Tajiks Worldwide Community: BEWARE! You are being watched! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

BEWARE! You are being watched! Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:14 PM

I want to change my name to Mahasti. :)

#42 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:37 PM

hahaha. Az mah asti, keh mekhahi name navi khodra "Mahasti" bekoni? :) How about "shabparak" (at least close to NightWish)?

Pors.

[QUOTE=NightWish;12310]I want to change my name to Mahasti. :) [/QUOTE]

#43 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 July 2008 - 11:06 AM

[quote=PORS;12315]hahaha. Az mah asti, keh mekhahi name navi khodra "Mahasti" bekoni? :) How about "shabparak" (at least close to NightWish)?

Pors.[/quote]

Nightwish a metalband, as nothing to do with shabparak. Man metawanam khud ra beshtar az shabparak, Shabparast bekhanam. :)
& Mahasti, shayad az mah basham, shayad ham az ien zamin...

#44 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:15 AM

lol; at least I tried to guess (about NightWish). Shayad name digare barae shoma gozarem, keh az meyane zamin o asman bashad? che goftid? :) Vale, Shabparast niz name khoshsada ast. Shabparak ham khobe. Shoma ki shabane az enja ba anja e tarnama hae interneti parvaz darid, pas mitavan goft, keh shoma beshtar shabparak hastid na shabparast. :D

Pors.

[QUOTE=NightWish;12345]Nightwish a metalband, as nothing to do with shabparak. Man metawanam khud ra beshtar az shabparak, Shabparast bekhanam. :)
& Mahasti, shayad az mah basham, shayad ham az ien zamin...[/QUOTE]

#45 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:09 AM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;12261]Rika=King[/QUOTE]

No need to make him sad:(.
He is happy that Rika=Girl

#46 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 July 2008 - 09:10 AM

lol

#47 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:02 AM

According to the Encyclopedia of Islam, the word Uzbek historically meant uncultured, nomadic, or rural peasants.

And these Uzbeks are proud to have a country called Uzbekistan (Land of Uzbeks)? :D

"Ozbek". Encyclopaedia of Islam (CD-ROM Edition v. 1.0). (1999). Leiden, The Netherlands: Koninklijke Brill NV.

I propose to these Uzbeks :D , that they change the name of that land back to Khwarizm.

#48 User is offline   SETAREH Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:24 AM

I had joined that forum about 3 years ago...i went on the once and never logged on again...theyre ridiculously religious....i made a thread saying "hi im new"...appologize for my english i dont speak uzbek that well...etc etc...my mom is half uzbek but i never grew up with her family for obvious reasons....anywho i explained myself

and people were responding to my thread like : Dont say "hi" in these forums....if you cant say assalamu aleykum dont bother...its not right etc etc...of course it was in uzbek ...

And then a lot of guys had a lot to say to the girls and most of it wasnt nice....an uzbek girl messaged me (that lives close to me in the us)...and said to be really careful in those forums they tend to get nasty....

#49 User is offline   Pur e Zaal Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:49 AM

[QUOTE=SETAREH;12813]I had joined that forum about 3 years ago...i went on the once and never logged on again...theyre ridiculously religious....i made a thread saying "hi im new"...appologize for my english i dont speak uzbek that well...etc etc...my mom is half uzbek but i never grew up with her family for obvious reasons....anywho i explained myself

and people were responding to my thread like : Dont say "hi" in these forums....if you cant say assalamu aleykum dont bother...its not right etc etc...of course it was in uzbek ...

And then a lot of guys had a lot to say to the girls and most of it wasnt nice....an uzbek girl messaged me (that lives close to me in the us)...and said to be really careful in those forums they tend to get nasty....[/QUOTE]

Dear Setareh,

I just finished reading all the posts of this thread and I wanted to pause here to type a few words by way of explaining, if I can, the reason for Uzbeks to criticize your greetings. There is absolutely nothing wrong with saying "hi".

Uzbek nationalism, like Afghan/Pashton nationalism, sees in Islam, and not in Uzbek language and traditional culture, that mobolizing and unifying force which could perhaps one day dominate the region. To revive the Timurid empire in Uzbekistan, today Islam alone can serve as a great political tool. Pashtons cling to Islam and to Islam alone as a unifying political force to appeal to and sabdue Tajiks and others in Afghanistan. Their languages lack the emperial lingua franca and civilizational base that Farsi provides. It's this commonality and the shared envy and hatred of Farsi that has brought Islamist Uzbeks and Pashtons together in NWFP of Pakistan.

Islam, however, is only an ideological springboard for these Islamist groups to arrive at political power. Once in power, Islam will be abandoned again, as their history has repeatedly shown, and their rulers will turn arbitrary and embark on pillaging, hoarding, excessively drinking and mating.

So, never mind their Islamic advice or anger because it is not for God. it is only for goods. ;)

#50 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:23 AM

Administrator of www.forum.arbuz.com is the guy from Tajikistan (half Tajik and half Uzbek). He has finished turkish liceum in Dushanbe and studied in Turkey. It is a pity, that when participants at this forum humiliate Tajiks, this halftajik is silent. This site a chauvinistic uzbek site. There are a lot of panturkists from Turkey which do not consider nonturks as people. And admin-halftajik let them humiliate his own Tajik mother. It is a pity, that a Tajik mother has given birth such "Tajik" son.

#51 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:38 PM

Do you know their administrator's nick?

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;12823]Administrator of www.forum.arbuz.com is the guy from Tajikistan (half Tajik and half Uzbek). He has finished turkish liceum in Dushanbe and studied in Turkey. It is a pity, that when participants at this forum humiliate Tajiks, this halftajik is silent. This site a chauvinistic uzbek site. There are a lot of panturkists from Turkey which do not consider nonturks as people. And admin-halftajik let them humiliate his own Tajik mother. It is a pity, that a Tajik mother has given birth such "Tajik" son.[/QUOTE]

#52 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:10 AM

[QUOTE=Kambiz;12848]Do you know their administrator's nick?[/QUOTE]

I think, his nick is Megaz. But I don't remember his name.

#53 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:01 AM

Afrasiab-jan, do you know him personally? That way it would be easier way to contact him.

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;12875]I think, his nick is Megaz. But I don't remember his name.[/QUOTE]

#54 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:23 PM

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;12823]Administrator of www.forum.arbuz.com is the guy from Tajikistan (half Tajik and half Uzbek). He has finished turkish liceum in Dushanbe and studied in Turkey. It is a pity, that when participants at this forum humiliate Tajiks, this halftajik is silent. This site a chauvinistic uzbek site. There are a lot of panturkists from Turkey which do not consider nonturks as people. And admin-halftajik let them humiliate his own Tajik mother. It is a pity, that a Tajik mother has given birth such "Tajik" son.[/QUOTE]

He is fooling you. Alot of Uzbeks claim of beeing Tajik origine (''mother-side''). I also know one of these pork-eating ching-chang-chong Mongols from Braunschweig. They say it so, but however, its a lie. Ethnic Uzbeks are against Tajiks. Same as some Pashtuns distributing themself as Tajiks or Hazara to win the attention of them and move them on theirs site only to make them back to Pashtuns/Afghan.

#55 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:39 PM

Pors jan, I don't know him personally. I read about him in his personal site, when I was looking for information about turkish liceum.

#56 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:43 PM

Dorud Afrasiab-jan,

Thank you for your post. What is his personal site, then? :) Thanks in advance.

Pors.

[quote=Afrasiab;13301]Pors jan, I don't know him personally. I read about him in his personal site, when I was looking for information about turkish liceum.[/quote]

#57 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:52 PM

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;12875]I think, his nick is Megaz. But I don't remember his name.[/QUOTE]

Megaz=Fly? :D :D Magazkosh koja ast? :D :D

#58 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:58 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;13302]Dorud Afrasiab-jan,

Thank you for your post. What is his personal site, then? :) Thanks in advance.

Pors.[/QUOTE]

It's his personal site: http://megaz.arbuz.com/

#59 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 13 August 2008 - 09:23 PM

He might be an ethnic Uzbek born in Dushanbe. He moved to Uzbekistan in the early 1990s. We'll see if he get backs to our inquiry.

#60 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 01:51 PM

[QUOTE=Kambiz;13325]He might be an ethnic Uzbek born in Dushanbe. He's moved to Uzbekistan in the early 1990s. We'll see if he get backs to our inquiry.[/QUOTE]

How can he be an ethnic mongol Uzbak when he is looking like a Tajik?

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users