Tajiks Worldwide Community: No More Racism - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

No More Racism Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Super Icon

• Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:01 PM

Posted Image

No More Racism

Thousands of Dr. Latif Pedrams supporters demonstrated in city of Fayzabad northern province of Badakhshan on August 10th.

Protesters were carrying sign says No More Racism accused the local government in conspiracy against Dr. Pedram, the leader of National Congress Party of Afghanistan.

Dust Mohammad, one of the protesters said the people who support ethnic cleansing were the one who modified Dr. Pedrams audio speech where calling Amanullah Khan, the former king a traitor.

When the Kochi representative claimed that Afghanistan is only belong to Pashtuns in the parliament nobody had taken any actions, but now the same people accusing Latif Pedram for a modified audio clip?the protester said to Payman Daily reporter.

During the current month Dr. Pedram, the Federalist leader had interviewed on Khorasan TV where he claimed that Amanullah Khan, the former King illegally distributed other ethnic lands to his Pashtun people in northern and central Afghanistan during his time. A few days later a 57 seconds of Dr. Pedrams speech modified and published on Youtube which frustrated Afghan Mellat party, a Pashtun nationalistic movement.

After the modified clip heard inside the country, Afghan Mellat members gathered in Paktia province announced the bounty of two hundreds thousand dollars on Dr. Pedrams head.

Dr. Pedrams supporters called the bounty on Pedrams head a terrorist deed and said the silence of central government shows that they no longer condoning terrorist threats, they added there is no a sign of democracy and freedom of speech in this government.

The demonstrators were carrying Dr. Pedram posters asked for civil rights moreover demanded on Kabul government to dismiss the racist and conspirator people.

Shapur, another protesters said how could we call this administration a national government when President Karzai hired Ismail Youn as his spokesman, the man who is author of the book, The Second Water Bearer, which asked Pashtuns of Pakistan to join Taliban in Afghanistan for cleansing Tajiks and Hazara?

Following demonstrate around the city of Fayzabad, the protesters requested from International Communities and human right organizations do not allow Karzais team for taking an ethno fascistic action against Dr. Latif Pedram in a democratic state.

Sent by: Mr. Khairy

#2 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:39 PM

Good news. It is necessary to distribute it.
Latif Pedram has woken our nation. I support him. He is proud son of Khorasan.

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 August 2008 - 02:51 PM

There is no doubt that he is facing racism and double standard treatment from Karzai package, but the only reason alot of people are holding their breathe, is, his type of language he used, otherwise he didnt do anyting wrong.

#4 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 12 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

Latif Pedram reminds me of Vladimir Zhirinovsky of Russia. But true that aqhae Latif Pedram needs little bit different strategy for his target, then things might work quite well. Yet, there is no guarantee again.

Pors.

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 12 August 2008 - 06:25 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;13206]Latif Pedram reminds me of Vladimir Zhirinovsky of Russia. But true that aqhae Latif Pedram needs little bit different strategy for his target, then things might work quite well. Yet, there is no guarantee again.

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Dear Pors brother,

Trust me it will work with a different strategy, he needs to act like a good politician rather than being an emotional ordinary person. From his big mistake only the Afghan milatis have greatly taken advantage of it and that is it. And on the other hand he has brought damages to himself.

#6 User is offline   salek1985 Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 August 2008 - 10:22 PM

Well i think it is time that ppl of afghanistan shoud start leaving politic to the politicians
that way we could avoid wars.. and i am really following the path of amer saheb.

proud of amer saheb.

#7 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:13 AM

Unity-e mehrabon,

I will also agree that his impatience and being harsh is making another side stronger, but what would you do if you were in his shoes? What would be your different strategy? Why do you feel more confident with different strategy? Your vivid examples from Afghanistan can help for clarification.

Thank you in advance,

Pors.

[quote=Unity;13211]Dear Pors brother,

Trust me it will work with a different strategy, he needs to act like a good politician rather than being an emotional ordinary person. From his big mistake only the Afghan milatis have greatly taken advantage of it and that is it. And on the other hand he has brought damages to himself.[/quote]

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 August 2008 - 07:02 AM

[QUOTE=PORS;13233]Unity-e mehrabon,

I will also agree that his impatience and being harsh is making another side stronger, but what would you do if you were in his shoes? What would be your different strategy? Why do you feel more confident with different strategy? Your vivid examples from Afghanistan can help for clarification.

Thank you in advance,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Brother gerami Pors,

It was during the Taliban time that i knew about Pedram. I listened to his interviews and some of his points were not pleasant to me. Instead of doing other things he was attacking religon as if he was talking to the people of Europe. Religion must not be our problem. We should bear in mind that almost all the Tajiks are muslims except a handful of people who dont believe in religion, which is their choice and nothing is wrong with it. But attacking religion will only give amunition to the hands of our foes, it means they can greatly take advantage of this lack of political tact and use muslim Tajik population against the Tajik leaders such as pedram. Anyways, when he came to Afghanistan during the Taliban time i began to like him, because contrary to most of these bloody so called Tajik leaders, he was actually doing something practically. I never said he is wrong about Amanullah Khan, his way of condemning him is wrong. As a result even the Tajiks came to his condemnation, the big winner was his enemies(Afghan Milati), the Milatis wanted this. He might be a patrioitic person, but never a good and clever politician. What is the point for a leader of a party to waste his time behind Paltalk? Paltalk is a vulgar place. How could he trust people behind the internet while he neve saw them? We have to be clever and play games the same way they play game with us. This type of language will only show how frustrated and defeated we are, a battle can be won with a cool and relax mind, not frustration.

#9 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 August 2008 - 08:01 AM

[QUOTE=salek1985;13222]Well i think it is time that ppl of afghanistan shoud start leaving politic to the politicians
that way we could avoid wars.. and i am really following the path of amer saheb.

proud of amer saheb.[/QUOTE]

Salek jan,

No one wants war. War is for crazy people. War is bad and brings destruction and death. But your suggestion that we leave eveything to the politicians is completely wrong. This is nothing to do about politics, it is about survival as a group of people. It is about right and wrong. It is about getting your rights. It is about having the respect you deserve. Everyone has his/her own responsibility in achieving this goal. We ordinary people are the backbone of this struggle and politicians can not do anything on thier own.

#10 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 13 August 2008 - 12:34 PM

Dear Brother Unity,

Thank You very much for your post. As I was reading your post, I appreciated your vivid examples. Thank you for that.

But still I am very interested in knowing what would be your strategy? (speaking soft and getting into emotional part of people? Or using carrots instead of sticks?) Because you have lived there for the most part of your life and you are aware of the situation, like many Tajiks from modern state called Afghanistan. Considering current situation and Latif Pedram's knowledge, what would you advise him if you had a chance to? What would be your thorough plan to achieve his goal? Although, I assume that you are not going to agree with some of his aims and intentions, still what would be specific direction you would guide him?

Eagerly looking forward for your post. Thank you in advance.

Pors.

[quote=Unity;13249]Brother gerami Pors,

It was during the Taliban time that i knew about Pedram. I listened to his interviews and some of his points were not pleasant to me. Instead of doing other things he was attacking religon as if he was talking to the people of Europe. Religion must not be our problem. We should bear in mind that almost all the Tajiks are muslims except a handful of people who dont believe in religion, which is their choice and nothing is wrong with it. But attacking religion will only give amunition to the hands of our foes, it means they can greatly take advantage of this lack of political tact and use muslim Tajik population against the Tajik leaders such as pedram. Anyways, when he came to Afghanistan during the Taliban time i began to like him, because contrary to most of these bloody so called Tajik leaders, he was actually doing something practically. I never said he is wrong about Amanullah Khan, his way of condemning him is wrong. As a result even the Tajiks came to his condemnation, the big winner was his enemies(Afghan Milati), the Milatis wanted this. He might be a patrioitic person, but never a good and clever politician. What is the point for a leader of a party to waste his time behind Paltalk? Paltalk is a vulgar place. How could he trust people behind the internet while he neve saw them? We have to be clever and play games the same way they play game with us. This type of language will only show how frustrated and defeated we are, a battle can be won with a cool and relax mind, not frustration.[/quote]

#11 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:47 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;13285]Dear Brother Unity,

Thank You very much for your post. As I was reading your post, I appreciated your vivid examples. Thank you for that.

But still I am very interested in knowing what would be your strategy? (speaking soft and getting into emotional part of people? Or using carrots instead of sticks?) Because you have lived there for the most part of your life and you are aware of the situation, like many Tajiks from modern state called Afghanistan. Considering current situation and Latif Pedram's knowledge, what would you advise him if you had a chance to? What would be your thorough plan to achieve his goal? Although, I assume that you are not going to agree with some of his aims and intentions, still what would be specific direction you would guide him?

Eagerly looking forward for your post. Thank you in advance.

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Brother Pors,

Avoid going to paltalk and places like that because that is not where a politician have to go and open his heart to people he does not know. Establish activity centres in Tajik populated provinces and districts and try to attract the young people. Make your voice heard through the media by making debates and giving interviews in a way that will be attractive to people. Be realistic and stop day dreaming, as some of our Tajiks do in afghanistan. Stop the vulgar language and act like a gown up guy.

#12 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 13 August 2008 - 01:56 PM

Unity-e arjmand,

I think Ahmad Shah's strategy will help him a lot. Despite the fact that Ahmad Shah was great warrior, he was also best in persuasion and leading nation! There are so many things that Tajiks should learn from Ahmad Shah and definitely, Latif Pedram is no exception. I respect and value his knowledge and his aspiration about our history, culture and values and beliefs, yet he needs to work on his deliberation and power of changing people's mind.

Do you think aqhae Latif Pedram got enough power and privilege to organize center for Tajiks inside Afghanistan? Looking at current situation and events, I doubt even this is going to work. What is your view on this?

Thanks You,

Pors.

[quote=Unity;13303]Brother Pors,

Avoid going to paltalk and places like that because that is not where a politician have to go and open his heart to people he does not know. Establish activity centres in Tajik populated provinces and districts and try to attract the young people. Make your voice heard through the media by making debates and giving interviews in a way that will be attractive to people. Be realistic and stop day dreaming, as some of our Tajiks do in afghanistan. Stop the vulgar language and act like a gown up guy.[/quote]

#13 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:04 PM

[QUOTE=PORS;13305]Unity-e arjmand,

I think Ahmad Shah's strategy will help him a lot. Despite the fact that Ahmad Shah was great warrior, he was also best in persuasion and leading nation! There are so many things that Tajiks should learn from Ahmad Shah and definitely, Latif Pedram is no exception. I respect and value his knowledge and his aspiration about our history, culture and values and beliefs, yet he needs to work on his deliberation and power of changing people's mind.

Do you think aqhae Latif Pedram got enough power and privilege to organize center for Tajiks inside Afghanistan? Looking at current situation and events, I doubt even this is going to work. What is your view on this?

Thanks You,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Pors jan,

He is not totally powerless, if he is clever enough people will go around him. I know we have got problems. The masses must also be blamed for this huge failure, but leaders must have their own way of catching people's eyes. My main point against pedram is not his ideas(except when it comes to religion), it is the vulgarity which gave plenty of amunitions to our opponents. as a result even the tajiks were helpless to defend him.

What he said about Padarnalat Amanullah Khan was completely right. Look, i used the same language but media and opponents are not after me, becasue i am an ordinary person and he is a leader of a party.

#14 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 13 August 2008 - 04:44 PM

Brother Unity-jan,

I don't think even an ordinary Tajik, like you, should curse with such language. I understand, I might sound too odd now, but I think that there is a different way. I will elaborate on mine, once I have completely understood your perspective and position and way of solving the issue.

Of course, cursing each other is not a solution. But sometimes when the other passes certain limits of exp​ression and uses vulgar language, then pride and beliefs of the other won't tolerate such lowness and disrespect. That's understandable and that's the question of law that should punish those who overuse the language and degrade others.

You said you are not against his ideas, and a question popped out of my mind. So, do you support his ideas about "renaming Afghanistan to Khorasan"? (I know this is another topic which we shall discuss in another thread, but just short answer would be sufficient.)

So far we got his inability to speak softly to the opponent and pursue another strategy for which you proposed organizing a center for Tajik collaboration. Based on the fact that Tajiks in Afghanistan are scattered around (even majority concentrated in the north west and that's might be a good start) and that they do not cooperate with other brothers like Hazaras, Nuristanis and others, do you think aqhae Pedram got enough sources and intelligence to initiate your proposal? I once heard that he was under home arrest (if I did not read from misleading news), and that he can hardly do something. Maybe, Tajiks themselves can do somthing, instead of just talking, what do you think? What do you think would be a better way to awaken people in a right way so it does not promote hatred among ethnic groups, but can help to achieve the goal?

Thanks for your time and efforts, Unity-jan.

Pors.

[quote=Unity;13307]Pors jan,

He is not totally powerless, if he is clever enough people will go around him. I know we have got problems. The masses must also be blamed for this huge failure, but leaders must have their own way of catching people's eyes. My main point against pedram is not his ideas(except when it comes to religion), it is the vulgarity which gave plenty of amunitions to our opponents. as a result even the tajiks were helpless to defend him.

What he said about Padarnalat Amanullah Khan was completely right. Look, i used the same language but media and opponents are not after me, becasue i am an ordinary person and he is a leader of a party.[/quote]

#15 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:11 PM

Afrasiab-jan,

As a supporter of aqhae Pedram, what can you do? Please, don't get me wrong if I was harsh in my current and previous questions. Sometime, it just seems that we love words and we put deeds completely aside. As a young, growing and nurturing journalist ask what you and I can do to make aqhae Pedram's position better and convincing. Make him better politician and persuasive individual who has great education and personality, but might desperately need our assistance.

Thank you,

Pors.

[quote=Afrasiab;13193]Good news. It is necessary to distribute it.
Latif Pedram has woken our nation. I support him. He is proud son of Khorasan.[/quote]

#16 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:02 AM

I have a suggestion: we should put a turban and akhund dress on him, ask him to grow a long beard and say good things about Islam, and also talk about withdrawal of foreign. Then he should make some false promises about giving free electricity and water to everyone (where it exists), and talk about making Afg a paradise. In addition, he should ask all mullahs in all villages to recommend him for presidency. Then people might vote for him. Once he comes to power, he can remove turban, shave beard, and go back on his promises, declare himself president for life. Of course, he should make sure to have a huge militia to back him up (northern alliance), and possibly create a Khorasan country, or keep AFg together if he can subdue pashtuns.
[QUOTE=PORS;13315]Afrasiab-jan,

As a supporter of aqhae Pedram, what can you do? Please, don't get me wrong if I was harsh in my current and previous questions. Sometime, it just seems that we love words and we put deeds completely aside. As a young, growing and nurturing journalist ask what you and I can do to make aqhae Pedram's position better and convincing. Make him better politician and persuasive individual who has great education and personality, but might desperately need our assistance.

Thank you,

Pors.[/QUOTE]

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:13 AM

[QUOTE=PORS;13313]Brother Unity-jan,

You said you are not against his ideas, and a question popped out of my mind. So, do you support his ideas about "renaming Afghanistan to Khorasan"? (I know this is another topic which we shall discuss in another thread, but just short answer would be sufficient.)

Pors.[/QUOTE]

Porse Gerami,

Afghan is equal to Pushtoon, and during the Khorasan time, people called Pushtoons as Afghans, or Awghans, the Pushtoons didnt like this Afghan name on themselves that time, but eventually they started to accept it. Do I want a change name for the country right now? I am not sure, because we have got much more serious problems which prevent us from doing this. One of the problems is that alot of Tajiks dont have any problem with this, almost all Hazaras dont mind the country to be called Afghanistan. In my mind, it will be too immature to talk about it now, maybe in the future.

Yes, he is still in a house arrest, for allegedly attacking an Uzbek leader in his house, becasue that uzbek leader is an opponent of Rashid Dostum. Dostum is a close ally of Pedram. I dont know how much truth will be in this, or there might be a conspiracy against him.

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 14 August 2008 - 07:44 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;13331]I have a suggestion: we should put a turban and akhund dress on him, ask him to grow a long beard and say good things about Islam, and also talk about withdrawal of foreign. Then he should make some false promises about giving free electricity and water to everyone (where it exists), and talk about making Afg a paradise. In addition, he should ask all mullahs in all villages to recommend him for presidency. Then people might vote for him. Once he comes to power, he can remove turban, shave beard, and go back on his promises, declare himself president for life. Of course, he should make sure to have a huge militia to back him up (northern alliance), and possibly create a Khorasan country, or keep AFg together if he can subdue pashtuns.[/QUOTE]

Brother Nadir Shah, I am not sure if you said this as a joke or not, but there are alot of truth behind this. The mullahs have played a very negative role in every corner of our life.

#19 User is offline   Khurasanzad Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Guests

Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:03 AM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;13331]I have a suggestion: we should put a turban and akhund dress on him, ask him to grow a long beard and say good things about Islam, and also talk about withdrawal of foreign. Then he should make some false promises about giving free electricity and water to everyone (where it exists), and talk about making Afg a paradise. In addition, he should ask all mullahs in all villages to recommend him for presidency. Then people might vote for him. Once he comes to power, he can remove turban, shave beard, and go back on his promises, declare himself president for life. Of course, he should make sure to have a huge militia to back him up (northern alliance), and possibly create a Khorasan country, or keep AFg together if he can subdue pashtuns.[/QUOTE]

Once, this was also my view. People (Tajiks) shouldnt talk about their idea of Khorasan in the public otherwise he will have all the fascists and criminals to face. In modern politics the term Khorasan should be still replaced by Afghanistan but once one of our so great leaders became president or the Shah of life they can change the name to everything. Than, they have the support of all Non-Pashtuns and the own militia. Very easy. Maybe some are so clever and already follow this path.

#20 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:27 AM

[quote=Khurasanzad;13342] Maybe some are so clever and already follow this path.[/quote]

I hope so...

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users