Tajiks Worldwide Community: Where Are You From? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where Are You From? Your Native? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 09 August 2009 - 12:22 AM

I would like to know where you guys and girls are originally from? My parents are actually both from Herat originally but they were born and raised in Kabul, same goes for my grand parents.
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 09 August 2009 - 02:16 PM

View PostMadina, on 09 August 2009 - 01:22 AM, said:

I would like to know where you guys and girls are originally from? My parents are actually both from Herat originally but they were born and raised in Kabul, same goes for my grand parents.

Salam wa Dorud Madina Jan, khosh amaded dar in Khana e maan. Our members are from all parts of the world and some even are not Tajiks or Persian-speaker in general, but chilean and brasilian or australian. Now to the topic, Qandol, my parents are from Kabul. My father from Chendawol and Khairkhana and my mother from Gulbahar. Me, born in Wazir Akbar Khan and lived 4 years in Karte Parvan with my grand-parents.

With best regards

#3 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 09 August 2009 - 04:15 PM

^ Dorood bar shuma wa kheli mamnoon az tawajo-e shuma. My parents were both born in Khairkhana but my father also lived in Wazir Akbar Khan for quiet few years. And nice to hear we also got people from other nationalities! Why is the Forum so quiet by the way? Because of Summer maybe?

#4 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 09 August 2009 - 08:15 PM

Dorood bar shuma Madina Jan

Welcome to forum.

I was born in Kabul. Now we are living in Mazari sharif(Balkh).

Nice to see you active around.
آتش بگير، تا كه بداني چه مي‌كشم
احساسِ سوختن، به تماشا نمي‌شود

#5 User is offline   shinno Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 August 2009 - 11:05 PM

I was born in Kabul but my parents are from kunduz. We used to live in Karte Char in Kabul. It was very nice before Kabul was destroyed.

#6 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 10 August 2009 - 02:17 PM

Anyone here stayed in Familihayi Qargha? We were living there.

#7 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 29 August 2009 - 04:20 PM

^ Since you live in Afghanistan, could you also tell me how Afghanistan is like right now? How is Mazar doing and how are situations over there?

#8 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 03 September 2009 - 01:22 PM

View PostMadina, on 29 August 2009 - 05:20 PM, said:

^ Since you live in Afghanistan, could you also tell me how Afghanistan is like right now? How is Mazar doing and how are situations over there?

We were living there. Now we are living in Balkh-Mazari sharif. But i am not there. I am abroad. My family is in Afghanistan.

#9 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:37 PM

^ Oh right, what do your family say? Any better than before?

#10 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 10 September 2009 - 03:31 PM

Baghlan :wub:

#11 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 10 September 2009 - 11:15 PM

^ My manager at my previous job was also from Baghlan and I must say he is one of the most decent and honest person I have met so far. It was lovely to meet a man like him and even his wife and entire family were so warm, it was a pleasure meeting them. :)

#12 User is offline   Lindt Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:45 PM

View PostMadina, on 11 September 2009 - 12:15 AM, said:

^ My manager at my previous job was also from Baghlan and I must say he is one of the most decent and honest person I have met so far. It was lovely to meet a man like him and even his wife and entire family were so warm, it was a pleasure meeting them. :)

You know what they say about Baghlanis... we are mehman nawaz ;)

#13 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 11 September 2009 - 03:50 PM

^ Yeah they were very nice and sincere and my mum said many Baghlani's are the same as she has studied with some in Kabul.

#14 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 September 2009 - 01:46 AM

View PostMadina, on 09 August 2009 - 01:22 AM, said:

My parents also from Herat, raised up in Herat...but my uncles and aunts and grandparents were raised up in kabul
and me myself born in kabul. doesnt make much different anyway.

Herat and Kabul...but are occupied by Afghans! :D

#15 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:37 AM

View PostRostam, on 22 September 2009 - 01:46 AM, said:

My parents also from Herat, raised up in Herat...but my uncles and aunts and grandparents were raised up in kabul
and me myself born in kabul. doesnt make much different anyway.

Herat and Kabul...but are occupied by Afghans! :D

what are u trying to say?

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users