Tajiks Worldwide Community: Pashtunization is GOOD! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pashtunization is GOOD! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:21 AM

Pashtunization/Afghanization is good....and the more extreme the more better!
Everything should be in pashto....all posts should be in hands of Afghans etc.
Farsi should be forbidden etc. etc etc.
This is the only way to a revolution.....and Tajik Awakeness.

But unfortunatly the enemy is not that stupid....they do it all very sneaky and little by little.

The nightmare is if they try to assimilate us.......and thats happand for the last 200 years! And they have also assimilated almost everything!

WE........ARE THE LAST PIECE RESISTANCE!

95% of Tajiks in Afghanistan = LOST

5% is still conscious.......from whom......0,1% is active!

When will TAJIKS awake? Why dont they have any honour anymore? How more clear can it be? What is need to wake them up?
Afghans have done everything possible!
Do they have to rape.....their mothers and sisters in front of their eyes......and will they still not awake?

#2 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:21 AM

Right.
Would you like to add anything else to that?

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:59 PM

[QUOTE=Lindt;13550]Right.
Would you like to add anything else to that?[/QUOTE]

Do you think anything else is left to add?

#4 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 20 August 2009 - 11:48 PM

If Pashtun 'Politicians' weren't stupid then Pashtuns wouldn't be losing lives daily today, most of them just don't seem to value their lives at all. Politics just twist my head, especially Afghan Politics.
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:43 AM

View PostMadina, on 21 August 2009 - 12:48 AM, said:

If Pashtun 'Politicians' weren't stupid then Pashtuns wouldn't be losing lives daily today, most of them just don't seem to value their lives at all. Politics just twist my head, especially Afghan Politics.

i feel sorry for the life of any human being lost. what happens in pashtoon areas is just heartbroken.

#6 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:53 AM

^ Exactly. I follow British Documentary Dispatches regurarely and it's heart breaking to see those five year old kids say they have no idea where their father is. Obviously he is killed but the life they were leading was just.......

I don't even know how to describe it as.

#7 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:35 PM

View PostMadina, on 21 August 2009 - 12:53 PM, said:

^ Exactly. I follow British Documentary Dispatches regurarely and it's heart breaking to see those five year old kids say they have no idea where their father is. Obviously he is killed but the life they were leading was just.......

I don't even know how to describe it as.

it is shamefull, but there are some people who cant see this shame.

#8 User is offline   ANSARI Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:13 PM

View PostRostam, on 17 August 2008 - 07:21 AM, said:

Pashtunization/Afghanization is good....and the more extreme the more better!
Everything should be in pashto....all posts should be in hands of Afghans etc.
Farsi should be forbidden etc. etc etc.
This is the only way to a revolution.....and Tajik Awakeness.

But unfortunatly the enemy is not that stupid....they do it all very sneaky and little by little.

The nightmare is if they try to assimilate us.......and thats happand for the last 200 years! And they have also assimilated almost everything!

<span style='font-size: 15px;'><strong class='bbc'>WE........ARE THE LAST PIECE RESISTANCE!</strong></span>

95% of Tajiks in Afghanistan = LOST

5% is still conscious.......from whom......0,1% is active!

<strong class='bbc'>When will TAJIKS awake? Why dont they have any honour anymore? How more clear can it be? What is need to wake them up? </strong>
<strong class='bbc'>Afghans have done everything possible!</strong>
<strong class='bbc'>Do they have to rape.....their mothers and sisters in front of their eyes......and will they still not awake?</strong>

Oh god another victim

ENTIRE PASHTUN TRIBES NO LONGER SPEAK PASHTO AND DONT EVEN CLAIM PAKHTUN ETHNICITY IN CENSUS AND COUNTS BECAUSE OF 300 YRS OF FARSI AND YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT ASSIMILIATION? LOL

#9 User is offline   ANSARI Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 07 September 2009 - 06:14 PM

View PostANSARI, on 07 September 2009 - 06:13 PM, said:

Oh god another victim

ENTIRE PASHTUN TRIBES NO LONGER SPEAK PASHTO AND DONT EVEN CLAIM PAKHTUN ETHNICITY IN CENSUS AND COUNTS BECAUSE OF 300 YRS OF FARSI AND YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT ASSIMILIATION? LOL

i dont even speak as a pashtun nationalist, my point is we have all suffered from imperial designs. More than half of our nation was ripped from us, dont talk to us about being victims

#10 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 07 September 2009 - 09:02 PM

^ What you talking about? My area is full of Pashto speaking people.

#11 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 08 September 2009 - 04:10 AM

I think Ansari is trying to say that more pashtuns have assimilated linguistically and culturually rather than it being the other way round. I think Pashtunisation can be seen from a political level, but nothing more... unless you believe that the term 'Afghan' being urged on to all citizens is also a process of pashtun assimilation...

#12 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 08 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

^ I just don't understand why previous Pashtun leaders would communicate in Dari with the entire nation if they indeed tended to Pashtunize the entire country? :|

#13 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 September 2009 - 02:36 AM

The reason why is because Persian is the franca lingua of Afghanistan and they have no choice but to speak in Persian in order for others to understand them. Anwar ul haq Ahady and Karim Khurram also speak in Persian but does this mean they are not fascists?
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#14 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 09 September 2009 - 03:54 PM

^ There are also Tajiks who speak Pashto as well, do all of them love Pashtuns as well then? And I was talking about leaders, not some random politicians and if a leader wants to Pashtunize the country then he wouldn't give a damn of what rest of the ethnics speak and what they don't. It was you who said Pashtuns had forced Pashto on Hazara's in some parts of Afghanistan, so how come they didn't force it on us as well?

#15 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 September 2009 - 09:05 AM

The reason why they were unable to force it on us was because it was very hard for them. You cannot destroy a language in it's center or cradle. Read about Gul Muhammad Khan Momand and what he did in northern afghanistan to pashtunize it. no one can defeat our Persian culture and whenever they have started they have failed. Arabs tried this and so did the Greeks. but all of them failed. Hazaras in Zabul however were surrounded by savage Pashtun tribes and they quickly became Pashtunized. the same happened to Tajiks in Paktika and Khost.

#16 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:27 AM

View PostGul agha, on 11 September 2009 - 09:05 AM, said:

The reason why they were unable to force it on us was because it was very hard for them. You cannot destroy a language in it's center or cradle. Read about Gul Muhammad Khan Momand and what he did in northern afghanistan to pashtunize it. no one can defeat our Persian culture and whenever they have started they have failed. Arabs tried this and so did the Greeks. but all of them failed. Hazaras in Zabul however were surrounded by savage Pashtun tribes and they quickly became Pashtunized. the same happened to Tajiks in Paktika and Khost.

300 yrs of dominacy is a very long time & if they could manage to rule over us for 300 yrs then why wouldnt they have been able to rule on us with their language as well? that pashtun leaders only been good for pashtuns is no secret but i dont think imposing pashto was their goal. dont forget many pashtun leaders in the past used to speak persian & not pashto. & i cant remember i met any hazara who's mother tongue is pashto

#17 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 September 2009 - 07:17 PM

View Postshabir, on 15 September 2009 - 09:27 AM, said:

300 yrs of dominacy is a very long time 'nd if they cud manage to rule over us for 300 yrs then y wudnt they 've been able to rule on us with their language as well? that pashtun leaders 've only been gud for pashtuns is no secret but i dont think imposing pashto was their goal. dont forget many pashtun leaders in the past used to speak persian 'nd not pashto. 'nd i cant remember i met any hazara who's mother tongue is pashto

Ahmad Ali Jalali is a Pashtunized Hazara.

#18 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:19 PM

View PostGul agha, on 15 September 2009 - 07:17 PM, said:

Ahmad Ali Jalali is a Pashtunized Hazara.

lol are u serious? that dude doesnt look hazara at all & even his profile says he's pashtun. how can u be so sure?

#19 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:20 PM

View Postshabir, on 25 September 2009 - 01:19 PM, said:

lol are u serious? that dude doesnt look hazara at all & even his profile says he's pashtun. how can u be so sure?

"a Pashtunized Hazara from his father's side of the family and a Tajik from his mothers side."

http://www.huffingto...d_b_171123.html

The Hazaras of Ghazni, Paktika, Logar were known as Gadi by other Hazaras because they were mixed with the Tajik population there.

#20 User is offline   Badmash Khan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Banned

Posted 27 September 2009 - 11:49 PM

View Postshabir, on 15 September 2009 - 08:27 AM, said:

300 yrs of dominacy is a very long time & if they could manage to rule over us for 300 yrs then why wouldnt they have been able to rule on us with their language as well? that pashtun leaders only been good for pashtuns is no secret but i dont think imposing pashto was their goal. dont forget many pashtun leaders in the past used to speak persian & not pashto. & i cant remember i met any hazara who's mother tongue is pashto

youre exactly right. if pashtuns wanted to, they had 300 yrs to enforce the language on the people. the fact that they never chose to, and rather embraced farsi speaks for itself.

forcing people to learn Pashto alongside Farsi, or making some ceremonial changes (bank notes, signs etc) does not change that

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users