Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tajiks of Pakistan - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tajiks of Pakistan didnt know it before Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:40 PM

I came acrose a website for the TAjiks of Pakistan. Once a gentleman came here and claimed to be tajik of pakistan but i didnt believe him. here is the website, but it is connected to the gov of pakistan so nothing depdenant will be there.

http://wtca.multiply.com/

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:46 PM

http://xik-wakhispeakers.ning.com/

Get a member on this forum. Gul Agha and Me have already joined it.

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:20 PM

i will join, but why do they say wakhi speaker?

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:21 PM

View PostSohrab, on 21 February 2010 - 08:20 PM, said:

i will join, but why do they say wakhi speaker?

What shall they else call their language? Because they are from Wakhan. They are Sacaes of eastern Bactria

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:50 AM

View PostParsistani, on 21 February 2010 - 09:21 PM, said:

What shall they else call their language? Because they are from Wakhan. They are Sacaes of eastern Bactria

but you cant have balkhi, panjshiri, badakhshi, herati etc languages can you?

#6 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:45 PM

View PostSohrab, on 22 February 2010 - 11:50 AM, said:

but you cant have balkhi, panjshiri, badakhshi, herati etc languages can you?

Of course not, but they call themself and their language as Wakhi...means beeing from Wakhan corridor and they are proud Tajiks. They even have close connects to Rahmanov and Ismael Khan and the head of Ismaelis, Agha Khan.

#7 User is offline   tojikiston Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:43 AM

Donno much about Pakistan's Vakhanis, but Pakistan has had quiet a few Tojikistonis there.
During the retarded war in Tojikiston, people fled to Northern Afghoniston but soon taliban start torching the country, so some of the refugees from Tojikiston went further to Pakistan, but most returned back to Tojikiston because warring sides sign the peace agreement up there.
So, some of those poor souls in Pakistan even been arrested and tortured into submitting to terrorism charges and been sent all the way to Gitmo!!!

Recently I found out about that and my soul started hurting again (just like during the war and horrible years afterward). Reading the Gitmo interrogation transcripts is just sickening: few dozens of Tojiks have been just grabbed off the streets of Pakistan and Afghoniston and been sent to hell!!! They have been tortured for many horrendous YEARS for absolutely NOTHING, so at the end retarded military morons at Gitmo finally let them go!!! Unbelievable!!!

And all that wasn't enough, last couple of them when they returned in to Tojikiston, they have been charged with some dumb charges by authorities and convicted for another 23 years!!! They probably gonna die there!!!
It's just unreal!!!

#8 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:24 PM

View Posttojikiston, on 25 February 2010 - 04:43 AM, said:

Donno much about Pakistan's Vakhanis, but Pakistan has had quiet a few Tojikistonis there.
During the retarded war in Tojikiston, people fled to Northern Afghoniston but soon taliban start torching the country, so some of the refugees from Tojikiston went further to Pakistan, but most returned back to Tojikiston because warring sides sign the peace agreement up there.
So, some of those poor souls in Pakistan even been arrested and tortured into submitting to terrorism charges and been sent all the way to Gitmo!!!

Recently I found out about that and my soul started hurting again (just like during the war and horrible years afterward). Reading the Gitmo interrogation transcripts is just sickening: few dozens of Tojiks have been just grabbed off the streets of Pakistan and Afghoniston and been sent to hell!!! They have been tortured for many horrendous YEARS for absolutely NOTHING, so at the end retarded military morons at Gitmo finally let them go!!! Unbelievable!!!

And all that wasn't enough, last couple of them when they returned in to Tojikiston, they have been charged with some dumb charges by authorities and convicted for another 23 years!!! They probably gonna die there!!!
It's just unreal!!!

Actually, many people tend to overacting. Tajiks are not even counted as ''immigrants'' in Pakistan. The most Tajiks who live in Pakistan are either Persianspeaker, such in Peshawar, where the largest Persianspeaking community live, or Wakhi and Shughan speaking Tajiks, mostly living around Wakhan, Chitral and Hunza. Some live in Karachi and Peshawar, Kashmir or Paunjab where they became very powerful. Specially Tajiks from Bukhara and Samarkand dominate Pakistans policy. Many Tajik-Pakistanis who are today engaged in the government and are building a new stronger Pakistan are Tajiks from Bukhara. They are very wealthy and are by everyone as high persons regarded and further, they have close relationship to the Shia population of Pakistan who are a target of Pushtun terrorists. I guess, without the Bukharians, those Shia Pakistanis would get to victims and I am proud that my Tajiks brothers and cousins support them, tough they are not even related with us, and give Pushtuns what they earn...death and evil countries. Tajiks from Tajikistan who took refuge in Afghanistan lived mostly in Badakhshan and Mazar but were never treated like foreigners. That´s a lie.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users