Tajiks Worldwide Community: Monomaniacal Disease of Afghans - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Monomaniacal Disease of Afghans Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:33 PM

Madina... you are awesome.

#42 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:41 PM

View PostLindt, on 11 September 2009 - 04:20 PM, said:

I find it sad that you would disguise yourself as something you're not when you have the option of simply not revealing anything at all. it's just childish when members start throwing around assumptions that they want to be true just so they can prove whatever it is they believe in or have to say. Additionally, I do believe that most tajiks are neutral in regards to the topics that are of great sensitivity here.

Yes, however Balochistan will not be land-locked.

Yes, there are some week and low life people to do this.

By the way, even if Balouchistan or NWFP have a way to sea or not, that is not our problem and it does not matter to us what their situation is. this is one thing, but the second thing is that people of NWFP want to be part of pakistan, in this case what is our problem to insist on their separation from paksitan. their separation will accelarate ethnic tensions even further in afghanistan, that is the last thing we want.

#43 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:43 PM

^ Then why don't we fence the borders forever this time? And if anyone wants to go to Pakistan then they can take air plane or another route to it? I doubt still Pakistan will stop interfering but at least when our borders are fenced then it's not as easy to enter Afghanistan any more. Isn't it?
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

#44 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:45 PM

View PostMadina, on 11 September 2009 - 04:18 PM, said:

@Unity
I agree with you and online people are anonymous anyway and therefore they could be anyone, youtube is an example of it. As you said majority Tajiks might not think like me but minorities do, right? Did know that Taliban supporters also exist amongst Tajiks? Did you know some Tajiks also want to reclaim NWFP? Did you know that there are also Tajiks who do not accept the shaheed Ahmad Shah Massoud as their national hero? But they are minorities who share same thoughts as Pashtuns, so should we tag those minorities as Pashtuns as well because majority Tajiks don't think like them? Nopes, we have no bloody right to judge someone's ethnic based on their political ideologies because exceptions exist everywhere and we Tajiks are no different either so of course exceptions exist amongst us as well. I am sorry for not sharing same thoughts as majority in here, I am sorry I asked for proves for some claims, I am sorry I did not believe every single story here without links and it's just unfortunate this forum still is more about hatred for others than love for ourselves. Very unfortunate.

Yes, but they are absolutely minority. and it is their right to express their points of views.

This forum is not about hate, but a gathering place for tajiks. if you want to see hate then go to some pashto forums and see what hate is, and how we are hated there. if you dont like others to suspect you as an undercover just because of your views, you should also dont call others full of hatred just because they dont agree with you.

#45 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:49 PM

^ I am not talking about this thread mainly, I am talking about those threads where one member in particular has done nothing else but to curse and to swear, which according to me is very inappropriate. And isn't misinforming someone and claiming things which aren't true at all also a form of putting hatred into someone's heart and mind?
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

#46 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:07 PM

You mentioned hate in your post above, thats why i brought it in my post. I personally have always expressed my anger and oppostion to vulgarity in the forum and have strongly condemned those who have bashed pashtoons as an ethnic group, no matter how bad and wrong their leaders are/were, the pashtoons as a group of people have to be respected. not other ethnic groups are condemned here and even if this has happened, this has been a really really rare occurance, which again should never have happened in the first place. You are right to say we need to focus on ourselves and our culture/langauge, this is the reason i am here.

#47 User is offline   asif1986 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 September 2009 - 12:51 PM

View PostGul agha, on 11 September 2009 - 10:00 AM, said:

The only reason why Pakistan is hostile towards Afghanistan is because of this silly claim on NWFP. It was criminals like Daud Khan who started this claim and made Pakistan our enemy. Once Afghanistan recognizes this border, Pakistan will stop interfering in our affairs.

The pashtuns feared becoming a minority in afghanistan because during daud khans time there was demoghraphic shift towards the tajiks and hazaras.
Whats funny is that on the one hand they say pashtuns have never been defeated before and on the other pakistan has colonized NWFP.

#48 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:07 AM

View PostMadina, on 10 September 2009 - 04:09 PM, said:

Who gives a damn about what those people of NWFP want? And since when do we Tajiks care about Pashtuns' wishes anyway? (Giving a slight hint to some members.) And the reason why Pashtuns in Afghanistan are illiterate is partly because of themselves but also because educated Pashtuns would create trouble for Pakistan so it's obvious they will keep south of Afghanistan troubled, isn't it? I don't know about Panjdeh but it's a fact that Pakistan will keep using NWFP against us and if we can't take it back then at least we could make our share in making sure those areas get parted from Pakistan so the country gets weakened, maybe we should seek their enemy India's help? Punjabi's can't fight their own battle because they are not men enough for that and therefore they keep using Pashtuns and Balochi's but how will they compete with us if they lose their 'strength'?

If Pakistani's don't give a damn about how we Afghans feel then why should we care for their wish? Are Balochi's with Pakistan per their own wish? Are Kashmiri's with India per their own wish? Were Pashtuns in the beginning of Pakistan's independence with Pakistan per their own wish? Nopes, they were forced and if we can't force them to get back to us then at least we pay them back through interference so that Pakistan get's divided. So yeah I think an independent Balochistan and NWFP will be much better for us, so let's see what happens.

madina jan. its good u like to ask questions & get reasonable answers. its also good u dont trust people easily 'cause we indeed shouldn't live in our imaginary world. but its a fact that pashtuns dont trust anyone else but themselves 'nd even in the future their feeling about their race being superior will get us troubled. we know very well pashtuns are known for their excellent fighting skills but why dont they use their skills to protect their own people instead of killing them? why do they let others use them? & why they always accept a gun instead of a pen? why cant they accept the fact afghanistan is country of all afghans & not just them? i myself also got pashtun friends from both afghanistan & pakistan & there are even mix marriages in my family so i'm not a racist & nor against pashtuns. i get along perfectly fine with my pashtun friends & we never talk about who's pashtun, who's tajik, who's hazara or who's usbek. but still i do notice there's difference between our thinking & our desires & unfortunately for our cpuntry our desire has been greater thsn our wellbeing. they take decisions very emotionally while we want to think clearly before taking any big step. they are very hot blooded & therefore use their head instead of their brains. if u know what i mean. pakistan has interfered with us & everyone knows that but if pashtuns on both side accept the durrand line then life will be much easier for both sides. even we tajiks want to unite with persians, even usbeks want to unite with other usbeks, its not just pashtuns who want to unite. but the difference between us is that we accept our circumstances & dont go around killing eachother or others & thats exactly what pashtuns are doing. taliban isnt their friend nor ours but when the hell will they get that? but i do agree that they need education. now

#49 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:18 AM

gul agha, i agree pashtuns have been dominant enough & caused more than enough disasters & its time to handle the responsibility over to someone who's atleast educated. but some of the things u said sound very new to me. please either tell the whole truth & dont mislead tajikam members with ur personal views or just it be. we need to increase our knowledge & not illusions

#50 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:22 AM

View Postasif1986, on 10 September 2009 - 12:02 PM, said:

The question is do the people of NWFP want to be part of failed and divided afghanistan where most pashtuns are still living in stone age and enjoying their medieval nomandic lifestyle like kochis.

exactly. there's already enough hatred in afghanistan & we be increasing it by bringing even more pashtuns into the country who also will strive for dominancy. enough of it

#51 User is offline   asif1986 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:07 PM

View PostGul agha, on 29 August 2009 - 03:49 AM, said:

the things that happened in Iran happens in every country and it was based on historic and economic reasons. first of all when the Afghanistanis went to Iran they received less pay for work and most employers hired Afghanistanis instead of Iranis and this pissed most Iranians off. especially during the 1980s when Iran was in a war and it just came out of a revolution which ravaged its economy. Today the same is happening in Afghanistan. Chinese, Pakistanis, Indians and other people are coming into Afghanistan and they were stealing the jobs and this is pissing everyone off in Afghanistan and jobless Afghanistanis abuse most of these foreign workers. The historic reasons is that most Afghanistanis would troduce themselves as "Afghan" and Iranians have very bad memories of what Afghans/Pashtuns did when the Hotakis invaded Isfahan and other regions in modern Iran. I have been to Iran and if you introduce yourself as a Tajik or a Parsi Zaban they will treat you differently. I have experienced this and it is our own fault for introducing ourselves as Afghans.
Most afghanistanis who went to iran were hazaras and iranian people really hate them because of their association with the 13th century Mongol warrior, Genghis Khan. Recall that many Hazaras believe that their history tie back with the Mongols and that they are the descendants of the Mongol warrior, Genghis Khan (Changez Khan as he is called in the East)

During the height of the Mongol empire, Genghis Khan invaded and destroyed Persia, the modern day Iran. Majority of the Iranians out of their extreme prejudice for Hazaras calls the Hazaras as "Hazara Berberi" meaning Barbaric.

#52 User is offline   TajikGunner Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:54 PM

View PostMadina, on 09 September 2009 - 03:45 PM, said:

^ Right now I wanna talk about the present and future, not past. You tell me not to believe others while you yourself say things I never heard of before and nor could find any link of online. I have heard things from people who went there, those I met and I watch Afghan TV channels regularly. Southern areas like Laghman, Nangarhar and few others were doing fine, until Abdullah Laghmani got killed and now even Nangarhar doesn't seem danger-free any more. But still Nangarhar has improved a lot and even Laghman was doing better and better, but let's see what happens from here. And what I don't get is why Taliban would attack the southern areas and kill Pashtuns if those are the people who actually support Taliban? It seriously makes no sense to me at all? And if some Pashtuns have realised their mistakes already, then why can't majority of them in few years time? As I said they don't have as much power as they used to have so it's our time to at least educate their kids and like that we will prevent further hatred from Pashtuns when they (again) gain power in Afghanistan. There are thousands of orphaned in south who are left with no choice than going terror way, why not help them instead? And if Pashtun was enemy of Tajiks and Hazara's only, then why the hell did Uzbek's also fight against them? If Taliban slaughtered Hazara's only then why did we Tajiks helped Hazara's kill and rape Pashtuns? Why didn't we help Hazara's when they needed protection? And in every country there is racism against minority so I doubt there would have been peace indeed.

I got family in Herat and they all support either Karzai or either Ghani and they also gave the same reason as that Herati guy, that since Karzai's presidency Herat is doing much better and Ghani won loads of support after his debate with Abdullah. Abdullah in some way is speaking against himself, by first saying he won't accept the winner of this election as the election is all about fraud. While on other hand he in the beginning said he is leading the vote, so he is trying to say he won by fraud? As a president you have to be very clever and unfortunately for us, Karzai knows very well what steps to take which won him quiet some votes. While the true deserves of the votes are Ghani and Bashardost, if you ask me. And you also want to see improvement right? Afghanistan's economics has improved and that's a fact and Ghani is being supported by youngsters mainly. And by the way, NWFP is still ours so I think all Afghans should support the idea of getting that area back, and USA could be a great help in that case. Because of that area Pakistan kept attacking us, it has to stop one day. But at least he wouldn't be worse than Karzai. And if Tajikistan hasn't Russianized then how come Russian is second most spoken language there which is still being spoken by villagers, and how come at least of half of Tajiki last names I heard end with 'ov'? Isn't that Russianized at all? Afghans at least don't use Russian language at all and nor do we have got any Russian last names.

And are you seriously claiming north is doing well thanks to it's own budget? Dude, I watch Afghan channels daily and daily I see how Western countries donate north of Afghanistan money and especially Mazar and Herat are getting loads of help. Hazara's indeed did complain that all those roads that have been build in Afghanistan, not even a percent of it has been built in Hazarajat. Please don't ignore that without Western aid north wouldn't have been flourishing like this today. And if Taliban's point is south only then why aren't we saying okay to it? Why is USA stopping them from taking over south? And correct me if I am wrong but isn't Bashardost also supporting removal of Durrand Line? And how did we try to make our relations better with Pashtuns? I am not trying to speak on behalf of Pashtun crimes or whoever, but all I am saying is that our present is in our hands and our future is what we make of it. Right now every ethnic in Afghanistan is equal and everyone has got his say, then why don't we use this opportunity to bring closer all ethnics? As I said, at least we can teach their children so they grow up otherwise, init? I admit that my close friendship with Pashtuns is one of the reasons why I don't want Pashtuns to suffer and want them to get one more chance, but I also refuse to believe they are the sole aggressors. Otherwise they would have been fascists in Pakistan as well. There is no difference between us if we wish them the same as they wished for us, someone has to make a move towards unity and for me Bashardost is an great example of that. We need more people like him.

And I can link sites of things I am talking about, but even you say things I hear for the first time and nor you add any link to it. Karzai killed Khan's son? Ghani stole millions from Swiss bank? Pashto forced on Hazara's? What's that all about?

Dear Madina jaan….Are you sure you're a Tajik? Can we have a DNA check please or maybe we can have a lie detector test as well? lol If you're a Tajik- which I'm certain you're NOT- then you're an undead, a living dead, a ZOMBIE Tajik and our nation is better off without you.

You're more dangerous to our movement than Taliban and Awghan Melat chauvinists combined. Gul Agha brother made a point of educating you but you're still AMO KHARAK wa AMO DARAK. Please grow up. You're ignorance is breathtaking. Tajiks would never support the Talib-with-nicktie-and-degree Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai!

Tajiks are people of LOVE and our language is called the language of LOVE. But you can be sure that we're at a stage when nothing else matters apart from TAJIK national interest. No compromise when it comes the issue of TAJIK national interest and union and unity of TAJIK people all over the world.

Please cancell your identity and come back here with your BURQA and CHADURI removed so that we can see you as the person you really are and not as person you're pretenting yourself to be. We have a lot respect for all ethnic groups, including Pashtons and you're most welcome in this forum to take part.
A Real Deal

#53 User is offline   Jalal al Din Khan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Banned

Posted 18 September 2009 - 07:27 PM

View PostTajikGunner, on 18 September 2009 - 03:54 PM, said:

Dear Madina jaan….Are you sure you're a Tajik? Can we have a DNA check please or maybe we can have a lie detector test as well? lol If you're a Tajik- which I'm certain you're NOT- then you're an undead, a living dead, a ZOMBIE Tajik and our nation is better off without you.

You're more dangerous to our movement than Taliban and Awghan Melat chauvinists combined. Gul Agha brother made a point of educating you but you're still AMO KHARAK wa AMO DARAK. Please grow up. You're ignorance is breathtaking. Tajiks would never support the Talib-with-nicktie-and-degree Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai!

Tajiks are people of LOVE and our language is called the language of LOVE. But you can be sure that we're at a stage when nothing else matters apart from TAJIK national interest. No compromise when it comes the issue of TAJIK national interest and union and unity of TAJIK people all over the world.

Please cancell your identity and come back here with your BURQA and CHADURI removed so that we can see you as the person you really are and not as person you're pretenting yourself to be. We have a lot respect for all ethnic groups, including Pashtons and you're most welcome in this forum to take part.

can you please substantiate, with proof, your assertion that Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai is a necktie wearing Taliban (lol). I eagerly await your response

As for the Durand Line, as a Pashtun, I have always felt that any claim to Pashtun lands, automatically voids any claim we have to north of the Hindu Kush. We cant have it both ways, and this is an idea that is lost on Pashtun nationalists.

i also have always felt that there needs to be an official plesbicite in Pakhtukhwa regarding unification. If the Pashtuns of Pakistan indicate in a free and open election, that they choose to be with Pakistan, then that ends all debate on the Durand Line

#54 User is offline   TajikGunner Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 September 2009 - 06:43 PM

View PostJalal al Din Khan, on 18 September 2009 - 07:27 PM, said:

can you please substantiate, with proof, your assertion that Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai is a necktie wearing Taliban (lol). I eagerly await your response

As for the Durand Line, as a Pashtun, I have always felt that any claim to Pashtun lands, automatically voids any claim we have to north of the Hindu Kush. We cant have it both ways, and this is an idea that is lost on Pashtun nationalists.

i also have always felt that there needs to be an official plesbicite in Pakhtukhwa regarding unification. If the Pashtuns of Pakistan indicate in a free and open election, that they choose to be with Pakistan, then that ends all debate on the Durand Line

His mentality is that of Talib. He maybe western educated and an American passport carrier (he hasn't even given up yet his US passport), but his mentality and thinking is that of a Talib. At the time of Taliban occupation of our country, he was supporting them wholeheartedly and in one of his writings he called them, and I quote him, "sons of Mirwais Neka and Ahmad Khan Multani". I have not got now a source for that. He openly sympathized with Taliban movement at their heyday together with most Pashton intelligentsia, like Jalali and Ahadi...

Unification of NWFP with “Awghanistan” will have a domino effect and trigger and speed up the whole sale disintegration of the country. In a way I'm looking forward to the way when both Lar Aw Bar Pashtons join together. Although it would be fuel to the fire, but it will be burning in southern Pashton regions, and by then the artificial country of “Awghanistabn” would have already been partitioned and separated.
A Real Deal

#55 User is offline   Jalal al Din Khan Icon

• Pip
Group:
Banned

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:14 AM

View PostTajikGunner, on 19 September 2009 - 06:43 PM, said:

His mentality is that of Talib. He maybe western educated and an American passport carrier (he hasn't even given up yet his US passport), but his mentality and thinking is that of a Talib. At the time of Taliban occupation of our country, he was supporting them wholeheartedly and in one of his writings he called them, and I quote him, "sons of Mirwais Neka and Ahmad Khan Multani". I have not got now a source for that. He openly sympathized with Taliban movement at their heyday together with most Pashton intelligentsia, like Jalali and Ahadi...

Unification of NWFP with “Awghanistan” will have a domino effect and trigger and speed up the whole sale disintegration of the country. In a way I'm looking forward to the way when both Lar Aw Bar Pashtons join together. Although it would be fuel to the fire, but it will be burning in southern Pashton regions, and by then the artificial country of “Awghanistabn” would have already been partitioned and separated.

Im sorry, I think you misunderstood my comment. I didnt ask for your opinion, as you have already shared it. I asked for you to substantiate your claim with a source, link, documentation etc

If the sole source of your claim that Ashraf Ghani Ahmadzai is a necktie wearing Talib, is the notion that he was sympathetic to the movement when it first emerged, then this is a poor argument (again, assuming you can substantiate it)

It is poor because a significant number of Pashtuns were fooled into sympathezing with the Taliban when it first emerged for several reasons.

1. The hidden hand of the Pakistani security apparatus was not apparent in the beginning of the movement except for a few insiders who were privy to that information
2. The Taliban publicly declared no claim to power, and only sought to eradicate lawlessness and unislamic behaviour amongst the various warlords, and sought to restore justice and law
3. Some Taliban openly flirted with the notion of restoring Zahir Shah to the throne, which was a welcome development
4. Many Afghans, not just Pashtuns, welcomed the Talibs with open arms as they presented an excellent alternative to the prevailing circumstances at the time
5. Although the Taliban were a Pashtun militia, there was no indication that they sought to monopolize power in Pashtun hands and oppress the other ethnicites

I would go so far as to say, that anyone who wasnt tied explicitly to one or more of the Jihadi factions locked in battle, was sympathetic to the Taliban when they first emerged. Many Pashtun intelligensia openly sympathized with a vigilante movement that sought to eradicate the lawlessness and brutality of the 90s militias. These same members of the Pashtun intelligensia, with the exception of those who tied themselves to the regime (and this included many Jihadis, and even Khalqis), one by one over the course of the regime, denounced the Taliban.

You may not be aware of this, as you seem to recieve news and information from a narrow ethnically focused source, but there were even delegations of exiled Pashtun notables who travelled to Afghanistan to meet with the Talib shura and implore them to change some of their policies (ie. ethnic polarization, religious fundementalism, etc). As the Taliban consolidated their hold over Afghanistan, and moved closer to Al Qaeda, they became increasingly unwilling to accept opposing views, thus alienating the majority of Pashtuns who originally sympathized with them. This is why the Taliban regime fell so easily, and why resistance was minimal in 2001.

So denouncing Ashraf Ghani for originally sympathizing with the Taliban, as millions of Afghans did, is dishonest. This same Ashraf Ghani openly favoured excluding Taliban regime remnants, however "moderate", from the Bonn Conference because the Taliban had so openly flaunted and disobeyed international conventions. Indeed, if you were to objectively research Ashraf Ghanis life and politics, you will see very little that ties him to the Taliban. This is the same man who openly denounced the Taliban as "Jahil" in Feb 2001 (http://www.effectivestates.org/Articles/Death%20and%20Taxes%20in%20Kabul.pdf).

This is a man who is without a doubt, one of the most capable minds our country has produced. What he did at the Ministry of Finance speaks for itself. He was the only major presidential candidate, who didnt campaign on ethnicity, or power politics, but on a actual, concise platform, with clear facts, figures and benchmarks. The majority of you people supported Dr Abdullah, who offered NO SPECIFICS OR POLICIES, but simply ran on an Anti Karzai ticket.

I can understand how some of you may be suspicious about a Pashtun elite such as Ashraf Ghani, and considering the history of our nation and the behaviour of our Pashtun elite, such suspicion is certainly valid. But in the case of Ashraf Ghani, NOTHING exists to actualize that suspicion into outright hostility, and in fact, any objective review of his life, policies and achievements will automatically dispel any suspicions

I would venture, the real reason for your hate, and the real reason why Gul Agha slanders him with unsubstianted lies, is that the notion of an educated, progressive Pashtun is a threat to your fraudalent ideology. It is in your best interest, for the image of Pashtuns to continue to remain that of a backwards, uneducated lot, so that your pseudo racist jibberish can have any validation.

Viewing political developments in Afghanistan through a simplistic, black and white narrative exposes your lack of knowledge.

#56 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:25 PM

gul agha jan, let me get 1 thing clear. i just read u said that ghani doesnt even have pashtun supporters but later on u said pashtuns support him becuz he's a racist. so what are u trying to say? is he being supported by pashtuns or not? if yes then i dont get why u said even pashtuns dont support him & if no then doesnt it mean that pashtuns dont care about race anymore? which will be a big miracle by the way

#57 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:28 PM

View PostTajikGunner, on 18 September 2009 - 03:54 PM, said:

yea our culture & language indeed contain love & we must spread this love into the minds of the lost tajiks & illetrate afghans

#58 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:29 PM

View Postasif1986, on 15 September 2009 - 08:07 PM, said:

Most afghanistanis who went to iran were hazaras and iranian people really hate them because of their association with the 13th century Mongol warrior, Genghis Khan. Recall that many Hazaras believe that their history tie back with the Mongols and that they are the descendants of the Mongol warrior, Genghis Khan (Changez Khan as he is called in the East)

During the height of the Mongol empire, Genghis Khan invaded and destroyed Persia, the modern day Iran. Majority of the Iranians out of their extreme prejudice for Hazaras calls the Hazaras as "Hazara Berberi" meaning Barbaric.

it amazes me how educated people like iranians still stuck in 13th century :s

#59 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:23 PM

View Postshabir, on 25 September 2009 - 01:28 PM, said:

yea our culture & language indeed contain love & we must spread this love into the minds of the lost tajiks & illetrate afghans

can you please explain who these lost tajiks are.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#60 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:25 PM

View Postshabir, on 25 September 2009 - 01:25 PM, said:

gul agha jan, let me get 1 thing clear. i just read u said that ghani doesnt even have pashtun supporters but later on u said pashtuns support him becuz he's a racist. so what are u trying to say? is he being supported by pashtuns or not? if yes then i dont get why u said even pashtuns dont support him & if no then doesnt it mean that pashtuns dont care about race anymore? which will be a big miracle by the way

You are twisting my words. I said that the vast majority doesn't support Ghani but the tiny minority who voted for Ghani were ethnocentrist Pashtuns.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users