Tajiks Worldwide Community: Entertainment in Afghanistan - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Entertainment in Afghanistan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:29 PM

There is a nice multi-media piece about Entertainment in Mazar-i Sharif:

http://jadidonline.c...n_entertainment

If there is anyone from Afghanistan, could you please tell us how you entertain yourselves?

#2 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 24 July 2008 - 03:34 PM

??? ? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ? ?? ?? ?? ??? ? ( ??? ) ?? ??? ??? ?? ?? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ??* ?? ?? ??? ? ?? ??? .
I from Balkh :)

Also Sometimes goto Samangan, where there is Takht-i Rostam and have a party their with friends.

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 July 2008 - 07:02 PM

I do not think there is much going on nowdays, except the rubbish indian films that the youths want to keep themselves busy with it.

#4 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:05 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;12203]I do not think there is much going on nowdays, except the rubbish indian films that the youths want to keep themselves busy with it.[/quote]

The general view is like you say. Yeah true.

#5 User is offline   Manizheh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 July 2008 - 09:12 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;12203]I do not think there is much going on nowdays, except the rubbish indian films that the youths want to keep themselves busy with it.[/QUOTE]
Why do you think those movies are rubbish? I am not a huge fan of Bollywood, but for a culture as we have in Afghansitan, are the indian movies a perfect entertainment. Lots of people who don't understand the Urdo (indian) language, and have seen some of the movies from the year of 1980-1990 have a negative image of Bollywood industry. That's a shame...

#6 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:59 AM

Why do you think those movies are rubbish?

Mainly because they are cheesy, corny, lack a decent plot, copy other movies, have horrible acting, need I continue?

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 July 2008 - 06:43 AM

[QUOTE=Manizheh;12217] [/QUOTE]

Why do you think those movies are rubbish?

Dear Manizheh,

Tell me why it is not rubbish?

I am not a huge fan of Bollywood, but for a culture as we have in Afghansitan, are the indian movies a perfect entertainment.

Again!! How is it perfect entertainment for our CUlTURE???

Lots of people who don't understand the Urdo (indian) language, and have seen some of the movies from the year of 1980-1990 have a negative image of Bollywood industry. That's a shame...

I fully understand Urdo, that is not the reason!! it doesnt matter what year they were produced, they are all the same. Childish, cheap, mostly meaningless. Even if you look at their dialogue, it is very funny, it does not look films for adults, very cheap and childish dialogue, the way they act , the story and everthing. At the same time, i dont deny some of their good films which are not many.

#8 User is offline   Manizheh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:26 AM

[QUOTE=dokhtare pulegun;12230]Mainly because they are cheesy, corny, lack a decent plot, copy other movies, have horrible acting, need I continue?[/QUOTE]
I can't deny that bollywood have intruduce us to lots of rubbish movies in the past. But recently the movies share the same quality as a Hollywood product.

#9 User is offline   Manizheh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:36 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;12251]Why do you think those movies are rubbish?

Dear Manizheh,

I am not a huge fan of Bollywood, but for a culture as we have in Afghansitan, are the indian movies a perfect entertainment.

[quote]

The movies are suitable because of the resident of afghanistan and the people from India share almost the same culture. And the troubles they struggle with are the same. If it's on love area or family matters etc.

#10 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:36 AM

[QUOTE=Manizheh;12264]I can't deny that bollywood have intruduce us to lots of rubbish movies in the past. But recently the movies share the same quality as a Hollywood product.[/QUOTE]

Dear Manizheh,

What differences do you see between past and present of these movies? what was bad in the past and what is good now?

#11 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:37 AM

[QUOTE=Manizheh;12266][QUOTE=Rika Khana;12251]Why do you think those movies are rubbish?

Dear Manizheh,

The movies are suitable because of the resident of afghanistan and the people from India share almost the same culture. And the troubles they struggle with are the same. If it's on love area or family matters etc.

We have got totally different cultures!

#12 User is offline   Manizheh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:39 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;12267]Dear Manizheh,

What differences do you see between past and present of these movies? what was bad in the past and what is good now?[/QUOTE]
Mostly the acting part and the quality of the film.

#13 User is offline   Khorasanpur Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:48 AM

[QUOTE=Khurasani;12186]I from Balkh :)

Also Sometimes goto Samangan, where there is Takht-i Rostam and have a party their with friends.[/QUOTE]

Khurasani jan,

You are in Afghanistan?

#14 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:07 PM

We have got totally different cultures!

I think she is referring to the family values aspect in our cultures.

#15 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:42 PM

Generalization has never worked in anything, including Bollywood movies. There is a lot of rubbish in there. It's natural in any massive production (over 900 movies a year). But no doubt some masterpieces could be found among them too. And their emphasis on human values put them ahead of most of Hollywood pictures.

#16 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:08 PM

[QUOTE=Kambiz;12279]Generalization has never worked in anything, including Bollywood movies. There is a lot of rubbish in there. It's natural in any massive production (over 900 movies a year). But no doubt some masterpieces could be found among them too. And their emphasis on human values put them ahead of most of Hollywood pictures.[/QUOTE]

Yes Kambiz Jan, but the number of good films are significantly low, we can say Angusht Shomar.

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:10 PM

[QUOTE=Manizheh;12269]Mostly the acting part and the quality of the film.[/QUOTE]

Well, the acting part is one of the things that i see it as low quality. Their act, dialogue is never a high quality......kinda childish and unrealistic. And didnt exactly know what you meant the Qauality of the films??

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=dokhtare pulegun;12277]I think she is referring to the family values aspect in our cultures.[/QUOTE]

Family values are in every country and every culture. why dont we watch other countrys' films?

#19 User is offline   Manizheh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:25 PM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;12283]Well, the acting part is one of the things that i see it as low quality. Their act, dialogue is never a high quality......kinda childish and unrealistic. And didnt exactly know what you meant the Qauality of the films??[/QUOTE]

I ment the technical quality and the decorations they use to create the right vicinity etc.

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;12284]Family values are in every country and every culture. why dont we watch other countrys' films?[/QUOTE]
Because it's not accessible for the most of us.

#20 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=Manizheh;12287]I ment the technical quality and the decorations they use to create the right vicinity etc.

Because it's not accessible for the most of us.[/QUOTE]

Dear Manizheh,

1- If you choose your films only based on the technical quality of it, I think this is not a wise decision. And i assume that you differentiate between the old and nowdays bollywood movies because of these technical qualities. right?

2- In this internet age and height of technology advances, how can you say it is not accessible?

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users