Tajiks Worldwide Community: Insults and curse words should be modable offenses. - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Insults and curse words should be modable offenses. Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:43 PM

First of all, I want to thank the Admin of this website for creating this nice forum for us to civilly discuss all things Tajik.

The keyword is civilly. I really cannot stand it when another user is personally attacked. Criticize his ideas, criticize his words, but never stoop to insults. That is why I believe insults should not be allowed on this forum. It's tasteless and it gives others a bad impression of us.

What does everyone else think?

#2 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:01 PM

Insulting and curse words are a part of our 'Afghani' culture. :P

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=dokhtare pulegun;11649]First of all, I want to thank the Admin of this website for creating this nice forum for us to civilly discuss all things Tajik.

The keyword is civilly. I really cannot stand it when another user is personally attacked. Criticize his ideas, criticize his words, but never stoop to insults. That is why I believe insults should not be allowed on this forum. It's tasteless and it gives others a bad impression of us.

What does everyone else think?[/QUOTE]

Correct. The admin/s need to consider giving warning those who badmouth the others, or even banning them.

#4 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 19 July 2008 - 03:48 PM

Thanks for feedback. You can report those posts for us or Just PM the link for one of Admins.

Thanks.

#5 User is offline   Super Icon

• Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:12 PM

I do agree with what you have suggested. We, Tajiks, are calling ourselves well-cultured and civilized, therefore, we should not contradict ourselves. There are indeed a bunch of threads that are abusive; they should be filtered. We can open a topic about it, and post the links of the posts that are offensive and abusive. That is a good way to keep this forum clean and cultured.

#6 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:28 AM

I also suggest to ban/give warnings to those who propagate violence, hatred in the most disgusting way with the most violent vocabulary I've ever seen. So many times I've bumped into messages whose content was horrifying, like 'we have to kill this and that tribe'. It gives a very bad impression of Tajiks for random visitors of the site.

#7 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:49 AM

I sent a warning to Parsistani who uses foul language in his posts.

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:13 PM

hahahaha ...dont be losers hahahaha. My words are not insults but facts. Who of you want to deny Awghans have no tails? Who of you want to tell me Awghans are not murders, bastards, slaves, homos?? These points and others are only facts...prove the other way and i stop it...be realistic and see the reality with the eyes of an adult and educated person not of an uneducated child!!!

@Kambiz: killing an Awghan is not sth bad, in fact it is a sunnah action because you rescue the world and humanity from these rats and apes...killing them is not only sunnah, it is also using their own mentality and aspects of their own culture...neither you nor they can say sth against that...you know and i know also this point is a fact...killing=Pashtunwali/Pashtun culture and roots of their identity...so i only using their own laws and customs...SO PLEASE LET ME DOING THAT FOR FURTHER DAYS AND NIGHTS!

Ps: You are also free to ban me...it wont be hard for me...you are free..i guess me and you guys follow to different ways and have to different vieews. While you are still blind and ''domisticaed'' and slaves of your own so-called ''enemies'' ,me, I am free and a true son of Khurasan with realistic views. I know what we need and how we have to go this way..and you...you are hanging in the back...poor poor hypocritic Tajiks...to hell with you and your utopic views and your nation

#9 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:18 AM

Parsistani,

It is the utmost stupidity to send your own nation to hell just because they don't agree with your sick fantasy. Can you realize your arguments yourself? People with tails? The entire nation consists of murderes, bastards, slaves...? And in the same breath you dare to call your Persian opponents 'slave' as well. That means you are urging 'slaves' to kill other 'slaves'. lol

Try to digest that we live in the 21st century and your medieval tactics are outdated. This kind of love for nation is more damaging than any enemy's acts. You can kill someone only if he tries to kill you.

[QUOTE=Parsistani;11726]hahahaha ...dont be losers hahahaha. My words are not insults but facts. Who of you want to deny Awghans have no tails? Who of you want to tell me Awghans are not murders, bastards, slaves, homos?? These points and others are only facts...prove the other way and i stop it...be realistic and see the reality with the eyes of an adult and educated person not of an uneducated child!!!

@Kambiz: killing an Awghan is not sth bad, in fact it is a sunnah action because you rescue the world and humanity from these rats and apes...killing them is not only sunnah, it is also using their own mentality and aspects of their own culture...neither you nor they can say sth against that...you know and i know also this point is a fact...killing=Pashtunwali/Pashtun culture and roots of their identity...so i only using their own laws and customs...SO PLEASE LET ME DOING THAT FOR FURTHER DAYS AND NIGHTS!

Ps: You are also free to ban me...it wont be hard for me...you are free..i guess me and you guys follow to different ways and have to different vieews. While you are still blind and ''domisticaed'' and slaves of your own so-called ''enemies'' ,me, I am free and a true son of Khurasan with realistic views. I know what we need and how we have to go this way..and you...you are hanging in the back...poor poor hypocritic Tajiks...to hell with you and your utopic views and your nation[/QUOTE]

#10 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:42 AM

Just a little comment - why not take action against Pashtuns instead of cursing them ? Cursing steams weakness, helplessness, frustration, desperation, and lack of control. It seldom achieves the intended purpose (often the opposite). So, take your anger out by doing something against Pashtuns, and there will be no longer any need for cursing as your frustration will be let out through some action. To give another example, if you need exercise don't scream, run ! :D
[QUOTE=Parsistani;11726]hahahaha ...dont be losers hahahaha. My words are not insults but facts. Who of you want to deny Awghans have no tails? Who of you want to tell me Awghans are not murders, bastards, slaves, homos?? These points and others are only facts...prove the other way and i stop it...be realistic and see the reality with the eyes of an adult and educated person not of an uneducated child!!!

Ps: You are also free to ban me...it wont be hard for me...you are free..i guess me and you guys follow to different ways and have to different vieews. While you are still blind and ''domisticaed'' and slaves of your own so-called ''enemies'' ,me, I am free and a true son of Khurasan with realistic views. I know what we need and how we have to go this way..and you...you are hanging in the back...poor poor hypocritic Tajiks...to hell with you and your utopic views and your nation[/QUOTE]

#11 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 July 2008 - 08:00 AM

It's obvious our view of a Greater Khorasan is different from yours.

Our Greater Khorasan = Equality, Peace, Freedom, Law and Order

Your Greater Khorasan= another Nazi Germany, ciaos, slavery, Anti Humanism, Police state, fascism, chauvinism..etc

[quote=Parsistani;11726]hahahaha ...dont be losers hahahaha. My words are not insults but facts. Who of you want to deny Awghans have no tails? Who of you want to tell me Awghans are not murders, bastards, slaves, homos?? These points and others are only facts...prove the other way and i stop it...be realistic and see the reality with the eyes of an adult and educated person not of an uneducated child!!!

Ps: You are also free to ban me...it wont be hard for me...you are free..i guess me and you guys follow to different ways and have to different vieews. While you are still blind and ''domisticaed'' and slaves of your own so-called ''enemies'' ,me, I am free and a true son of Khurasan with realistic views. I know what we need and how we have to go this way..and you...you are hanging in the back...poor poor hypocritic Tajiks...to hell with you and your utopic views and your nation[/quote]

#12 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 July 2008 - 10:53 AM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;11761]It's obvious our view of a Greater Khorasan is different from yours.

Our Greater Khorasan = Equality, Peace, Freedom, Law and Order

Your Greater Khorasan= another Nazi Germany, ciaos, slavery, Anti Humanism, Police state, fascism, chauvinism..etc[/QUOTE]

No, my view is the same as yours..the different is you forget the problems we have and we will have and we had them in the past, your enemies...those who toom with violence your home, lands, goods, life of your ancestors away...i am lokking for solving that with the same nature as ''your'' enemies have...but you are blind and as i said still domesticated...thats why Massud have lost the war, thats why Massud died, thats why Kalakani died, thats why Tajiks live in misery...call it Nazi Germany but dont forget we have still a Nazi Awghanistan with Nazi PigTuns...if you kill a Pigzai he will use his culture and take revange (badal)...so why dont you also use their culture and take revange? Have you fear? Have you no honour? No honour they raped your sisters, mothers, killed your fathers...

To the Irani guy:
dont care what i do but do yourself sth against your so-higher educated nation, Iran and its arabic mentality..

@Kambiz:
LOL

Ps: During the times when Tajiks had the control in Afghanistan there was also no ''Equality, Peace, Freedom, Law and Order'' because of the main problem...the Pigtuns..you really believe you can reach that points by living with wild animalic nomads? Good luck.. The people of Kabul still cry beause of the past and they will never join you

#13 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:11 AM

I suggest to kick 'Parsistani'-minded people out of our Tajik (Persian) community. By calling our brother "an Irani with Arabic mentality" and swearing at another Persian/Tajik he's harming our unity and depicting Tajiks for others in the most disgusting colors. Better off without these yells and screams.

Parsistani, take a cold shower, take a deep breath, cool down and get back with a sounder mind.

#14 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 July 2008 - 11:31 AM

Do whatever you want. You are sleeping and still backward in your minds

#15 User is offline   Phoenix Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 12:59 PM

That's very insult Mister parsi.

For my opnion - this forum must remain tidy and well-educated. Ok I know that's, however, our Tadjiks forum. But we do not have be also hard compared with the pashtuns, or Afghans!

Admins/mods, I like that forum. Especialy the quote above the forum is very great.

regards,

#16 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:20 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;11776]Do whatever you want. You are sleeping and still backward in your minds[/QUOTE]

It's better to be 'asleep' like Nader Shah and others than 'awake' like you and Ahhangar. But we know who's who, don't we?

#17 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:24 PM

Everyone ignore Parsistani- he's obviously just a child who has nothing better to do on his summer vacation than troll the forums.

#18 User is offline   Phoenix Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 01:27 PM

[QUOTE=Kambiz;11785]It's better to be 'asleep' like Nader Shah and others than 'awake' like you and Ahhangar.[/QUOTE]Well said.

#19 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

[QUOTE=Kambiz;11785]It's better to be 'asleep' like Nader Shah and others than 'awake' like you and Ahhangar. But we know who's who, don't we?[/QUOTE]

There is no difference between Arabs of the Umayads that occupied Khorasan and modern Awghans with the same situation, the same animalic behave, the same wild nomadic and backward mentality...so all of our heros (Abu Muslim, Afshin, Margha ....with our fathers) that gave their blood for freedom, independance, humanity and culture were also idiots and ''awake'' as i am?

@DP

Like you i have no vacation...im soldier and you have no work. While you waste your time at home it is me and foreigners (who have to right dont to pay an attention to you nor toyour country but..) that resuce your asses from dark tailed animals from the south. You even dont work for any cultural project and now attack me. Good job. Im out here. Good bye and good luck for your future steps.

#20 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:12 PM

Well, I agree with Mr. Parsistani!

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic