Tajiks Worldwide Community: Insults and curse words should be modable offenses. - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Insults and curse words should be modable offenses. Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 July 2008 - 03:12 PM

Dear Parsistani,

You say that the others are deep in their own worlds of fantasy, but when i see your ideas, you are no any better than them. You want to kill everyone as if they are asleep and do nothing. If you do something, they surely do something as well. Try to have a logical and practical approach rather than just slongs.

#22 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:00 PM

I am giving Parsistani one more chance to shape up.

#23 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:46 AM

nader shah is not asleep ... he is rising up from his grave :D
[QUOTE=Kambiz;11785]It's better to be 'asleep' like Nader Shah and others than 'awake' like you and Ahhangar. But we know who's who, don't we?[/QUOTE]

#24 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 July 2008 - 02:49 AM

Well, I consider Tajikistan to be the higher educated nation among us all, and I hope Iranians soon wake up from their morbid Arab dreams. I wish I could help but I live in America ... I am not a warrior so I can only spread idead :D
[QUOTE=Parsistani;11769]
To the Irani guy:
dont care what i do but do yourself sth against your so-higher educated nation, Iran and its arabic mentality..
[/QUOTE]

#25 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:30 PM

You might be technically right, but in reality...... :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;11856]Well, I consider Tajikistan to be the higher educated nation among us all, and I hope Iranians soon wake up from their morbid Arab dreams. I wish I could help but I live in America ... I am not a warrior so I can only spread idead :D [/QUOTE]

#26 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:33 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;11928]You might be technically right, but in reality...... :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]

Dear PORS, what do you mean by technically and then a big BUT? :confused:

#27 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:42 PM

I mean, sometimes we "underestimate" or "overestimate" depending on situation. In this case, I think Nader Shah-e gerami, slightly overestimated about Tajikistan's level of education.

Pors.

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;11992]Dear PORS, what do you mean by technically and then a big BUT? :confused: [/QUOTE]

#28 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 July 2008 - 07:45 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;11993]I mean, sometimes we "underestimate" or "overestimate" depending on situation. In this case, I think Nader Shah-e gerami, slightly overestimated about Tajikistan's level of education.

Pors.[/QUOTE]

To be honest with you, all of us badly suffer from lack of education and . We are either bad , worse or the worst. we dont fall in the range of good at all. we need to have a good Khana Takani in terms of education. Dont talk about Afghanistan because it can be compared with some of the african countries, on the other hand , iran and Tajikistan are not any better. UNFORTUNATELY!

#29 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:42 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;11994]To be honest with you, all of us badly suffer from lack of education and . We are either bad , worse or the worst. we dont fall in the range of good at all. we need to have a good Khana Takani in terms of education. Dont talk about Afghanistan because it can be compared with some of the african countries, on the other hand , iran and Tajikistan are not any better. UNFORTUNATELY![/QUOTE]

You might be right. And I agree with Pors-jan that technically Tajikistan is the most literate Persophone country, but...

However, as far as I can see here, nothing stops some of our dear brothers from Afghanistan to use foul language. To be honest, I've never seen that in any other forums. Why is that?

#30 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:31 AM

You are unfortunately right about the first part, but I am afraid you are wrong on the second part. Literacy rate of Afghanistan is 29% at best (I even saw 11%). Don't you think Tajikistan's rate is slightly higher ;) like 100% :D And while Iran is pretty bad by Western Standards at around 85%, it is not so bad by third world standards (and not great either). I am not here to brag about Iran or Tajikistan, I would love to see Afghanistan move forward rapidly as I feel ashamed whenever I have to mention that Afghans are largely Persian-speaking (people have a kind of smile which says: ah I see how backward you people would have been without oil).
[QUOTE=Rika Khana;11994]Dont talk about Afghanistan because it can be compared with some of the african countries, on the other hand , iran and Tajikistan are not any better. UNFORTUNATELY![/QUOTE]

#31 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:00 AM

There are no ifs and buts :) It is so :D Not only literacy is higher, but people are not superstitious and blindly religious as many are in Iran (unfortunately).
[QUOTE=Kambiz;12013]You might be right. And I agree with Pors-jan that technically Tajikistan is the most literate Persophone country, but...[/QUOTE]

#32 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 07:07 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;12015]You are unfortunately right about the first part, but I am afraid you are wrong on the second part. Literacy rate of Afghanistan is 29% at best (I even saw 11%). Don't you think Tajikistan's rate is slightly higher ;) like 100% :D And while Iran is pretty bad by Western Standards at around 85%, it is not so bad by third world standards (and not great either). I am not here to brag about Iran or Tajikistan, I would love to see Afghanistan move forward rapidly as I feel ashamed whenever I have to mention that Afghans are largely Persian-speaking (people have a kind of smile which says: ah I see how backward you people would have been without oil).[/QUOTE]

Dear Nadir Shah,

There is no harm to tell the truth, actually we need to be truthful with everything and assess things the way are in order to walk in the right path. Having daydreaming and turning your eyes to the realities will only lead us to mor misary and uncertainty. Actually, Afghanistan's literacy rate might be much lower than what you say. Literacy doesnt only mean to read and write in a broken way. As per Tj and Iran, I am glad to see they are in that stage, i didnt know it before.

#33 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:31 AM

Some corrections. Using the same source for all, ie CIA factbook:
1) Tajikistan: 99/5%
2) Iran: 77% (other article: quite bad, it is ranked 87th among 187 countries which is shameful :( see http://www.payvand.c...8/may/1068.html
3) Afghanistan: 28 %

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;12029]Dear Nadir Shah,

There is no harm to tell the truth, actually we need to be truthful with everything and assess things the way are in order to walk in the right path. Having daydreaming and turning your eyes to the realities will only lead us to mor misary and uncertainty. Actually, Afghanistan's literacy rate might be much lower than what you say. Literacy doesnt only mean to read and write in a broken way. As per Tj and Iran, I am glad to see they are in that stage, i didnt know it before.[/QUOTE]

#34 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:36 AM

:( What have Pashtuns done to this country :confused:
Afghanistan is #6 in the world, in reverse order :D :(

Ranking of countries with Lowest Literacy Rate
1. Burkina Faso 12,8 (%)
2. Niger 14,4 (%)
3. Chad 19,0 (%)
4. Sierra Leone 25,5 (%)
5. Benin 29,6 (%)
6. Afghanistan 33,6 (%)
7. Gambia 36,0 (%)
8. Senegal 37,8 (%)
9. Guinea Bissau 39,3 (%)
10. Guinea 39,6 (%)

http://www.all-ranki...hp?r=cd968a2bb0

#35 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:49 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;12034]Some corrections. Using the same source for all, ie CIA factbook:
1) Tajikistan: 99/5%
2) Iran: 77% (other article: quite bad, it is ranked 87th among 187 countries which is shameful :( see http://www.payvand.c...8/may/1068.html
3) Afghanistan: 28 %[/QUOTE]

Although CIA sources seems credible to me, but it totally surprises me if they put Afghanistan to 28%!!

#36 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:51 AM

Well, it is put even higher as 34% in this ranking:
http://www.all-ranki...hp?r=cd968a2bb0
But take a look at the other countries, and look at the rank from the bottom

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;12037]Although CIA sources seems credible to me, but it totally surprises me if they put Afghanistan to 28%!![/QUOTE]

#37 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:52 AM

Well Afghanistan has been at war on and off for the last 30 years and many educational institutions have been destroyed but hopefully things will get better. Another problem is the backward mentality of parents who don't let their kids go to school becuase they are afraid they will become westernized by the education and this is specially true for girls. Another problem is poverty so many parents instead of sending their children to school make them work so they miss out on eduction. Hopefully in the future we will have a compatent government who cares about its people and bring reforms to change build schools and get rid of people's backward and tribalistic thinking.

#38 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:55 AM

[QUOTE=shinno;12039]Well Afghanistan has been at war on and off for the last 30 years and many educational institutions have been destroyed but hopefully things will get better. Another problem is the backward mentality of parents who don't let their kids go to school becuase they are afraid they will become westernized by the education and this is specially true for girls. Another problem is poverty so many parents instead of sending their children to school make them work so they miss out on eduction. Hopefully in the future we will have a compatent government who cares about its people and bring reforms to change build schools and get rid of people's backward and tribalistic thinking.[/QUOTE]

To be honest with you, we were not any better even before the War. Although i wish good lcuk for my country, but i do not see any better prospet for it.

#39 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:08 AM

Afghanistan is a landlocked country without any significant natural resources like oil (Iran) so we can't use that to build schools. Tajikistan while it also doesn't have any significant resources is still highly educated i think becuase of funding and policies of the soviet union who have secularized the country to large extent and people don't have the same backward mentality like in AFG. I will be honest with you and say that pashtuns are one of the biggest problems for this in AFG becuase of their old ways of living. Some of us don't follow neither islam nor secular ideas because if we were we wouldn't stop our kids from education as islam says "it is fard on every man and woman to get education".
In AFG why do you need education when you can get everything you want by stealing, killing and looting and working for your local warlord.

#40 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 July 2008 - 09:16 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;12040]To be honest with you, we were not any better even before the War. Although i wish good lcuk for my country, but i do not see any better prospet for it.[/QUOTE]

Dear Rika Khana
I can see a very good prospect if we unite and give justice to all those who have been wronged in the past and if we can then just forgive eachother.
The problem is not in our genes as tajiks also live in tajikistan who are highly educcated and pashtuns also live in Pakistan where they are adequetly educated. The atomic bomb for pakistan was created by a pashtun (Abdul Qadir Khan, the first afghan astronaut was pashtun (Abdul Ahad Mohmand). The common thing between those countries is that they haven't been in significant wars like AFG. I think AFG needs a long period of peace so people can get education and inshallah the next generation would be different.

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users