Tajiks Worldwide Community: Russia Georgia War - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Russia Georgia War Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 August 2008 - 07:49 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;13174]My apologies ... I meant as usual :D
Just kidding
It's not admins fault
I like to tease people
Kambiz knows well :eek: [/QUOTE]

Yes I know.

The pictures you posted are of small size.

#22 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 August 2008 - 08:11 AM

Double click on the picture and it will expand ... the bush bear one is very big actually :D Blame admins for it showing up small, they spend all their time smoking good stuff :P
[QUOTE=Unity;13175]Yes I know.

The pictures you posted are of small size.[/QUOTE]

#23 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 04:10 PM

[quote=Unity;13124]Yes, i am to the side of the russian. It is not because i love the russians, but the hate to the americans.[/quote]

Same here. Georgia is becoming America's puppet in a very fast tempo.

@Ali,

Not always, but often.

#24 User is offline   salek1985 Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:28 PM

it is such a shame once again that big powers fight there f**cking wars in small another mans backyard..

#25 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:57 AM

I agree with you to some extent, but the Ossetian ethnic issue in Georgia is real, just as the Kurdish issue in Turkey is real and not invented or provoked by outsiders (no country in the world supports the Kurds of Turkey, not even Iran anymore). To avoid interference by outside powers, Georgia could have accomodated Ossetians by giving them autonomy in their enclave. They actually did that back in 1990 and then revoked it in 1992 (by a new crazy president like this one) after which all the problems started, and it gave Russia an excuse to interfere, which then gave an excuse to US to interfere.

On a different note, if Georgia saw it as its right to create its own state and break away from Russia after the fall of Soviet Union because of of ethnicity, then it should give the same right to its own ethnic minorities. If separation is a bad thing, then Georgia should not have separated from Russia either. If it is good, then they should let Ossetia separate (or join Russia: the people their voted to join Russia in a referendum but this was opposed by Georgia).

It would be nice if the world was a better place and humans were better people, and power-hungry nations did not exist but it has always been so, and nothing fundamental has changed in human nature. Change yourself first, become a better person, that is all you can do at this time.

[QUOTE=salek1985;13223]it is such a shame once again that big powers fight there f**cking wars in small another mans backyard..[/QUOTE]

#26 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:52 AM

http://edition.cnn.c....georgia.air.ap

#27 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 06:54 PM

I support Russia 100% !!!

#28 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:11 PM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;13115]http://www.rightpundits.com/?p=1860

I am on the side of Russia :) USA sets up tent in Russia's backyard ("velvelt" revolution & NATO-ization of Georgia), threatens Iran with war. Now the Russian bear is standing up and clawing the American Eagle :P It's about goddamn time ... :cool: [/QUOTE]

I'm against both and for the Ossetes. This Iranian ethnicity is getting extinct under Russian and Georgian aggression. They need to unite both parts of the split republic (Northern and Southern Ossetias) and become independent of the mad dog (Saakashvili) and the angry bear (Medvedev, btw, his surname means 'the son of the bear' - Xers-zade).

#29 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:03 AM

Kambiz Jan,

I agree with you that this would be an ideal solution. However, it might be safer and wiser for Ossetia to exercise its autonomy within Russia (which I assume they already have) than become independent. Thanks expressing your opinion :)
[QUOTE=Kambiz;13391]I'm against both and for the Ossetes. This Iranian ethnicity is getting extinct under Russian and Georgian aggression. They need to unite both parts of the split republic (Northern and Southern Ossetias) and become independent of the mad dog (Saakashvili) and the angry bear (Medvedev, btw, his surname means 'the son of the bear' - Xers-zade).[/QUOTE]

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users