Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tajikistan Wants to Give Refuge to Pedram - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tajikistan Wants to Give Refuge to Pedram Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:53 PM

Exciting news: Tajik intellectual figures (like poets, writers and scholars) have gathered in Dushanbe to support Latif Pedram in the ordeal he's facing back in Afghanistan. They have suggested to invite Pedram to Tajikistan and give him refuge so that he could carry out his activities as a politcal leader of Tajiks of Afghanistan in Dushanbe. I'm not sure if the BBC is going to report it due to sensitivity of the topic. But who knows? We'll see.

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 August 2008 - 02:10 PM

If the Tajiks of Afghanistan cant/dont defend Pedram, then I will say all of us go to Hell. It will be a big shame for all of us.

#3 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:27 PM

if the tajiks of afghanistan cant/dont defend pedram, then i will say all of us go to hell. It will be a big shame for all of us.

exactly!

#4 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:04 PM

Dorud bar Hama:

Aghae Latif Pedram should be supported by all of us. It's very bad that he is restricted in Afghanistan to operate his policies freely. He is a very intellectual knowledgeable individual, yet needs a bit different strategy to reach his and our goal. I am sure we can help him by all means.

PS: If I will have a chance to meet him, I will definitely ask him about the possibility of pursuing different strategy for his policies.

Pors.

#5 User is offline   Mahasti Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 August 2008 - 04:34 PM

Most of the Tajiks in Afghanistan are indoctrinated. All famous singers, channels, newspapers and etc are encouraging everyone to plead for '' eteaahde meli''. So, they are about to forget even that they are Tajiks. I don't how they will manage to support Latif Pedram and hins kind of separatistic ideology.

#6 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:16 AM

I have seen very less Tajiks support Latif Pedram because as far as I have seen, Abdullah Abdullah got the biggest support of Tajiks. And honestly speaking even I prefer Abdullah Abdullah over Latif Pedram because I want our Leader to be strong and fearless and I doubt Latif Pedram is fearless. I see some hope in Abdullah Abdullah, but God knows what will happen.
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:27 PM

Well, actually, Latif Pedram was supported by Tajiks. Tajiks within Afghanistan and outside of Afghanistan. He was supported from Iran, Peshawar (Pakistan) by Madrasa e Khorasan, and Tajiks of Netherland and Germany. What Tajiks and Hazaras did in Amerika, Canada or UK I do not know. Fact is, Latif Pedram was also supported by the Human Rights Organization and some governments (French f.ex.). Just look today on Pedram, he became quite but the people around him still listen to him. The criminal Pashtunist government of Karzai could not deal with him, except hanging on him it´s laughable ''house arrest''. It was said Latif Pedram is not allowed to leave his house...but photos that were taken show another ''arrest''. Zendabaad the fearless and Ghairati Pedram. Khar-zi have no right and not the male thing to ban Pedram, neither Karzai nor Khuram or all the traitors from east Afhhanistan who threatened to kill him. Where were day when Pedram was making picknick paaylutch? Let Karzai bark...Freedom for Humanity and human-thinking people! Zendabaad Pedram. Never forget, also the night get replaced by the morning.

#8 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:12 PM

^ But still, do you think he is better than Abdullah? I don't think so. My reason for that is because he cannot even walk over the street fearlessly, how will he manage an entire country? And all I heard from Pedram is that he wants to change the name of Afghanistan and bring more Persian culture into the country, which I think is quiet good actually because nor do I want our language and culture to become unvalued. But what is there more about his plans? He isn't being aired on TV either, because TV's have been dominated by Ghani, Karzai and Abdullah.

#9 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:09 PM

Pedram's ideas are too far fetched and most common people of Afghanistan don't undrestand what he is talking about. Most of the citizens are uneducated and only care about their personal life and how they are going to survive from day to day. They don't give a damn about Federalism or Democracy. Its only the wealthy and well off who worry about these things.

Anyways neither Abdullah Abdullah nor Pedram can win the election alone and they both need to join a coalition. Maybe a Ghani, Abdullah and Bashardost coalition.

#10 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:07 AM

Dr. Pedram is not under house arrest right now and he is a free man who is travelling throughout Afghanistan. Dr. Pedram does not fear anyone and his campaign has been a success. We should know that Pedram does not want to become President but simply uses this chance to promote his ideology since his party is a mass membership party and not a cadre party. Pedram is on TV almost every week and has an article published everyday. However, I agree with Madina that we need unity and candidates like Kushani, and Pedram need to join Dr. Abdullah.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#11 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 August 2009 - 07:10 AM

View Postshinno, on 10 August 2009 - 12:09 AM, said:

Pedram's ideas are too far fetched and most common people of Afghanistan don't undrestand what he is talking about. Most of the citizens are uneducated and only care about their personal life and how they are going to survive from day to day. They don't give a damn about Federalism or Democracy. Its only the wealthy and well off who worry about these things.

Anyways neither Abdullah Abdullah nor Pedram can win the election alone and they both need to join a coalition. Maybe a Ghani, Abdullah and Bashardost coalition.

both Ashraf Ghani and Bashardost are weak and Dr Abdullah will become victorious without forming a coalition with Ghani and Bashardost.

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:00 PM

Bashardost will not secure more than one percent, the same thing goes to pedram and others. couple of weeks ago i watched a debate between 4 candidates in Ariana TV, they were Shahla Ata, Nooristani(not sure about the firt name), a guy called Rafei(something like that) and a Mullah, they were all funny, but Mullah was the funniest of all. they didnt sound more than an ordinary people let alone a presidential candidate. their power of speach and debate was close to zero and they didnt know what they were talking about, they were shooting everything from every direction, neither the audience nor themselves knew what they were talking about. the presenter of the programme asked the Mullah a question and the Mullah upto the end never knew what the question was let alone giving the answer, eventually the presenter with a meaningful smile told him that his time was over. the question was like this: what would be your policy if a foreign product wants to have monopoly in afghanistan's markets by diminishing the local products. the poor mullah didnt have a clue.

#13 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 August 2009 - 08:41 PM

View PostUnity, on 10 August 2009 - 03:00 PM, said:

Bashardost will not secure more than one percent, the same thing goes to pedram and others. couple of weeks ago i watched a debate between 4 candidates in Ariana TV, they were Shahla Ata, Nooristani(not sure about the firt name), a guy called Rafei(something like that) and a Mullah, they were all funny, but Mullah was the funniest of all. they didnt sound more than an ordinary people let alone a presidential candidate. their power of speach and debate was close to zero and they didnt know what they were talking about, they were shooting everything from every direction, neither the audience nor themselves knew what they were talking about. the presenter of the programme asked the Mullah a question and the Mullah upto the end never knew what the question was let alone giving the answer, eventually the presenter with a meaningful smile told him that his time was over. the question was like this: what would be your policy if a foreign product wants to have monopoly in afghanistan's markets by diminishing the local products. the poor mullah didnt have a clue.

Unity aziz,

Pedram received 1% of the votes 5 years ago and he has received more support this time around so he will receive more than 1% of the votes.

#14 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 11 August 2009 - 07:11 AM

View PostGul agha, on 10 August 2009 - 09:41 PM, said:

Unity aziz,

Pedram received 1% of the votes 5 years ago and he has received more support this time around so he will receive more than 1% of the votes.

dear gul agha,

even if he gets more than one percent, what is the point? he should have supported abdullah giving him a boost no matter how small.

#15 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 12 August 2009 - 01:30 AM

View PostUnity, on 11 August 2009 - 08:11 AM, said:

dear gul agha,

even if he gets more than one percent, what is the point? he should have supported abdullah giving him a boost no matter how small.

I, as one of Pedram's representatives in North America, can tell you that Dr. Pedram will join Dr. Abdullah when the time is right. Dr Abdullah and Pedram's relationship is very good and they have been working together and soon you will see major changes that I cannot mention it here right now.

#16 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:22 PM

^ What's the use of it when elections have ended already? At least it might had given Abdullah a slight chance to win.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users