Tajiks Worldwide Community: Banned Users - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Banned Users Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

  • Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators
Posts:
557
Joined:
17-May 07

Posted 14 October 2009 - 09:44 PM

Dear Tajik/Persian members of Tajikam,

The banned users on this forum have been banned for having bad intentions and goals against Tajikam and are spreading false information about Tajiks. They are mostly Pashtun chauvinists from other forums who are disguising themselves as Tajiks and when they are banned by the administrators they message new members and propagate false information on how Tajikam is a racist, Anti-Pashtun, and an Iranian based forum. Anyone who is approached by these users please take some time and review our archives and if you find one post or thread that an administrator as acted in a racist manner or has used profanities against Pashtuns (Afghans) then please present it here. However, there were many users who did curse Pashtuns but they were blocked and are not with us anymore. This is no propaganda machine or a place to be brainwashed by Gul Agha or any other member but a place for Persians and Tajiks to discuss their political, cultural, historical, and social issues and to bring solidarity and unity within this ethnic group. just how pashto.org and khyberwatch forum only welcome Pashtuns, this forum is designed and made for Tajiks and Persians only. Foreigners are welcomed but they have limitations, such as staying away from domestic and internal conflicts and discussions between Tajik users.

Some of the banned members who will message new users are:

Abza Al Ghaznavi
Amir Al Ghaznavi
Ghorzang (Mujeeb Ludin)
Afghanan (Mujeeb Ludin)
IPS (Mujeeb Ludin)
Madina
Anonymous
Lindt


if any of these banned and unwanted users messages you with other names, please report them to us. And anyone caught cooperating with these banned users will be permanently banned.


Thank you,

Tajikam Team

Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
0

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,234
Joined:
10-October 07

Posted 15 October 2009 - 07:10 AM

this is very good, but please take action against those who insult pashtoons, otherwise it will not be good for the site.
1

#3 User is offline   shabir Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
111
Joined:
15-September 09

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:16 AM

gul agha jan. as a moderator u 're supposed to stay neutral when it comes at members. I 've seen since a while that few pashtun members post their opinion but after a day or two their posts plus they themselves completely disappear. u 've problem with pashtuns posting here & u got problem with pashtuns posing as tajiks here, how else 're they welcome here? I say let them join & lets hear what they got to say and let them hear our views as well. u 've kept all those threads where pashtuns 're being cursed at alive but on the other hand u call others pashtuns who stick up for them. & besides, I 've read back lindts messages & I cant remember she said anything which 'll make her a suspect? or is it just me?
-1

#4 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,234
Joined:
10-October 07

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:52 AM

View Postshabir, on 15 October 2009 - 12:16 PM, said:

gul agha jan. as a moderator u 're supposed to stay neutral when it comes at members. I 've seen since a while that few pashtun members post their opinion but after a day or two their posts plus they themselves completely disappear. u 've problem with pashtuns posting here & u got problem with pashtuns posing as tajiks here, how else 're they welcome here? I say let them join & lets hear what they got to say and let them hear our views as well. u 've kept all those threads where pashtuns 're being cursed at alive but on the other hand u call others pashtuns who stick up for them. & besides, I 've read back lindts messages & I cant remember she said anything which 'll make her a suspect? or is it just me?


i think he is right banning people who pretend to be someone while in reality he is not. they even lie about their gender. and also those pashtoons who have nothing but ill intentions against this site and persians must be banned, they cant contribute anything positive all they do is to promote something negative. good faith pashtoon brothers are always wellcomed(i cant speak on behalf of the site owner, thats what i think), we have got them here such as Shino, who is a respectable person, he has always respected us. but one thing i need to stress is that the admin/mods need to be firm with those tajik members who badmouth and insult the pashtoons, it is very wrong and it needs to be tackled.
2

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,234
Joined:
10-October 07

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:54 PM

and i suggest to delete all their posts as well if possible.
1

#6 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

  • Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators
Posts:
557
Joined:
17-May 07

Posted 15 October 2009 - 05:48 PM

View Postshabir, on 15 October 2009 - 12:16 PM, said:

gul agha jan. as a moderator u 're supposed to stay neutral when it comes at members. I 've seen since a while that few pashtun members post their opinion but after a day or two their posts plus they themselves completely disappear. u 've problem with pashtuns posting here & u got problem with pashtuns posing as tajiks here, how else 're they welcome here? I say let them join & lets hear what they got to say and let them hear our views as well. u 've kept all those threads where pashtuns 're being cursed at alive but on the other hand u call others pashtuns who stick up for them. & besides, I 've read back lindts messages & I cant remember she said anything which 'll make her a suspect? or is it just me?


shabir I did not ban them because they were Pashtun but because they were a nuisance. spreading false information and brainwashing other members that they were right and the admins of this site are narrow-minded racists is not something that should be tolerated. This website is not a forum for Afghanistani Tajiks and other Afghanistani non-tajiks to discuss their problems and to debate who is is right and who is wrong. This FORUM was made for ethnic Tajiks from all over the world not for Afghanistani Tajiks only. This isn't fair to Tajiks from Tajikistan and to Persians if we only discuss our problems and we only focus on the Pashtun issue. Some of the users that I banned are part of Pashtun forums and when you go into their forums you have to be a Pashtun to register, if you aren't they will ban you and will make racist remarks towards Tajiks and Khorasanis. If anyone who is interested in debating with Pashtuns they can visit an interethnic forum like afghanistanonlineforums.com

Lindt had been on this forum for a while but her/his latest actions was reported to me by many users. She lied about being a Tajik and her goal was to divide this forum. I tolerated her for a while but she went outside her boundaries.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
0

#7 User is offline   shabir Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
111
Joined:
15-September 09

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:31 AM

View PostUnity, on 15 October 2009 - 11:52 AM, said:

i think he is right banning people who pretend to be someone while in reality he is not. they even lie about their gender. and also those pashtoons who have nothing but ill intentions against this site and persians must be banned, they cant contribute anything positive all they do is to promote something negative. good faith pashtoon brothers are always wellcomed(i cant speak on behalf of the site owner, thats what i think), we have got them here such as Shino, who is a respectable person, he has always respected us. but one thing i need to stress is that the admin/mods need to be firm with those tajik members who badmouth and insult the pashtoons, it is very wrong and it needs to be tackled.

who's a good faith pashtun then? someone who has same ideas as us or doesnt defend his/her race? as I said few of them even said they were pashtuns & just gave their opinion & I didnt see any disrespect & instead of discussing with them we banned them & removed their comments. & once again, I still failed to understand how lindt is an pashtun? I 've been through her posts & couldnt find much which could make her an pashtun?
0

#8 User is offline   shabir Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
111
Joined:
15-September 09

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:36 AM

View PostGul agha, on 15 October 2009 - 05:48 PM, said:

shabir I did not ban them because they were Pashtun but because they were a nuisance. spreading false information and brainwashing other members that they were right and the admins of this site are narrow-minded racists is not something that should be tolerated. This website is not a forum for Afghanistani Tajiks and other Afghanistani non-tajiks to discuss their problems and to debate who is is right and who is wrong. This FORUM was made for ethnic Tajiks from all over the world not for Afghanistani Tajiks only. This isn't fair to Tajiks from Tajikistan and to Persians if we only discuss our problems and we only focus on the Pashtun issue. Some of the users that I banned are part of Pashtun forums and when you go into their forums you have to be a Pashtun to register, if you aren't they will ban you and will make racist remarks towards Tajiks and Khorasanis. If anyone who is interested in debating with Pashtuns they can visit an interethnic forum like afghanistanonlineforums.com

Lindt had been on this forum for a while but her/his latest actions was reported to me by many users. She lied about being a Tajik and her goal was to divide this forum. I tolerated her for a while but she went outside her boundaries.

I remember one guy saying he's half pashtun & half tajik & before blaming pashtuns we should read history, & next day his posts plus himself were removed. why? & thats what I'm telling u, this indeed isnt an afghan forum so why dont u delete all those threads pointed at pashtuns either? why should we, tajiks/persians, be interested in how cruel pashtuns 're? in that case, let iranians make anti jewish threads & tajikistanis anti russian threads, what say? if u ban a person & decide to delete that persons posts, then do the same with those tajiks & just take a close look at some threads here & u 'll get my point. & I dont know any pashtun forum so I cant say whether they do same with members from other ethnics
0

#9 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

  • Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators
Posts:
557
Joined:
17-May 07

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:45 PM

View Postshabir, on 16 October 2009 - 11:31 AM, said:

who's a good faith pashtun then? someone who has same ideas as us or doesnt defend his/her race? as I said few of them even said they were pashtuns & just gave their opinion & I didnt see any disrespect & instead of discussing with them we banned them & removed their comments. & once again, I still failed to understand how lindt is an pashtun? I 've been through her posts & couldnt find much which could make her an pashtun?


I never cared what they wrote in this forum. the problem was that they would diguise themselves as Tajiks and would secretly persuade members like you in the PM section against us. I am well aware that many of them have messaged you and other members in the part month. This forum let many Pashtuns participate, one of them being the ultra-nationalist Mujeeb Ludin who was a member for 2 years and no one banned him until recently. Shinno, another member, is not banned and she is 100% Pashtun and no one has a problem with her.

There is no point in defending these people. If you have any sympathy or any relationship with lindt then you might end up like her.

like I said before, this forum is not for Afghans or Pashtuns. This forum is only Tajiks.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
0

#10 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

  • Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators
Posts:
557
Joined:
17-May 07

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:50 PM

View Postshabir, on 16 October 2009 - 11:36 AM, said:

I remember one guy saying he's half pashtun & half tajik & before blaming pashtuns we should read history, & next day his posts plus himself were removed. why? & thats what I'm telling u, this indeed isnt an afghan forum so why dont u delete all those threads pointed at pashtuns either? why should we, tajiks/persians, be interested in how cruel pashtuns 're? in that case, let iranians make anti jewish threads & tajikistanis anti russian threads, what say? if u ban a person & decide to delete that persons posts, then do the same with those tajiks & just take a close look at some threads here & u 'll get my point. & I dont know any pashtun forum so I cant say whether they do same with members from other ethnics


Can you please point out which hybrid member did we ban.

The threads that are about ethnic Pashtuns are opened because the Pashtun racists and fascists is a headache for us and like any other issue it should be discussed by Tajiks. We also, have a section on uzbeks and many of our Tajik members from Tajikistan and Uzbekistan have participated in that section. I advice you to visit a Pashtun forum and to observe their attitude and actions against Tajiks. You will be surprised how lenient this forum is.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
0

#11 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,234
Joined:
10-October 07

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:12 AM

View Postshabir, on 16 October 2009 - 11:31 AM, said:

who's a good faith pashtun then? someone who has same ideas as us or doesnt defend his/her race? as I said few of them even said they were pashtuns & just gave their opinion & I didnt see any disrespect & instead of discussing with them we banned them & removed their comments. & once again, I still failed to understand how lindt is an pashtun? I 've been through her posts & couldnt find much which could make her an pashtun?


anyone who has respect to the others is good faith faith person. there are tajiks in this forum that i have got disagreements with them as well as agreements, thats quite natrual, disrepect can be expressed through different methods, not only name calling and inslut. from the day one that i joined this forum i have called on the admins to ban all those tajiks as well as the others if they badmoth and insult the others.
2

#12 User is offline   tajik kabuli Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
64
Joined:
06-October 09

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:28 PM

View PostGul agha, on 17 October 2009 - 05:50 AM, said:

Can you please point out which hybrid member did we ban.

The threads that are about ethnic Pashtuns are opened because the Pashtun racists and fascists is a headache for us and like any other issue it should be discussed by Tajiks. We also, have a section on uzbeks and many of our Tajik members from Tajikistan and Uzbekistan have participated in that section. I advice you to visit a Pashtun forum and to observe their attitude and actions against Tajiks. You will be surprised how lenient this forum is.


You are spot on with that Gul Agha, i actually went to one, called Ghorzang or some thing like that hahah. The crap that i saw, tha racism, the fascism, absolutely distguiesting, they werent lineant at all as we were, the discussion was about Malalay Joya.

BTW is Malai joya Tajik or pushtun, i thought she was Farahi but in Ghorzang their like shes a beghayratan farsi speaking pushtun ??? ??
any idea Gul Agha
0

#13 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

  • Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators
Posts:
557
Joined:
17-May 07

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:40 PM

Malalai Joya is a Noorzai Pashtun from Farah.
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
0

#14 User is offline   shabir Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
111
Joined:
15-September 09

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:29 AM

I 'll make this short & say only one of the members pm'ed me & that person isnt a pashtun, what u guys called that person at the end. I am speaking to that person on msn now and after a while know that persons id. but anyway, ur the moderator & u know better what u want or not. just wish u had acted same to anti afghan posts & members

btw malalai joya is a brave woman. anyone who calls her beghairat should show atleats half the guts she did
0

#15 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators
Posts:
763
Joined:
30-July 07

Posted 19 October 2009 - 01:56 PM

I had Mahsa Tayih's views about Malalai Joya; that if i find that i will post it under this topic.
آتش بگير، تا كه بداني چه مي‌كشم
احساسِ سوختن، به تماشا نمي‌شود
0

#16 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators
Posts:
763
Joined:
30-July 07

Posted 19 October 2009 - 02:07 PM

هرگز خودم را تا این سطح پایین نیاورده ام که در مورد ملالی جویا صحبت کنم. و به حال ایشان وتمامی کسانی که برای جلب توجه وشهرت طلبی به باورها وارزش های مردم اهانت می کنند، تاسف می خورم

مهسا طایع


منبع: http://archive.khawa...PayameZanan.htm

آتش بگير، تا كه بداني چه مي‌كشم
احساسِ سوختن، به تماشا نمي‌شود
0

#17 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

  • Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators
Posts:
557
Joined:
17-May 07

Posted 19 October 2009 - 10:36 PM

View Postshabir, on 19 October 2009 - 10:29 AM, said:

I 'll make this short & say only one of the members pm'ed me & that person isnt a pashtun, what u guys called that person at the end. I am speaking to that person on msn now and after a while know that persons id. but anyway, ur the moderator & u know better what u want or not. just wish u had acted same to anti afghan posts & members

btw malalai joya is a brave woman. anyone who calls her beghairat should show atleats half the guts she did


What is Joya's bravery? rebuilding Awalmir's grave? calling our leaders and heroes criminals and warlords? calling our poets,writers, intellectuals Iranian agents? and encouraging the ban on Persian terms like Daneshgah is bravery to you?
Ba Naam e Khudahvand e Jan o Kherad, Kazeen Bartar Andisha Bar Nagzarad

به نام خداوند جان و خرد، کزین برتر اندیشه برنگذرد
0

#18 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:30 PM

Good evening my dear Tajik- and Iranian bloodbrothers,

it is not important who the Users (Lindt, Ghorzang, Mujib Loodin Pakizada etc.) are but what their intentions are. Some of them are brainless and cant´t pretend themself to be Tajiks while some other fascist Mohammedzai Pushtuns (Lindt) who lost their Pashtun courage and native language and are confused about their origine, try to brainwash and manipulate Afghanistani Tajiks for their own goals (Aughan Mellati dogs). To uncover such persons you need to see between their written lines and understand their intentions. Lindt is maybe the most smartest Pushtunist I´ve ever have seen in my entire life playing a very good game with 99% of the Users here while I uncovered her for more than 1 year as a Pashtun, unfortunately, noone belived me. In my eyes she should get grammies for the best lying roles she acted in, trying to give us 100% wrong pictures from Afghanistan, the Tajiks there and their emotions toward the 90 years old Kuchi Toilette, Aughanistan. If you study ever single comment of her, you will come to the following conclusions:

1. She is a Pashtun from the worstest and most fascist tribe, the Jewish Mohammedzais
2. She always try to undermine the Kuchi identity of ''Oughanistan''
3. She is against Tajiks outside Kenaarabistan e Muhammedzai e Sarginkhora
4. She is a spy for her criminal heroes in Tora Bora
5. She fears Tajiks and our interests and know that Kenaraab e Muhammedzaia will inshallah die and will never come back and with the country her own people
6. She has lost shame, honour and courage when she lost her Pashtun identity, nominally
7. She defends Terrorists and her criminal heroes from south and east
8. She does neither know what Aryana(m) nor what Khorasan is. Both terms have never existed in her view.
and so on

@ Shabir
So, my dear brother, for your Malalai Shishak is a hero? What do you think about her actions against the Shamaliwala and Non-Pushtun heroes? What do you think about her criminal and drug produ cing family and her Talibani father and her 5 Talibani brothers? What do you think she is sympethizing with Goobuddin Khugmatyaar? What do ou think that she is against Non-Pashtun identity, languag and existence of such ethnical elements? What do you think she called Massud, the hero and boyfriend of her mora and many other Tajik heroes and greatest intellectuels as foreigners and traitors in Afghanistan? What do you think she is prising Pashtun Djingis Khan and Kublai Khana and support another feudal statet ruled by traitor Pashtuns? She is a hypocrite...for her, every Non-Pushtun in the north and central is a criminal, except the cultivated, high technologized and modern south and east are the victims. Before making crazy comments, try to know this ''humanoide'' creature whos ancestors were serving under the Palavas of Farah for 100 years ago. She´s just a criminal monkey from the gypsy kind.

@Gulagha
You can unban Madina. Her problem is she does not know much about Afghanistan, Tajiks, Pashtuns and other related things. She is also manipulated and just brainwashed by the slogan ''we are Oughans''. We need to uncontaminate her mind.
1

#19 User is offline   shabir Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
111
Joined:
15-September 09

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:27 PM

to be honest with u guys I am not sure what malalai is exactly about & what her plans 're, but she comes across as very courages & may it be right or wrong, she is definitely more daring than all those witties in our parliament, she could even outdo karzai. I dont know much about her being anti tajik as I always thought even pashtuns disliked her. but be soft on lindt, I still cant see what she did wrong & agree with comment above me we should approve madina back. she was the lost tajik I was talking about & its nearly painful to see how that poor lil girl is brainwashed by her pashtun mates (which she got alot). she's been given the idea of we 're all afghans & only enemies of afghanistan 'll divide tajiks & pashtuns & loads of other rubbish! we seriously need to help that girl.
-1

#20 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 03 November 2009 - 05:04 PM

Shabir, the problem with you is you are totally disillusionized and you have no clue what you are writing. Be it about policy, culture, history or anyother thing. Studying you carefully and checking some things abt you it make me believe you are a Pushtun (also your name is such a problem) and my assumation get evers time stronger with new facts. We will have an eye on you.

Madina possibly is brainwashed by the lies of Pushtuns, mostly caused by the dirty term ''Afghan'' but the fact is that the other wayround many Pashtanas are self brainwashed. That begins with the choice of their Tajik husbands and boy-friends (that´s why they prefere to talk in the language of their lovers) and ends with african or arab (marocans, omanians etc.) affairs, specially in FRance and Dutch or with Turks and Tunesians in Germany. Who was suprised when Jermain Jackson´s (brother of Michael Jackson and one of the Jackson Five) new wife turned out beeing a Paktiani Pushtun. In the case of Madina, she knows very well who she is but she does not any idea what and who ''Aughan'' is and why this term is existing. To be honest with you
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users