Tajiks Worldwide Community: "Durand line" Is it our (Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) issue or Pashtuns issue? - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"Durand line" Is it our (Hazara,Uzbek and Tajik) issue or Pashtuns issue? Rate Topic: -----

#81 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:15 PM

View Postshabir, on 16 October 2009 - 11:57 AM, said:

what the hell does uzbekistan has to do with us? bloody idiots! & once again, why should we care what russia suggested? the killed millions of people & it made me very sad when I met afghans who were actually defending their vicious & cruel deeds! but the thing is that many political conflict has taken place & for centuries we didnt get along, then how come none f our tajik politicians even talk of seperation? even latif pedram wants to see loads of changes but I dont think even he recommended partition & nor did our shaheed ahmad shah masoud. & about abdullah, what is he? some say he's half half & some say he's full blood panjsheri?

you cannot compare 10 years ago with now. I am very connected with all of these politicians and all of them have reached this point today. Yesterday Ustad Atta indirectly warned Karzai that he will become idenpendent if he wins:

http://afghanpaper.c...ody.php?id=4196
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد

#82 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:16 PM

View Postshabir, on 16 October 2009 - 12:07 PM, said:

exactly. I think what many people of afghanistan now want is food & shelter. many see they got nothing from making differences & being biased & they 're even seeing how they 're paying price for their superior feeling in the past. if in few years afghans indeed get over & done with this ethical conflict then thats something to celebrate about! finally after decades people getting along & building up the nation instead of destroying it is dream of every single person in & from afghanistan, so is mine. but if they wont change then we got no other options then to just build up our own areas, help our own people, try to forgive our enemies BUT NOT FORGET THEIR NAMES!!!! I dont know how many of u agree on this with me but as far as I see it, we must go with flow & also remember to neglect any harm & a first step should be trying to be friends with enemies, dont trust them but dont show ur hatred on them either. play it smartly, like the britons & pakistanis do

Can you please explain to us who are these Afghans that you are talking about.

#83 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:41 AM

View PostGul agha, on 15 October 2009 - 03:22 PM, said:

race is not an issue for me. ethnicity today is defined by culture not by race. The only race I believe in is the Homosapien race which all human beings are part of, the only thing that categorizes us humans is our culture.

Merv has always been a Tajik city and till the 19th century Iran controlled Merv. However, the Russains took Merv and Khiva (Khwarazm) from the Qajarids but the demographics did not change. Mervis are mostly Shia and they have migrated to cities like Bukhara, Samarqand and Dushanbe and these Mervis are known as Pars by the Uzbeks. Southern Uzbekistan (Surkhandarya, Qashqadarya, Nawayi, Samarqand, Bukhara, Farghana) are regions where Tajiks are populated in Uzbekistan and they still speak Persian. The Uzbek government and economy is dominated by Samarqandi Tajiks (Karimov's father was also a Tajik) but unfortunately these politicians are sellouts.

Here is an interesting article written by Dariush Rajabian, you can also visit the Uzbekistan section of this forum for more information

http://tajikam.com/i...id=68&Itemid=36

Yes iv read the article before Gerami ZGul Agha that the BLODDDY THING, THERE WAS MORE OF US THAN THE uZBEK IN WE STILL GOT SUBDUED, I AM AMBSULATELY DISGUSTED, THERE SHOULD OF BEEN A COUP, MASS RALLYYS, THAT IS EVEN LAUGHABLE LOL MORE OF UZ YET WE STILL GIVE IN LOL. This is the trhing Gerami We TAJIKS have had a glorious past, speciallyy during the creation of Islamo Tajik Khorasani Culture ( Samanids, ghaznawai, Ghoris, Saffarids, and alot more). BUT THE MONGOL GENOCIDE DEVASTED THAT, IT LITERALLY RAPED US, OUR PEOPLE WERE MASSACRED, SLAUGHTERED, OUR CULTURE WAY OF LIFE WAS LITERALLY RAPED BYT MONGOLS. aND I GUESS AFTER THAT WE HAD TO REBUILT FROM NOTHING, AND I GUESS FROM THAT POINT IN OUR HISTORY WE WERE SUBDUED, FIRST THE KHARKUZZ MORDA COW SHAYBANDID KHAN, THEN THE RACIST EMIRATE OF BUKHARA WHO ALSO WAS TUEKO MONGOL. THE BASTARD WOULD GET YOUNG TAJIK BOYS FROM THE PAMIRS AND RAPE THEM. WE WERE ALSO SUBDUED FROM THEM AND THEN CAME AGAIN TIMURID THE KHARKUZZ, WHO TRIED TO PORTRAY HIMSELF AS GENGHIZ MORDAGOW KHAN, HE ALSO MASSCRED PLACES IN AFGHANISTAN, AND LIFE HIS MONGOL ANCESTORO RIGGED HAVOC INTO THE IRRIGATION SYSTEM OF SOUTHERN AFGHANISTAN WHICH HAS LED TO DESERTIFICATION.

TIMUR EVEN FOUGHT THE OTTOMAN TURKZ AND STOPPED THEM FROM CONQUERING EUROPE THAT HOW SAVAGE THIS BASTARD WERE. AND THEN AFTER CAM ANOTHER TUKRKO MONGOL BY THE NAME OF MURAD BEG. HE HAD NORTHERN AFGHANISTAN ALL OVER HIS POCKET WHILE PRESENT DAY UZBEKISTAN AND TAJIKISTAN WERE UNDER CONTROL FROM HIS FELLOW OTHER TURKS. THERE WERE ALSO MOGHOLS AND AFSHARIDS AND OTHERZ SAFFARIDS AND QAJARS BUT OUR SITUATION WASNT B UT UNDER THEM UNLESS IM WRONG LOL. AND THEN FINALLY CAME THE DURRNAI LEGACY AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPEDN.

My point is under this period in our history there wasnt one Tajiks who rose up and liberated people, we were serving them literally. we never rebbeled, no uprises no nothing, and hearing about the Uzbekistan situation it colminates all this. And yes the Karmov regime is Authortarian but look at the Uygurz Rabia Khardir, shes foing all over the world telling the world about the plight and situation of her people, and that the CHINESE REGIME. But is there any Tajik from Uzbekistan doing this the anser is NOOOOOOOO.

mAYBE THISIS THE DESTINY OF THE TAJIK PEOPLE I DONT KNOW, AND WE WERE ALSO FAIRLEY WELL SURPRESSED BY nADIR SHAH AND HIS SON zAHIR WH IN HIS REIGN AS KING DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR THE NATION, 70 YEARS OF PEACE THERE SHOULD OF BEEN SO MUCH PRGRES BUT UNFORNATELY THERE WASNT BECAUSE HE WAS TO BUSY HUNTINGG DEERS.

ANY other OPINIONS? ??? ?

#84 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:44 AM

The period of The Fascist polies of Nadir and Zahir were just a mere segment of history, and worser thing have been done by other invader, we should aknowledge this aswell and not forgest the past attrocities

#85 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:48 AM

View PostGul agha, on 17 October 2009 - 06:15 AM, said:

you cannot compare 10 years ago with now. I am very connected with all of these politicians and all of them have reached this point today. Yesterday Ustad Atta indirectly warned Karzai that he will become idenpendent if he wins:

If Karzai wins the second election runofff Utta probz be dismissed form his position since he openly endorsed abdullah abdullah so this decision might back fire for him, and if he did state that he would run a mini indepedndednt state or wateva this eould alarm the Afghan Mellatis and he might even end up getting killed.

And him simply making statment liek that dosnt help national unity or the Tajik people at all

#86 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:49 AM

View PostGul agha, on 17 October 2009 - 06:16 AM, said:

What Afghan are you talking about ???

#87 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 October 2009 - 09:57 AM

View Postshabir, on 16 October 2009 - 08:57 PM, said:

what the hell does uzbekistan has to do with us? bloody idiots! & once again, why should we care what russia suggested? the killed millions of people & it made me very sad when I met afghans who were actually defending their vicious & cruel deeds! but the thing is that many political conflict has taken place & for centuries we didnt get along, then how come none f our tajik politicians even talk of seperation? even latif pedram wants to see loads of changes but I dont think even he recommended partition & nor did our shaheed ahmad shah masoud. & about abdullah, what is he? some say he's half half & some say he's full blood panjsheri?

About Abullah Abdullahs Ethnicity, both his parent were migrants to Kabul, his mum was Panjsheri, and his dad was born in Kabul and was persianised Pushtun frm Kandahar

#88 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:16 AM

View Postshabir, on 16 October 2009 - 08:52 PM, said:

agreed agreed. education is more important than food & water for pashtuns 'cause they 'll destroy themselves by staying illitrate. north is doing very well & many things 're being built there while south is getting worse day by day & even western aid is ignoring them which makes them choose the wrong path. but revenge is definitely biggest factor. thats why I keep screaming west must be VERY careful before suspecting any pashtun & bomb their houses 'cause even if usa leaves one day, pashtuns 'll take revenge on us tajiks. again. nor can we tajiks ignore pashtuns forever 'cause fact is a fact & the fact is we share same country & we both 'll be having influence on one another. thats why if usa isnt doing a shit then we tajiks must take some action & we must make sure pashtuns to some extend 're satisfied as well. this may sound like a joke but trust me that its extremely important to please pashtuns to atelast some extend, for our future's sake. pashtuns indeed 're paying price for their own mistakes & to some extend they deserve it but on the other hand, we cant blame the kids for what their forefathers 've done to us. otherwise this feeling of taking revenge from both sides 'll NEVER end. but one thing I would like to credit pashtuns is that they 're very united. they 're fighting for themselves & pashtuns of pakistan even side them & when pashtuns of pakistan need pashtuns of afghanistan then even they 're prepared. they might suffer alot now but sooner or later they might reach their goal & once again the neighbouring people 'll become victims to their vicious behaviour again. if tajiks of afghanistan, tajikistan, uzbekistan and iranians had joined hands then we could 've been capable of so many things! but unfortunately & sadly iranians dont care about us, tajikistanis just been through a civil war & uzbeks 're one of the most back stabbing people ever so I wont even start about them. this leaves us tajiks all alone on our own while pashtuns by hook or crook fight for themselves & I'm very worried now they might reach their goal very soon. again

The Pushtuns arent as united as you think, there is alot of diferences among there tribes each with diferent orgins, the truth is that at least pushtuns conquered lands, and created what was Afghanistan, they had some one, Mirwais Hotaki even invaded Isfahan so you have to give them credit, as for us that time we were eing conquered and subdued easily, so it is important to knowledge pushtuns created this state, so it is also important that we cosy up abit to the pushtuns while mainting Tajiks peoples intergrity and soverirngty to express their culture. Dont worry about the Tajkistanis, they have their own woes half the population is poor so their more committed jsut to have food and shelter more than anything, as for the Tajiks of Uzbekistan what you said pretty much summoned it all up. And as for the Irans there pro shia militanism and they regard Afghan Tajiks included with disregard, they pitty us so dont worry about them. Tajiks have alot of power and influecen in Afghanistan, and if we muster this all up we can protect the intergrety and our rights as the indegionious people of the land to express our culture and way of live. This can be done, we have the hisoty behind us, our intelligence, our power ( Soft and Hard). If one asks which ethnity as contributed most to the culture of Afghanistan it would be right to say the Tajik people

The approach which Tajiks should take in Afghanistan is

Protect our intergrity, Our honour, preserve of Culture and language and get along with our Nighboors (Neautrality. In multicultrual countires people life amongst people from diferent cultures both aknowledge there diferences and respect eachothers right to expres their culture. This approach should be taken in Afghanistan

#89 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 17 October 2009 - 10:37 AM

View PostGul agha, on 15 October 2009 - 03:25 PM, said:

your description clearly shows us that two different civilizations exist in Afghanistan. The north has a progressive civilization while the southerner's civilization is based on fundamentalism and extremism. How can we have a peaceful and healthy nation when two distinct and opposite civilizations exist. We will always be in a constant state of conflict, and the clash of civilizations will always exist. The only reasonable and rational approach is to separate,partition, and disintegrate.

This is what i hate, encouraging disintergration is us in a way giving in. Instead of encouraging disintergratiob wwe should be talking about expanding tajik influecen in Afghanistan, just like the Pushtuns did when they started migrating. This is the thing we are Great people Tajik people peaceful loving kind, festive, innocent people but this has cost us aswell, (in the latter part of our history). We should Afghan expanistionist indendencies in ternally in Afghanistans, this can be done easily, the persianisation of Lahgman, then Nangarhar, lowgar, Paktia, slwoly and slwly thsi can happen, not by force as Fascist athorites did but simply but nature, hhow is this because persian is the lingua france of Afghanistna, and specially in this era there is more emphasis on Persian than Pushto, as our economy gtowsn, forigner come etc. persian will become more important not puhsto. This is WHAT WE SHOULD BE THINKING, and not giving in to pressure and simply wrong. We need a arrogant, confident approach attidute, a cocking attidute thsi is what we need. The land of Suthern Afghanistna are euqalyy ours as it is Pushtuns dont forget his. Doing this all like i said can happen not by force, not by fascist poliecies, but by harmony, a shift in the winds, due to moderninity not by killing people, or rapping people, or kiling their lifestock, But by intellectuality thhis is the Tajik way, look at history, the Ghaznwis were also turkic aswell, they embraced persian culture and literature, how did this happen not by force or killing but realising the beauty of this great civilisation, the Moghols another exaample, they spread persiante culture, did we kill them NO, did we rapee there wifes, burn their houses, destroy their life stock the answer is NOOOOOOO. Mahmoud of Ghazni was turk, look at the Arabs, they arabised everywher they conquered from Mesopotamia, to the Levantine, to the Maghreb, burt were couldnt they not arabise THE PERSIAN LANDS, they embraced our culture our race, it was from eprsio islamic culture that Ismlam flourished Great cites herat , Samarqand, Our Balkh.

This is what you should be encouraging Gul Agha not disintergration, if half of pushtunes studyed Persian literature, they would instantly luv it, the shah nameh, Rumis poetry al this.

(though it is important to note that oerisnate turks usch as timiur still massacred Balkh and other cities that were inhabited by tajiks so in a way you cna say they sstill had their turkic thought of mend, and mentality but this was not the case for a great majorty of the people

#90 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:06 AM

View PostGul agha, on 16 October 2009 - 08:16 PM, said:

all of them. lately I saw on news how badakhshi women work their head off in order to feed their kids, it was heart breaking to see 4, 5 year old girls carry things which we never might 've in our lives. another heart breaking thing was how those women gave heroin to their kids so their kids dont demand food & they can do their work in peace. those people 're bloody hungry & want food. it 'll be extremely selfish to let our nationalism rule over our people's needs. those very same people for whom we 're being nationalists in first place

& as far as I heard about najibullah, it was shaheed massood who refused to work with him. najibullah faced the taliban & through an agreement taliban could 've spared his life but I think he opposed them & u sure he sheltered paki pashtuns?

#91 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:09 AM

kabuli. I also love english language & I even showed interest in pashto language in the past but that doesnt mean I will let go of my own language or ethnic for this. pashtuns love their ethnic more than anything & thats their minus point. a huge minus point. ur ideas 're very bright but too beautiful to be true. I really appreciate ur thinking though

#92 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:14 PM

View Postshabir, on 19 October 2009 - 08:09 PM, said:

kabuli. I also love english language & I even showed interest in pashto language in the past but that doesnt mean I will let go of my own language or ethnic for this. pashtuns love their ethnic more than anything & thats their minus point. a huge minus point. ur ideas 're very bright but too beautiful to be true. I really appreciate ur thinking though

They wont nessesarily let go of their ethnicity or culture, but interms of language of coarse when there are many ethncities in the one place one tends to adopt the language of trade which in this case is Dari, so it is a real possiblity, it hapedned to Durranis so why not the rest.
One insipiration thati weould like ot take from Pushtuns and inject it into Tajiks is there unity. Though there is animosity between alot of the tribes over land, property, amongst others. The biigest evidence for this was when the Mohamadzai kings taxed everyone, exept their fellow durranis in Kandahar. They even taxed their Ghilzai pushtuns. But when it came to other ethncities and who should rule Afghnistan they were very much unitied. It can happen but shabir think about it lol

#93 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 19 October 2009 - 04:35 PM

View Postshabir, on 19 October 2009 - 11:06 AM, said:

all of them. lately I saw on news how badakhshi women work their head off in order to feed their kids, it was heart breaking to see 4, 5 year old girls carry things which we never might 've in our lives. another heart breaking thing was how those women gave heroin to their kids so their kids dont demand food & they can do their work in peace. those people 're bloody hungry & want food. it 'll be extremely selfish to let our nationalism rule over our people's needs. those very same people for whom we 're being nationalists in first place

& as far as I heard about najibullah, it was shaheed massood who refused to work with him. najibullah faced the taliban & through an agreement taliban could 've spared his life but I think he opposed them & u sure he sheltered paki pashtuns?

The creation of Afghanistan and the rule of the Afghans (Pashtuns) resulted into this social crisis. The same Badakhshi women that you refer to as Afghan regard Afghans as foreigners and have never identified themselves as Afghan. When there is a political crisis people will die in hunger and the only solution is to bring a functional government and there will be no functional government to feed these people until Afghanistan disintegrates.

Almost every contemporary historian has recorded that Masood asked Najib to flee with him to Panjshir but he did not accept. The only time Masood did not work with Najib was when Najib was toppled from power from his own Parchamis and Masood had no need to share power with him. There is a novel written by a Pashtun by the name Forbidden Face and if you read it you will see how much pro pashtun najib was.

#94 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 20 October 2009 - 02:47 AM

View PostGul agha, on 20 October 2009 - 02:35 AM, said:

The creation of Afghanistan and the rule of the Afghans (Pashtuns) resulted into this social crisis. The same Badakhshi women that you refer to as Afghan regard Afghans as foreigners and have never identified themselves as Afghan. When there is a political crisis people will die in hunger and the only solution is to bring a functional government and there will be no functional government to feed these people until Afghanistan disintegrates.

Almost every contemporary historian has recorded that Masood asked Najib to flee with him to Panjshir but he did not accept. The only time Masood did not work with Najib was when Najib was toppled from power from his own Parchamis and Masood had no need to share power with him. There is a novel written by a Pashtun by the name Forbidden Face and if you read it you will see how much pro pashtun najib was.

I dont get it, if he was that pro Pushtun he could have been a Khalqi with his fellow Ghilzai Pushtuns, what was the point if him being a parchami

#95 User is offline   TajikGunner Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:58 PM

View Postshabir, on 14 October 2009 - 10:16 AM, said:

exactly as gul agha said. if we want to kick out pashtuns then same must happen to usbeks & others who snatched our land. but if we cant take our land back from hazaras who 're politic not in high position, if we cant take land back from usbeks who 're minority, then how the hell can we dream of taking back our land from pashtuns? we 've to accept the facts that due to our own weaknesses we lost our lands to usbeks, mongolic, turkic & pashtuns & we couldnt fight against only one of them so how can we compete with all of them together? every single one of them 've harmed our land for sure but the question is, why were we so weak that we let others invade our country once, twice, three or more times! if saving it was so difficult then what makes us think getting it back 'll be easy? lets just concentrate on the areas we 're in right now & we 'll see whatever happens after that. & btw dont think that usbeks 're weak 'cause they 're cunning as hell! they'd rather succeed taking all our northern parts wihtout us even noticing it! in our battle against pashtun politicians we shouldnt forget to keep an eye on usbeks either 'cause in many ways they could be more dangerous. they could use as well against pashtuns & then kick our butt again once we 're done with the pashtuns

& btw, what 're the tajiks still doing in south if they 're discriminated against, even tho north is much better than south? & whats ur definition of tajikized/persianized/pashtunized? speaking the persian/pashto language as ur first language?

shabir, you freaking goozroe, speak for yourself. Why are you keeping using "WE" when sneering rubbish in this forum disguising as a Tajik?

There have never been a short supply of Tajiks or wannabe Tajiks in those parts of the world who have collaborated and conspired with the enemy against the mother nation and land, and both you and kabuli tajik seem to fall into that category.

We’re on to you both. You can’t escape us. Exposing and revealing your torn kunas are not hard to do.

The bottom line is that the along the road to salvation, as we gain momentum to finally end the nation of ksmdry that is Awghoolistan by totally disintegrating it, we have to be ruthless and that means eliminating some of imposters among us with their the slightest doubts and shaky resolve and determination.

Make no mistake, salvation and reaching the summit of what we want requires sacrifice and people like you will be first who’d forcibly put out of their miserable lives.

Turks and Mongols have been our neighbors since we domesticated them and they’re not ungrateful unlike you imposters.

Shabir and kabuli tajik, both of you’re under close watch and scrutiny. Watch what you type otherwise both of you will be shown the door with your pants left behind and you’re your hairy backsides exposed for all to see.
A Real Deal

#96 User is offline   TajikGunner Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 18 November 2009 - 06:07 PM

View Posttajik kabuli, on 15 October 2009 - 11:01 AM, said:

And as for Najib being a ultra nationalist, i know he has killed intellectuals when he was in charge of KHAD, but has he actuallly done anything that was race motivated, because i havnt heard anything about it? ??? ??? iv been watching hes speeches and he seems like a pretty progressive guy? ???

You stupid donkey Afghan... Najib-e- Gaw was a fanatic Awghool we knew perfectly well long before he revealed his true colors. It was actually his very race motivated reprimand of Uzbek Dostom that led to his hanging from Kabul lamppost in the hands of Taliban. He was the architect of his own downfall.

He racially insulted Dostom, shouting at him that "Karimov is flexing his Uzbek muscles from Uzbekistan and you're not sufficiently carrying my orders". Dostom recalls that he couldn't believe his ears that this ghool Awghoon was raising his voice over an Uzbek without whom he would be nothing.

That was the final straw, leading up to the defection of Tajik General Momin in Saaalang and Dostom in other areas.
A Real Deal

#97 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 November 2009 - 08:33 PM

View PostTajikGunner, on 18 November 2009 - 05:58 PM, said:

shabir, you freaking goozroe, speak for yourself. Why are you keeping using "WE" when sneering rubbish in this forum disguising as a Tajik?

There have never been a short supply of Tajiks or wannabe Tajiks in those parts of the world who have collaborated and conspired with the enemy against the mother nation and land, and both you and kabuli tajik seem to fall into that category.

We’re on to you both. You can’t escape us. Exposing and revealing your torn kunas are not hard to do.

The bottom line is that the along the road to salvation, as we gain momentum to finally end the nation of ksmdry that is Awghoolistan by totally disintegrating it, we have to be ruthless and that means eliminating some of imposters among us with their the slightest doubts and shaky resolve and determination.

Make no mistake, salvation and reaching the summit of what we want requires sacrifice and people like you will be first who’d forcibly put out of their miserable lives.

Turks and Mongols have been our neighbors since we domesticated them and they’re not ungrateful unlike you imposters.

Shabir and kabuli tajik, both of you’re under close watch and scrutiny. Watch what you type otherwise both of you will be shown the door with your pants left behind and you’re your hairy backsides exposed for all to see.

go and get a life. instead of accusing people of anything try to engage in civil and constructive talk. tajiks are destroyed by 2 types of tajiks, one who are having a deep sleep(or pretend)and dont care about anything and sit under the shadow of the tree poping out from their asses and the second group is super fanatics like hamas in palestine. if you are a true tajik try to be realistic about our situation, try to do something about it rather than fantasies..

#98 User is offline   asif1986 Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:51 PM

View PostGul agha, on 16 October 2009 - 08:15 PM, said:

Its good if he becomes independent because then tajiks will get their khorasan and pashtuns will get their pushtunistan.Then they dont have to worry about each other.

#99 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 November 2009 - 01:01 PM

View Postasif1986, on 19 November 2009 - 08:51 PM, said:

Its good if he becomes independent because then tajiks will get their khorasan and pashtuns will get their pushtunistan.Then they dont have to worry about each other.

Yes, give the Poktuns their ''Poktunistan''. They will elimanate themself but don´t forget that ''Poktunitan'' was and is the country of Tajik Khorasanian. Give them their dirty Poktunistan so we can cure ourself...but when the day comes, Inshallah in the name of Allah the Almighty and his messangers, those regions will again belong to the children of Aryans and the heads of Ahrimanians will role to Gandamak. Helmand, Kandahar, Khost, Kunar etc, are all Tajik goods. These regions carry the banner of Tajiks for millenias. Study their history and you will find Tajiks, study their original structure you will face Tajiksm...

@Gul Agha

''ethnic cleansing'' has nothing to do with the century you live in. In Africa you can see everyday how special groups fell to victims. Even in the largest democracy of the world, India, special caste are dying out because of cleansing. Today, in the 21century you can do whatever you want and noone can stop you. Who do you thing gave the order to bomb the Poktun belt of Kunduz? Was it just Oberst Klein or the regional naval staff? Surely not, but special persons from the Afghanistani government who have all strings in their hands without whom not even a small order could get become true, even if the entire Nato would welcome it. Yesterday, Poktuns were cleansing and ethniciding Non-Poktuns and today it´s the otherway round...and we welcome it. It´s time to show the Jews and tailed monkies from the Sulaiman Mountains who came down to Khorasan who the real rulers are. It´s time for Khorasan. Khorasan was sleeping a loong loooong time but now Khorasan is awake and it takes revange on those who destroyed and hurt it. I personally want to see roling heads of wahabiyya-salafiyya magogs and gogs. It´s time to kill Dajjalzais the same way as they did to our heroes. CUT THE TAILS!

#100 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:21 PM

View PostUnity, on 18 November 2009 - 08:33 PM, said:

go and get a life. instead of accusing people of anything try to engage in civil and constructive talk. tajiks are destroyed by 2 types of tajiks, one who are having a deep sleep(or pretend)and dont care about anything and sit under the shadow of the tree poping out from their asses and the second group is super fanatics like hamas in palestine. if you are a true tajik try to be realistic about our situation, try to do something about it rather than fantasies..

dont even bother bro. I kept wondering why we 're in this state & why we complain but never take action, but if there 're some useless kids in our community then be prepared for another 300 years of disaster. ur a reasonable man so dont even bother, save ur time.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users