Tajiks Worldwide Community: Banned Users - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Banned Users Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 18 December 2009 - 06:11 PM

View Postshabir, on 06 November 2009 - 01:21 PM, said:

ahhh so appearantly she was right, until & unless u dont insult pashtuns u'll get tagged as one, loll. ye buddy I'm an pashtun indeed, infact so 're kabuli tajik, unity, madina, lindt & everyone else who is NOT being biased. so good ctach on u buddy, good catch!

get over urself dude, not everyone is filled with hatred & paranoia like urself! & how cool & manly of u to target pashtun WOMENS personal lives in order to express ur hatred towards them while u urself know damn well that those same things happen amongst our own community as well

Shabir, it´s not the personal lives of your mummy but her public life. Everyone know your mothers. They present themself in the public You small stinking Puktu loser, neither Gul Agha nor me have said to you Kuchi to push yourself deeper in the human class by insulting yourself or your wroras. The thing is not everyone is stupid and a Poktun like you. Most user have a non-Poktun brain here and can read between the lines of your shit you let out on the human-beeings. You are not different in your backward and crazy thoughts as the dogs before you...Amir ''Al-Arabzai'' Ghaznavi, your beloved Malalay Jooya who gave a** for her Paki masters etc. Lindt was just another Poktu spy here. Nearly all her posts were in anyway anti-Tajik or was trying to erase Tajik identity. Also your post above is very interesting. You mention Madina and Unity, both known as fully Tajiks, Madina banned by Gul Agha because of a mistake, I call them as Pushtun. First of all, I am against banning Madina and Unity is and will never be a Poktun. It´s therefore interesting, because your backward Porktun brain want to stand me somewhere where actually you would stand. You wanna show people I am ''sick'' by mentioning known Tajik user I have never talked against them or mentioned them as Pushtun (except for Lindt, YOU, AughanForFride, Al-Arab Ghaznavi... who are proven Oughans). That´s, dear admins, is the way how these Poktunists are working and manipulating people. They try to turn the words for their own profits. Just let it. No sense to diskuss with you. Thanks god for giving the Tajik master the legitimation killing 182 dogs in Kunduz which means 10 000 lesser dogs in the next 50 years in Khorasanzameen. Germans and Americans became the best passive puppets of us. God Bless Oberst Klein...he is indeed a born hero. Pray to god keeping me away from Afghanistan policy otherwise I will deal with you as you would be in hell. Clausewitz give you a hi

Ps:the entire world hates you ''groundless'', even god and the holly prophet, so the entire world is rascistic

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users