Tajiks Worldwide Community: Parliment divided over Latif Pedram - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Parliment divided over Latif Pedram Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:13 PM

They are crazy. They insult Massud, Kalakani and other Tajiks everyday but if someone have the balls to speak out what already people have in minds, they go amok because of a thieve and russian Ghulam. They and their politicians and biased historians call Amir Kalakani even ''Bache Saqqaw'' because he was a Tajik but if a Non-Pashtun says only one point of the truth, they flip out. In the same way we have to confront them.

#22 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;12604]Businessmen and other Paktiawals have put a $ 200,000 bounty on his head. Lets see how long he is going to last now.

http://benawa.com/details.php?id=19960
(For those of you who can read pashto)[/QUOTE]

Is that all of your himmat and ehsan guys? 200 000? You might wanna increase it to insrease your chances of getting eventually obliterated from the face of earth. Afghanistani Persians will not be alone this time. Thousands of others will join them in our last battle against the Evil in that part of Aryana - Khorasan.

#23 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:36 AM

[quote=nightwish;12744]i beg your pardon, but please think before saying something.

Posted Image

we are all massoud now!

[/quote]

I am Massoud... from Tajikistan :)

#24 User is offline   salek1985 Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:53 PM

hahaahha wtf afghan politic is like a child who yet have to grow..

dude i don`t underestand one thing you guys became a part of tajikam comunity and i know it would have been a great embrassing when you had to type tajikam ahahah...

lolz

#25 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:04 AM

[QUOTE=salek1985;13226]hahaahha wtf afghan politic is like a child who yet have to grow..

dude i don`t underestand one thing you guys became a part of tajikam comunity and i know it would have been a great embrassing when you had to type tajikam ahahah...

lolz[/QUOTE]

Dear Salek,

First of all wellcome to this friendly forum. Secondly, i didnt understand what exactly you mean by the above? Especially there is a LOLz at the end?

#26 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:11 AM

Dear Tajiks,

Dr. Latif Pedram is not only an wel known ''independent'' intellectual in Aryanna. The whole world knows about him, he is a patriotic Tajik resistant warrior who is not afraid to die for justicy.

Ghorzang:

Killing people is not in the nature of the honorable Tajik nation, on one day Ahmad Shah Massood captured 180 Russian soldiers, he could kill them if he wanted but he didn't!
He released them all, you know why? Because they were young soldiers who had a long way to go in their life. And besides: killing people is extremely barbaric, every human deserve to stay alive, because a human who do/did bad thing will eventually be panished wether he or she likes it or not! His or her concious will never have rest!

AND I AM SURE THAT THE HONORABLE TAJIK WILL EASILY OVERWIN PAKHTUN BARBARISM!

It is know more than 200 years that Aryanna is controlled by Pakhtuns, but have they achieved something sygnificant? Answer: hell noooo!!

- the country has no face anymore in the world
- one of the weakest economy in the world
- human rights are under havy pressure
- it is again occupied by England (and western world in General) with help of Pakhtuns
and Herati's
- it has an national army which can not even defend Aryanna against a weak country
like Pakistan
- women still don't have equall rights
- highest unemployment rate
- MP's are almost all kuchi's who can't read and write

Pakhtuns made a fun of Aryanna! It is now time for Tajiks to hit back!

#27 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:24 AM

Dear Ariaie

How the Heratis are helping the British to capture the country?

#28 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:38 AM

[QUOTE=Unity;13394]Dear Ariaie

How the Heratis are helping the British to capture the country?[/QUOTE]

Salam baradar qand,

First of all nice to meet you, I agree on everything what you said.
Second, by saying ''Herati's'' I don't mean all Herati's, we have very good Herati's as well. As you might know, that Herat is the center of the so called maoist group of ''Sholayi''. They are not cooperating only with England but their importnant support comes from Germany.

It is also very interesting at the moment that Karzai was reshuffling his cabinet, he took a lot of Herati's in his cabinet, very sensitiv posts are represented by Herati's, for example:

- foreign affairs
- defence
- water and electricity
- the spokesman of the president

And I want to tell you again: I don't mean ALL Herati's because their are very good Herati's among them too!

I hope I gave you enough information. :)

#29 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:48 AM

[QUOTE=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13395]Salam baradar qand,

First of all nice to meet you, I agree on everything what you said.
Second, by saying ''Herati's'' I don't mean all Herati's, we have very good Herati's as well. As you might know, that Herat is the center of the so called maoist group of ''Sholayi''. They are not cooperating only with England but their importnant support comes from Germany.

It is also very interesting at the moment that Karzai was reshuffling his cabinet, he took a lot of Herati's in his cabinet, very sensitiv posts are represented by Herati's, for example:

- foreign affairs
- defence
- water and electricity
- the spokesman of the president

And I want to tell you again: I don't mean ALL Herati's because their are very good Herati's among them too!

I hope I gave you enough information. :) [/QUOTE]

Dear Ariaie jan,

Thanks for the information. But being part of the gov does not mean supporting the british. Also, being maoist is not a big deal, they are Maoist, I am muslim, someone else has another faith, that shouldnt be a problem for us.

#30 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:44 AM

[QUOTE=Unity;13396]Dear Ariaie jan,

Thanks for the information. But being part of the gov does not mean supporting the british. Also, being maoist is not a big deal, they are Maoist, I am muslim, someone else has another faith, that shouldnt be a problem for us.[/QUOTE]

Baradar aziz,

You are right, when you are muslim you regard Islam as your faith but when someone is a islamist he or she regard Islam as an (political) ideology. I agree that everyone has the right to chose the thing what he or she think it's the best for the humanity, after all that is what ''democracy'' is about, I really don't care which ideology people have, but I have a problem with people who are supported by foreign instatution like Germany who is helping maoist all over the world only to get grip and power in a region, I wish that Afghan maoist were patriotic and organised therselves as an independent organisation and not like it is now: working with foreigners and do everything what they want, and not only England I am talking about the western world in general.

Greetings,

M. Ariaie

#31 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 August 2008 - 11:48 AM

[QUOTE=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13407]Baradar aziz,

You are right, when you are muslim you regard Islam as your faith but when someone is a islamist he or she regard Islam as an (political) ideology. I agree that everyone has the right to chose the thing what he or she think it's the best for the humanity, after all that is what ''democracy'' is about, I really don't care which ideology people have, but I have a problem with people who are supported by foreign instatution like Germany who is helping maoist all over the world only to get grip and power in a region, I wish that Afghan maoist were patriotic and organised therselves as an independent organisation and not like it is now: working with foreigners and do everything what they want, and not only England I am talking about the western world in general.

Greetings,

M. Ariaie[/QUOTE]

Muhtaram Ariaie,

To be honest with you i dont know why would germany support the Maoists? they dont have anything in common with them. The other fact is that political parties' connection with the other countries is not someting new, and the Maoists, if they have, is not the only one.

#32 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;13408]Muhtaram Ariaie,

To be honest with you i dont know why would germany support the Maoists? they dont have anything in common with them. The other fact is that political parties' connection with the other countries is not someting new, and the Maoists, if they have, is not the only one.[/QUOTE]

Baradar aziz,

I agree with you, I think that Germany wants to increase it's influence in Afghanistan trough organisations.

#33 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;13408]Muhtaram Ariaie,

To be honest with you i dont know why would germany support the Maoists? they dont have anything in common with them. The other fact is that political parties' connection with the other countries is not someting new, and the Maoists, if they have, is not the only one.[/QUOTE]

Ofcourse there are more (super)powers or better say developing countries and semi-developed countries like Iran who wants to get grip in Afghanistan:(

#34 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13414]Baradar aziz,

I agree with you, I think that Germany wants to increase it's influence in Afghanistan trough organisations.[/QUOTE]

Dear Ariaie,

Any reason why they specifically go after the Maoists? And why specifically Heratis? because Sholayes are present in Kabul, some of them in Laghman, north, etc.

#35 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:15 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;13416]Any reason why they specifically go after the Maoists?[/QUOTE]

I guess that's beause maoist are very easy in cooperating with foreigbers for money, do you know mko (Mujahedine Khalq Iran)? They are also a moist organisation, and look at them: they are even cooperating with the zionist state of Israel to realise a regime change in Iran, and the Afghan maoist are also working with MKO Iran.

#36 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:35 PM

[QUOTE=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13417]I guess that's beause maoist are very easy in cooperating with foreigbers for money, do you know mko (Mujahedine Khalq Iran)? They are also a moist organisation, and look at them: they are even cooperating with the zionist state of Israel to realise a regime change in Iran, and the Afghan maoist are also working with MKO Iran.[/QUOTE]

but why specifically Heratis?

#37 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 August 2008 - 02:58 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;13420]but why specifically Heratis?[/QUOTE]

no no no, it's not specially Herati's, but Herat is the center of Maoist, I'm sorry I don't mean they are all Herati, not at all, the maoist organisation in Afghanistan have every etnic group of Afghanistan, exept Turkmen and Uzbek.

#38 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:43 PM

@Kabulzadah

please explain for me what maoism has to do with religion? Maoism is a political ideology and not a faith. You can be a Christian, Jew, Arab, Muslim, Pashtun, Sozialist, Pagan, Atheist or Pantheists and at the same time also a Maoist. Maoism has also some good point. As a Maoist you work for yourself and your own nation. All your energy you spend only for the welfare of your own people, specially of those who are very poor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maoist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

Germany is not related with Maoism.

#39 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:47 PM

[QUOTE=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13414]Baradar aziz,

I agree with you, I think that Germany wants to increase it's influence in Afghanistan trough organisations.[/QUOTE]

Can you explain that for me?

#40 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 07:50 PM

[QUOTE=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13417]I guess that's beause maoist are very easy in cooperating with foreigbers for money, do you know mko (Mujahedine Khalq Iran)? They are also a moist organisation, and look at them: they are even cooperating with the zionist state of Israel to realise a regime change in Iran, and the Afghan maoist are also working with MKO Iran.[/QUOTE]

Dont you think that Israelians have the right to have an own country in a native region of the world where they lived there for at least 4000 years?

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users