Tajiks Worldwide Community: Afghanistan win first ever Olympic medal - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Afghanistan win first ever Olympic medal Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 09:08 PM

[QUOTE=Nader Shah;13773]Nice video, shinno. Interestingly, Nikpai was born in Iran (of Hazara parents), and was mostly coached in Iran. I am happy Iran helped those people to get to where they are. So, all those who hate Iran and only throw insults should also thank Iran :) [/QUOTE]

Iran has to to much more than that ;) :D just kidding

Dear Nader Shah
Can you give me some the stuff you seem to be smoking lately. i wont tell anyone

#42 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:13 PM

[QUOTE=Rostam;13770]Please remove this topic!

Why should we place on our forum...that Afghanistan....has won a medaille?
Afghanistan is for us TAJIKS same....as Sudan, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Eritrea, Sierra Leona, Algeria etc.

Shinno will you in future not open this kind topics???

There are MANY sites on web....with title AFGHAN....where you can announce and celebrate this.[/QUOTE]

The reality is tajiks and hazaras are currently living in Afghanistan and anything they achieve is through their hard work. Until there is a better solution for afghanistan, they will continue to represent afghanistan. Why should they hide their talent just becuase they are from afghanistan. If the mods want me to stop then i will duly oblige but until then i'll keep posting the good news.

#43 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 August 2008 - 06:47 AM

I got it from admins, contact them for large quantities :D :cool: ;)
[QUOTE=shinno;13888]
Dear Nader Shah
Can you give me some the stuff you seem to be smoking lately. i wont tell anyone[/QUOTE]

#44 User is offline   Pur e Zaal Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 11:38 AM

Dorood All,

After reading some posts, I decided to drop a few lines by way of listing my support for those Tajiks of Afghanistan that rightly find the term "Afghan" as a misnomer. Since the words "Afghan" and "Pashton" are synonyms, in the next lines, I will only use "Afghan" to represent both.

Tajiks of Afghanistan have no moral, or even Islamic, obligation to refer to themselves as "Afghans" if they wish to retain and promote their Tajik heritage and the truth. There was never any divine law, nor was there ever any popular consent or rightful representation to designate all the many ethnic groups of that country as "Afghans". When was there ever any popular or democratic or even Islamic government to make binding laws and create national terminology that would invite the respect and welfare of the people? The kings and presidents were hash-smoking, alcoholic womanizers that defied any moral values. And their officials and legislators were hand-picked cronies that procured and provided for the luxury and wealth of their bosses. Calling all ethnically diverse citizens of Afghanistan as "Afghans" was the law and the satanic brainchild of those megalomaniacal kings, presidents, and legislators that condemned this country to its present doom. If a Tajik from Afghanistan lives in a foreign country, and if he is truly a Tajik, he will never hesitate to state that he is a "Tajik from Afghanistan". There are two virtues in stating that: The first virtue is that he acknowledges his true Tajik identity. And as such, he avoids committing a lie. The second virtue is that in so doing he morally rejects laws that were imposed on him by corrupt Afghan legislators which eventually almost robbed him of all his rights.

Those of us who contend that calling all as "Afghans" is good for the "unity" of the country forget one basic human principle, which is justice. Unity starts with justice and fairness. It never comes with fakery and lies. Unity is created by consensus, and not by coercion, or by convenience, as some Tajiks find "Afghan" more convenient than "Tajik from Afghanistan". They justify this wrongdoing and suppression of the truth by saying that it avoids confusion. Thus, they unknowingly, or maybe knowingly, perpetuate the legacy and policy of the corrupt. On the contrary, telling the truth requires true Tajik blood. Truthfulness is a virtue that was injected in the Tajik genes by the ancient prophets and has passed on. Thus, Tajiks have this moral and ethical obligation to tell the truth and throw any designs and terms that rob them of their true identity and heritage.

Afghans, locally and colloquially known as "Aughans", are one of the many respectable ethnic groups that currently populate Afghanistan, and Afghanistan itself is a name that was given by the British colonialists to Khorasan to further dismember the Persian culture. The colonialists had earlier embarked on a thorough disembodiment of the Persian culture in the Indian subcontinent as soon as they disembarked from their victorious naval vessels in the waters of the subcontinent. After solidifying their hold there, the colonialists moved northward to test and flex their political muscle against the Russian empire. The tribal life of the Afghans, who were then exclusively concentrated in the south of the present day Afghanistan, and the virtue of their mere geography, offered a great opportunity for the colonialists to assimilate into the colonial system some of the chiefs of those tribes, who were to be later used as pawns in the Great Game for supremacy between the British and Russian empires. Ironically these pawns came to be imposed on the citizens of the country as "Kings", "Emirs", and "Sardaars". Afghans suffered as a result of the rule of these pawns as much as Tajiks did.

Now, for Tajiks of Afghanistan and Afghans of Afghanistan to come to terms and live amicably with one another, they need to acknowledge and respect each other's unique cultural heritage, despite their similarities and dissimilarities, and avoid merging and eliminating one with the other. I have many Afghan friends who have happily accepted that I am a Tajik, and not an Afghan, from Afghanistan and this honest statement has contributed to our unity and to the stregthening of our friendship.

#45 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:21 PM

Rostam: STFU.

Pur e Zaal: How an individual introduces themselves has nothing to do with pride or being a "true Tajik." In the West, an Afghan is anyone from Afghanistan. Hence, I am an Afghan by my parents' nationality, Australian by my own nationality and ethnically, I am a Tajik. Furthermore, one doesn't commit a lie when they say they are Afghan instead of Tajik.

How I (or other Tajiks from Afghanistan - and I know plenty!) refer to themselves is absolutely no ones business. I'll tell people I'm Afghan because I am, but at the same time I couldn't give a damn if someone said they were a "Tajik from Afghanistan."

#46 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:58 PM

[QUOTE=shinno;13741]http://www.cnn.com/2...afghanistan.ap/

Well done and lets hope for a better future. Now tajikistan, iran and afghanistan each have one bronze medal.

About Nikpai

http://uk.youtube.co...h?v=hmuUv-RnCL0[/QUOTE]

Great!

But Tajikistan is again in the lead. It has one silver and one bronze!

#47 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:02 PM

[QUOTE=Rostam;13770]Please remove this topic!

Why should we place on our forum...that Afghanistan....has won a medaille?
Afghanistan is for us TAJIKS same....as Sudan, Ethiopia, Bangladesh, Eritrea, Sierra Leona, Algeria etc.

Shinno will you in future not open this kind topics???

There are MANY sites on web....with title AFGHAN....where you can announce and celebrate this.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you brother! But the problem as that the country itself belongs to the honorable Tajiks! And we have to get that country back and change the name of that country into Aryanna-e-aziz!!! It certainly won't be an easy job but with people like you we can handle it, fuck those dirty kuchi nomadic Pakhtun shit face! If Hazara's wants to accept the Persian culture and language then they are absolutely welcome (after all not all Hazara's are loyal to Iran).

#48 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:08 PM

[QUOTE=Pur e Zaal;13925]Dorood All,

After reading some posts, I decided to drop a few lines by way of listing my support for those Tajiks of Afghanistan that rightly find the term "Afghan" as a misnomer. Since the words "Afghan" and "Pashton" are synonyms, in the next lines, I will only use "Afghan" to represent both.

Tajiks of Afghanistan have no moral, or even Islamic, obligation to refer to themselves as "Afghans" if they wish to retain and promote their Tajik heritage and the truth. There was never any divine law, nor was there ever any popular consent or rightful representation to designate all the many ethnic groups of that country as "Afghans". When was there ever any popular or democratic or even Islamic government to make binding laws and create national terminology that would invite the respect and welfare of the people? The kings and presidents were hash-smoking, alcoholic womanizers that defied any moral values. And their officials and legislators were hand-picked cronies that procured and provided for the luxury and wealth of their bosses. Calling all ethnically diverse citizens of Afghanistan as "Afghans" was the law and the satanic brainchild of those megalomaniacal kings, presidents, and legislators that condemned this country to its present doom. If a Tajik from Afghanistan lives in a foreign country, and if he is truly a Tajik, he will never hesitate to state that he is a "Tajik from Afghanistan". There are two virtues in stating that: The first virtue is that he acknowledges his true Tajik identity. And as such, he avoids committing a lie. The second virtue is that in so doing he morally rejects laws that were imposed on him by corrupt Afghan legislators which eventually almost robbed him of all his rights.

Those of us who contend that calling all as "Afghans" is good for the "unity" of the country forget one basic human principle, which is justice. Unity starts with justice and fairness. It never comes with fakery and lies. Unity is created by consensus, and not by coercion, or by convenience, as some Tajiks find "Afghan" more convenient than "Tajik from Afghanistan". They justify this wrongdoing and suppression of the truth by saying that it avoids confusion. Thus, they unknowingly, or maybe knowingly, perpetuate the legacy and policy of the corrupt. On the contrary, telling the truth requires true Tajik blood. Truthfulness is a virtue that was injected in the Tajik genes by the ancient prophets and has passed on. Thus, Tajiks have this moral and ethical obligation to tell the truth and throw any designs and terms that rob them of their true identity and heritage.

Afghans, locally and colloquially known as "Aughans", are one of the many respectable ethnic groups that currently populate Afghanistan, and Afghanistan itself is a name that was given by the British colonialists to Khorasan to further dismember the Persian culture. The colonialists had earlier embarked on a thorough disembodiment of the Persian culture in the Indian subcontinent as soon as they disembarked from their victorious naval vessels in the waters of the subcontinent. After solidifying their hold there, the colonialists moved northward to test and flex their political muscle against the Russian empire. The tribal life of the Afghans, who were then exclusively concentrated in the south of the present day Afghanistan, and the virtue of their mere geography, offered a great opportunity for the colonialists to assimilate into the colonial system some of the chiefs of those tribes, who were to be later used as pawns in the Great Game for supremacy between the British and Russian empires. Ironically these pawns came to be imposed on the citizens of the country as "Kings", "Emirs", and "Sardaars". Afghans suffered as a result of the rule of these pawns as much as Tajiks did.

Now, for Tajiks of Afghanistan and Afghans of Afghanistan to come to terms and live amicably with one another, they need to acknowledge and respect each other's unique cultural heritage, despite their similarities and dissimilarities, and avoid merging and eliminating one with the other. I have many Afghan friends who have happily accepted that I am a Tajik, and not an Afghan, from Afghanistan and this honest statement has contributed to our unity and to the stregthening of our friendship.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you, if people in the Dutch or in other foreign countries ask me were I am from, I always say the country which was ones ''Aryanna''.
I always say that I am an Tajik or also known as Persians from Central-Asia. They are really beginning to be interested in things what I tell them about the history of Aryanna and Khorasan and how our original country is destroyed by those backward fucked up zionist cammel suckers Pakhtuns!

#49 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:10 PM

These times you won't become an atlhete in Aryanna if you don't have good connections with the government, so, I guess that guy who has winn bronze has very good connection with the puppet regime in Aryanna.

#50 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 20 August 2009 - 11:38 PM

Dude, what's everyone's problem? I have seen many Hazara's raise the Afghan flag very proudly and they have always identified themselves as Afghans, because most of them don't even care what the term means! Even in the Afghan cricket team there are quiet some Tajiks who also raised the Afghan flag after a win at the Final this year. All those ethnics have been in Afghanistan for a very long time and therefore it's very normal for them to love the country, the flag and doing something for the country as well. And I also share pretty much same thoughts as Lindt, I also say I am an Afghan. If I say I am an Tajik from Afghanistan and then tell how much we hate Pashtuns and blah blah blah, then the foreigners will only laugh at us. They will laugh at the fact that despite our country being in war for over three decades now, still we, people of Afghanistan, haven't learned and still we play the blame-game instead of doing something for our country. And yes, Afghanistan is my country because that's how I have been raised and Afghans are people I grew up with and I am friends with, so I don't give a damn whether I look cool or a fool. Everyone who lives in Afghanistan has the right to call himself an Afghan as that's the identity everyone in Afghanistan is known by, and now don't go argue with me because that's a fact!
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

#51 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:48 AM

I have a few questions from you, Banu Madina. Do you know the history of Afghanistan's so-called flag? Are you aware how many Pashtunists are in Afghanistan's cricket team? Do you think Afghan-Tajik is humorous to foreigners or just telling them you are a Tajik or an Afghanistani.

I will write my thoughts about this once you answer my questions.

View PostMadina, on 21 August 2009 - 12:38 AM, said:

Dude, what's everyone's problem? I have seen many Hazara's raise the Afghan flag very proudly and they have always identified themselves as Afghans, because most of them don't even care what the term means! Even in the Afghan cricket team there are quiet some Tajiks who also raised the Afghan flag after a win at the Final this year. All those ethnics have been in Afghanistan for a very long time and therefore it's very normal for them to love the country, the flag and doing something for the country as well. And I also share pretty much same thoughts as Lindt, I also say I am an Afghan. If I say I am an Tajik from Afghanistan and then tell how much we hate Pashtuns and blah blah blah, then the foreigners will only laugh at us. They will laugh at the fact that despite our country being in war for over three decades now, still we, people of Afghanistan, haven't learned and still we play the blame-game instead of doing something for our country. And yes, Afghanistan is my country because that's how I have been raised and Afghans are people I grew up with and I am friends with, so I don't give a damn whether I look cool or a fool. Everyone who lives in Afghanistan has the right to call himself an Afghan as that's the identity everyone in Afghanistan is known by, and now don't go argue with me because that's a fact!

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#52 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:11 PM

^ All I know is that the flag was formed during times of first King of Afghanistan, or something like that. And Afghan Cricket Team got plenty of Pashtuns, majority in fact I believe. I do know there are some Panjsheri's as well but majority were believed to be from Nangarhar. It's funny because first I used to say I am an Afghanistani, but my family said I shouldn't be such an idiot and be this Nationalistic, so afterwards I used to say I am from Afghanistan. Sometimes they do ask me about the Kite Runner, but they know nothing about Tajiks. They only heard about Pashtuns and Hazara's, because of the book/film.

#53 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 August 2009 - 07:09 PM

View PostMadina, on 21 August 2009 - 01:11 PM, said:

^ All I know is that the flag was formed during times of first King of Afghanistan, or something like that. And Afghan Cricket Team got plenty of Pashtuns, majority in fact I believe. I do know there are some Panjsheri's as well but majority were believed to be from Nangarhar. It's funny because first I used to say I am an Afghanistani, but my family said I shouldn't be such an idiot and be this Nationalistic, so afterwards I used to say I am from Afghanistan. Sometimes they do ask me about the Kite Runner, but they know nothing about Tajiks. They only heard about Pashtuns and Hazara's, because of the book/film.

The current flag only represents the Pashtuns. These are their national colors and this is even used in NWFP of Pakistan. During the early 1930s when this flag was first adopted in textbooks and other institutions this flag was described by this Pashto phrase:

تور او سور ئی هم زرغون
دیر ئی گران پر هر پشتون

Toor aw Sooryeh ham Zarghun
Diryeh Gran Par Har Pashtun

The cricket team is financed by Afghan Millat and it is full of racists. However Tajiks are dominant in the Soccer teams and the Hazaras in Martial Art.

People did not know who " Afghans " were before 2001 but now they do because they were informed. We have to inform these westerners who Tajiks are and even using Central Asian Persian or a Persian from Afghanistan is also better than using Afghan because according to every dictionary, encyclopedia and other academic sources Tajiks are Persians of Central Asia.

#54 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 28 August 2009 - 11:22 PM

^ How do you know what the sponsors of the cricket team are like? And all Western people know is that Afghanistan is in war and if Afghanistan would have had some form of stability then I might have explained them about the tribes as well. But I guess The Kite Runner has given information enough because based on that book/film many Westerns judge an entire tribe of Afghanistan. And what was the national flag before and who created that one?

#55 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 29 August 2009 - 02:30 AM

View PostMadina, on 29 August 2009 - 12:22 AM, said:

^ How do you know what the sponsors of the cricket team are like? And all Western people know is that Afghanistan is in war and if Afghanistan would have had some form of stability then I might have explained them about the tribes as well. But I guess The Kite Runner has given information enough because based on that book/film many Westerns judge an entire tribe of Afghanistan. And what was the national flag before and who created that one?

People like Ismail Youn, Aryanzai, and other Afghan Millatis have promoted this team in Afghanistan and they have brainwashed most of the players.

The National flag of the Tajiks is the Derafsh Kaviani, Sher o Khorshed, and the red,white, and green tricolors used by Tajikistan, Iran, Kurdistan, and Balochistan today.

#56 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:12 PM

^ Brainwashed in what way? When Afghan cricket team won the cup then on Ariana and Payam it showed that in Kabul especially they celebrated it with huge joy and even in Mazar and Herat people were cheering. And what was the flag with green, white and black colours of Afghanistan about? I had seen Ahmad Shah Massoud in one picture with that flag behind his back, so I thought that might be the Tajik flag.

#57 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 30 August 2009 - 04:00 AM

View PostMadina, on 29 August 2009 - 05:12 PM, said:

^ Brainwashed in what way? When Afghan cricket team won the cup then on Ariana and Payam it showed that in Kabul especially they celebrated it with huge joy and even in Mazar and Herat people were cheering. And what was the flag with green, white and black colours of Afghanistan about? I had seen Ahmad Shah Massoud in one picture with that flag behind his back, so I thought that might be the Tajik flag.

I said the players are brainwashed not the people who were cheering. Plus, I also saw those scenes on TV and most of the people who were cheering were Pashtuns. Don't think there are no Pashtuns in Kabul, Mazar, or Herat.

The flag used by Jamiat was our flag but it was more an Islamic flag than a flag that could have represented our culture and history. We need something that could represent our culture, identity, history, and religion.

I prefer this flag over other flags because it symbolizes our Aryayi identity, Khorasan, and our religion.

Posted Image

#58 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:50 PM

it was good to see we winning our 1st ever medal. i remember my lil cousin came with afghan flag in the room but forgot nikpai's name & what he won a medal for. so he started singing afghanistan zindabad when the victory of nikpai was on tv loll. was too funny. hopefully he will do much better in london

#59 User is offline   United Hazara Uzbek Tajik Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:50 AM

Zindabad nikpai hazara
we are proud on each and every child of our northern allaince (Hazara, Uzbek and Tajik), togather we can do and do the best..........
long life all DARI ZABAN
"Created,to create something special in reward"

#60 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 08 October 2009 - 11:14 AM

View PostUnited Hazara Uzbek Tajik, on 08 October 2009 - 06:50 AM, said:

Zindabad nikpai hazara
we are proud on each and every child of our northern allaince (Hazara, Uzbek and Tajik), togather we can do and do the best..........
long life all DARI ZABAN

dude, usbeks arent farsi zuban & nor do I want them to be one!

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users