Tajiks Worldwide Community: The most beautiful waterfalls in the world - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The most beautiful waterfalls in the world Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 August 2009 - 11:45 AM

Havasupai Falls in Arizona

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
آتش بگير، تا كه بداني چه مي‌كشم
احساسِ سوختن، به تماشا نمي‌شود

#2 User is offline   Madina Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Banned

Posted 11 September 2009 - 05:15 PM

Breathtakingly gorgeous! Thanks a lot for sharing!
If Love Is A Crime, Then Lock Me Up, 'Cause I am Guilty

#3 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:30 AM

You are welcome Madina jan

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 December 2009 - 12:36 PM

beautiful and mind relaxing pictures.

#5 User is offline   Jehnavi Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:04 AM

They exhibit beauty and pride of nature, challenging all the structures ever made by man. Among such magnificent wonders are natural waterfalls.However, to witness the true essence of nature, the recommend this list of top ten beautiful waterfallsaround the world. They are mighty, they are glorious, and they are impressive.Posted Image
1. Gullfoss, Iceland
Also known as ‘the Golden Falls’, Gullfoss waterfall is a remarkable double cascade with an altitude of 32 meter, perfectly positioned on White River. This destination is considered to be one of the most popular tourist places in Europe mainly because of the panorama it creates in summer days.
2. Jog Falls, India
Gushing over River Sharavathi, Jog Falls is considered to be the largest waterfall in India. The plunge is around 829 feet high, which is roughly 253 meters. To witness the most splendid views of Jog Falls, it’s advisable to visit this destination in monsoon season, as very little water can be seen in arid days. However, during monsoon, this plunge exceeds the volume and height of Kaiteus Falls.
3. Niagara Falls, Canada/USA
With more than 14 million visitors every year, Niagara Falls is probably the most admired waterfall around the world. This magnificent plunge shares its beauty with two countries and is a combination of three falls.

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 March 2010 - 08:01 AM

tell me guys how do you manage to post these pictures? Pors helped me with it last time, but i forgot it again.

#7 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:11 PM

Just press insert image in Editor and insert the link;

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:48 PM

View PostKhurasani, on 24 March 2010 - 04:11 PM, said:

Just press insert image in Editor and insert the link;

which link? thats what i cant find it. for example if i want to post the pitcutres you have posted in this thread, how can i do it? plz tell me step by step.

thanks

#9 User is offline   Jehnavi Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 March 2010 - 11:33 AM

View PostSohrab, on 24 March 2010 - 04:48 PM, said:

which link? thats what i cant find it. for example if i want to post the pitcutres you have posted in this thread, how can i do it? plz tell me step by step.

thanks

But if you are planning a cruise vacation in Hawaii, doesn't it make sense ... the rainforest to see Secret Falls, an amazing waterfall and swimming hole.The scenic beauty of the waterfall with the botanical garden the springs of the valconoes. Explore the islands, Maui's waterfalls and winding back roads on a four-wheel adventure through Kauai. Discover lush rain forests and orchid-scented botanical gardens on Hawaii, and hike Oahu's Diamond Head and Koko Head volcanoes. Come experience the wonders of Hawaii on an incredible cruise vacation.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 31 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

View PostJehnavi, on 31 March 2010 - 12:33 PM, said:

But if you are planning a cruise vacation in Hawaii, doesn't it make sense ... the rainforest to see Secret Falls, an amazing waterfall and swimming hole.The scenic beauty of the waterfall with the botanical garden the springs of the valconoes. Explore the islands, Maui's waterfalls and winding back roads on a four-wheel adventure through Kauai. Discover lush rain forests and orchid-scented botanical gardens on Hawaii, and hike Oahu's Diamond Head and Koko Head volcanoes. Come experience the wonders of Hawaii on an incredible cruise vacation.
Posted Image

Thanks for the advice and wellcome to the forum. plz introduce yourself.

#11 User is offline   Jehnavi Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:41 AM

Breathtakingly gorgeous! Thanks a lot for sharing!
Thanks
Yellowstone national park
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users