Tajiks Worldwide Community: Marriage and Tajiks - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Marriage and Tajiks Rate Topic: -----

#81 User is offline   AFSUS Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 04:40 PM

Pur e Zaal and Afsus, do you guys know each other?

no we do not

#82 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:27 AM

Yeah , lets give a soul to this topic :)

Do anyone Engaged or married ?
آتش بگير، تا كه بداني چه مي‌كشم
احساسِ سوختن، به تماشا نمي‌شود

#83 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:14 AM

Two weeks back on a wedding and what a wedding! The Attan and Qarsak both were amazing.
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

#84 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:09 PM

View PostMadina, on 20 August 2009 - 03:14 AM, said:

Two weeks back on a wedding and what a wedding! The Attan and Qarsak both were amazing.

That was yours wedding? :)
آتش بگير، تا كه بداني چه مي‌كشم
احساسِ سوختن، به تماشا نمي‌شود

#85 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 20 August 2009 - 11:31 PM

^ Oops, mistake, LOL. No, they were relatives. :)

#86 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:38 PM

View PostMadina, on 21 August 2009 - 12:31 AM, said:

^ Oops, mistake, LOL. No, they were relatives. :)

I haven't been to a wedding where the qarsak has been performed. I have only once seen an amazing Attan, the rest were mediocre.

I also read through this thread and I can understand why people would be against marriage with someone of another cultural background... I don't see any problem with it at all but I'd do everything I could to teach my kids the languages of their parents.

#87 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 10 September 2009 - 04:01 PM

^ That was also pretty much only wedding where I saw Qarsak being performed. The singer got tired singing Qarsak songs but the 'audience' didn't, LOL.

#88 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:50 AM

I 've heard qarsak songs but I didnt know it was also a dance

#89 User is offline   SETAREH Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:24 PM

IM TAJIK...FROM UZBEKISTAN....GRANDPARENTS ARE FROM TAJIKISTAN...AND WE ALL SPEAK A CERTAIN DIALECT FROM THE MOUNTAINS...HAHA WELL I MARRIED AN AFGHAN....FROM KABUL...BUT BORN IN AMERICA...AND IT DIDNT WORK OUT....BUT I AGREE WITH THE TOPIC STARTER...THE MORE TAJIK MEN I MEET...THE LESS I WANT TO END UP WITH THEM....I GUESS I HAVENT MET OR SPOKEN TO A LOT OF TAJIK MEN...BUT THE ONES I HAVE MET SO FAR ENDED UP BEING PLAYERS...OR PLAIN AND SIMPLE COWARDS...MY EX-HUSBAND...WAS AFGHAN, PASHTUN AND TAJIK MIXED....AND HE ENDED UP JUMPING FROM ONE MARRIAGE TO ANOTHER IN LESS THAN A MONTH...NOR COULD HE STAND UP FOR ANYTHING....ITS A REALLY SAD THING THOUGH...KINDA LEAVES YOU WONDERING IF THERE ARE WORTHY TAJIK MEN OUT THERE...

#90 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 27 October 2009 - 04:47 AM

There is a big responsibility on the women's shoulder as well. Let's not forget it's not all about Tajik men. It's about mutual responsibility and both sides should be reliable for.

- Pors

View PostSETAREH, on 26 October 2009 - 05:24 PM, said:

IM TAJIK...FROM UZBEKISTAN....GRANDPARENTS ARE FROM TAJIKISTAN...AND WE ALL SPEAK A CERTAIN DIALECT FROM THE MOUNTAINS...HAHA WELL I MARRIED AN AFGHAN....FROM KABUL...BUT BORN IN AMERICA...AND IT DIDNT WORK OUT....BUT I AGREE WITH THE TOPIC STARTER...THE MORE TAJIK MEN I MEET...THE LESS I WANT TO END UP WITH THEM....I GUESS I HAVENT MET OR SPOKEN TO A LOT OF TAJIK MEN...BUT THE ONES I HAVE MET SO FAR ENDED UP BEING PLAYERS...OR PLAIN AND SIMPLE COWARDS...MY EX-HUSBAND...WAS AFGHAN, PASHTUN AND TAJIK MIXED....AND HE ENDED UP JUMPING FROM ONE MARRIAGE TO ANOTHER IN LESS THAN A MONTH...NOR COULD HE STAND UP FOR ANYTHING....ITS A REALLY SAD THING THOUGH...KINDA LEAVES YOU WONDERING IF THERE ARE WORTHY TAJIK MEN OUT THERE...

از گذشته بیاموز ،امروز را با خشنودی بگذران. در اندیشه اینده باش و اینده را بساز. - پارس

#91 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:32 PM

View PostSETAREH, on 26 October 2009 - 09:24 PM, said:

there 're good & bad everywhere, if u met a wrong kabuli then definitely good ones u missed out on. character doesnt come along with ur ethnicy does it?

#92 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:19 PM

Dear Setareh Jan, the character of Tajiks is not defined by their ethnicity as it it for (most 85%-95%) Pushtuns. You live in a world along 180000 other Tajiks in the US, grown up in a foreign world, in a foreign civilization with a different mentalty and culture. You do not need to be suprised that some are westernized and turned out beeing ''players''. If we follow this way further, we can see that accoring to this view western and specially americans are not different. They are even worser. Having a wife, children but also having sexual affairs with other women or with men, selling their own bodies, drinking alcohol and consuming drugs etc etc. The list goes on. If you want a loyal man who is born into a conservative family you have to look more for him or return back to Uzbekistan for a Uzbekistani Tajik. In Afghanistan we think about Uzbek men (Kalakham) they are pervers´ which is true. Among the Turks, the Uzbeks have the most pervert men.

Can I ask you something? As I can see you are 19 years old. When did you marry? How old was you? Possibly one reason for the behave of your ''ex-husband'' was the naivity of beeing young. In a relationship, all problems can be rooted to two individuals, not only to a single person. I am skeptic about your story, neverlessness, everywhere are good and bad people. In Germany, every 3th relationship is broken down and every 3th family get divorced. That´s one of the three main problems why Germans are dying out...because there are not much families that bore children.

CHEERS

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users