Tajiks Worldwide Community: marry other races - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

marry other races Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 September 2009 - 12:55 PM

many people in afghanistan would mind their children marrying other races & there are even tajiks who dont want their kids to marry iranians but only those from afghanistan. my mum told me while ago that i am free to marry anyone, even pashtun but the problem would be ke joor namiyayem hamraye pashtuna lol. tho i agree 'cause our lifestyles dont match but then for me it will be more important what the girl is like & whether i want to spend my life with her. i dont think i will take her race too much in consideration. what about u guys? have u bared in mind u only want to marry tajiks/persians or would u only care for their personality?

#2 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:57 PM

In my opinion it woudl really matter wouldnt matter to be honest because whoever i marry they would become persianised either, that usually the case for the diaspora afghans in overseas. So generally i wouldnt have a problem who i marry, maybe my parents would have some predjudice against Hazaras unfornately even though i am Tajik ??? ? ???

any other views

#3 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:09 PM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 09 October 2009 - 01:57 PM, said:

In my opinion it woudl really matter wouldnt matter to be honest because whoever i marry they would become persianised either, that usually the case for the diaspora afghans in overseas. So generally i wouldnt have a problem who i marry, maybe my parents would have some predjudice against Hazaras unfornately even though i am Tajik ??? ? ???

any other views

why ur parents think this way then?

#4 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 12 October 2009 - 12:55 PM

Because of the sterotypes for Hazaras in Afghnaistan, the discrimination and the propaganda they had against them. Also if you looked at the social strata of Afghanistan, the Hazaras were considered down the bottom with the Gypies, they were house workers, didnt have any fanciy job. I guess you could say my parents are shallow, not progressive and from the old strata from Afghanistan but at least im being honest. This dosnt nessesarily mean they hate them they just wouldn let me maryy them speciallyy when im the only son aswell.

For my dosnt matter but all the same

#5 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:08 AM

I don't think i choose someone from other races. Decision in this area, is related to the person. Because you will share all your life with the person you marry and firstly you must think seriously about this. The race part will come after this. But in generally, i can say this that(From a viewpoint of a Tajik boy), Tajik girls are both beautiful and good in character.
آتش بگير، تا كه بداني چه مي‌كشم
احساسِ سوختن، به تماشا نمي‌شود

#6 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:15 AM

View PostKhurasani, on 14 October 2009 - 06:08 PM, said:

I don't think i choose someone from other races. Decision in this area, is related to the person. Because you will share all your life with the person you marry and firstly you must think seriously about this. The race part will come after this. But in generally, i can say this that(From a viewpoint of a Tajik boy), Tajik girls are both beautiful and good in character.

That is true what you said about Tajik girls that they aree both beautful and good in charachter. Im not being biased or anything but i think the most beautiful girls of Afghanistan come are Tajiks specially kohistanis, pansjheries, heratis, badakhshis etc. But i must admit all races of Afghanistan have beatiful girl pushtuns aswell, but also Uzbek girls are pretty exotic aswell LOL not to forget Hazara girls aswell LOL

#7 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:40 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 12 October 2009 - 12:55 PM, said:

Because of the sterotypes for Hazaras in Afghnaistan, the discrimination and the propaganda they had against them. Also if you looked at the social strata of Afghanistan, the Hazaras were considered down the bottom with the Gypies, they were house workers, didnt have any fanciy job. I guess you could say my parents are shallow, not progressive and from the old strata from Afghanistan but at least im being honest. This dosnt nessesarily mean they hate them they just wouldn let me maryy them speciallyy when im the only son aswell.

For my dosnt matter but all the same

ye its sad its still happening tho. does this apply to hazaras only or other afghan races as well? at the end of the day its ur life & its important u make the decision urself, ofcourse with agreement of parents. but if u fall in love with a hazara girl then I think THEN ur parents would also wish u the best. u fall in love with someones heart, not race. even I turned very good friends with this pashtun girl I met back in highschool but I knew her family would never let her marry any non pashtun. as natioalist as they were, thats why I rather took distance. but its good on one hand, who knows we could also end up disagreeing with anyone from other races & bringing in politics in any relationship is never healthy. u either love the girl more or either ur race, if the girl then u shouldnt care where she's from but if ur a true tajik nationalist then its the best to marry a tajik

#8 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:46 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 14 October 2009 - 08:15 AM, said:

That is true what you said about Tajik girls that they aree both beautful and good in charachter. Im not being biased or anything but i think the most beautiful girls of Afghanistan come are Tajiks specially kohistanis, pansjheries, heratis, badakhshis etc. But i must admit all races of Afghanistan have beatiful girl pushtuns aswell, but also Uzbek girls are pretty exotic aswell LOL not to forget Hazara girls aswell LOL

kohistanis arent tajik but they indeed 're very beautiful, nurestanis as well. & badakhsi women 're just jaw dropping gorgeous! a pakistani colleague of mine was married to a badakhsi girl & he told me about what he had to go through to marry his wife & his story was like a bollywood story loll. but when I saw his wife I completely understood why he cared so much. even I would 've done the same. & her sisters were even more gorgeous! with usbeks only sayeds 're beautiful, tS others got weird looks if u ask me. girls of bamiyan 're also pretty & same goes for pashtun girls. I remember going to swat a very long time ago & those women there were SO beautiful & very lovely as well. & ofcourse kandahar also got beautiful women & so does paktia. damnn ALL women 're god gifted! loll

#9 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:02 PM

View Postshabir, on 14 October 2009 - 07:40 PM, said:

ye its sad its still happening tho. does this apply to hazaras only or other afghan races as well? at the end of the day its ur life & its important u make the decision urself, ofcourse with agreement of parents. but if u fall in love with a hazara girl then I think THEN ur parents would also wish u the best. u fall in love with someones heart, not race. even I turned very good friends with this pashtun girl I met back in highschool but I knew her family would never let her marry any non pashtun. as natioalist as they were, thats why I rather took distance. but its good on one hand, who knows we could also end up disagreeing with anyone from other races & bringing in politics in any relationship is never healthy. u either love the girl more or either ur race, if the girl then u shouldnt care where she's from but if ur a true tajik nationalist then its the best to marry a tajik

The reason the pushtun family didnt want their daughter to marry you wasn not only because they were nationlist but also because they would rather give their daughter to a fellow pushtun, so she stays intouch with the pushtun culture, because usually in Afghan culture once you give your daughter away she isnt really your property anymore. But if say there son wanted ot marry from another ethnicity they would probable allow it because that person from that ethnicity would become pushtinised.

#10 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:05 PM

View Postshabir, on 14 October 2009 - 07:46 PM, said:

kohistanis arent tajik but they indeed 're very beautiful, nurestanis as well. & badakhsi women 're just jaw dropping gorgeous! a pakistani colleague of mine was married to a badakhsi girl & he told me about what he had to go through to marry his wife & his story was like a bollywood story loll. but when I saw his wife I completely understood why he cared so much. even I would 've done the same. & her sisters were even more gorgeous! with usbeks only sayeds 're beautiful, tS others got weird looks if u ask me. girls of bamiyan 're also pretty & same goes for pashtun girls. I remember going to swat a very long time ago & those women there were SO beautiful & very lovely as well. & ofcourse kandahar also got beautiful women & so does paktia. damnn ALL women 're god gifted! loll

Big mistake forgwt to say nurestanislol but they are pretty stunning considering the light phenotypes they exhibit. To me the most flirtacious of Afghan racesa aer probably the Uzbek girls, there probably the most sluttiest aswell, not wanting to offend anyone. Pushtun girls are beatuful, wether from paktya or Kandahar i must iadmit there gorjuzzlol. What do you mean kohistanis arent tajik, if they arent tajik then what are they ??? ? ??? ARE YOU TELLING ME HABIBULLAH KALAKANI WASNT A TAJIK

#11 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:20 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 14 October 2009 - 02:02 PM, said:

The reason the pushtun family didnt want their daughter to marry you wasn not only because they were nationlist but also because they would rather give their daughter to a fellow pushtun, so she stays intouch with the pushtun culture, because usually in Afghan culture once you give your daughter away she isnt really your property anymore. But if say there son wanted ot marry from another ethnicity they would probable allow it because that person from that ethnicity would become pushtinised.

a woman is never a property of anyone at all, but I 've seen loads of pashtun men marry tajiks/punjabis but their kids dont speak a word of pashto. so its a lose or lose case for pashtuns either way. but ye they were very proud of their heritage, altho the girl was very polite and well mannered & possibly most decent girl I met so far but things didnt work out. & sometimes I am happy it didnt.....

#12 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:27 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 14 October 2009 - 02:05 PM, said:

Big mistake forgwt to say nurestanislol but they are pretty stunning considering the light phenotypes they exhibit. To me the most flirtacious of Afghan racesa aer probably the Uzbek girls, there probably the most sluttiest aswell, not wanting to offend anyone. Pushtun girls are beatuful, wether from paktya or Kandahar i must iadmit there gorjuzzlol. What do you mean kohistanis arent tajik, if they arent tajik then what are they ??? ? ??? ARE YOU TELLING ME HABIBULLAH KALAKANI WASNT A TAJIK

agreed about usbek girls. I wont say they 're slutty 'cause its not righ to doubt any woman's character, but for some reason I never liked them. altho some of them 're quiet pretty actually but their attitude & behaviour 're a big turn off. & kohistani is a totally different tribe, even their language is very strange. its a different story if they lived in tajik areas and speak farsi now but their own language is called kohistani

#13 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 October 2009 - 06:46 AM

in laghman province they refer to kohistanis as pashai people because they live in mountanouse areas of laghman.

#14 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:52 AM

View Postshabir, on 15 October 2009 - 09:27 PM, said:

agreed about usbek girls. I wont say they 're slutty 'cause its not righ to doubt any woman's character, but for some reason I never liked them. altho some of them 're quiet pretty actually but their attitude & behaviour 're a big turn off. & kohistani is a totally different tribe, even their language is very strange. its a different story if they lived in tajik areas and speak farsi now but their own language is called kohistani

When i said Kohistani i meant like
Shamalii wals, people from parwan, kapisa, kalakani, Gulbahari, around those areas north of Kabul, isnt that what you call them? ??? ?

#15 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:25 AM

Kohistanis are from Kohistan, a district in Kapisa.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#16 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:36 AM

View PostGul agha, on 16 October 2009 - 09:25 AM, said:

that is in shamali, but in east they refer to Pashais when they say kohistani.

#17 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:37 AM

View PostGul agha, on 16 October 2009 - 06:25 PM, said:

Then what do you call Tajiks from North of Kabul districts such as Kalakan, Shakardara, Mir Bacha Kot, Qarabagh, Guldara, istalif or from Parvan province, arent they to called koistanis? ??? i alwys tought that was the case

#18 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:12 AM

View PostUnity, on 16 October 2009 - 06:46 AM, said:

in laghman province they refer to kohistanis as pashai people because they live in mountanouse areas of laghman.

do u know about what language kohistanis of laghman speak? those kohistanis from laghman I met speak pashto & one of them spoke a very strange language which was supposed to be kohistani language. & why 're kohistanis in southern areas called pashayis?

#19 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:25 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 16 October 2009 - 07:52 AM, said:

When i said Kohistani i meant like
Shamalii wals, people from parwan, kapisa, kalakani, Gulbahari, around those areas north of Kabul, isnt that what you call them? ??? ?

its not important to call every afghan either pashtun or tajik. we 've got like 20 ethnics in afghanistan & people of koshistan 're being called kohistanis as kohistan is also a district in afghanistan

#20 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:58 PM

Kohistani is a geographical identity not an ethnic identity. In Afghanistan we only have a few ethnic groups and the others are only sub groups.

@ Tajik Kabuli: only people of Kohistan district are known as Kohistani in the north and they are all Tajik.(excluding the kohistanis of Laghman). the others are simply called Kohdamani, Qarabaghi...etc

@shabir: most Laghmanis who speak pashto are not pashtun. A census conducted during Daud's regime showed that 45% of laghman identified themselves as Tajik in 1977. only 35% claimed to be Pashtun. There are many Tajiks who have become Pashtunized there like the Rustamkhels. Unity is right that almost all Kohistani Laghmanis are ethnic Pashaiis.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users