Tajiks Worldwide Community: Many Pashtun tribes are Tajiks by race - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Many Pashtun tribes are Tajiks by race The true History Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Sultan Faghal Gabari Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:17 PM

Many Pashtun Tribes are Tajiks or Turks but got pashtunized once the tajik kingdoms were over thrown by Taimur and other invaders.

#2 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 20 May 2010 - 07:55 AM

First of all wellcome to the forum my dear. Secondly, who cares if their race is Tajik or Turkic! They call themsevles Pashtoons and thats what matter.

#3 User is offline   Sultan Faghal Gabari Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:34 PM

View PostSohrab, on 20 May 2010 - 01:25 PM, said:

First of all wellcome to the forum my dear. Secondly, who cares if their race is Tajik or Turkic! They call themsevles Pashtoons and thats what matter.

and pashtoons mean only one who speaks pashto nothing more ------------- the brits screwed up our history like the one even at this forum which you and alot more members have applauded but its all connocated aimed at proving pashtoons a different race who rules us all.

#4 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 July 2010 - 07:31 PM

Dorood and welcome Sultan. There are a very small numbers of ''Tajiks'' who became lingual ''Pushtuns'' but in general Pushtuns self are a mix of different political movements formed in the middle-age, between the 12th and 16th century. However, those pashtunized Tajiks are a very small numbers and many know they are not Pushtuns, as Pashais do, but the ethnical dominance of the immigrant dogs in their lands force them to adopt also Pushtu not getting isolited as Nuristanis and Kalashs were for at least 1 millenium. It´s just a normal strategie to survive.

#5 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:05 PM

long time no see parsistani.

#6 User is offline   Sultan Faghal Gabari Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:05 PM

View PostParsistani, on 31 July 2010 - 01:01 AM, said:

Dorood and welcome Sultan. There are a very small numbers of ''Tajiks'' who became lingual ''Pushtuns'' but in general Pushtuns self are a mix of different political movements formed in the middle-age, between the 12th and 16th century. However, those pashtunized Tajiks are a very small numbers and many know they are not Pushtuns, as Pashais do, but the ethnical dominance of the immigrant dogs in their lands force them to adopt also Pushtu not getting isolited as Nuristanis and Kalashs were for at least 1 millenium. It´s just a normal strategie to survive.

No many Pashtuns dont know this else why would they make Afghanistan and consider themselves the only Afghans. I can count many Pashtun tribes who re clear about their origin as Persian or Turk like my tribe Swati, moreover, Bangash, Khattak, Afridi, Burki, Shinwari, Shilmani, many more ----

by hijacking the term Afghan and we letting them do it the Pashtuns think they have always been the rulers and we slaves dont let them distort the history anymore please

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:37 PM

View PostSultan Faghal Gabari, on 31 July 2010 - 03:05 PM, said:

No many Pashtuns dont know this else why would they make Afghanistan and consider themselves the only Afghans. I can count many Pashtun tribes who re clear about their origin as Persian or Turk like my tribe Swati, moreover, Bangash, Khattak, Afridi, Burki, Shinwari, Shilmani, many more ----

by hijacking the term Afghan and we letting them do it the Pashtuns think they have always been the rulers and we slaves dont let them distort the history anymore please

With Burki you mean Baraki (Ormur), right? They are are a sub-group of Tajiks. The Bangash are originally Indians of the Kshatria caste along Khattaks who were their servants. The Shilmans are Arabs and the Afridis have an obscure origine. Some relate them with the ancient Apartai but I guess it´s wrong since their name is Persian but they themself claim beeing Jewish. At least we can say they settled somewhere where Arabs and other semites run through and left their traces on them, that included the Tibetans, Chinese, Huns, Turks, Mongols and possibly Kashmiris and to a part ancient Tocharians? as even Vihara Mihiri mentioned in the 6th century when he talked about the ''Auagana'' (avagana) people. As I wrote on the shout-box, modern Pushtuns are a new formed nation, not comparable with the older people. A political confederation among various tribes from the 12th to the 16th century bount them together. Important for us, they are not Tajiks and sons of the great human civilizations like Kabul, Bactria, Sistan, Sogdia, Chorems, Parthia, Kashgar, Persia, Media etc.

Btw, how many Tajiks and eastern-speaking Tajiks live in Pakistan and what kind of role they play? Are many Tajiks live in Kashmir? Your last phrase is exactly the same what I always preached. Death with the filthy word and dishonoured term 'Afghan'. it make Idiotzais believe they were always champions while they were only used from century to century by nearly all the world.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users