Tajiks Worldwide Community: A word with Tajiks of Afghanistan - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A word with Tajiks of Afghanistan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Pur e Zaal Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

Dorood All,

After reading some posts, I decided to drop a few lines by way of listing my support for those Tajiks of Afghanistan that rightly find the term "Afghan" as a misnomer. Since the words "Afghan" and "Pashton" are synonyms, in the next lines, I will only use "Afghan" to represent both.

Tajiks of Afghanistan have no moral, or even Islamic, obligation to refer to themselves as "Afghans" if they wish to retain and promote their Tajik heritage and the truth. There was never any divine law, nor was there ever any popular consent or rightful representation to designate all the many ethnic groups of that country as "Afghans". When was there ever any popular or democratic or even Islamic government to make binding laws and create national terminology that would invite the respect and welfare of the people? The kings and presidents were hash-smoking, alcoholic womanizers that defied any moral values. And their officials and legislators were hand-picked cronies that procured and provided for the luxury and wealth of their bosses. Calling all ethnically diverse citizens of Afghanistan as "Afghans" was the law and the satanic brainchild of those megalomaniacal kings, presidents, and legislators that condemned this country to its present doom. If a Tajik from Afghanistan lives in a foreign country, and if he is truly a Tajik, he will never hesitate to state that he is a "Tajik from Afghanistan". There are two virtues in stating that: The first virtue is that he acknowledges his true Tajik identity. And as such, he avoids committing a lie. The second virtue is that in so doing he morally rejects laws that were imposed on him by corrupt Afghan legislators which eventually almost robbed him of all his rights.

Those of us who contend that calling all as "Afghans" is good for the "unity" of the country forget one basic human principle, which is justice. Unity starts with justice and fairness. It never comes with fakery and lies. Unity is created by consensus, and not by coercion, or by convenience, as some Tajiks find "Afghan" more convenient than "Tajik from Afghanistan". They justify this wrongdoing and suppression of the truth by saying that it avoids confusion. Thus, they unknowingly, or maybe knowingly, perpetuate the legacy and policy of the corrupt. On the contrary, telling the truth requires true Tajik blood. Truthfulness is a virtue that was injected in the Tajik genes by the ancient prophets and has passed on. Thus, Tajiks have this moral and ethical obligation to tell the truth and throw any designs and terms that rob them of their true identity and heritage.

Afghans, locally and colloquially known as "Aughans", are one of the many respectable ethnic groups that currently populate Afghanistan, and Afghanistan itself is a name that was given by the British colonialists to Khorasan to further dismember the Persian culture. The colonialists had earlier embarked on a thorough disembodiment of the Persian culture in the Indian subcontinent as soon as they disembarked from their victorious naval vessels in the waters of the subcontinent. After solidifying their hold there, the colonialists moved northward to test and flex their political muscle against the Russian empire. The tribal life of the Afghans, who were then exclusively concentrated in the south of the present day Afghanistan, and the virtue of their mere geography, offered a great opportunity for the colonialists to assimilate into the colonial system some of the chiefs of those tribes, who were to be later used as pawns in the Great Game for supremacy between the British and Russian empires. Ironically these pawns came to be imposed on the citizens of the country as "Kings", "Emirs", and "Sardaars". Afghans suffered as a result of the rule of these pawns as much as Tajiks did.

Now, for Tajiks of Afghanistan and Afghans of Afghanistan to come to terms and live amicably with one another, they need to acknowledge and respect each other's unique cultural heritage, despite their similarities and dissimilarities, and avoid merging and eliminating one with the other. I have many Afghan friends who have happily accepted that I am a Tajik, and not an Afghan, from Afghanistan and this honest statement has contributed to our unity and to the strengthening of our friendship.

#2 User is offline   Ariaie-kabulzadah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:12 PM

Dorood hammehaihane aziz,

I totally agree with you, if people in the Dutch or in other foreign countries ask me were I am from, I always say the country which was ones ''Aryanna''.
I always say that I am an Tajik or also known as Persians from Central-Asia. They are really beginning to be interested in things what I tell them about the history of Aryanna and Khorasan and how our original country is destroyed by those backward fucked up zionist cammel suckers Pakhtuns!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users