Tajiks Worldwide Community: Pashtunization is GOOD! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pashtunization is GOOD! Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:57 AM

View PostGul agha, on 26 September 2009 - 06:20 PM, said:

"a Pashtunized Hazara from his father's side of the family and a Tajik from his mothers side."

http://www.huffingto...d_b_171123.html

The Hazaras of Ghazni, Paktika, Logar were known as Gadi by other Hazaras because they were mixed with the Tajik population there.

well as he got a tajik mother they most possibly talk farsi at home anyway

#22 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 05 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

View PostBadmash Khan, on 27 September 2009 - 11:49 PM, said:

youre exactly right. if pashtuns wanted to, they had 300 yrs to enforce the language on the people. the fact that they never chose to, and rather embraced farsi speaks for itself.

forcing people to learn Pashto alongside Farsi, or making some ceremonial changes (bank notes, signs etc) does not change that

i must also state that pashtuns are horrible at maintaining their language. in pakistan they end up speaking urdu and in afghanistan they end up speaking farsi. if pashto language itself was a horrible one then i would have understood u talking farsi or urdu instead

#23 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:06 PM

http://www.icdc.com/...t13july1963.htm

http://www.icdc.com/...er14nov1964.htm
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#24 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:19 AM

Punshtunization of Afghnistan is not going to happen you know why,

Because the younger generation of pushtuns are going to become persianized, there not going to want to retain they pushto language specially when they go to university or the sublic sector in terms of work. Also because when the afghan economy grows there will be forign investments in the country forigners will be entering the country, and they will only be fluent in persian because, persian is the language of trade. Also in the future as the younger generations of Afghans awaken the afghan mellati party will become marginalized and eventually detiorate, so ones going to still be intersted in pushtunistan region and pushtunization, by then people like ahady will be GONEEEEEE AND DUSTEDDDD.

#25 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:22 AM

Even in the Afghan diaspora over seas most pushtun kids do not how do speak pushto because there is more cultrual interaction with intellectual people and other ethnicities and language is not an issue. Though i must admit they still are fiercely proud of there ethnicity put that appllies to all pushtuns. They are nationalistic race and thats why they have significant control in Afghanistan. If only us tajiks were like that aswell then we would have had our nation under our pocket. This will inshallah also be the case for Afghanistan.

#26 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:21 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 07 October 2009 - 09:19 AM, said:

Punshtunization of Afghnistan is not going to happen you know why,

Because the younger generation of pushtuns are going to become persianized, there not going to want to retain they pushto language specially when they go to university or the sublic sector in terms of work. Also because when the afghan economy grows there will be forign investments in the country forigners will be entering the country, and they will only be fluent in persian because, persian is the language of trade. Also in the future as the younger generations of Afghans awaken the afghan mellati party will become marginalized and eventually detiorate, so ones going to still be intersted in pushtunistan region and pushtunization, by then people like ahady will be GONEEEEEE AND DUSTEDDDD.

whats urs definition of persianizing? speaking farsi? if yes then ur very wrong 'cause most nationalist pashtuns I met so far speak farsi 'cause they were raised in kabul. they might not speak their language but mentality is still same & speaking a different language wont u make u a different person as well, 'll it?

#27 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:27 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 07 October 2009 - 09:22 AM, said:

Even in the Afghan diaspora over seas most pushtun kids do not how do speak pushto because there is more cultrual interaction with intellectual people and other ethnicities and language is not an issue. Though i must admit they still are fiercely proud of there ethnicity put that appllies to all pushtuns. They are nationalistic race and thats why they have significant control in Afghanistan. If only us tajiks were like that aswell then we would have had our nation under our pocket. This will inshallah also be the case for Afghanistan.

agreed with the last lines. even tho there 're so many issues between pashtuns on both sides in afghanistan & pakistan, still those pashtuns 're very close to eachother & very united as well. in my college there 're many iranians & afghan tajiks & even 2 or 3 tajikistanis & few farsi speaking azerbeijanis. so basically they 're all persians but they dont even talk to eachother. I was getting happy whenever I heard anyone speak farsi but they never showed any interest & they would rather hang out with white peeps. while if u look at pashtuns here, even tho they kno eachother for only few weeks but they hang out like they were born together. their relationship is very good with eachother & they truly care for eachother. I remember how well afghan pashtuns were being treated in pakistan while iranians had treated us like shet. & that very same love, affection & unity is missing between persians/tajiks. we first need to make our way towards our unity & see from there how to move on

#28 User is offline   United Hazara Uzbek Tajik Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 05:33 AM

What the F**K!!!!! is pashto any language? ??? ? i don't think so........ it is the language of animals like pashatins and terrorist (pashtons/Taliban).
we have our own language(Dari=Farsi) which is the famous and most popular language in the world along with the rich culture, which is recognized all over the world. What is pashto culture? ??? ?? should i explain?? ok then.
1)pashto culture is to have a weapon and becaome a talib(Taliban).
2)to kill inocent people and capture their land.
3)to use the Islam in their own intrest way.
4)to destroy each and every building of Kabul and other large cities.
5)to destroy the other culture(Buddah Statue) as these pashatins are cultureless.
6)to sell their womens.
7)go toward backwardness while other nations reach to the moon.
8)to be puppet and agents of others countri like UK,Pak and Saudi Arabia.
9)to do business of Heroin,Taryak etc etc
this is called pashatinizm.
Can we allow this barbaric culture and language to our country??
the answer is absolutly NO.
"Created,to create something special in reward"

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users