Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tajiks should separate from Pashtuns to form independent state "Khuroson" - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tajiks should separate from Pashtuns to form independent state "Khuroson" Rate Topic: -----

Poll: Should present day Afghanistan be divided into Farsi speaking and Pashtun part? (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Should present day Afghanistan be divided into Farsi speaking and Pashtun part?

1. Yes, absolutely (18 votes [72.00%])

Percentage of vote: 72.00%

2. Yes, with conditions (3 votes [12.00%])

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

3. Maybe (2 votes [8.00%])

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

4. No, never (2 votes [8.00%])

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Kurushi Kabir Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 05:10 AM

Dear friends!

The territory currently named Afghanistan has been suffering harshly from continuous fights and instability mostly due to lack of unity among its population. No wonder this happens when one major nation, Tajiks, is constantly being oppressed and disrespected by another one, Pashtuns. Since Farsi speaking people and Pashtuns are quite different in language, culture, understanding of religion and etc., I believe that the best way to bring peace and prosperity to respected people of this ancient region is to divide the present "Afghanistan" into Farsi and Pashtun speaking parts. This way each nation could work more independently and effectively to improve living standards of their populations and raise standings of their countries in worldwide level.

Furthermore, the new Farsi speaking country could be called "Khuroson" or "Tojikistoni Buzurg" which could lead the way in future for establishment of all Farsi speaking nations federation (Persians, Tajiks, Hazara, Kurds, Tats, Talish, Balochi, etc.), a strong powerful statehood something like we had during the times of our great ancestors Kurushi Kabir, Dariush, Ardasher, Ismoli Somoni, and others.

So, it is interesting for me to know what do people of current Afghanistan think about this idea? I know many people have been talking about this potential development case for present-day Afghanistan, but I would like to know the general opinion of the people in this wonderful forum and website. Based on your opinions we can continue discussing whether we can take any actions to make this idea happen or not.

All your comments would be appreciated. Thank you!

Khudo nigahdoraton!

#2 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:33 AM

Though, I am not from Afghanistan, but I think that peaceful Tajiks cannot live with uncivilized Pashtuns. Tajiks of Afghanistan need live with Tajikistan in the Big Khorasan. Today Khorasan with Tajikistan, Samarqand and Bukhara seems unreal dream, but it's unique idea which unites all Tajiks (more than 30 million person).

#3 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:53 PM

YES ABSOLUTLY! Every second which past is one second too much!

#4 User is offline   Ahhangar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 06:52 PM

Guys,

Changing international borders is a messy process and requires lots of resources. The political unification of Tajikistan and Khurasan (Afghanistan) can come about without having to get rid of the border officially - you can simply remove Visa requirements and make sure that the citizens of the two countries have all of their rights protected no matter in which jurisdiction they choose to reside. This can extended to Iran aswell. Then we will have circumnavigated the problems of changing international borders.

I do not personally believe in splitting up any part of present day Afghanistan - I am of the view that it is all part of my land. Khurasan has always been multinational - we need to make it work.

Ahhangar

#5 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 07:46 PM

I am not tajik but first i think there should be more communication between all the poeple to undrestand where tajiks from each country stand. For example, the tajiks of tajikistan might favour a more secular country than tajiks of Afghanistan. There should be new bridges built between the people of respective countries as the old ones might be too weak to take a risk. When the people of respective countries are ready to unite, the unification will happen naturaly but first a lot of work has to be done on the unity between these peoples. This forum is a good start and so is the new proposed tv station but it will take more than that i think.

#6 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:09 AM

Unity-jan, what your position about above mentioned idea? What about general opinion of Tajiks from Afghanistan?

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:56 AM

[QUOTE=PORS;12972]Unity-jan, what your position about above mentioned idea? What about general opinion of Tajiks from Afghanistan?[/QUOTE]

Brother Pors jan,

I prefer to stay within the present boundry of the country with all my social,politcal, cultural, economical rights etc is gauranteed. It is a hard job but we need to do it. As per our other brothers in Tajikistan and Iran, We must have all sort of contacts and closness with them, we can never be separated.

#8 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 August 2008 - 12:43 PM

[quote=Unity;12977]Brother Pors jan,

I prefer to stay within the present boundry of the country with all my social,politcal, cultural, economical rights etc is gauranteed. It is a hard job but we need to do it. As per our other brothers in Tajikistan and Iran, We must have all sort of contacts and closness with them, we can never be separated.[/quote]
:) well said!

And seperated we should have done many years ago!....its actually TOO LATE!
How the longer we wait, how the more difficult it becomes.

#9 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:53 AM

To seperate the country it would need alot of conditions but im a pro-seperatist. If Tajiks devide the country Im sure we would have a better life and other ethnics would join us. The Pashtuns have no choice and no determination-rights about us or our country and lands. The north of the country have very rich natural resources. With the help of our friends and brothers we would be able to build us up again. We should also transfer Pashtuns from our regions with (pashtunized) Tajiks from south and eastern Afghhanistan. The history is a provable fact. So long Tajiks live with tribalic and backward people they will always suffer. How we can retake our lost provinces back in eastern Afghanistan we can discuss about this step after the first one is done.

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:58 PM

[QUOTE=shinno;12959]I am not tajik but first i think there should be more communication between all the poeple to undrestand where tajiks from each country stand. For example, the tajiks of tajikistan might favour a more secular country than tajiks of Afghanistan. There should be new bridges built between the people of respective countries as the old ones might be too weak to take a risk. When the people of respective countries are ready to unite, the unification will happen naturaly but first a lot of work has to be done on the unity between these peoples. This forum is a good start and so is the new proposed tv station but it will take more than that i think.[/QUOTE]

This is not true. There wont be unity, never. Why are you dreaming? Have you forgotten the unity in the last two centuries? This shinno is a real awghanmellati dog who try to fool us here only to be succes in their own movement. Its the nature of Pakhtanos to be wild, cultureless, dogs, Ghulams of other. If all the black periode is cause by others, except the Pigtun dogs than explain me what did Pashaitans so succesfully when colonialists didnt exist? NOTHING!! THEY WERE ALSO ON THOSE DAYSN WILD BARBARIAN DOGS. Every nation knew you and called you dogs, donkies. Even your own men. Dont try to fool other. Your dirty name was even an insult for other as turk was an insult for your saljuk and ottoman fathers. For Mughals, the word Awghan meaned a dog, someone without honour, pride, a dirty kuchi that was always allied with bedouine Arabs and other kuchi extremist groups like roshanis of india and pakistan. You know ''Afghan Khan''? He was a Persian, once the best friend of the Mughal caeser and hero of them because he killed a tiger with his hands and where known as sher shah but when he had an affair with the mughal queen or princes the mughals called him afghan khan. Ever read history? Your culture was always killing (poor khorasanian caravans), raping,destruction, homosexuality, beeing thiefs....etc...and on those older days neither GB nor russians or americans did exist in your countries. Dont try to fool other. Pashtun e Harami, Arabzai.

#11 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:02 PM

[QUOTE=Ahhangar;12956]Guys,

Changing international borders is a messy process and requires lots of resources. The political unification of Tajikistan and Khurasan (Afghanistan) can come about without having to get rid of the border officially - you can simply remove Visa requirements and make sure that the citizens of the two countries have all of their rights protected no matter in which jurisdiction they choose to reside. This can extended to Iran aswell. Then we will have circumnavigated the problems of changing international borders.

I do not personally believe in splitting up any part of present day Afghanistan - I am of the view that it is all part of my land. Khurasan has always been multinational - we need to make it work.

Ahhangar[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100%. *thumbs up*

#12 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:19 PM

View PostKhurasanzad, on 13 August 2008 - 11:53 AM, said:

To seperate the country it would need alot of conditions but im a pro-seperatist. If Tajiks devide the country I�m sure we would have a better life and other ethnics would join us. The Pashtuns have no choice and no determination-rights about us or our country and lands. The north of the country have very rich natural resources. With the help of our friends and brothers we would be able to build us up again. We should also transfer Pashtuns from our regions with (pashtunized) Tajiks from south and eastern Afghhanistan. The history is a provable fact. So long Tajiks live with tribalic and backward people they will always suffer. How we can retake our lost provinces back in eastern Afghanistan we can discuss about this step after the first one is done.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:07 PM

http://tajikam.com/f...__1&#entry16898

#14 User is offline   Kakar Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:52 PM

View PostParsistani, on 09 December 2010 - 01:19 PM, said:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

what a queer

#15 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:09 PM

View PostKakar, on 14 January 2011 - 09:52 PM, said:

what a queer

How was your trip on Nasrallah Babur´s death ceremony? Did you tuck your small stick in his death body, again, you negrophile idiot? The only queer gays are and will always remain Pashtuns

http://www.telegraph...fghanistan.html :cool: :cool: :cool: Not only in Kandhaar your dirty tribal customs are present but even in the beautiful and holly shamal. Pray to god I won´t get the power otherwise I will erease you from entire shamal within 2 weeks, you filthy homosexual pedophile cave-monkies. When you was absent we had here a very good time. A peaceful forum. Go to hell, loser.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users