Tajiks Worldwide Community: A question of ethics - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A question of ethics Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 22 November 2007 - 04:51 PM

What do you think about using violence and special equipments for a good thing?? Is it entitled to use ABC weapons, violence and terror if it serves a better future and the survival of a nation? I mean would you welcome such approaches if you know it can help your nation and many other nations and giving them their righst and independence/self-determination?? I ask your that therefore because i want to know from you what would you do if your would have full operation about these prevention methodes to

- take revenge
- fullfilling your desires (establishing of Khorasanzameen, sending Pashtuns back to India or Israel
- getting a powerful nation
- getting united with all Persian-Speaking people of central Asia
-
-
etc.

Remember, we have only some view steps to make true our wished and hopes!!

The thread is specially addressed to Rostam who represents radical views.

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 November 2007 - 08:38 PM

Salam,
i think we can use such an option if there is no other compromis and we have to defeat us against the sons of Turan, fellow of Ahriman. We should allways look for another way that give us our rights bloodless. Today, Pashtuns lose power from day to day and i pray for it that they get lost. We only can make them more weak and useless if we use our brain, our culture and identity. We can destroy their Aughaniat (Pashtunwali=Talibanism, Mord****wali and many mre). You see how they use their part against Tajiks and how they are succes?? It

#3 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 November 2007 - 05:37 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;3102]Salam,
i think we can use such an option if there is no other compromis and we have to defeat us against the sons of Turan, fellow of Ahriman. We should allways look for another way that give us our rights bloodless. Today, Pashtuns lose power from day to day and i pray for it that they get lost. We only can make them more weak and useless if we use our brain, our culture and identity. We can destroy their Aughaniat (Pashtunwali=Talibanism, Mord****wali and many mre). You see how they use their part against Tajiks and how they are succes?? It

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 24 November 2007 - 07:59 PM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;3175]damn, your soooo right!!! If Pashtun become talibanized they will have nothing more, only their faith and code of behave + violence and constantly back. I am suprised that our hard-line Rostam haven

#5 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 November 2007 - 01:55 PM

you mean they have nothing else deserves. Yeah ur right

#6 User is offline   dunyo Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 January 2008 - 05:21 AM

Morality requires that we balance our own interest against the interest of others.Violence is not an answer to all solutions, it will only breed more violence.Since it is an ethical question, No it's not ok to use violence. Even if you are an ethical egoist (you only care about you'r own wants and needs) you still have to follow these 3 rules:
1.The duty not to harm others
2.The duty not to lie
3.The duty to keep our own promises
TajMahal if you'r interested in ethics, heres an amazing book that I read. The Elements of Moral Philosophy By Stuart Rachels
To answer you'r question, I don't know what we should do. But in past we used violence to get what we wanted and it worked for centuries. But today we are more evolved as human beings we should learn to find new ways to deal with major problems, that doesn't require destryoing each other.

#7 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 January 2008 - 07:21 AM

dunyo nice comment. I really admire. No more violence.

If we want success; so we must be think deeply how we can reach to aim easily.

Not : I have ethic lessons in university; it is interesting.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users