Tajiks Worldwide Community: Dear Admin - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dear Admin Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:18 AM

Dear Admin/s

This site is one of the very few good things happening for the tajiks of Afghanistan on the internet. Before this site, i was looking everywhere and couldnt find a single place for the gathering of the tajiks of afghanistan. Thanks alot for your efforts and energy. Bear in mind that we all appreciate it and we will do whatever we can(in our ability) to give you a hand and keep this site running. At the same time you have got a huge burden on your shoulders to protect the reputation of this site and give everyone the impresion that this site is serious for serious people and we want to follow the aim of the betterment of persian speakers in Afghanistan and have close contacts with other persian speakers outside Afghanistan. You need to firmly and unbiasely deal with vulgarity, bad language and insult in this forum. Otherwise there will not be good results for us. Hope you did not mind, it was only a friendly suggestion.

Note: Also, if you see any non tajik that is insulting us, kick them out of the forum, because they dont have anything in common with us and why they bother to come and join us here? they must have some unholy agenda. contrary to my previous request i ask you to show them the door to leave here.

#2 User is offline   Ordibehesht Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:35 PM

I agree with all of your suggestions.

This forum has the potential to be a worthwhile meeting place for Tajiks and non-Tajiks like myself to come here and interact with eachother in a positive way. But this can be easily ruined if normal standards of respect and maturity are not maintained.

#3 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:47 PM

[QUOTE=Ordibehesht;12840]I agree with all of your suggestions.

This forum has the potential to be a worthwhile meeting place for Tajiks and non-Tajiks like myself to come here and interact with eachother in a positive way. But this can be easily ruined if normal standards of respect and maturity are not maintained.[/QUOTE]

Agree with both.

Except for one point: Ordibehesht, who said you were non-Tajik? Aren't you Iranian?

#4 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 04 August 2008 - 09:55 PM

Where are the admins..? :rolleyes:

#5 User is offline   arya-zadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:55 AM

absolutely don't agree.
by prohibiting all non-Persians and the people from competitive camps of the ideologies (pan-turkists, pushtin nationalists, pro-arabic and pro-paki forces, european and russian chauvinists, kurdish and baluchi separatists) we kill the forum. the forum can attract more auditorium if it becomes the field of thought battles. the more fights and arguments we have in this forum the better we understand our issues, ourselves, and our neighbors/rivals. there are many very educated, intelligent, and politically correct pushtuns, uzbeks, pakis, arabs, westerners and russians who could join this forum, be active here and fight with us on the cockpit of thoughts and ideologies. "v spore rozhdayetsya istina" (the truth is born in dispute), - tells a russian proverb. and we, eastern persians, need the truth about ourselves more than any nation else in the entire region.

#6 User is offline   Pur e Zaal Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:35 AM

[QUOTE=arya-zadah;12872]absolutely don't agree.
by prohibiting all non-Persians and the people from competitive camps of the ideologies (pan-turkists, pushtin nationalists, pro-arabic and pro-paki forces, european and russian chauvinists, kurdish and baluchi separatists) we kill the forum. the forum can attract more auditorium if it becomes the field of thought battles. the more fights and arguments we have in this forum the better we understand our issues, ourselves, and our neighbors/rivals. there are many very educated, intelligent, and politically correct pushtuns, uzbeks, pakis, arabs, westerners and russians who could join this forum, be active here and fight with us on the cockpit of thoughts and ideologies. "v spore rozhdayetsya istina" (the truth is born in dispute), - tells a russian proverb. and we, eastern persians, need the truth about ourselves more than any nation else in the entire region.[/QUOTE]

Dorood, you have offered some powerful points to think about.

#7 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 09:50 AM

by prohibiting all non-Persians and the people from competitive camps of the ideologies (pan-turkists, pushtin nationalists, pro-arabic and pro-paki forces, european and russian chauvinists, kurdish and baluchi separatists) we kill the forum. the forum can attract more auditorium if it becomes the field of thought battles. the more fights and arguments we have in this forum the better we understand our issues, ourselves, and our neighbors/rivals. there are many very educated, intelligent, and politically correct pushtuns, uzbeks, pakis, arabs, westerners and russians who could join this forum, be active here and fight with us on the cockpit of thoughts and ideologies. "v spore rozhdayetsya istina" (the truth is born in dispute), - tells a russian proverb. and we, eastern persians, need the truth about ourselves more than any nation else in the entire region.[/QUOTE]

The offer is not about prohibiting them but redusing vulgar/immoral and childish insults in this forum

#8 User is offline   Super Icon

• Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:04 PM

Dear Unity,

Thanks for your precious suggestions.

We are all indeed obliged to support Tajikam, because it aims to bring Tajiks from every part of the world together. Besides it serves as a mirror for reflection of our cultural and historical heritage.

We are looking forward to hearing more suggestions from you to make this community become better and better.

Superior,
Admin Team

#9 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:18 PM

Dear Arya Zadah,

Perhaps you didnt get my point.

#10 User is offline   Ordibehesht Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=Kambiz;12851]Agree with both.

Except for one point: Ordibehesht, who said you were non-Tajik? Aren't you Iranian?[/QUOTE]

Heh.

What i meant by non-Tajik was in the modern sense of that word, which i guess denotes the Persians of Central Asia and Afghanistan, rather than those of Iran.

Of course Persian peoples of Iran and Central Asia are of a common civilization, but the influences of the modern states they all live in has had an impact on the developments and divergence of each community.

Idealists like most of us who use this forum can probably see passed the boundaries of the modern-day nation states of Iran, Tajikistan etc but unfortunately there are many others who dont see beyond the modern-day borders of their respective countries. From that angle i referred to myself as a non-Tajik altho if Tajiks from Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Afghanistan and so on see me as 'Tajik' i have no problem in being taken in as one 8)

#11 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 07 August 2008 - 06:24 AM

Agree that we need tighter security for Tajikam.com!

Here are some suggestions:

1) No guests should be allowed to see member's profile without registering.

2) Restriction should apply to guests in searching posts by members.

3) No history of chat view should be available for guests.

I understand that my position might look a bit odd for some members, but indeed we have given too much for guests to see what is posted here and by whom, without any requirements or limitations.

As for members, punishment should follow after offensive language has been used. And I think I will agree on all other points as well.

PS: Immediate action and necessary means should be taken by administration!

Pors.

[QUOTE=Unity;12831]Dear Admin/s

This site is one of the very few good things happening for the tajiks of Afghanistan on the internet. Before this site, i was looking everywhere and couldnt find a single place for the gathering of the tajiks of afghanistan. Thanks alot for your efforts and energy. Bear in mind that we all appreciate it and we will do whatever we can(in our ability) to give you a hand and keep this site running. At the same time you have got a huge burden on your shoulders to protect the reputation of this site and give everyone the impresion that this site is serious for serious people and we want to follow the aim of the betterment of persian speakers in Afghanistan and have close contacts with other persian speakers outside Afghanistan. You need to firmly and unbiasely deal with vulgarity, bad language and insult in this forum. Otherwise there will not be good results for us. Hope you did not mind, it was only a friendly suggestion.

Note: Also, if you see any non tajik that is insulting us, kick them out of the forum, because they dont have anything in common with us and why they bother to come and join us here? they must have some unholy agenda. contrary to my previous request i ask you to show them the door to leave here.[/QUOTE]

#12 User is offline   Super Icon

• Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 12 August 2008 - 12:54 PM

Dear PORS,

The 3 changes you suggested are implemented.

We are looking forward to hearing more suggestions for the improvement of this community.

Cheers.

Superior,
Admin Team

#13 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:15 PM

Dorud Superior Jan!

Excellent! I enjoy this new regulation. I am also looking forward to making this forum safer and more interesting place for all of us who come and join the forum.

Tandorost o pirooz bimani, baradar.

Pors.

[quote=Superior;13189]Dear PORS,

The 3 changes you suggested are implemented.

We are looking forward to hearing more suggestions for the improvement of this community.

Cheers.

Superior,
Admin Team[/quote]

#14 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:30 AM

Thanks for the admins for zealously following up on suggestions and for the new look of Tajikam. I hope you don't take me seriously when I am teasing ;)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users