Tajiks Worldwide Community: Bullshit - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bullshit Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Azar_Khorasani Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:59 AM

There is a "slogan" among Pashtun tribes of Afghanistan that [every Tajik woman was rapped by Pashtun and they call every Tajiks their children]. In the aftermath of Latif Pedram's interview with Khorasan TV in regards to Shah Amanullah Khan.
Members of Afghan party held a meeting in Germany and in that meeting the representative of the party, Abdul Khaliq Noori, repeated the slogan in Pashtu. he stated that Tajiks are the children of Pashtuns, we are the fathers to them.

I am posting this to let you people be the judge of it. Calling a nation their bastards children is a pure racist allegation and religious assault to people in Afghanistan!

You can listen to Mr. Noori saying it in this clip that copied from youtube

#2 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:04 AM

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ignorance is bliss. I didn't think the cultureless could stoop any lower.

Give this man an award in anthropology!

#3 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:14 PM

You should upload that so everyone can listen to it.

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:20 PM

[QUOTE=Azar_Khorasani;12648]There is a "slogan" among Pashtun tribes of Afghanistan that [every Tajik woman was rapped by Pashtun and they call every Tajiks their children]. In the aftermath of Latif Pedram's interview with Khorasan TV in regards to Shah Amanullah Khan.
Members of Afghan party held a meeting in Germany and in that meeting the representative of the party, Abdul Khaliq Noori, repeated the slogan in Pashtu. he stated that Tajiks are the children of Pashtuns, we are the fathers to them.

I am posting this to let you people be the judge of it. Calling a nation their bastards children is a pure racist allegation and religious assault to people in Afghanistan!

You can listen to Mr. Noori saying it in this clip that copied from youtube[/QUOTE]

Try to spread that under Tajik politicians and other popular people and medias. Im sure they will attack the government and Khar-Zai and his criminal gang. Now we need to threat them with death becaus of his statements as he did against us, these sons of arabic and jewish wh+++-, the same way as they did against pedram. Dont let them free air. This dogs were our slaves for 1000 of years, we were riding under Mughal and Ghirans their women and daughters and now they call us as their sons? Hahahaha..these dirty black hairy tailed and homosexual donkey rider wont understand or see the facts since they do not feel it.

#5 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:35 PM

[QUOTE=Azar_Khorasani;12648]There is a "slogan" among Pashtun tribes of Afghanistan that [every Tajik woman was rapped by Pashtun and they call every Tajiks their children]. In the aftermath of Latif Pedram's interview with Khorasan TV in regards to Shah Amanullah Khan.

You can listen to Mr. Noori saying it in this clip that copied from youtube[/QUOTE]

Azar Khorasani,

Who the f is Abdul Khaliq Noori ? And why should we value what he says - and why should we think that this is what all Pashtuns believe? If you think that this attempt by you Paltalk idiots will be answer to Pashtunists taking advantage of Latif Pidram's stupidity - it is not. Abdul Khaliq Noori is a nobody - and you sticking his voice onto a picture of Anwar Ul Haq Ahady will only discredit the name of Tajiks more. It is a STUPID move on your part if you think you people are helping Tajiks - but then again I do not think that most of the people on Paltalk whom call themselves 'Tajiks' are actually Tajiks.

Just concentrate on the hypocrisies of freedom of speech in Afghanistan and the criminal behavior of some tribals whom have called for the killing of Pidram and offered a reward for it. Those people should be arrested and thrown into jail.

Ahhangar

#6 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:18 PM

Like wtf... :S

#7 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 02 August 2008 - 02:12 AM

From what I have heared, Abdul Khaliq Noori is not even a pashton. The problem is that, you guys label every one as Afghan Mellati or Pashton.

When they broadcasted few pashto programs at Tolo Tv than all of a sudden people thought the president of the channel is a pashton now. When Kabul Doll owner made panjshiri dolls, than all of a sudden he became a Pashton (remember Kabulis and other farsiwans hate panjshiris too - you just have to go to kabul to see what is going on).

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 August 2008 - 11:32 AM

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;12714]From what I have heared, Abdul Khaliq Noori is not even a pashton. The problem is that, you guys label every one as Afghan Mellati or Pashton.

When they broadcasted few pashto programs at Tolo Tv than all of a sudden people thought the president of the channel is a pashton now. When Kabul Doll owner made panjshiri dolls, than all of a sudden he became a Pashton (remember Kabulis and other farsiwans hate panjshiris too - you just have to go to kabul to see what is going on).[/QUOTE]

LOL noone hate themself, only you and other that hate you black hairy tailed Sulaimani apes. Your little wet stories seems having their origine in the khishtak of your father

Khorasanpur, as i said, try to bring that on Khorasan Tv and Ariana Tv and tell the people who this homo gang (Taliban=Awhanmillati) is and who Miskinyar (Taliban=awhanmillati) is and that all of them are one body. Spread it over all medias so this homosexual like girl looking donkey can get off in the parliament and thrrow out of there,

#9 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 August 2008 - 03:39 PM

[quote=Parsistani;12726]LOL noone hate themself, only you and other that hate you black hairy tailed Sulaimani apes. Your little wet stories seems having their origine in the khishtak of your father

Khorasanpur, as i said, try to bring that on Khorasan Tv and Ariana Tv and tell the people who this homo gang (Taliban=Awhanmillati) is and who Miskinyar (Taliban=awhanmillati) is and that all of them are one body. Spread it over all medias so this homosexual like girl looking donkey can get off in the parliament and thrrow out of there,[/quote]

Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 02 August 2008 - 05:15 PM

Hello everybody,

this rat represents his perverted Kuchi culture. His father was spending his most time in Kandahars brothels with Pathan and Pashtun women from Waziristan, Swat, Karachi and Peshawar with those Kandahari women. So what are you expecting from someone like him or his cultural sphere? He and the other fascist approach us and will unite Tajiks more against them. These people have no shame, no honour, no pride and no identity. They try to push or exchange their own poor and horrible history on us by claiming Tajiks and Hazaras are sons of Pashtuns but infact, its the Pashtuns who are sons of Tajiks and Hazaras and Indians and of many other nations. All these nation ruled over them for 4000 years long, most of all Turks. Their history proves it. I do not have to mention here that not Tajiks but sons of Pashtuns speak Persian or forced to speak in their father (real father)s language, that Pashtuns give their children Persian names like Farhad, Faridun, Zarghuna, Zeba ect., that Pashtuns eat in Tajik, dress in Tajik, marry in Tajik, listen to Tajik and that their language is built by the columns of Persian language. Thats why they try to call Tajiks as Pashtuns but if they are not sons of Tajiks and Hazaras, Turks, Uzbeks and Mongols and Arabs than I have to ask myself, why they do not resemble their Pathan brothers in Pakistan and India. I bet, if Tajik would leave Afghanistan or would become independant, these people would fall back to stone-age and will forget everything human, even how to clean their bottom. Let them bark. Thats their nature. You cant and you have not the right to snatch somebody of his roots.

#11 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:13 PM

When did you get back from Kabul Ghorzang?

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;12714]From what I have heared, Abdul Khaliq Noori is not even a pashton. The problem is that, you guys label every one as Afghan Mellati or Pashton.

When they broadcasted few pashto programs at Tolo Tv than all of a sudden people thought the president of the channel is a pashton now. When Kabul Doll owner made panjshiri dolls, than all of a sudden he became a Pashton (remember Kabulis and other farsiwans hate panjshiris too - you just have to go to kabul to see what is going on).[/QUOTE]

#12 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 10:16 PM

Azar_Khorasani,

As mentioned before, the guy in the pic is not Noori, but the well-known Anwar ul-Haq Ahadi. Has it been done deliberately to indicate their 'oneness' or just a technical lapse?

#13 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:03 PM

Now listen to this
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

#14 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

[QUOTE=Khurasanzad;12739]Hello everybody,

this rat represents his perverted Kuchi culture. His father was spending his most time in Kandahars brothels with Pathan and Pashtun women from Waziristan, Swat, Karachi and Peshawar with those Kandahari women. So what are you expecting from someone like him or his cultural sphere? He and the other fascist approach us and will unite Tajiks more against them. These people have no shame, no honour, no pride and no identity. They try to push or exchange their own poor and horrible history on us by claiming Tajiks and Hazaras are sons of Pashtuns but infact, its the Pashtuns who are sons of Tajiks and Hazaras and Indians and of many other nations. All these nation ruled over them for 4000 years long, most of all Turks. Their history proves it. I do not have to mention here that not Tajiks but sons of Pashtuns speak Persian or forced to speak in their father (real father)s language, that Pashtuns give their children Persian names like Farhad, Faridun, Zarghuna, Zeba ect., that Pashtuns eat in Tajik, dress in Tajik, marry in Tajik, listen to Tajik and that their language is built by the columns of Persian language. Thats why they try to call Tajiks as Pashtuns but if they are not sons of Tajiks and Hazaras, Turks, Uzbeks and Mongols and Arabs than I have to ask myself, why they do not resemble their Pathan brothers in Pakistan and India. I bet, if Tajik would leave Afghanistan or would become independant, these people would fall back to stone-age and will forget everything human, even how to clean their bottom. Let them bark. Thats their nature. You cant and you have not the right to snatch somebody of his roots.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly that what I am always saying. Pashtuns were always slaves and dogs of other. Tajik generals and (sub-)ruler under all Turco-Persian and Persian were f*** and **raping** them for centuries. Tahirids were killing this dogs as they would kill cockroaches, Samanids were making them to slaves and sold them to Turks, Ghaznavids were cuting their head off or hanged them on elephantes. These bastards were always raped by others. Even their rulers were either slave, results of raping, or sexual toys. Nalat bar qaum e kharan. Pakhtun=children of Israel, Turks, Mongols, Arabs, Pakis, Indians, Russians, Americans, GB, Tajiks, Iranis and even of Kurds.

#15 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 01:50 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;13461]This is exactly that what I am always saying. Pashtuns were always slaves and dogs of other. Tajik generals and (sub-)ruler under all Turco-Persian and Persian were f*** and **raping** them for centuries. Tahirids were killing this dogs as they would kill cockroaches, Samanids were making them to slaves and sold them to Turks, Ghaznavids were cuting their head off or hanged them on elephantes. These bastards were always raped by others. Even their rulers were either slave, results of raping, or sexual toys. Nalat bar qaum e kharan. Pakhtun=children of Israel, Turks, Mongols, Arabs, Pakis, Indians, Russians, Americans, GB, Tajiks, Iranis and even of Kurds.[/QUOTE]

Dear Parsistani,

I dont believe what you say here. If it is true what you claim, then dont you think it is the right of the Pushtoons to take their revenge from us? according to your claim , it was we who started all the injustices.

#16 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:19 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;13465]Dear Parsistani,

I dont believe what you say here. If it is true what you claim, then dont you think it is the right of the Pushtoons to take their revenge from us? according to your claim , it was we who started all the injustices.[/QUOTE]

No they have no right. Its our country and not theirs. They are in our country not we in their tents. If they wnat problems than they will get killed. That is everywhere, even in their society.

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:25 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;13474]No they have no right. Its our country and not theirs. They are in our country not we in their tents. If they wnat problems than they will get killed. That is everywhere, even in their society.[/QUOTE]

I am not talking about who has the country, i was talking about ill treatment. If you claim we started to abuse and ill treat them then they have the right to take the revenge.

#18 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:29 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;13477]I am not talking about who has the country, i was talking about ill treatment. If you claim we started to abuse and ill treat them then they have the right to take the revenge.[/QUOTE]

Same as we, since they treated other for centuries. They have no right, nothing have they! These bastards were our slaves and as masters of these bastards we shared many things with them. And did they ever thanked us? No...instead, they brought their dirty stepe culture to us and destroeyed everything. Its time to cut them off. Every pigtun bastard in Kabul, Herat, Mazar and even in Kandahar need to get wiped out. I will send a very interesting page from a book which was written in 1876. Than you will maybe understand me clearly.

#19 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;13480]Same as we, since they treated other for centuries. They have no right, nothing have they! These bastards were our slaves and as masters of these bastards we shared many things with them. And did they ever thanked us? No...instead, they brought their dirty stepe culture to us and destroeyed everything. Its time to cut them off. Every pigtun bastard in Kabul, Herat, Mazar and even in Kandahar need to get wiped out. I will send a very interesting page from a book which was written in 1876. Than you will maybe understand me clearly.[/QUOTE]

Well, if we started all those injustice, raping them, making them slaves, killing them with the help of the turkic people. then it is their every right to punish us as revenge. we are the starter and they are the finisher.

#20 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:41 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;13495]Well, if we started all those injustice, raping them, making them slaves, killing them with the help of the turkic people. then it is their every right to punish us as revenge. we are the starter and they are the finisher.[/QUOTE]

So you say it is ok for them to be wild because they were our slaves in the past? You say these dogs shall take revange for what other did to them?? I say, what other did they did it best and we have to do also the same and kill them to zero. I say, its our right to take revange. these cultureless dogs, who really believe they made other to slave while they were self slave, need death. Your posts are not smart. Lol

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users