Tajiks Worldwide Community: Pashtun Men Struggle With Sexual Identity, Study Finds - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Pashtun Men Struggle With Sexual Identity, Study Finds Homosexuality, sex with young cattles and ''Bacha Baazi' Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 December 2009 - 07:16 PM

Dear friends,

today I want to talk with you about some ''tribal-islamic'' traditions that seems to be very widespreaden in many parts of Afghanistan, Pakistan and in some arabic states. May you ask yourself why I am writing about such a dirty theme but I think talking about these will make wider open our eyes where we live, with whom we (forced to) live and in which century we still live. One of Germany´s most significant, famous, demaned, important, objective, non-government and political magazine, Stern wrote a long article about such practises in and around Afghanistan, prevalently in southern- and eastern Afghanistan and the tribal areas of Pakistan. It´s about a cop´s brother who have regularely sex with cows, donkies and camels in Zabul province in south-eastern Afghanistan, it´s about a groom who prefere to have sex with males and children than with his wife, it´s about pedophiles in the ''Pashtun belt'' if Kunduz, it´s about keeping young boys as sex-slaves for presenting the own social statue (having boys as tools for sex it means for many beeing a man with honour and wealthy), it´s about male prostituting in and around southern provinces and in Pakistan and it´s about prostituting the own daughters in the house of the own brothers and cousins/enemies or selling them in cities like Kabul, hundred miles away from their homes. I´m going to scan the pages next day for you here and translate some important parts. Hope you are open-minded people to talk about such themes. Btw, another close related article was written by another great German intellectual magazine called Der Spiegel which I will also try post here.

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 December 2009 - 07:29 AM

try to waste your time on something useful.

#3 User is offline   Yalda Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:33 PM

View PostUnity, on 23 December 2009 - 07:29 AM, said:

lol. and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Bachabazi increasing in the north of the country? there was even this documentary on BBC where it showed primarily in Mazar such aweful things happen alot. even though if Nothern Alliance 've done good in the beginning, they should stop supporting criminals and stop taking them into their groups! north is built up so beautifully and compared to south it's extremely safe but such incidents happening there as well breaks your heart.

#4 User is offline   Yalda Icon

• Pip
Group:
Members

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:36 PM

and please dear Parsistani, don't call this an Islamic tradition. whoever does such activities is just sickening and it also happens in western world, not just Muslim world. Islam doesn't allow anything such at all and those practising it 'll be punished, but please don't tag it as Islamic tradition.

#5 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 December 2009 - 02:13 PM

View PostUnity, on 23 December 2009 - 07:29 AM, said:

Dear Unity Gerami,

it´s part of the reality in Afghanistan. Why should we always talk about good things and Abdullah Abdullah or Taliban, why not also about other realities? But I know why you said that <_<

@Yalda

with ''islamic'' law I did not day that the practize is islamic but some homosexual Mullahs and Shah and Khans want it to be ''islamic'', since they can say they are homosexuals or it´s a product of their culture. Of course, having sex with animals than your wife is one of the greatest sins.

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 23 December 2009 - 08:17 PM

View PostYalda, on 23 December 2009 - 01:33 PM, said:

lol. and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Bachabazi increasing in the north of the country? there was even this documentary on BBC where it showed primarily in Mazar such aweful things happen alot. even though if Nothern Alliance 've done good in the beginning, they should stop supporting criminals and stop taking them into their groups! north is built up so beautifully and compared to south it's extremely safe but such incidents happening there as well breaks your heart.

what are you talking about? did you read what i posted?

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:48 PM

Pashtun Men Struggle With Sexual Identity, Study Finds

An unclassified study from a military research unit in southern Afghanistan details how homosexual behavior is unusually common among men in the large ethnic group known as Pashtuns -- though they seem to be in complete denial about it.

As if U.S. troops and diplomats didn't have enough to worry about in trying to understand Afghan culture, a new report suggests an entire region in the country is coping with a sexual identity crisis.

An unclassified study from a military research unit in southern Afghanistan details how homosexual behavior is unusually common among men in the large ethnic group known as Pashtuns -- though they seem to be in complete denial about it.

The study, obtained by Fox News, found that Pashtun men commonly have sex with other men, admire other men physically, have sexual relationships with boys and shun women both socially and sexually -- yet they completely reject the label of "homosexual." The research was conducted as part of a longstanding effort to better understand Afghan culture and improve Western interaction with the local people.

The research unit, which was attached to a Marine battalion in southern Afghanistan, acknowledged that the behavior of some Afghan men has left Western forces "frequently confused."

The report details the bizarre interactions a U.S. Army medic and her colleagues had with Afghan men in the southern province of Kandahar.

In one instance, a group of local male interpreters had contracted gonorrhea anally but refused to believe they could have contracted it sexually -- "because they were not homosexuals."

Apparently, according to the report, Pashtun men interpret the Islamic prohibition on homosexuality to mean they cannot "love" another man -- but that doesn't mean they can't use men for "sexual gratification."

The group of interpreters who had contracted gonorrhea joked in the camp that they actually got the disease by "mixing green and black tea." But since they refused to heed the medics' warnings, many of them re-contracted the disease after receiving treatment.

The U.S. army medic also told members of the research unit that she and her colleagues had to explain to a local man how to get his wife pregnant.

The report said: "When it was explained to him what was necessary, he reacted with disgust and asked, 'How could one feel desire to be with a woman, who God has made unclean, when one could be with a man, who is clean? Surely this must be wrong.'"

The Pashtun populations are concentrated in the southern and eastern parts of the country. The Human Terrain Team that conducted the research is part of a military effort to learn more about local populations.

The report also detailed a disturbing practice in which older "men of status" keep young boys on hand for sexual relationships. One of the country's favorite sayings, the report said, is "women are for children, boys are for pleasure."

The report concluded that the widespread homosexual behavior stems from several factors, including the "severe segregation" of women in the society and the "prohibitive" cost of marriage.

Though U.S. troops are commonly taught in training for Afghanistan that the "effeminate characteristics" of Pashtun men are "normal" and not an indicator of homosexuality, the report said U.S. forces should not "dismiss" the unique version of homosexuality that is actually practiced in the region "out of desire to avoid western discomfort."

Otherwise, the report said, Westerners could "risk failing to comprehend an essential social force underlying Pashtun culture."

http://www.foxnews.c...ty-study-finds/

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:19 PM

Boys lured to become sex slaves in Afghanistan
http://www.afghanist...ry/604190#reply

related to this topic a User wrote:

The Pushtun warlor4d in Kunduz, Allah Dad (not to exchange him with Khodadad) is famous for keeping Pashtun boys from ''non-loyal'' Pashtun houses in his house and trade with them.

#9 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:17 PM

Dear Friends,

Im promised you to deliver a proof that homosexuality, sex with animals, beeing pedophile, rapers etc. are an important integral part of Wahabiy-Salafiy Kfr Dajjal Pushtuns´culture and customs. The Stern (look for more information about the magazine on Wikipedia to understand that it is not a funny game or sth like that but it is the most famous and important non-governmental and independant politmagazine of Germany), Focus and Spiegel were working for the articles (for now I will only chose the article of Stern because it does not take more than 10 pages as in Focus do) and I will scan each page and paste it here. We will see, Pashtuns can deny beeing K**nia or try to hide the reality by reducing their customs and cultural identity only on Kandahar (where 90% of Pushtun men are homosexuals and according to Koran KFRs and follower of satanic and dajjali rituals). I will show you that´s it not only in Kandahar among Pushtuns, but also in Kabul, Helmand, Zabul, Kunduz, Herat, Mazar, Laghman etc. So let´s begin (I translate page for page or try to summerize the important parts). As long I haven´t translated the various pages, please do not write anything otherwise you interrupt the contexts of the article. I will also try to paste some traditions of the anglo-saxons who were related with Pushtun homosexuality within their indo-british military

Posted Image

The picture on the video which was taken in Kandahar self, shows how a man have sex with a shemale. Muhammaddullah himself, the guy in front was the camera man.

Muhammaddullah, from Zabul province, left his hometown to go to Kandahar where he is believing getting more ''freedom'', far away from the Taliban commander in Zabul province. He sold his two donkies and moved with his ''wife'' and two children to Kandahar, the main stronghold of Pushtun Talibans. He is now married with his ''wife'' five years long and he have never have seen her face, except the brothers and the parents of his wife (she wears the Burqa), as the rest of the women in Zabul province and in Muhammadullahs village. This is one of the reason why he moved to Kandahar...to see only one time his wife´s face. When he was in Iran he earned his money with illigal activities (drug dealing, trading with weapons, killing some tribal enemies of the Baluchs etc.). When he came back to Zabul, his father married him with his cousine. She never took off her Burqa, not even in the house or in the garden after their marriages, still loyal to the pashtunic culture. The high walls of the house she can only leave as a dead person. He never call her by her name and we also do not know her name...but give her order like ''come here'' and ''do that and this'', but never lose her name. He also mentioned the sex for a short and says having sex with my wife I don´t feel anything different than having sex with sheeps, cows and camels, short, flush and from behind. It is unusual that in 5 years the young family have only 2 children while usually the family have at least 3-4 children. The reason is he was buying in Iran 10 condoms (sth,the people of his province do not know) he used them many times again and again since supplies of condoms are not able in Zabul. Because is wife never took off her Burqa and do not let some air in it he was backed in his decision to live the province and his hometown. BUT...there is also another reason for his moving away...his brother!!! He is ashamed of him and tell us later the reason. While non-Pashtun women are now represented in the parliamentary and in the government, in the public, Pushtun women are still living a life not much difference than the life they had before during the Taliban (also Pashtuns).

Look also here. The video was taken in Khost province by an American soldier

#10 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:34 PM

Pashtun men in Kunduz

another video
http://www.afghanvid..._d34767ef6.html

Don´t think because these filthy rats speak Persian than their Pushtu (Pushtuns in north speak all Persian and have dropped Pushtu) that´s they are everything, except Pushtuns. My articles about them are not finished.

#11 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:37 PM

When Muhammadullah and his family reached Kandhaar they stayed in a hotel where he could see the first time the face of his wife. The firs time, but according to his wn words, he was shocked. His wife had a strong beard and she smelled ugly. However, the ''Namus'' means everything for a Pushtun man. It is even a shame for him to be on a photo together with his wife or letting knowing her name other people. Women have to be kept at home till they die. have to be kept hiden. It would be a shame and against Pashtunwali if she would go for working, to school or somewhere else. The womens´ prize is not much higher than that of a sheep. They get sold as child, married as teenages (between 9 and 15 years) and beaten and again sold or forced to be the personal ''sex-toy'' for old men. On tours they have to take a sit in the luggugage boot. On Oktober a Pushtun man was asked (who fled from the american bombs with his family in a bus) how many people and what he have with him. His answer was his 5 ''men'', his 5 sons and his ''cattles'' (wife, daughters, his mother and goats). He wanted over the Khayber to Pakistan. A Pushtun official recorded his content word to word on the men papers. Muhammadullah tell us in the hotel his second reason why he has left Zabul. He tells that his brother had often sex with goats (like himself) but he was ashamed about it because some people from his village knew the habbits of his brother. Further more, the local Pashtun warlord of Zabul had thrown an eye on his ''little'' brother

Posted Image

Today, 8 years later after 2001, a Pashtun woman is sitting in a court and cry. She just was divorced from her husband who beaten and decremented her the last 12 years she was married to him. Now, he left her and thus offended her. He does not more love her and find her attractive. To tell her story the Stern the German team had to telephone many hours and to many people to find a place where she could be safe. She comes with her 3 children under her Burqa and tell the team her age and name. Her name is Najla. She was 15 when her uncle came to her and forced her to marry her cousin and her father and her uncle agreed on ''Badal''. She had to marry his son and his daughter her brother. She was asked if she was loving her future husband. She said no. She was going to the beauty salon for the marriage but her cousin screamed to her. On the night of their marriage, her cousin beat her many times. Her husband, an analphabete, and she could write and read, had to work as a servant while her husband was gone every evening. Once she asked him where he´s going. SInce then, her husband ignored her always. But she believes he had some sexual relations with some men. When her child became sick and he was operated 3 times, the money was not enough so they sold the child to a wealthy Tajik family, an old man and his wife. The old man also payed her visit on the hospital otherwise the child have died (summer .
2009)

Now, a huge part is about Khar-Zais homosexual Pashtunwali reformation which call women as sexual partners of men, specially among Shia Muslims. Not related with this topic. The rest of the article I will post here on friday.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users