much. So how can we collect money? And what can we do with so little amount?

I think we first need to ensure that we have more members and then collect money. Because with few members, we can achieve almost nothing.

Greetings,

Farangis
[/QUOTE]
Khoahare gerami farangis jan,

You are totally right, there are not many of us here, perhaps around 10 people, or maybe less than that. What important is our start, we need to start from somewhere, even small amount of money will grow bigger and the number of people increase, I am not only talking about this forum. Speak to people where you know them, relatives, friends etc, get all those rich and super rich to donate. With that money we can do a lot of small things with a greater impact on the society, we should also be clever how to implement the projects , because there will be a lot of ppl who will oppose it, you know what I mean(as they dont want us to go forward in other places). Let me give you some examples:

Helping the schools and students, providing them with school material, books etc, helping universities with lab material etc. Health projects, we can provide them with medicine and some health education, especially the pregnant women and off course for the other ppl as well as pregnant women, they are absolutely clueless what is good for them and what is bad. Do you know that the mother and baby mortility rate is the highest in badakhshan in the whole Afghanistan? There are a lot of things we can do. If we dont have a healthy society with healthy and educated people we cant get back on feet. You cant count much on people without education. I know it will be a huge task, but if we dont do it then who will?

Rika Khana

#30 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:54 AM

Dear fellow Tajiks,

If you want.....I can make an bank nr.....where we can remit money every month!

And Rika Khana is right....we have to start somewhere!
Even if 10 people collect 10 euros a month....then still we will have 100euros a month! Which is much better then 0,00euros a month!

The money will be used for PROMOTING our case and mission......not for supporting fascistic state Awgholistan!

#31 User is offline   FARAROOD Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 December 2007 - 10:12 PM

I agree with u guys. We should make really nice website that would have included a lot of materials for the visitors to look through. It would be my pleasure to be in touch with u guys and I will try my best to support our plans. Salomat boshed!

#32 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 December 2007 - 01:07 AM

Dorood Fararood Jaan,

Welcome on the forum, nice to have you amongst us :) GREAT!
Currently we are working on all the aspects of the site...ofcourse we need help of all Tajiks!
Just stay in touch with us......you can also post your ideas and suggestions!

#33 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:49 AM

Hello, my friends. I am from Tajikistan, a tajik guy. Will you accept me to this forum or not?
If you accept, it will be good.
If not, it will be good too, for anyway I will take part in spite of you rejection

#34 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:51 AM

As you see my nickname is Hassani Sabboh. But my real name is Faridun.
Can you guess why I have such a nickname?

#35 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 09:53 AM

I always wondered why tajiks had no their own web site. But now I am happy to see this site. Thank you my brothers for your efforts. You have done a great work. I appreciate it.

#36 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:00 AM

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;5915]I always wondered why tajiks had no their own web site. But now I am happy to see this site. Thank you my brothers for your efforts. You have done a great work. I appreciate it.[/quote]

Welcome to Tajikam.com, barodari qand, Hassani Sabboh. :)

#37 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 10:43 AM

[quote=Afrasiab;5916]Welcome to Tajikam.com, barodari qand, Hassani Sabboh. :) [/quote]

Thanks a lot, Barodari aziz. I hope i will often take part here. :)

#38 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:57 PM

[quote=Hassani Sabboh;5913]Hello, my friends. I am from Tajikistan, a tajik guy. Will you accept me to this forum or not?
If you accept, it will be good.
If not, it will be good too, for anyway I will take part in spite of you rejection[/quote]

Dorood Hasan Sabbah Gerami,

This forum is for all Tajiks and all Tajiks are accepted here.

#39 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 February 2008 - 11:41 PM

Dorood Sabboh Gerami,

You are not accepted here....YOU ARE MORE THEN ACCEPTED! :) Mostly welcome!
The forum is for all Tajiks.....We have here many Tajiks from Tajikistan, Afghanistan and else in the world!

I hope you will become very active!

Perouz Bashid,
Rostam

#40 User is offline   Faridun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 February 2008 - 12:14 AM

[quote=Gul agha;5922]Dorood Hasan Sabbah Gerami,

This forum is for all Tajiks and all Tajiks are accepted here.[/quote]

Dorood bar Shumo Gul aghai gerami.
That is very kind of you. I am very happy for acception.Tashakkur. :)

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users