Tajiks Worldwide Community: "Durand line" Is it our (Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) issue or Pashtuns issue? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"Durand line" Is it our (Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) issue or Pashtuns issue? Rate Topic: -----

#61 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 14 October 2009 - 05:18 PM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 14 October 2009 - 02:50 PM, said:

As the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan actually been officialyy ratified??? Because it is and international border???
And is this border the reason Pakistani intelligence keeps meddeling into the internal affairs of Afghanistan, because of its fear that Karzai and Afghan mellati hoons will try and reclaim western Pakistan. ??? ??

anyone have an answer ??? ?

The Durand Line is an official international border between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Afghanistan officially accepted it since the signing of Gandomak to the rule of PM Mahmoud Khan When Pakistan was created some fools like Daud with his Wezh Zalmayans like Sediq Patman, Benawa..etc started claiming NWFP for Afghanistan. The reality is that all treaties signed between the Owghani government and British India is continued on by the successor state and the Durand Line did not become void after 1947. The Durand in fact has not expired and is still an active agreement.

The funny thing is that if it wasn't for the Durand line there would be no Afghanistan. Every single Afghanistani border was fabricated and not only did Pashtuns become divided but others like Tajik did also. Today places like Badakhshan are split in two and many districts inside Badakhshan are also split like Shughnan, Darwaz, Ishkashim, and Wakhan. If they think they have the right to remove the durand line then we have the right to remove the western and northern borders.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#62 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:23 PM

Tajik jan Kabuli,

Today somehow I got a message from the user that showed me a message from you. I wasm very surprized that you think I am an extremist and a radical and a Tajik racist. Can you please show me one place where I have offended a Pashtun?

Afghanistan's disintegration is not an extremists POV but an alternative that will work. People like you who are mixed and have loyalties on both sides will suffer indeed but you cannot sacrifice our people for your own personal interest. If you are unhappy with us then the door out of this forum is open, if you want to stay with us then stop cooperating with users who have been banned and are trying to divide us like how one of them today copied and pasted your message to me in a Private message.

#63 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:51 AM

View PostGul agha, on 15 October 2009 - 04:23 AM, said:

Tajik jan Kabuli,

Today somehow I got a message from the user that showed me a message from you. I wasm very surprized that you think I am an extremist and a radical and a Tajik racist. Can you please show me one place where I have offended a Pashtun?

Afghanistan's disintegration is not an extremists POV but an alternative that will work. People like you who are mixed and have loyalties on both sides will suffer indeed but you cannot sacrifice our people for your own personal interest. If you are unhappy with us then the door out of this forum is open, if you want to stay with us then stop cooperating with users who have been banned and are trying to divide us like how one of them today copied and pasted your message to me in a Private message.

I apologise Gerami GulAgha i guess was blinded and got carried away, and yes im of mixxed race but 80 percent Tajik genes in me, and plus my father is Tajik aswel and hes father was Tajiks aswell and so on and as u knoe in afghanistan you take from your fathers side. So theres only one loyalty from me and thats the welfare of the Tajik people. But one thing i do is question is how yous said that we,ll slowly liberate places like Merv and southern Uzbekistan. Is there even any Tajiks in Merv, and these are just high hopes, in reality its never going to happen, its like Hamas saying that they going to anhilate Israel when the reality is it israiel is going to be there forever. And about the mix racee thing, im shore if your from an urban city aswell like kabul your probably mixed race aswell to some degree. The reason i dont want this disintergration isnt for my own interest but its is for the welfare of our nation, we cant not let foriegers influece us, because that is what exactly they want. If we want be can become dominant over all of current day Afghanistan, isnt that they case now with more Northern alliance people in Parliament, and in the intelligence agencies than the psuhtuns. Isnt Northern Afghansitan peaceful, and more wealthy then the south. Isnt the Tajiks the most politically incluencial in interms of politics and wealth. So is there a need for intergration when we have so much this going our way? ??? ? ???

#64 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:56 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 15 October 2009 - 10:51 AM, said:

I apologise Gerami GulAgha i guess was blinded and got carried away, and yes im of mixxed race but 80 percent Tajik genes in me, and plus my father is Tajik aswel and hes father was Tajiks aswell and so on and as u knoe in afghanistan you take from your fathers side. So theres only one loyalty from me and thats the welfare of the Tajik people. But one thing i do is question is how yous said that we,ll slowly liberate places like Merv and southern Uzbekistan. Is there even any Tajiks in Merv, and these are just high hopes, in reality its never going to happen, its like Hamas saying that they going to anhilate Israel when the reality is it israiel is going to be there forever. And about the mix racee thing, im shore if your from an urban city aswell like kabul your probably mixed race aswell to some degree. The reason i dont want this disintergration isnt for my own interest but its is for the welfare of our nation, we cant not let foriegers influece us, because that is what exactly they want. If we want be can become dominant over all of current day Afghanistan, isnt that they case now with more Northern alliance people in Parliament, and in the intelligence agencies than the psuhtuns. Isnt Northern Afghansitan peaceful, and more wealthy then the south. Isnt the Tajiks the most politically incluencial in interms of politics and wealth. So is there a need for intergration when we have so much this going our way? ??? ? ???

Schoolong, rods, infrustructure, among northern areas of Afghanistan are far better than what is in southern Afghanistan, schooling among Tajiks and other minorities aswell such as Hazaras more university admissions than pushtuns, interms of forign aid there is alot more in the North than the South, there is more violence in the South and the North, its not like its effecting us in any way in terms of quality of life, its the pushtuns themselves who are getting neglected because of their own actions

#65 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:22 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 15 October 2009 - 01:51 AM, said:

race is not an issue for me. ethnicity today is defined by culture not by race. The only race I believe in is the Homosapien race which all human beings are part of, the only thing that categorizes us humans is our culture.

Merv has always been a Tajik city and till the 19th century Iran controlled Merv. However, the Russains took Merv and Khiva (Khwarazm) from the Qajarids but the demographics did not change. Mervis are mostly Shia and they have migrated to cities like Bukhara, Samarqand and Dushanbe and these Mervis are known as Pars by the Uzbeks. Southern Uzbekistan (Surkhandarya, Qashqadarya, Nawayi, Samarqand, Bukhara, Farghana) are regions where Tajiks are populated in Uzbekistan and they still speak Persian. The Uzbek government and economy is dominated by Samarqandi Tajiks (Karimov's father was also a Tajik) but unfortunately these politicians are sellouts.

Here is an interesting article written by Dariush Rajabian, you can also visit the Uzbekistan section of this forum for more information

http://tajikam.com/i...id=68&Itemid=36

#66 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:25 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 15 October 2009 - 01:56 AM, said:

Schoolong, rods, infrustructure, among northern areas of Afghanistan are far better than what is in southern Afghanistan, schooling among Tajiks and other minorities aswell such as Hazaras more university admissions than pushtuns, interms of forign aid there is alot more in the North than the South, there is more violence in the South and the North, its not like its effecting us in any way in terms of quality of life, its the pushtuns themselves who are getting neglected because of their own actions

your description clearly shows us that two different civilizations exist in Afghanistan. The north has a progressive civilization while the southerner's civilization is based on fundamentalism and extremism. How can we have a peaceful and healthy nation when two distinct and opposite civilizations exist. We will always be in a constant state of conflict, and the clash of civilizations will always exist. The only reasonable and rational approach is to separate,partition, and disintegrate.

#67 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:01 AM

View PostGul agha, on 13 October 2009 - 02:54 PM, said:

Federalism is not accepted by the Pashtuns so we should cross that out of our list. The only solution left is disintegration and we Tajiks should accept it now. There is no more solutions and alternatives left for this failed state and de facto wise disintegration has already happened the only thing that is left is to partition it through a legal process.

Dr Najibullah Ahmadzai was an ultra-nationalist and he only served Pashtun interests in his government. His fascistic policies and ideology lead most Tajik Parchamis to join Ahmad Shah Masood and help Shaheed Masood overthrow Najib's government.

And as for Najib being a ultra nationalist, i know he has killed intellectuals when he was in charge of KHAD, but has he actuallly done anything that was race motivated, because i havnt heard anything about it? ??? ??? iv been watching hes speeches and he seems like a pretty progressive guy? ???

#68 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:31 AM

View PostUnited Hazara Uzbek Tajik, on 14 October 2009 - 12:19 PM, said:

In my opinion the Pakistan will never want to lose the territory(NWFP) and it is her right as they "pashatins" have agreed to give the land to British(now Pakistan)and it is on the record.
Since we(Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) and Pakistan are the enemy of Pashatins and our realyion with Pakistan is also not good in that manner but there is a proverb i.e ENEMY OF ENEMY IS A FRIEND. so we must tie our relationship with Pakistan on this issue which is troubling both Pakistan and Afghanistan.

ofcourse pakistan 'll never lose it & besides, pakistanis got a bigger dislike towards us non pashtuns than pashtuns. especially 'cause they got huge numbers of pashtuns they 'll rather side the pashtuns than us. but we wont get anything out of it anyway & nor do we want to, they can stay in pakistan forever for my part

#69 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:36 AM

najibullah is disliked by pashtuns more than any other group. south of afghanistan is a battle field & obviously there it 'll be more dangerous than the north but I agree with tajik kabuli that we arent worse off than pashtuns & even before russian war northern of afghanistan was much better than the southern parts. but we 've been through so much during last 3 decades & I am wondering that if during russian war when balkanization happened we didnt part, then how 'll we part now? moreover even our shaheed ahmad shah masoud didnt talk about parting afghanistan & he only served the entire nation. if parting was a good idea then even he would 've been considiring it, isnt it? but lets see what happens, taliban basically even arrived near borders of tajikistan and uzbekistan. khuda khair konad

#70 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:15 PM

View Postshabir, on 15 October 2009 - 09:31 PM, said:

ofcourse pakistan 'll never lose it & besides, pakistanis got a bigger dislike towards us non pashtuns than pashtuns. especially 'cause they got huge numbers of pashtuns they 'll rather side the pashtuns than us. but we wont get anything out of it anyway & nor do we want to, they can stay in pakistan forever for my part

That is true, Pakistan is pro Pashtun when it comes to Afghanistan, wether we recognise the durand line or not they will alway be pro pushtun, but its not like us tajiks are alone India in pro Tajik, aswell as Russia which is Good. Wether to say Iran is pro Tajik im not shore because their goverment has recently trying destablise Afghanistan, even as going as Far as aiding the Taliban. Im not shore wether America is pro Tajik or not but i think the Bush admin was leaning towards pro Pushtun, specially when Khalilzad was by their side.

But about Najibullah, did he do anything that was racially motivated i really want to know??? because he seems really progressive, he always spoke dari

anyone? ??? ??

#71 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:25 PM

View Postshabir, on 15 October 2009 - 09:35 PM, said:

najibullah is disliked by pashtuns more than any other group. south of afghanistan is a battle field & obviously there it 'll be more dangerous than the north but I agree with tajik kabuli that we arent worse off than pashtuns & even before russian war northern of afghanistan was much better than the southern parts. but we 've been through so much during last 3 decades & I am wondering that if during russian war when balkanization happened we didnt part, then how 'll we part now? moreover even our shaheed ahmad shah masoud didnt talk about parting afghanistan & he only served the entire nation. if parting was a good idea then even he would 've been considiring it, isnt it? but lets see what happens, taliban basically even arrived near borders of tajikistan and uzbekistan. khuda khair konad

The Taliban are successful in SOuth Afghanistan for many reason, one because people are illiterate their they have no education, 2 because they are enemployed so the Taliban offer some kind of wage, three because the have solidarity with their fellow pushtun, 4 because to take revenge on firegner who kill there relatives from airstrtiokes gun battles etc. Last but not least the last thing that runs the Taliban is of coarse ISI. I dont think taliban would be able to establish in the North because peoples lifes are well of there they dont need to kill people for a living, also be most if not all people in the North are anti Taliban, they have an education. So when analysing the situation the ethncicity which the worst off are the majority who are Pushtuns, not only do they suffer from ppoverty, illiteratism form their own action, they are also neglected by forieng NGOs, but they get killed the most from NATO attacks. So there really isnt a need to disintergrate, there isnt any wide race riots either like there was in the balkans (although there could of been), if we do disintergrate it eill be a major disadvantage stratgically aswell, because then most fund will stop puring and you got to remember that natrual resources are precious to. If you had to say which ethncity is the most well and powerful in Afghanistan most people would say the TAJIKS

#72 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:32 PM

Pushtunization is to some deggree still occuring but it is mostly ceremonial LOL, meaning things such as pushto written on money notes, or wether to pronounce POHANTOON instead of DANESH GAH, but most these things are ceremonial ordered by Afghan mellati hoons to get their hopes high LOL but in reality most people are moving to Kabul for job opportunities and better lvigin of standards ( this includes Pushtuns) and when your in Kabul the you must be fluient in Persian and youll probably end up talking more in Dari then in Pushto for the pushtuns, so if looking at the score its

Tajiks= 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Pushtuns= -1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

hahaha

any differing views ??

#73 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:53 PM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 15 October 2009 - 12:01 PM, said:

And as for Najib being a ultra nationalist, i know he has killed intellectuals when he was in charge of KHAD, but has he actuallly done anything that was race motivated, because i havnt heard anything about it? ??? ??? iv been watching hes speeches and he seems like a pretty progressive guy? ???

you shouldn't be carried away by his speeches. Most of those speeches are edited and are from Najib's loyal camera man Farough Zarang. Read some memoirs of former Parchami leaders like Sultan Ali Keshmand, General Azimi, Suraya Baha (His sister-in-law), Dastageer Panjshiri and you will see how much a racist he was. If he wasn't a racist then why did all of the Non-Pashtun Parchamis turn against him?

Why didn't Najib flee Kabul with Shaheed Masood? The reason is because when Masood went to him in the UN compound and told him about the Taliban he laughed and said:"These Taliban are my Pashtuns and they are coming to save me and to make me their leader".

During Najib's rule half of Wazir Akbar Khan was given to Pakistani Pashtuns like Ajmal Khattak and the two Pashtu schools built by Daud Khan, Rahman Mina and Khushal Khan, were opened again and all of the students were from NWFP.

#74 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 October 2009 - 06:05 PM

View Postshabir, on 15 October 2009 - 12:36 PM, said:

Balkanization is not something that happens at any time. Partition has always been an alternative for these foreigners, even the russians wanted to split the country but there were individuals in the government who did not let this happen and even during the civil war Uzbekistan and Pakistan signed a pact that would grant Uzbekistan northern Afghanistan and Southern Afghanistan to Pakistan, this is why "Shoray Hamaahangi" was formed by Dostum, Mazari, and Hekmatyar. Balkanization does not particularly happen during a war but mostly after a war just how Yugoslavia was partitioned after a 30 year civil war. In Afghanistan, because everyone was at war for more than 2 decades no one noticed that Pashtuns were different from us but since the collapse of the Talib regime this has been noticed by everyone in the north and believe me most of them are supporting disintegration, especially our politicians.

Afghanistan after the recent elections has proven that only bringing separation can solve this 200 year power conflict between Pashtuns and Non-Pashtuns. right now, Pashtuns are supporting Karzai while Tajiks are supporting Dr. Abdullah and none them are willing to join the other and none of them will accept the other candidate. this clearly shows us how much our country is divided.

#75 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:29 AM

View PostGul agha, on 16 October 2009 - 04:05 AM, said:

Balkanization is not something that happens at any time. Partition has always been an alternative for these foreigners, even the russians wanted to split the country but there were individuals in the government who did not let this happen and even during the civil war Uzbekistan and Pakistan signed a pact that would grant Uzbekistan northern Afghanistan and Southern Afghanistan to Pakistan, this is why "Shoray Hamaahangi" was formed by Dostum, Mazari, and Hekmatyar. Balkanization does not particularly happen during a war but mostly after a war just how Yugoslavia was partitioned after a 30 year civil war. In Afghanistan, because everyone was at war for more than 2 decades no one noticed that Pashtuns were different from us but since the collapse of the Talib regime this has been noticed by everyone in the north and believe me most of them are supporting disintegration, especially our politicians.

Afghanistan after the recent elections has proven that only bringing separation can solve this 200 year power conflict between Pashtuns and Non-Pashtuns. right now, Pashtuns are supporting Karzai while Tajiks are supporting Dr. Abdullah and none them are willing to join the other and none of them will accept the other candidate. this clearly shows us how much our country is divided.

Most pushtuns were voting for Karzai and vis versa, but u cant say all were, there was substanitla minorty of Pushtuns who aswell voted for Abullah Abdullah brcause they were fed up with no improvments to their lives being made, their were Tajiks also voting for Karzai, lets not forget the 2004 presidential electionsmore tajiks voted for Karzai then Qanumi, so its not allways the case, and even Tamazan Bashardost, and ethnic Hazara has mustered up support from ethnicites from Afghan, getting aalot of support from pushtuns aswelll

#76 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:43 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 15 October 2009 - 01:15 PM, said:

That is true, Pakistan is pro Pashtun when it comes to Afghanistan, wether we recognise the durand line or not they will alway be pro pushtun, but its not like us tajiks are alone India in pro Tajik, aswell as Russia which is Good. Wether to say Iran is pro Tajik im not shore because their goverment has recently trying destablise Afghanistan, even as going as Far as aiding the Taliban. Im not shore wether America is pro Tajik or not but i think the Bush admin was leaning towards pro Pushtun, specially when Khalilzad was by their side.

But about Najibullah, did he do anything that was racially motivated i really want to know??? because he seems really progressive, he always spoke dari

anyone? ??? ??

india had good relations with daud khan & najibullah so I dont know what india would want & why would we want support from russia? those who bombed everything we had in our country? iran is only pro shias & altho I respect that country for being very strong, I dont trust that country at all. I cant forget how they treated afghan refugees & especially hazaras. america is only pro america by means he 'll side the one who 'll be most loyal dog to them. which right now is karzai. I havent noticed anything racial from najibullah as surely he killed alot of people, but when it comes to ethnics I'm not sure whether he truly was pro pashtun & anti tajiks. & besides he was an russian agent so if russia indeed is pro tajik then how could najibullah not be?

#77 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:52 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 15 October 2009 - 01:25 PM, said:

The Taliban are successful in SOuth Afghanistan for many reason, one because people are illiterate their they have no education, 2 because they are enemployed so the Taliban offer some kind of wage, three because the have solidarity with their fellow pushtun, 4 because to take revenge on firegner who kill there relatives from airstrtiokes gun battles etc. Last but not least the last thing that runs the Taliban is of coarse ISI. I dont think taliban would be able to establish in the North because peoples lifes are well of there they dont need to kill people for a living, also be most if not all people in the North are anti Taliban, they have an education. So when analysing the situation the ethncicity which the worst off are the majority who are Pushtuns, not only do they suffer from ppoverty, illiteratism form their own action, they are also neglected by forieng NGOs, but they get killed the most from NATO attacks. So there really isnt a need to disintergrate, there isnt any wide race riots either like there was in the balkans (although there could of been), if we do disintergrate it eill be a major disadvantage stratgically aswell, because then most fund will stop puring and you got to remember that natrual resources are precious to. If you had to say which ethncity is the most well and powerful in Afghanistan most people would say the TAJIKS

agreed agreed. education is more important than food & water for pashtuns 'cause they 'll destroy themselves by staying illitrate. north is doing very well & many things 're being built there while south is getting worse day by day & even western aid is ignoring them which makes them choose the wrong path. but revenge is definitely biggest factor. thats why I keep screaming west must be VERY careful before suspecting any pashtun & bomb their houses 'cause even if usa leaves one day, pashtuns 'll take revenge on us tajiks. again. nor can we tajiks ignore pashtuns forever 'cause fact is a fact & the fact is we share same country & we both 'll be having influence on one another. thats why if usa isnt doing a shit then we tajiks must take some action & we must make sure pashtuns to some extend 're satisfied as well. this may sound like a joke but trust me that its extremely important to please pashtuns to atelast some extend, for our future's sake. pashtuns indeed 're paying price for their own mistakes & to some extend they deserve it but on the other hand, we cant blame the kids for what their forefathers 've done to us. otherwise this feeling of taking revenge from both sides 'll NEVER end. but one thing I would like to credit pashtuns is that they 're very united. they 're fighting for themselves & pashtuns of pakistan even side them & when pashtuns of pakistan need pashtuns of afghanistan then even they 're prepared. they might suffer alot now but sooner or later they might reach their goal & once again the neighbouring people 'll become victims to their vicious behaviour again. if tajiks of afghanistan, tajikistan, uzbekistan and iranians had joined hands then we could 've been capable of so many things! but unfortunately & sadly iranians dont care about us, tajikistanis just been through a civil war & uzbeks 're one of the most back stabbing people ever so I wont even start about them. this leaves us tajiks all alone on our own while pashtuns by hook or crook fight for themselves & I'm very worried now they might reach their goal very soon. again

#78 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:57 AM

View PostGul agha, on 15 October 2009 - 06:05 PM, said:

what the hell does uzbekistan has to do with us? bloody idiots! & once again, why should we care what russia suggested? the killed millions of people & it made me very sad when I met afghans who were actually defending their vicious & cruel deeds! but the thing is that many political conflict has taken place & for centuries we didnt get along, then how come none f our tajik politicians even talk of seperation? even latif pedram wants to see loads of changes but I dont think even he recommended partition & nor did our shaheed ahmad shah masoud. & about abdullah, what is he? some say he's half half & some say he's full blood panjsheri?

#79 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:07 AM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 16 October 2009 - 08:29 AM, said:

Most pushtuns were voting for Karzai and vis versa, but u cant say all were, there was substanitla minorty of Pushtuns who aswell voted for Abullah Abdullah brcause they were fed up with no improvments to their lives being made, their were Tajiks also voting for Karzai, lets not forget the 2004 presidential electionsmore tajiks voted for Karzai then Qanumi, so its not allways the case, and even Tamazan Bashardost, and ethnic Hazara has mustered up support from ethnicites from Afghan, getting aalot of support from pushtuns aswelll

exactly. I think what many people of afghanistan now want is food & shelter. many see they got nothing from making differences & being biased & they 're even seeing how they 're paying price for their superior feeling in the past. if in few years afghans indeed get over & done with this ethical conflict then thats something to celebrate about! finally after decades people getting along & building up the nation instead of destroying it is dream of every single person in & from afghanistan, so is mine. but if they wont change then we got no other options then to just build up our own areas, help our own people, try to forgive our enemies BUT NOT FORGET THEIR NAMES!!!! I dont know how many of u agree on this with me but as far as I see it, we must go with flow & also remember to neglect any harm & a first step should be trying to be friends with enemies, dont trust them but dont show ur hatred on them either. play it smartly, like the britons & pakistanis do

#80 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:12 PM

View Postshabir, on 16 October 2009 - 11:43 AM, said:

india had good relations with daud khan & najibullah so I dont know what india would want & why would we want support from russia? those who bombed everything we had in our country? iran is only pro shias & altho I respect that country for being very strong, I dont trust that country at all. I cant forget how they treated afghan refugees & especially hazaras. america is only pro america by means he 'll side the one who 'll be most loyal dog to them. which right now is karzai. I havent noticed anything racial from najibullah as surely he killed alot of people, but when it comes to ethnics I'm not sure whether he truly was pro pashtun & anti tajiks. & besides he was an russian agent so if russia indeed is pro tajik then how could najibullah not be?

I will soon provide you a document signed by Najib and Gulbudeen where Najib clearly states that we have to save our Pakhtuns from savage Tajiks and Uzbeks. After this agreement was signed by Najib and Gulbudeen Najib withdrew from Chaharasyab and tappeh Maranjan and gave these southern regions to Hezb Islami. This is only one example.

Najib was also a companion of Mohammad Gul Khan Momand and his so-called godfather was Momand's father so Najib would refer to Momand as his brother.

Najib invited thousands of Pashtuns from NWFP and treated better than Afghanistanis.

Najib's number 2 comrade was Salaiman Layeq and Salaiman Layeq is one of the engineers of the book "Duyuma Saqawo", a book that drew a 10 year plan for the Taliban to ethnic cleanse the North and to bring Pashtun tribes there, especially in Panjshir.

Dr. Najib's ultra-nationalistic and chauvinstic attitude resulted into his death. If he left with Masood he would have been alive today but he stayed in Kabul and was optimistic that his Pashtun Talibs would make him a leader.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Google