Tajiks Worldwide Community: Parliment divided over Latif Pedram - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Parliment divided over Latif Pedram Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 04:40 AM

This is an excerpt translation from a newspaper in Kabul called Hasht-e Sobh.

http://www.istockana...r_Warns_of.html

The argument about comments of the leader of National Congress Party, Mr Latif Pedram, about [late king] Amanollah Khan has made its way to the Wolasi Jerga resulting in hot exchange of words and eventually shameful and inappropriate verbal abuse in the corridor of parliament.

This verbal argument started when a representative started reading out loud and demanded that a resolution calling for the dissolution of the National Congress Party and prosecution of its leader be approved.

While a number of MPs said that the approval of the resolution should await the results of the investigations, it is reported that MPs gathered along ethnic lines very clearly, i.e. most Pashtun members of parliament took one position and the rest took another. This has certainly taken the issue out of the hands of the appropriate channels and prevented finding a good solution for this issue. Basically, issues that quickly find a political, ethnic or factional dimension, which has unfortunately been the case in Afghanistan for a long time, become so complicated that it becomes difficult to make a judgment about them. Whether the claim made by the opponents of Mr Pedram is right or whether it is a conspiracy against him as Mr Pedram claims, holding demonstrations and showing unusual sensitivity in areas whose people are only ethnically related to Amir Amanollah Khan and who are not likely to favour him in normal circumstances or who do not know anything about him, strengthens the suspicion that there are selfish hands behind the issue. If it is not the case, it can be asked why those circles and groups that forced Amanollah Khan into exile are not protested against. [Passages omitted: Historic background]

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:38 AM

I think the group which opposed any action against pedram was only insisting on an investigation. This was the real argumetns between them. while on the other hand the other MPs said that those comments were very obvious and it was broadcasted in several media sources.

#3 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:50 AM

Businessmen and other Paktiawals have put a $ 200,000 bounty on his head. Lets see how long he is going to last now.

http://benawa.com/details.php?id=19960
(For those of you who can read pashto)

#4 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:08 AM

If Pedram die i think at the same time many Pashtuns will die.

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:20 AM

Those stupid buisinessmen are as wrong as Pedram if he used that sort of language.

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 31 July 2008 - 10:20 AM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;12607]If Pedram die i think at the same time many Pashtuns will die.[/QUOTE]

How can you say that?

#7 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;12610]How can you say that?[/QUOTE]

You dont think that also Tajiks will do the same against Pashtuns? If Latif Pedram die Tajik nationalist will also kill Pashtuns. It is not difficult to understand. Tajiks have to defend themself and their minds.

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:25 PM

If they kill Latif Pedram i swear i will kill their awghanmellati dogs here.

#9 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:14 AM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;12684]You dont think that also Tajiks will do the same against Pashtuns? If Latif Pedram die Tajik nationalist will also kill Pashtuns. It is not difficult to understand. Tajiks have to defend themself and their minds.[/QUOTE]

Blah, Blah, Blah and Blah....... Look at yourself trying to be tough behind a 13" monitor screen.

I swear on God if you say anything against pashtons infront of them they will change your body's geography and history. Just try to say all this bull shit that you are saying in this forum infront of a pashton.

PS: The same reply goes to Parostani

#10 User is offline   Balkhi Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:10 AM

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;12710]Blah, Blah, Blah and Blah....... Look at yourself trying to be tough behind a 13" monitor screen.

I swear on God if you say anything against pashtons infront of them they will change your body's geography and history. Just try to say all this bull shit that you are saying in this forum infront of a pashton.

PS: The same reply goes to Parostani[/QUOTE]

Mujeeb Rahman, if you have an ounce of ghayrat, well then give me you address in PM, and we will see who has the courage to say what in front of who?

Its easy to declare and call for a Rwanda style genocide of Tajiks on websites like Hewad in front of your monitor, and in the comforts of your k-mader stanikzai father in laws lap but its another thing al together to say it in front of a Tajik, face to face. We've found out about your exploits on youtube, how 90% of the anti-tajik sh!t from youtube comes from your ip and a few of your k-mader clown freinds.

Ay K-mader, if you have an ounce of ghayrat, you would step outside the comforts of this virtual world, where you think youre safe, I promise if I dont do to you what other Afghans of Waterloo have done to your fiasha Stanikzai fianc kishtaq then I will call myself a Pukhton!

Youre just a k-mader internet warrior, youre making quite a name for yourself Mujib Rahman, be careful, be careful, you're becoming too well known for your own good, abit like your stanizkai fiance's kishtaq.mujib... mujib, it's not good.

#11 User is offline   Balkhi Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:14 AM

The selfish in me thinks let's hope Pedram makes a sacrifice and get's killed. The lose of one Pedram will create 100,000 other ones.

#12 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:09 AM

[QUOTE=Balkhi;12717]Mujeeb Rahman, if you have an ounce of ghayrat, well then give me you address in PM, and we will see who has the courage to say what in front of who?

Its easy to declare and call for a Rwanda style genocide of Tajiks on websites like Hewad in front of your monitor, and in the comforts of your k-mader stanikzai father in laws lap but its another thing al together to say it in front of a Tajik, face to face. We've found out about your exploits on youtube, how 90% of the anti-tajik sh!t from youtube comes from your ip and a few of your k-mader clown freinds.

Ay K-mader, if you have an ounce of ghayrat, you would step outside the comforts of this virtual world, where you think youre safe, I promise if I dont do to you what other Afghans of Waterloo have done to your fiasha Stanikzai fianc kishtaq then I will call myself a Pukhton!

Youre just a k-mader internet warrior, youre making quite a name for yourself Mujib Rahman, be careful, be careful, you're becoming too well known for your own good, abit like your stanizkai fiance's kishtaq.mujib... mujib, it's not good.[/QUOTE]

Edit: I didn't want to go out of topic. Thus, I deleted my reply and I will send you a PM.

#13 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:14 AM

[QUOTE=Balkhi;12718]The selfish in me thinks let's hope Pedram makes a sacrifice and get's killed. The lose of one Pedram will create 100,000 other ones.[/QUOTE]

When masood was blown up, how many other masoods were created? When mazari was killed, how many other mazaris were created? When Bache Saqaw was killed, how many other saqaw's were created?

#14 User is offline   Balkhi Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:17 AM

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;12722]When masood was blown up, how many other masoods were created? When mazari was killed, how many other mazaris were created? When Bache Saqaw was killed, how many other saqaw's were created?[/QUOTE]

o k-mader, go to kabul and you will see how many Massoud's were created :D :rolleyes:

same with ali mazari, EVERY HAZARA NOW IS A ALI MAZARI...

have you been to shamali? how many schools named after GHAZI HAIBULLAH KALAKANI? have u lost count? :cool:

It is the millions of other Massouds that were created that are forcing your most harden nationalist advocates on the ground to say this:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9rqIvrQ2f-s

#15 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:43 PM

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;12710]Blah, Blah, Blah and Blah....... Look at yourself trying to be tough behind a 13" monitor screen.

PS: The same reply goes to Parostani[/QUOTE]

:D :D:D

These Pashtuns talk as they would talk in a vacuum space. Why dont you come to Germany and Netherland and show us how tough you are and if you are already here so you can clearing your Paktiwal honour. I mean, you guys are so pathetic. Having a reams cakehole but having nothing behind this, only empty promises and swearings. You get on the cakehole enough on every day and on every Tajik festival and now you swear that those idiots will ''change our bodys geography and history''? :D Again, this person exchange his Pashtun fellows with Tajiks. But it is a disgrace for Pashtuns beeing beaten by anti-social Turks, Marocans and Kurds than by peaceful and civilize Tajiks. You dont believe me, than come for a visit to Netherland or Germany and show me your toughness in front of my face and i will show you what those people will do with your body and face after Im finished with you.

When masood was blown up, how many other masoods were created? When mazari was killed, how many other mazaris were created? When Bache Saqaw was killed, how many other saqaw's were created?

Are you blind? Just, Hazaras killed Kuchis in Wardak and Hazarajat. Massuds supporter are trying to drop Pashtun names from their lands and streets and renaming them to their original names and you ask how many Massuds were created? We Tajiks need only one Massud with a fighting nature but thousands of Massuds with political and cultural feeling.

#16 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:53 PM

[QUOTE=Khurasanzad;12740] :D :D:D

These Pashtuns talk as they would talk in a vacuum space. Why dont you come to Germany and Netherland and show us how tough you are and if you are already here so you can clearing your Paktiwal honour. I mean, you guys are so pathetic. Having a reams cakehole but having nothing behind this, only empty promises and swearings. You get on the cakehole enough on every festival and now you swear that those idiots will ''change our bodys geography and history''? :D Again, this person exchange his Pashtun fellows with Tajiks. But it is more a shame for Pashtuns beeing beaten by anti-social Turks, Marocans and Kurds than by peaceful and civilize Tajiks. You dont believe me, than come for a visit to Netherland or Germany and show me your toughness in front of my face and i will show you what those people will do with your body and face after Im finished with you.

Are you blind? Just, Hazaras killed Kuchis in Wardak and Hazarajat. Massuds supporter are trying to drop Pashtun names from their lands and streets and renaming them to their original names and you ask how many Massuds were created? We Tajiks need only one Massud with a fighting nature but thousands of Massuds with political and cultural feeling.[/QUOTE]

Here we go, another tough kid setting behind a 13" monitor screen threatening me. You are from Germany and you can't find an Afghan Mellati in Germany. Just stand at a corner of the street and put a your cap on the floor and see how much donation you will get from these Afghan Mellatis.

#17 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:13 PM

[quote=Ghorzang;12722]When masood was blown up, how many other masoods were created? When mazari was killed, how many other mazaris were created? When Bache Saqaw was killed, how many other saqaw's were created?[/quote]

I beg your pardon, but please think before saying something.

Posted Image

WE ARE ALL MASSOUD NOW!

#18 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:17 PM

Im not a barbarian as you are, maybe, nor I share the same culture as you. As I wrote above ''You get on the cakehole enough on every day and on every Tajik festival'' by those who share the same culture and house education you usually use. I defend myself if Im forced to do. Dont worry little kid.

Here we go, another tough kid setting behind a 13" monitor screen threatening me.

Are you describing yourself?

#19 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:20 PM

Khurasanzad, you are my idol. Actually, all of you guys (Parsistani, balkhi, Rostam, Ahangar)
:D :D:D

#20 User is offline   Kamyar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:36 PM

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;12604]Businessmen and other Paktiawals have put a $ 200,000 bounty on his head. Lets see how long he is going to last now.

http://benawa.com/details.php?id=19960
(For those of you who can read pashto)[/QUOTE]

These Paktiawals must be the dumbest people on the planet. They were the ones that went to war with Amanullah Khan and now they are spending their hard earned money (from opium smuggling and pimping their women) on someone that criticized the person they were at war with less than 100 years ago? :confused:

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users