Tajiks Worldwide Community: Iran Fires Satellite Into Space - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Iran Fires Satellite Into Space Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:54 PM

http://news.bbc.co.u...pth/7566804.stm

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:57 PM

That is a great news!!!

#3 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:18 PM

Congratulation iran-e-aziz!!!

#4 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:43 PM

Congratulations for Iran.

#5 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 06:27 PM

[QUOTE=Unity;13569]That is a great news!!![/QUOTE]

That really is!!! :)

#6 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:04 PM

Congrats to Iran, i hope they will let Afghanistan and tajikistan use their sattelite in the future.

#7 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:49 AM

[QUOTE=shinno;13580]Congrats to Iran, i hope they will let Afghanistan and tajikistan use their sattelite in the future.[/QUOTE]

till that time, Tajikistan will build their own satelites and Afghanistan will be seperated in two pieces: Aryanna & Pakhkoonistan

Mark my words!

Greetings,

M. Ariaie:D

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:07 AM

[QUOTE=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13609]till that time, Tajikistan will build their own satelites and Afghanistan will be seperated in two pieces: Aryanna & Pakhkoonistan

Mark my words!

Greetings,

M. Ariaie:D[/QUOTE]

Brother Ariaie jan,

There is a question. Nothing to do with undermining your stance. How can you see the possibility of separation? what are the chances and obstacle for it? I personally go for anything which solve our problems and make the miseries of people less. Either separation or being togheter.

#9 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:59 AM

Ariaie Jan,
Building a satellite is one thing, launching one is another: Iran has done both. Very few countries (about 10) in the world have this engineering capability and the associated financial resources to accomplish the task. So, it is good news that Iran reached that point, and it would be wonderful to see Tajikistan join the club :)
[QUOTE=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13609]till that time, Tajikistan will build their own satelites and Afghanistan will be seperated in two pieces: Aryanna & Pakhkoonistan

Mark my words!

Greetings,

M. Ariaie:D[/QUOTE]

#10 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 August 2008 - 06:26 AM

I think people of Iran should admire their Mullahs for doing something. They surely have got many negative points, but they need to talk about their positive side as well.

#11 User is offline   ??? Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 August 2008 - 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=shinno;13580]Congrats to Iran, i hope they will let Afghanistan and tajikistan use their sattelite in the future.[/QUOTE]

fardaye roozi ke IRAN Sattelite esh ro partab kard raeeise oon markaz dar yek barnameye televezuooni ke 45 daqiqe tool keshid az 45 daqiqe 30 daqiqe migoft ma amadeh imbaraye ferestadane mahvare be faza ba keshvarhaye doost dar mantaqe hamkari konim. ;) :D

#12 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:35 AM

Totally agree. Being balanced does not mean supporting the regime, but exercising simple intellectual honesty. I am not a fan of mullahs, but focusing only on the negative usually happens when the person judging is himself/herself a negative person who only sees the flaws in other people. Unfortunately, most Iranians (and Arabs and Afghans) are culturally programmed to have a negative attitude and waiting for miracles to happen (Khomeini, mullahs, Islam, Imam Mahdi ... to perform miracles) and tossing out the good they already have (Shah) for false promises of miracles.

[QUOTE=Unity;13632]I think people of Iran should admire their Mullahs for doing something. They surely have got many negative points, but they need to talk about their positive side as well.[/QUOTE]

#13 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 August 2008 - 05:41 AM

I totally agree with Nader Shah, in these times every Iranian man and woman should support their country! Unity is the key in case of resistance! If there was not unity among Iranian scientist or intellectuals in general than Iran could never upgrade their military capability, and what I also regard something extremely importnant: their should be a will! Iranians wants to be the best in schientific field in the Middle east and look at them: They are number one in nano technology in the Islamic world and number 10 in the world! Iran's military is defenitly one of the strongest in the world, they have dignity and pride. Ofcourse it is true that the Iranian weapon arsenal is also upgraded due Russian and Chinese support. But till now, Iran has achieved more in 5 years than for example Israel achieved in 30 years!

As someone from Aryanna I am extremely proud at my Iranian sisters and brothers!

Iran 4 ever!!!

#14 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 August 2008 - 06:48 AM

[QUOTE=Ariaie-kabulzadah;13679]I totally agree with Nader Shah, in these times every Iranian man and woman should support their country! Unity is the key in case of resistance! If there was not unity among Iranian scientist or intellectuals in general than Iran could never upgrade their military capability, and what I also regard something extremely importnant: Iran 4 ever!!![/QUOTE]

I didnt know i was that much important and the whole country of Iran depend on me. :D :D

#15 User is offline   arshak Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:29 AM

[QUOTE=Unity;13682]I didnt know i was that much important and the whole country of Iran depend on me. :D :D[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should become Iran's new president ;-) elections are next year, submit your exp​ressions of interest as a candidate but before then you will need to do lots of readings on Nahjolbalagheh,Quran,Ahadith,etc and learn everything by heart so you will pass as a candidate. All the best bro.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users