Tajiks Worldwide Community: An interesting youtube clip - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

An interesting youtube clip Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Khorasanpur Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:22 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ulTC3wlpylU

#2 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:38 AM

[QUOTE=Khorasanpur;12880]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ulTC3wlpylU[/QUOTE]

:D You should check your profile what these Yusufzai have written to you :D Im so sorry for this guy.

#3 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 13 August 2008 - 10:48 AM

what exactly is the point of this clip, seriously?

#4 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:06 PM

[QUOTE=Lindt;13264]what exactly is the point of this clip, seriously?[/QUOTE]

I guess to show how backward and ''squere thinking'' Pashtuns are in the 21 century and with their backwardness they take also other moderate and open-mind people to their own ''dark world'' (Taliban; Al-Qaida, Terrorism, Nomadism...). In case of Afghanistan you can see the results.

#5 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:29 PM

Yes Khurasanzad, I'm aware of what its message is, but what was the point of posting it here? I've been reading posts on this forum for the past few hours and I've seen so many posts that discuss the whole "Pashtuns are bad-mouthing Tajiks" issue. At the same time however, I've read some posts that totally bash Pashtuns - and by doing so, you're (as in people who've made such posts) just stooping lower then they already have.

Sure, certain Pashtun clans are indeed tribal and backwards in comparison to the world, but by posting this video, you are unintentionally provoking hatred.
Do you see where I'm getting at?

#6 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:38 PM

[QUOTE=Lindt;13282]Yes Khurasanzad, I'm aware of what its message is, but what was the point of posting it here? I've been reading posts on this forum for the past few hours and I've seen so many posts that discuss the whole "Pashtuns are bad-mouthing Tajiks" issue. At the same time however, I've read some posts that totally bash Pashtuns - and by doing so, you're (as in people who've made such posts) just stooping lower then they already have.

Sure, certain Pashtun clans are indeed tribal and backwards in comparison to the world, but by posting this video, you are unintentionally provoking hatred.
Do you see where I'm getting at?[/QUOTE]

Your 100% right. But I think compared to this video which shows only the facts Youtube videos of Pashtuns are much perverted and immoral. This video could also be a reportage. And dont worry dear, the hate between Tajiks and Pashtuns are older than the country Afghanistan it-self or Youtube and the cyber world :o . Its not a new symptom.

#7 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:46 PM

To be honest, it isn't a fact if the message this video sends regards all Pashtuns. To believe that they're all the same, and that they all have hate for others is a disgusting attitude. And hey - if Pashtuns outside of Afghanistan have so much hate towards the other, then who are we to judge? Racism is sick, and it is an obstacle for some.

I know about the hate between the two Khurasanzad my dear :P . Nothing that anyone posts anywhere will benefit those in Afghanistan or Afghans outside of the country.

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:24 PM

[QUOTE=Lindt;13288]To be honest, it isn't a fact if the message this video sends regards all Pashtuns. To believe that they're all the same, and that they all have hate for others is a disgusting attitude. And hey - if Pashtuns outside of Afghanistan have so much hate towards the other, then who are we to judge? Racism is sick, and it is an obstacle for some.

I know about the hate between the two Khurasanzad my dear :P . Nothing that anyone posts anywhere will benefit those in Afghanistan or Afghans outside of the country.[/QUOTE]

90-95% of Pigtuns are Kuchis and ultra Taliban/Terrorists supporter and animalic. They were always our enemies and they are worser than animals. Even those who learned from us alot are still our enemies. Far more than 50% of the urbanized Awghans. The majority will always be a dirty mfing enemy of Tajiks. Look to Kunduz, in an area where mostly Tajiks resides but they are there our enemies and Terrorists. Dirty sons of harami arabs and their altaiic ancestors that need to get wiped out!!! IMMIDIATELY. Everyone of them. Even their dirty tailed children will get like them first they reach the age of 7. Have you forgotten how they were supporting their homosexual fathers against us? They are all MF Taliban pigs. look back to the history. If only a small of them were good, only 2 or 3 men why didnt they ever make their dirty stinking mouth open and said sth against trhe fascism? Because they all support it, be it outside or in the hide.

#9 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:44 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;13476]90-95% of Pigtuns are Kuchis and ultra Taliban/Terrorists supporter and animalic. They were always our enemies and they are worser than animals. Even those who learned from us alot are still our enemies. Far more than 50% of the urbanized Awghans. The majority will always be a dirty mfing enemy of Tajiks. Look to Kunduz, in an area where mostly Tajiks resides but they are there our enemies and Terrorists. Dirty sons of harami arabs and their altaiic ancestors that need to get wiped out!!! IMMIDIATELY. Everyone of them. Even their dirty tailed children will get like them first they reach the age of 7. Have you forgotten how they were supporting their homosexual fathers against us? They are all MF Taliban pigs. look back to the history. If only a small of them were good, only 2 or 3 men why didnt they ever make their dirty stinking mouth open and said sth against trhe fascism? Because they all support it, be it outside or in the hide.[/QUOTE]

You're talking about racism whilst making racist comments at the same time! I'm not going to deny that there is perhaps some truth in what you say, but PLEASE, don't make generalisations!

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 02:59 PM

Its not racism the kind of my word-using but facts. Just try to accept them and see them reflecting in the reality and history. Tomorrow you will see, or your children, that these words will still standing and describe Awghan dogs.

#11 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 16 August 2008 - 03:05 PM

Parsistani, you are a racist.

#12 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 August 2008 - 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=Lindt;13490]Parsistani, you are a racist.[/QUOTE]

Its not racism the kind of my word-using but facts. Just try to accept them and see them reflecting in the reality and history. Tomorrow you will see, or your children, that these words will still standing and describe Awghan dogs.

And you are an Awghan behind an account claiming beeing a Tajik. If I am a ''racist'' than what are Pashtun dogs??? If I am a racist than there is no description for Pashtuns what they could be, right?

#13 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 August 2008 - 05:13 PM

[QUOTE=Lindt;13490]Parsistani, you are a racist.[/QUOTE]

Would you please back off and become a member of a PAKHTUN community you weird christian f*g!

#14 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 August 2008 - 05:20 PM

This is quite old-fashionated so called Awghan patriotism which makes me really laugh! This svideo ''http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRhHUOvoDqY'' resumbles to the video what has been put by Kharasanpur. I honestly don't know what Pakhtuns wants to achieve by these amature clips!

#15 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 17 August 2008 - 03:25 AM

See what I'm saying? Do the admins even bother to do anything? I'm not a Pashtun, but I'm definitely against any form of racism - which is what the both of you are quite fluent in

#16 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 17 August 2008 - 03:33 AM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;13509]And you are an Awghan behind an account claiming beeing a Tajik. If I am a ''racist'' than what are Pashtun dogs??? If I am a racist than there is no description for Pashtuns what they could be, right?[/QUOTE]

Oh, please! You clearly are a racist; do you need me to find a definition of one? Do you really need to sink to an all new low by 'getting even' with a few nationalist idiots? You prove time and again that you clearly can't have a discussion in a civilised manner.

#17 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:41 AM

[QUOTE=Lindt;13542]Oh, please! You clearly are a racist; do you need me to find a definition of one? Do you really need to sink to an all new low by 'getting even' with a few nationalist idiots? You prove time and again that you clearly can't have a discussion in a civilised manner.[/QUOTE]

If we don't like Pakhtuns than we certainly have a damn good reason for that! I don't think an idiot like you (Lindt) can handle the truth just like your etnic dirty Awghan group. This site is made to form an anti-Pakhtun block you uneducated leftwing f*cking kuchi if you didn't know by now! :mad:

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:48 AM

[QUOTE=Lindt;13541]See what I'm saying? Do the admins even bother to do anything? I'm not a Pashtun, but I'm definitely against any form of racism - which is what the both of you are quite fluent in[/QUOTE]

Dear Lindt,

I dont think he is a racist, but he surely need to be careful when making debate and watch his language. We are all against the racism and no one is against the Pushtoons as a group of People, but we are definately resist any injustice against our Tajiks and other non pushtoons in Afghanistan. If you see in the other topic, Parsistani's comment was deleted because of the langauge he was using, so dont accuse the admins.

#19 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:22 AM

[QUOTE=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13606]If we don't like Pakhtuns than we certainly have a damn good reason for that! I don't think an idiot like you (Lindt) can handle the truth just like your etnic dirty Awghan group. This site is made to form an anti-Pakhtun block you uneducated leftwing f*cking kuchi if you didn't know by now! :mad: [/QUOTE]

Are you sure it's anti-Pashtun? Maybe it was created to unite Tajiks. You know, I don't know why I bother with your kind. Please stop posting dribble - you're making yourself look like an uneducated twat.

[QUOTE=Unity;13608]Dear Lindt,

I dont think he is a racist, but he surely need to be careful when making debate and watch his language. We are all against the racism and no one is against the Pushtoons as a group of People, but we are definately resist any injustice against our Tajiks and other non pushtoons in Afghanistan. If you see in the other topic, Parsistani's comment was deleted because of the langauge he was using, so dont accuse the admins.[/QUOTE]

Unity jaan, he is a racist. There is racism in everyone whether it is unintentional or intentional.

(Also, I wasn't aware that his post was deleted. My apologies to the admins!)

#20 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 August 2008 - 06:43 PM

[QUOTE=Lindt;13613]Are you sure it's anti-Pashtun? Maybe it was created to unite Tajiks. You know, I don't know why I bother with your kind. Please stop posting dribble - you're making yourself look like an uneducated twat.

Unity jaan, he is a racist. There is racism in everyone whether it is unintentional or intentional.

(Also, I wasn't aware that his post was deleted. My apologies to the admins!)[/QUOTE]

I don't know who you are, wether you are an Pakhtun or an Tajik. At least I can tell you that naive people like you drives me crazy. Only the fact that you call yourself ''Messiah'' is very misterious to me! Actually I don't want to bother you anymore, just forget everything what I told you!!!

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users