Tajiks Worldwide Community: Chatroom Added! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Chatroom Added! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:22 AM

Dorood

Chatroom is added to the forum. You can instantly message and chat from there.

You can see the "Chat" menu on the forum menu or click here : http://tajikam.com/f...ex.php?app=chat
آتش بگير، تا كه بداني چه مي‌كشم
احساسِ سوختن، به تماشا نمي‌شود

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:41 AM

i am still struggling with my messages, and where is R group?

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:47 AM

and i wish we had the old chatroom we had it in the past. you could chat in that little window without abondaning other activities in the forum, that version of tajikam was best of the best and we should never have let it go.

#4 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 October 2009 - 01:53 PM

View PostUnity, on 15 October 2009 - 11:41 AM, said:

i am still struggling with my messages, and where is R group?

Struggling with your messages? I can't understand.

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:31 PM

View PostKhurasani, on 15 October 2009 - 02:53 PM, said:

Struggling with your messages? I can't understand.

yes, and i assume it is not only me. in every forum you can see a little button called messages and when you click on that you can open your messages(sent, received and the option to send), but i dont see that here. i know you pasted a link for me in the other thread, but if i lose that thread/link i cant have access to my messages. and sometimes i cant send messages to people as well unless i have got a message from them before.

#6 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 15 October 2009 - 02:39 PM

View PostUnity, on 15 October 2009 - 03:31 PM, said:

yes, and i assume it is not only me. in every forum you can see a little button called messages and when you click on that you can open your messages(sent, received and the option to send), but i dont see that here. i know you pasted a link for me in the other thread, but if i lose that thread/link i cant have access to my messages. and sometimes i cant send messages to people as well unless i have got a message from them before.

Dear Unity;

I Printscreen they way you can access your private messages and attach it below. After this you can forget that link and access your PM through this way;

It is simple; Just click over your nickname in top left of the forum, and from that screen, click over messenger. It is it.

Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 21 October 2009 - 08:49 AM

Whenever you come to the Forum, Enter Chatroom. Waiting you there :)

#8 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 October 2009 - 12:23 PM

View PostKhurasani, on 21 October 2009 - 09:49 AM, said:

Whenever you come to the Forum, Enter Chatroom. Waiting you there :)

if i am not at home i wont be able to enter the chat room. i could easily enter and write messages in prevous chatroom.

#9 User is offline   shabir Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 02 November 2009 - 12:50 PM

the question now is, 'll it ever be used by anyone? loll

#10 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 08 November 2009 - 08:31 PM

i wanted to entre the chat room but couldnt. i saw this message : "[#1091] You do not have access to our chat room."

#11 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:57 PM

I am now inside. No problem. Could you try again

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 17 November 2009 - 07:48 AM

i cant enter it right now, but i will try from my home computer.

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 December 2009 - 04:34 PM

View PostUnity, on 17 November 2009 - 07:48 AM, said:

i cant enter it right now, but i will try from my home computer.

If you ask me, instead having a chat page we could use a shout box.

#14 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 December 2009 - 07:21 PM

View PostParsistani, on 26 December 2009 - 04:34 PM, said:

If you ask me, instead having a chat page we could use a shout box.

i reckon you mean chat box, not shout box? right? i think yes, the same thing we used to have before. we could chat and at the same time surf the forum. this forum is good, but the one before last was excellent, wish we kept it.

#15 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 December 2009 - 07:40 PM

View PostUnity, on 27 December 2009 - 07:21 PM, said:

i reckon you mean chat box, not shout box? right? i think yes, the same thing we used to have before. we could chat and at the same time surf the forum. this forum is good, but the one before last was excellent, wish we kept it.

Yeah, i liked the old one very much. But don´t worry Jan, Gul Agha, Pors Jan, Khurasani and Kawa Jan are working on making the forum better for us. We just need to give our announcements, right?

#16 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:17 PM

View PostParsistani, on 27 December 2009 - 07:40 PM, said:

Yeah, i liked the old one very much. But don´t worry Jan, Gul Agha, Pors Jan, Khurasani and Kawa Jan are working on making the forum better for us. We just need to give our announcements, right?

Do you remember that old forum? i mean the one which we had it before last. that blue skin. it was excellent. but this one is also good, no complain about it. the only problem is taht the forum is goin down rather than going up.

#17 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 27 December 2009 - 08:50 PM

Make some efforts. I´m sure, it´s in the interests of the Admins to keep this forum alive. Let´s collect some ideas we can ask the Admins for them. By now, why don´t you begin to write your thoughts here?

I start...
1. Having a chat-box than a chat room. So people can write and surf at the same time. I loved it when we had it.
2. Creating a section for teaching Persian. I have some good books where amateurs and children can learn from it
3. Having a special section for literaturs (books) that we introduce (I know we have a section for literatur and art, but let´s use this section for poems and images)
4. Installing a Qoran Online version with Persian sub-titles. An old friend of mine had one for his forum.
5. Adding a music box. Someone with PH4 Program can upload songs, poems, stories or whatever for the forum (i could do that)
6. How is it if in our intro we would have a ''slide-show'' where Tajik figures run from left to the right side?
7. Beeing more active in co-working with related forums and web-sites (there are so much great sites about Tajiks and Tajik heritage you still do not know).

#18 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 December 2009 - 02:06 PM

all the above suggestions are great, unless the admins take an active role and start making strategies to make this site a success, nothing will happen.

#19 User is offline   Khurasani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:24 PM

Parsistani & Unity; Really great ideas. I will soon start with shout-box. It is really nice to see someone like you thinking about the forum and in general Tajiks/Persians community.

#20 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 December 2009 - 03:43 PM

what is shout box?

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic