Tajiks Worldwide Community: Indian Movies in Tajikistan - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Indian Movies in Tajikistan Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:11 AM

These movies seem to be getting a place in Tajikistan, if this disastrous phenomenon continues, it will be catastrophic for the already damaged language of tajik by the russians. it will be harmful for the culture as well.

#2 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 October 2007 - 07:20 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;1841]These movies seem to be getting a place in Tajikistan, if this disastrous phenomenon continues, it will be catastrophic for the already damaged language of tajik by the russians. it will be harmful for the culture as well.[/QUOTE]

The same condition is going on in Afghanistan.

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 10 October 2007 - 09:29 AM

[QUOTE=Khurasani;1844]The same condition is going on in Afghanistan.[/QUOTE]

man, i have been trying to tell everyone about this but no one is listening to the wise man(kidding) :) yes, thats why i mentioned tajikistan, they are making the same mistake as we did few decates ago and it's still continuing. we need to get rid of this habit. start it from your own home, your own family, sisters, brothers, kids etc. dont force them to leave this habit, as it will backfire. use other tactics to work.

#4 User is offline   Qumars Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:11 PM

you are right Rika Khnana.

#5 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:06 PM

Guys, I don't agree with you. Indian movies have been popular in Tajikistan for decades now and it's not a new phenomenon. Nothing is wrong with them Not all of them are worthy to watch but some of the new ones like the Rising, Rang de Basante, Taare Zamin Par... are really good and useful for society. Actually, Indian movies used to be more popular before than now. It is not a danger at all and we got close ties with Indian culture, as you might know.

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:32 PM

[quote=Darius;6190]Guys, I don't agree with you. Indian movies have been popular in Tajikistan for decades now and it's not a new phenomenon. Nothing is wrong with them Not all of them are worthy to watch but some of the new ones like the Rising, Rang de Basante, Taare Zamin Par... are really good and useful for society. Actually, Indian movies used to be more popular before than now. It is not a danger at all and we got close ties with Indian culture, as you might know.[/quote]

Darius brother,

you havent tasted its side effects yet, you will feel it when it is too late as it is with us now.

#7 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:31 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;6192]Darius brother,

you havent tasted its side effects yet, you will feel it when it is too late as it is with us now.[/quote]
Rika Khanaye gerami,

Perhaps if a huge bulk of the nation is illiterate anything could put them under direct influence, be it Hollywood or Bollywood. But as I said earlier, Indian movies are not a novelty for Tajikistan and they have been there since I remember myself. Actually their popularity is fading. And they didn't leave anything negative in our social layout or cultural pattern. I think loads of them are better than violent and vulgar Hollywood.

#8 User is offline   Qumars Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 February 2008 - 01:05 PM

Dear Darius,

?? ??? ?? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ?? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ? ??? ? ??? ??? ? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? .

#9 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 February 2008 - 08:00 PM

Dear Qumars,

Recently I translated one together with w friend of mine from Hindi into Persian for Tajik TV. It's called 'Umrao Jaan'. A sad but beautiful story of a poetess/courtesan in the pre-Partition Lakhnao. And as you might know, none of them are being shown in their original language in Tajikistan.

#10 User is offline   Qumars Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 February 2008 - 04:38 AM

as you know lot of Tajik singer,(like Karamatulloh, suhrab mahmud, suhrab safarzad, ... they have at least 1 or 2 songs in Hindi, and as you see the direction which Tajik music taking it will directly go to India, i know indian moveis are nice, music is great but, to loose our own music to get Indians, i think it won't be good. ( Afghanistan Music and Culture is the example) its very poor copy of indian music , same on movies.

#11 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 February 2008 - 07:20 AM

[quote=Darius;6233]Dear Qumars,

Recently I translated one together with w friend of mine from Hindi into Persian for Tajik TV. It's called 'Umrao Jaan'. A sad but beautiful story of a poetess/courtesan in the pre-Partition Lakhnao. And as you might know, none of them are being shown in their original language in Tajikistan.[/quote]

But you cant control it if it is outside the National TV in free market, people watch it without translation, trust me it is not healthy and very damaging. Please stop it before it is too late. it is not me talking, but our experience in afghanistan.

#12 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:17 AM

[quote=Rika Khana;6266]But you cant control it if it is outside the National TV in free market, people watch it without translation, trust me it is not healthy and very damaging. Please stop it before it is too late. it is not me talking, but our experience in afghanistan.[/quote]
As said before, Bollywood is not a new phenomenon in Tajikistan. It's been there for at least 50 years or maybe even longer. But in Tajikistan people don't watch a movie without translation. Most of them are in Russian and now they are translated into Persian. I just don't understand your antagonism mates, sorry. Don't see anything wrong about it. We don't have to restrict our minds and vision. It's up to people themselves what to choose to watch or not to watch. In Tajikistan it had no bad consequences. On the contrary, it spreads the message of love and unity.

#13 User is offline   Kambiz Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:31 AM

[quote=Qumars;6264]as you know lot of Tajik singer,(like Karamatulloh, suhrab mahmud, suhrab safarzad, ... they have at least 1 or 2 songs in Hindi, and as you see the direction which Tajik music taking it will directly go to India, i know indian moveis are nice, music is great but, to loose our own music to get Indians, i think it won't be good. ( Afghanistan Music and Culture is the example) its very poor copy of indian music , same on movies.[/quote]
Dear Qumars,

I'm sure you know even better than me that tajikistani music has grasped almost all music trends. You can hear there from a crazy rock style to ranting rap to melo to folklore and classic... Almost everything. One of them resembles Hindi style and I don't see anything wrong about it. Karamatollah's hindi songs were quite popular, but nowadays, they are less. Afghanistani Music is under Indian influence because of its vicinity with the sub-continent and due to poor investment in Afghanistani music. And it's not the oly part of culture which is limping nowadays. Always weeker cultures find themselves under stronger ones. That's what has happened in Afghanistan. It is understandable though. Lengthy wars did not allow them to invest in music. And the music is repetitive. The picture is different in Tajikistan as you know.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users