Tajiks Worldwide Community: Valy is a gift to us! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Valy is a gift to us! Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:57 AM

He is hot, ur all jealous of that lol

...Are you kidding me? He's like 4 feet tall. I don't find midgets hot.

#22 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 01 August 2008 - 02:19 AM

Guldukhtaron, in chi gap???! Hamaro olmoni karded ku! :D Andeshahovu nazarhoi khudro ba Porsi binavised, to mo ham fahmem shumoyon chi gap mezaneton. Yodovar mekunam ki injo hama olmoniro namedonad.

Khay, hamin az Vali khushat naoyad, gush nakun! Shart nest, ki baromada uro, bechoraro, qadash pastu poyash shikastagi gui. Garchande Valiro gush nakunam ham, ofarin bar u ki az Porsizabonon namoyandagi mekunad!

Pors.

[QUOTE=NightWish;12627]Je hebt smaak en je hebt feiten. Het is een feit dat hij NIET kan zingen, al raak je in extase door zijn liedjes, wil nog steeds niet zeggen dat hij wel kan zingen. Je hebt regels en voor het zingen, voldoe je niet aan de regels, dan kan je NIET zingen. Het gaat hier niet over smaak. Micheal Jackson heeft ook niet muziek van mijn smaak, maar ik kan nooit over hem zeggen dat hij niet kan zingen. :)
Zoals ik al zei, zijn muziek is voor kinderen en ik voeg eraan toe dat het ook voor mensen is die niets van muziek afweten. Ze nemen genoegen met wat ze horen.[/QUOTE]

#23 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:24 AM

I think that we should support our own Tajik singers, even we don't like them.
Though I am not fan of Vali's songs, but I support him. Once in Dushanbe my friend (two girls) spoke about Vali and one of them said, that "he is good Afghan singer". I have corrected he, that "he is not Afghan, he is afghanistani Tajik".
And I am glad, that we Tajiks of Tajikistan and Afghanistan become closer, and Vali as Shabnam Surayo are small musical bridges between us.

#24 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:28 PM

[quote=Azar_Khorasani;12654]He is hot, ur all jealous of that lol[/quote]

Haha, I have to admit this!

@PORS,
Mazrat mekhaham aqa.. digar Hollandi nameniwisam. :D

@Afrasiab,
In that case, you are right.

#25 User is offline   Pur e Zaal Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:39 AM

Hi all,

It's a wonderful thread. I have been reading this awesome forum for some time now and today I decided to register because I felt I had things to say;)

I will start with Tajiks' ancient teaching: good words, good thoughts, and good deeds (although this may have been translated differently from Farsi). This very saying distinguishes Tajiks from other peoples. Now how many Tajiks embrace this teaching and practice it is not the subject of my thread. I, however, want to emphasize that at least when we have gathered here to celebrate our heritage, we should try to stick to that old ancient Tajik teaching as much as possible.

There are many of us that do have sincere intentions to preseve, or to even promote, our culture and heritage. They do so in the fields of music, fine arts, literature, sciences etc. Valy is a tremendously successful young Tajik artist who promotes Farsi in the most effective and disarming manner, which is his music, through his personal cherisma and charms. This unprecedented success of a young Tajik from Afghanistan angers those that are hostile to our heritage. It is them that come up with pejorative words of "gay" and "feminine" and post some hurtful comments below his clips on youtubes and also through word of mouth. That hurtful behavior should not be copied and exhibited in a forum that primarily aims to bring Tajiks together to celebrate their culture.

I regret to say that there are individuals who think their "personal taste" and its public exp​ression is more important than the fame and good name of their own Tajik artist. My sincere request from these respectable brothers and sisters is to keep their "personal taste" to themselves if that can somehow negatively impact the character of a well-known and successful Tajik personality.

I have watched that young man on TV, and he is every bit as "straight" and decent, and even humble, as any well-cultured Tajik could be. My prayers and best wishes are with Valy and any one, for that matter, that promotes my mother tongue, Farsi, through any honorable means.

Warm wishes to all.

#26 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:34 PM

[quote=Pur e Zaal;12723]Hi all,
I have watched that young man on TV, and he is every bit as "straight" and decent, and even humble, as any well-cultured Tajik could be. My prayers and best wishes are with Valy and any one, for that matter, that promotes my mother tongue, Farsi, through any honorable means.

Warm wishes to all.[/quote]

Pur e Zaal,

I don't want to interfer in Valy's personal life, but he can be and is everything, but NOT decent. You can ask about his reputation from every arbitrary Herati who is living in Germany, specially in Hamburg and Frankfurt.

Bedrood

#27 User is offline   Manizheh Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:39 PM

Welcome and thank you for such a clear elucidation.

#28 User is offline   Khorasanpur Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:41 PM

[QUOTE=NightWish;12733]Pur e Zaal,

I don't want to interfer in Valy's personal life, but he can be and is everything, but NOT decent. You can ask about his reputation from every arbitrary Herati who is living in Germany, specially in Hamburg and Frankfurt.

Bedrood[/QUOTE]

NightWish jan, his personal life is his business. We have this famous Parsi saying, "Buz az paay khod Gosfand az paay khod". The point is his music is getting the attention of our young people. Its Awghans' strategy to divide us on the basis of our regional accents--his Herati accent is a plus for nullifying Awghan claims for Parsi being three different languages, Tajiki, Dari and Parsi. With his Farsi Music, he has brought the younger Farsi speakers from all corners of the world, with quite different backgrounds, together. What more do you want from the guy?

#29 User is offline   Pur e Zaal Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 05:28 AM

[QUOTE=NightWish;12733]Pur e Zaal,

Bedrood[/QUOTE]

Dear Nightwish hi, salam, dorood, (whichever suits your cultural taste, you failed to welcome me anyway) :)

Again I see your "personal taste" is overshadowing the best in you, is getting the better in you. You are one tajik here, disparaging another Tajik that is celebrated by thousands of people. You first publicly denounce him for his music which you "personally" don't like. The moment you make that dislike known in this forum, your are taking your negativity to this forum and deliberately spread it here. I am sure you agree with me that the purpose of this forum is to honor, remember, celebrate, and promote our culture and its effective men. Surprisingly yet, you ran against the mainstream Tajiks and just do the opposite. In my earlier post, I sincerely requested all of you to keep your "personal taste" private if it is against another Tajik, let alone a celebrity. You stubornly made it public and known once more. So much for your music taste that find's Valy "unattractive".

Yet again, you attack this celebrity. And this time for his moral standing. You disparage him by making the readers of this forum, who could be Tajiks and non-Tajiks, think that he is of some weak moral character. This time you wish (I hope not) to assassinate his character morally. In so doing, you happen to please, and contribute to, those that already hate everything Tajik, including yourself and this forum. I understand that Ahmad Zahir was a womanizer. The same might be said of Elvis. That's artists' completely private sphere which we should not allow ourselves to pry too much. People's magazine, or celebrity Journalists do the job perfectly well. I am sure you wouldn't mind being surrounded by admiring fans either ;)

This thread didn't start to judge his character, morality, and attitude. Nor are we here to judge the calibre of his music. Here, as a Tajik community, we have gathered to identify and celeberate the best in us. And indeed, Valy is the best and most famous youn Tajik artist now. If you have any beef with him, or you feel ignored, or have the best potential in you that hasn't yet been properly acknowledged, then please forgive us for our shortcoming of not noticing it here. If not, then please live up to the spirit of the forum and voice WITH Tajiks, not AGAINST them.

When I said, I found him decent on TV, that's what matters. The public perception favors him. As a Tajik I felt proud to see him sitting there with dignity and displaying decency. Buddy, that's what matters. You on other hand, sit behind your computer with negativity and foam with hurtful comments. That's the difference. That distinguishes one who is successful from the one that is not. He is smart to behave "decently" on the public arena, and be noughty in his personal life which again is his "personal" life ;)

Please do not get offended by my post because we don't know each other in person. We both are here to preserve and promote our culture. Let's be focused on that.

With regards,

Wsalam
Pedrood jaan.

#30 User is offline   Pur e Zaal Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 07:01 AM

[QUOTE=Manizheh;12734]Welcome and thank you for such a clear elucidation.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Manizheh for welcoming me. It's wonderful to be here among my Tajiks. Bizhan and Manizheh is a touching story in Shahnaama. Hope one day it is used as a script for a nice, romantic saga in some Tajik movie.

#31 User is offline   arya-zadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:19 AM

Dear Pur e Zal,

although i agree that we should try to keep certain standard in our messages i am, however, against any prohibitions and pressures. everybody should be let to tell whatever he/she thinks and everybody should have an opportunity to be listened and heard. i think we should develop by ourselves for ourselves first the culture of speech freedom, tolerance and cooperation before pretending to be intellectual elite of tajik nation. i don't think anyone should be ashamed here in this forum or anywhere else of being non-tajik, non-caucasoid, non-male, non-sunni muslim or non-straight. Please stop spreading the atmosphere of hatred, suspicion, and intolerance in this beautiful and very frendly forum.

#32 User is offline   Khorasanpur Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:36 AM

[QUOTE=arya-zadah;12777]Dear Pur e Zal,

although i agree that we should try to keep certain standard in our messages i am, however, against any prohibitions and pressures. everybody should be let to tell whatever he/she thinks and everybody should have an opportunity to be listened and heard. i think we should develop by ourselves for ourselves first the culture of speech freedom, tolerance and cooperation before pretending to be intellectual elite of tajik nation. i don't think anyone should be ashamed here in this forum or anywhere else of being non-tajik, non-caucasoid, non-male, non-sunni muslim or non-straight. Please stop spreading the atmosphere of hatred, suspicion, and intolerance in this beautiful and very frendly forum.[/QUOTE]

arya zadah jan,

I think you should re-read Pur e Zaal's message again and again since you missed the essence of it. No where in his message he spreads the atmosphere of hatred, suspision, and intolerance. lol He merely states that we should support our Tajik artists and their artistic works instead of sitting behind our computers and finding faults in them.

#33 User is offline   Pur e Zaal Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:00 AM

[QUOTE=arya-zadah;12777]Dear Pur e Zal,

although i agree that we should try to keep certain standard in our messages i am, however, against any prohibitions and pressures. everybody should be let to tell whatever he/she thinks and everybody should have an opportunity to be listened and heard. i think we should develop by ourselves for ourselves first the culture of speech freedom, tolerance and cooperation before pretending to be intellectual elite of tajik nation. i don't think anyone should be ashamed here in this forum or anywhere else of being non-tajik, non-caucasoid, non-male, non-sunni muslim or non-straight. Please stop spreading the atmosphere of hatred, suspicion, and intolerance in this beautiful and very frendly forum.[/QUOTE]

Arya Zadah wa najib zadah ai Aziz,

It all sounds good. There is not a single word in the above post that I disagree with but the last line. In that line you request me to stop something for the prohibition of which I myself registered in the forum ;)

I not only didn't get offended by your last remark in the above post, but in fact I even liked it--that's how we should be. My fellow Tajik Arya Zadah, we mean the same thing which is itself our strength, even though we express our common purpose differently.

Now on a completely different note, aren't Naqib and Rehana two wonderful Farsi singers? I was listening to their song "man tora daryaaftam" and I thought what a lovely song! Don't you agree?

Pedrood Aziz

#34 User is offline   Pur e Zaal Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:10 AM

[QUOTE=Khorasanpur;12779]arya zadah jan,

I think you should re-read Pur e Zaal's message again and again since you missed the essence of it. No where in his message he spreads the atmosphere of hatred, suspision, and intolerance. lol He merely states that we should support our Tajik artists and their artistic works instead of sitting behind our computers and finding faults in them.[/QUOTE]

Dear Khorasanpur,

It's quite exciting to note that there are some individuals like yourself who read the posts thoroughly. I do the same too. I deem it necessary to read their posts very carefully because every post is an effort in itself. And as such, It is unfair to let these tajik efforts, posts, run unnoticed.

By the way, Pur e Zaal, Khorasanpur, and Arya Zadah are already registered. Is'nt it a pity that "Pur e Seena" is not registered yet? ;) kidding.

Pedrood

#35 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:53 PM

[quote=Pur e Zaal;12767]Dear Nightwish hi, salam, dorood, (whichever suits your cultural taste, you failed to welcome me anyway) :)

Again I see your "personal taste" is overshadowing the best in you, is getting the better in you. You are one tajik here, disparaging another Tajik that is celebrated by thousands of people. You first publicly denounce him for his music which you "personally" don't like. The moment you make that dislike known in this forum, your are taking your negativity to this forum and deliberately spread it here. I am sure you agree with me that the purpose of this forum is to honor, remember, celebrate, and promote our culture and its effective men. Surprisingly yet, you ran against the mainstream Tajiks and just do the opposite. In my earlier post, I sincerely requested all of you to keep your "personal taste" private if it is against another Tajik, let alone a celebrity. You stubornly made it public and known once more. So much for your music taste that find's Valy "unattractive".

Yet again, you attack this celebrity. And this time for his moral standing. You disparage him by making the readers of this forum, who could be Tajiks and non-Tajiks, think that he is of some weak moral character. This time you wish (I hope not) to assassinate his character morally. In so doing, you happen to please, and contribute to, those that already hate everything Tajik, including yourself and this forum. I understand that Ahmad Zahir was a womanizer. The same might be said of Elvis. That's artists' completely private sphere which we should not allow ourselves to pry too much. People's magazine, or celebrity Journalists do the job perfectly well. I am sure you wouldn't mind being surrounded by admiring fans either ;)

This thread didn't start to judge his character, morality, and attitude. Nor are we here to judge the calibre of his music. Here, as a Tajik community, we have gathered to identify and celeberate the best in us. And indeed, Valy is the best and most famous youn Tajik artist now. If you have any beef with him, or you feel ignored, or have the best potential in you that hasn't yet been properly acknowledged, then please forgive us for our shortcoming of not noticing it here. If not, then please live up to the spirit of the forum and voice WITH Tajiks, not AGAINST them.

When I said, I found him decent on TV, that's what matters. The public perception favors him. As a Tajik I felt proud to see him sitting there with dignity and displaying decency. Buddy, that's what matters. You on other hand, sit behind your computer with negativity and foam with hurtful comments. That's the difference. That distinguishes one who is successful from the one that is not. He is smart to behave "decently" on the public arena, and be noughty in his personal life which again is his "personal" life ;)

Please do not get offended by my post because we don't know each other in person. We both are here to preserve and promote our culture. Let's be focused on that.

With regards,

Wsalam
Pedrood jaan.[/quote]

Dorood dost e gerami,

I'v already explained that I can distinguish my personal taste and factes from each other, but unfotunately I explained it in Dutch for miss Manizheh. Well, I would also like to explain it in English: Valy can't sing. Even if he was a character from the holy Shahnama, I would say the same. And again I have to say that has nothing to do with my personal taste, I also don't like M. Jackson's music but do you think I could ever say that he can;t sing? NO. He can sing very well and his voice is also great. But his music is not my kind of music, so I just say, no I don't like mr Jackson's music. But I can't apply the mentioned point on Valy. I'm realy sorry but I don't like censure. I always try not to be a politician or use politics. It's so dirty, very unpure. If i know that Valy can't sing, I will also say it.We shouldn't mix arts with our political issues. There are also enough Pashtun youth who listen to valy, so you don't have to worry about the amount of Valy-music-lovers. I personally never judge about an artist's ethnic background, personal life etc. You should judge an artist on his/her qualities and talent. But someone said that Valy is a decent guy, and I KNOW that he isn't a decent guy, so I will never admit that he is decent, even if he is a Tajik. It doesn't matter to me, reality has to rule. But why are you worrying about that? If he is not decent, so be it. You can support him to make more succes and become more famous using his talents.
I can disscuss this for hours long, but I don't think it makes any sense. Because you want me to lie and and want me to say he CAN sing. But I can't do that. I regret to say I can't do that, so deal with it. Like arya-zadeh said, it is called Freedom of Speach.

Ps: There are other topics for welcoming new members. I would have surely welcomed you if you introduced yourself in one of those topics. (: Anyways, you are very welcome. ;)

#36 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

I like a song of him named: Khab

http://www.afghanmtv...sp?SongID=18047
آتش بگير، تا كه بداني چه مي‌كشم
احساسِ سوختن، به تماشا نمي‌شود

#37 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 20 August 2009 - 11:42 PM

He is good looking and had some good songs, but I am afraid his time is over.
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users