Tajiks Worldwide Community: Russia Georgia War - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Russia Georgia War Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:04 AM

http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=1860

I am on the side of Russia :) USA sets up tent in Russia's backyard ("velvelt" revolution & NATO-ization of Georgia), threatens Iran with war. Now the Russian bear is standing up and clawing the American Eagle :P It's about goddamn time ... :cool:

#2 User is offline   ??? Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:00 AM

Vaqti ye niroye nezami varede ye mantaqe mishe avalin zarbeye jobran napazir ro mardome oon mantaqe mibinan che oon niro roos bashe che gorgi che amrikaey va che esraeili , ...... Hamishe khesarat va koshteh ha roo mardom midan va manafee oonast ke qarat mishe va omooman dolathaye qeyre dargir soodesh ro mibaran.

http://www.jpost.com...icle%2FShowFull

http://www.haaretz.c...es/1010187.html

#3 User is offline   ??? Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:08 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 User is offline   ??? Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:15 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 User is offline   ??? Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:24 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Az samte chap Natalia Paderina az Roosiye va Nino Salukvadeze az Gorgestan

#6 User is offline   ??? Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:30 AM

http://edition.cnn.c...rgia/index.html :rolleyes:

#7 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:51 AM

Ossetic or Ossetian (Ossetic: ??? ? ??? ??, Iron vzhag or ??? ???, Ironau, Persian: ??? ) is an Iranian language spoken in Ossetia, a region on the slopes of the Caucasus mountains on the borders of Russia and Georgia.

http://en.wikipedia....ssetic_language

I am hereby choosing the Ossetian flag as my avatar to support these long lost brothers.

#8 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:00 AM

Ossetic is classified as Northeastern Iranian, the only other surviving member of the subgroup being Yaghnobi, spoken more than 2,000 km to the east in Tajikistan. Both are remnants of the Scytho-Sarmatian dialect group which was once spoken across Central Asia.

#9 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:16 AM

Yes, i am to the side of the russian. It is not because i love the russians, but the hate to the americans.

#10 User is offline   ??? Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:39 AM

Our enemy's enemy is our friend? ??? !!!!! :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

#11 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 August 2008 - 06:43 AM

[QUOTE= ??? ;13127]Our enemy's enemy is our friend? ??? !!!!! :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]

LOL, yes. Russians are not also friend, but america is the most eveil enemy.

#12 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 August 2008 - 02:51 PM

I am looking closely at this event and I find it interesting to know how Russia's foreign policy has developed so far and to what extend it can put pressure and influence post soviet countries like Georgia (and or Tajikistan in the example of ignoring all Russia's help in building hydroelectric power stations and cooperating with other countries). I am particularly interested in Georgia strategic policies that hopefully will lead to something better. Russia's immense power over Georgia can be splendid study case for Tajikistan-Russia's relations. Of course, as a part of post soviet era, Russia will find Georgia's development and leaning to the west as another nail in the coffin. Russia has many strategic plans and significant of those is also a "pipleline" that goes from east to west through Georgia and whole lots of other things. War is itself terrible, but "hey, this is human nature" and sometimes it is inevitable. It should be studied thoroughly in order to prevent future escalations and feasible case for war.

Pors.

[quote=Nader Shah;13115]http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=1860

I am on the side of Russia :) USA sets up tent in Russia's backyard ("velvelt" revolution & NATO-ization of Georgia), threatens Iran with war. Now the Russian bear is standing up and clawing the American Eagle :P It's about goddamn time ... :cool: [/quote]

#13 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 August 2008 - 03:51 PM

It's always good to hear all sides and balancing the story. This is how media manipulates the crowd.

Russia's side: (by the way, striking title "Georgia starts war")

Georgia's take:

Pors.

#14 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 August 2008 - 04:11 PM

The problem of Georgia is its president.

Do you know that the defence minister of Georgia is a 30 years old guy? All the positions of the government are in the hands of too young, unexperienced and shortsited people how lack judgemnt and political wisdom

#15 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:01 AM

Ali Jan,

It is not a question of friendship. I support Russia in this conflict, not because they are angels, but for the following reasons:
1) it is saving lives and land of Ossetians who are related to us
2) it is teaching a lesson to an arrogant & naive pro-American puppet who thought he can do anything he likes because US is backing him (the same way Saddam Hussein did and Arab Sheikhs are doing to Iran)
3) it is a slap in the face of the USA who propped up this puppet - the US would have wiped Russia out if they had installed a pro-Soviet communist government (in the old days) in Mexico or Canada, but feels free to mess around in Russia's backyard
4) it might potentially help Iran if the focus of attention is on Russia rather than Iran at this critical time (however, there is also a danger that a deal has been struck behind the scenes: Russia takes Georgia, US blockades Iran, neither interferes with the other)

As far as civilian casualties are concerned, you should remember that Georgia started the mass slaughter (indiscriminate bombardement of the South Ossetian capital) by attacking this very small and practically unarmed enclave of South Ossetia: a cowardly act. Now, they are faces with Russia and their cowardice is showing up: they are just running away.

No intelligent person thinks Russia is a force for good, and the same applies for US. However, US has been having a free ride for almost 20 years and it is about time even a small amount of equilibrium is re-established.

[QUOTE= ??? ;13127]Our enemy's enemy is our friend? ??? !!!!! :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: [/QUOTE]

#16 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:20 AM

Attachment not working -

Admins must be smoking pot again :mad:

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group: