Tajiks Worldwide Community: Mujeeb Ludin - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mujeeb Ludin Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Balkhi Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 03:05 AM

Mujeeb Ludin has officially gotten scared, and is backing away from giving me his details so I can meet up with him.

Mujeeb Ludin/Rahman/Rahim, you can hide now and change the topic into an isnult match but remember I know you live in Toronto, Waterloo, I know logaris, kandahari's of Toronto and I will find you.

I gave you a choice to cooperate and go out with dignity but you didn't. Now you, your fiance's kishtaq and your mother in laws kishtaq will be all mine.

#2 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:18 AM

[QUOTE=Balkhi;12764]Mujeeb Ludin has officially gotten scared, and is backing away from giving me his details so I can meet up with him.

Mujeeb Ludin/Rahman/Rahim, you can hide now and change the topic into an isnult match but remember I know you live in Toronto, Waterloo, I know logaris, kandahari's of Toronto and I will find you.

I gave you a choice to cooperate and go out with dignity but you didn't. Now you, your fiance's kishtaq and your mother in laws kishtaq will be all mine.[/QUOTE]

blah blah blah blah blah and than pufffffffff.

My friend is acting tough in here and is daring me to give him my number and contact address. But, all I am asking from him is to tell me his full name if he is the real son of a balkhi/khurasani/tajiki/irani or whatever he calls himself.

He knows a lot of logaris, qandaharis, khostis, kakars in toronto and he is going to find out my address through them and than he is going to come and beat a pashton nationalist.

It would be much better to leave every one to have a civil discussion in here and get a life.

don't you guys get tired of these teenage gangsters in here? we come here to discuss issues, not to listen to 13 year old kids. It would be kind of useless coming here.

#3 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 August 2008 - 11:24 PM

You are not wiser than a kid either Mujeeb. You better stick to your own words and become civilized in your discussions from now on. No word should be uttered without a proof or evidence. Otherwise you'll be ridiculed fiercely. Moreover, I'm sure it's not that difficult to find out your whereabouts based on your IP address.

[QUOTE=Ghorzang;12765]blah blah blah blah blah and than pufffffffff.

My friend is acting tough in here and is daring me to give him my number and contact address. But, all I am asking from him is to tell me his full name if he is the real son of a balkhi/khurasani/tajiki/irani or whatever he calls himself.

He knows a lot of logaris, qandaharis, khostis, kakars in toronto and he is going to find out my address through them and than he is going to come and beat a pashton nationalist.

It would be much better to leave every one to have a civil discussion in here and get a life.

don't you guys get tired of these teenage gangsters in here? we come here to discuss issues, not to listen to 13 year old kids. It would be kind of useless coming here. [/QUOTE]

#4 User is offline   dokhtare pulegun Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:00 PM

Actually, I'm going to agree with Ghorzang. I am pretty tired of these immature online thugs.

#5 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:41 PM

[QUOTE=dokhtare pulegun;12832]Actually, I'm going to agree with Ghorzang. I am pretty tired of these immature online thugs.[/QUOTE]

You don't have to dear. He's a bigger thug himself out there.
Of course, I'm against little online thugs too, but Ghorzang is THE thug number 1. You can see him in most of the places swearing at Tajiks and talking bs. But certainly, we don't have to react in the same way.

#6 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:53 PM

Uh Balkhi, why do you want to fight?

#7 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:32 PM

:D It would be interesting to know if Balkhi catched ''Khishtak Ji'' :D

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:26 PM

Balkhi, please give me the address from this dirty pig. In winter i will viist canada for 3 weeks and I want to visit his family with my guys. These bastards will see with whom they are making trouble. I am waiting-

#9 User is offline   Ghorzang Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 16 August 2008 - 06:58 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;13478]Balkhi, please give me the address from this dirty pig. In winter i will viist canada for 3 weeks and I want to visit his family with my guys. These bastards will see with whom they are making trouble. I am waiting-[/QUOTE]

Here we go, another wanna be online teenage gangsta. There are thousands of Pashtons like me living in Germany. If you are a son of one man, than try to touch one of them. If they don't rape your entire race in Germany than I won't call myself a Pashton.

Your Balkhi is no better than you. Hiding his skinny black a$$ behind a 13" computer screen and asking for my address but he does not have the guts to tell me his real name, forget about his address. Like you, he won't be able to handle a pashton guy. He will be sore for a month or even longer.

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 07:44 PM

[quote=Ghorzang;13521]Here we go, another wanna be online teenage gangsta. There are thousands of Pashtons like me living in Germany. If you are a son of one man, than try to touch one of them. If they don't rape your entire race in Germany than I won't call myself a Pashton.

Your Balkhi is no better than you. Hiding his skinny black a$$ behind a 13" computer screen and asking for my address but he does not have the guts to tell me his real name, forget about his address. Like you, he won't be able to handle a pashton guy. He will be sore for a month or even longer.[/quote]

Censored because of some bad words. Please obey the rules, and be calm to convince others. Please solve your personal issues by PM's. Khurasani

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users