Tajiks Worldwide Community: Tajik, no self-designation, a danger for Afghanistan Tajiks!!! - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Tajik, no self-designation, a danger for Afghanistan Tajiks!!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 26 November 2007 - 03:00 PM

dear Tajiks,

i wonder why Afghanistan Tajiks call themself Tajiks. If we examine any demographic map from Afghanistan we can cleary see that it is always shown Tajiks live only in Badakhchan, Kabul, Kunduz and Herat while Tajiks have to be found in the country everywhere. In Sistan, Helmand, Kandahar, Hazarajat, Farah, Laghman, Pakisa, Parwan, Panjsher etc.. Are Tajiks really stupid or are they just manipulated?? First we let Pashtuns devide us by denomination than by provinces (''Panjsheris, Sistanis, Heratis->''Farsiwans'') and cities and now we let them making themself again as dominate population while many sources of western scholars claim clearly Tajiks make at least 40% and maximum more than 50%. Dupree is one of those scholars. Please tell me why you call yourself Tajiks and not Khurasanians?? Khurasanians were the main inhabitent of Kandahar, Jalalabad, Paktia, Laghman and today Pashtuns claim that for themself. Where have all those ''Tajiks'' gone when today Tajiks are only found in Badakhshan, Kabul and Herat?? Because you are accepting of beeing Tajik, an immigrant from Tajikistan, our number of our own nation is very low in a country where we live since at least 4000 years. I want my country back, i want my Farah, my Sistan for myself!! I want more than half of Kandahar for myself!! I want Jalalabad for myself!! I want Pakisa, Parwan and Paktika for myself!!! Stand up and defend your own nation!!! Drop off the name Tajik even if he has a historical meaning that goes back to the times of the Kushanians. Tajik was never our oun self-designation only used by foreigners and pray to god that he give us courage, strength and support. It

#2 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:19 PM

I do not know if you are in your mind while making this kind of statements. And I do not know to which extent you have been Pashtunised or Canadianised or whatever isased. How can you have this kind of approach to the most dear word "Tajik"? Do you have any problems? You may call yourself whatever you wish, but you have no right to tell us how we should call ourselves.

#3 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:01 PM

Khorosan is not a name of nation, it is geographical concept. There is no such nation, as khorosanians. A word 'Tajik' - it is bad or good, but it unites today more than 30 million people in Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Samarkand, Bukhara and China.
Tajmahal, how you want see your Khorosan? If you wish to increase number of our nation with others nations of Afghanistan, what for to rename or to divide Afghanistan (you now live with them in one country)? What difference if Afghanistan will rename Khorosan, but you will live with afghans?

#4 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:28 PM

TajMahal bro...you dont know where you are talking about!
I agree with afrasian jaan and Dushanbe jaan!

#5 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 27 November 2007 - 04:37 PM

It was not addressed to Tajikistan-Tajiks but to Afghanistan Tajiks. Every Tajik that come from that country know what the problem with this word we have. Pashtuns make us to a minority nation while we are for sure the total majority. Those are affected with this will understand me. I am not against the holly name T

#6 User is offline   Dushanbe Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:39 AM

I think the best thing that you can do is to call yourself "Tajik of Khorasan."

Tajik - is ethnicity, Khorasan is territory/area. And not everybody likes reading history. By calling yourself only Khorasani, you will only confuse people around you.

Now we need to continue buinding our building on "Tajik." So far we have started that - and I believe we are on the ritht path. If some Tajiks will call themselves Tajiks and some others Khorasani, it will create a kind of gap between Tajiks.

Of course it is wong that Tajiks of Afghanistan moved to Afghanistan during Russian ocupation. Although some of them (not so many)really did, but most of them went to their relatives who lived on the other side of the rive.

#7 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:57 AM

U didn

#8 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 28 November 2007 - 04:09 PM

Let wild pukhtuns (afghans) think about Tajiks how they want. But we know, also historic facts testify, that Tajiks in territory of 'Afghanistan' lived since ancient times and these territories belong to Tajiks. A minimum half of Afghanistan - grounds of Tajiks. And these grounds eternally will belong to Tajiks.
We at this forum should develop national spirit of Tajiks, especially Tajik youth, and learn about our identity more, instead of to care that what think any pushtuns about us.

#9 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 28 November 2007 - 06:01 PM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;3326]It was not addressed to Tajikistan-Tajiks but to Afghanistan Tajiks. Every Tajik that come from that country know what the problem with this word we have. Pashtuns make us to a minority nation while we are for sure the total majority. Those are affected with this will understand me. I am not against the holly name T

#10 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 28 November 2007 - 06:04 PM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;3364]U didn

#11 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:35 AM

[QUOTE=Gul agha;3368]Tajik is an ethnicity not a Nationality. Most Tajiks live outside Tajikistan just how most pashtuns live outside Afghanistan. Khorasani is not an ethnicity but a geographical term for someone who is from Khorasan(ex. someone from Bukhara is called Bukhari but there are Tajik Bukharis and Uzbek Bukharis today).[/QUOTE]

But Taj Mahal has also a strong point. I think he is saying that unless start identifying more with their other Persian speaking brethren, they will be a small force and unable to effect major change. What about that ?

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:33 AM

[QUOTE=doodooli;3376]But Taj Mahal has also a strong point. I think he is saying that unless start identifying more with their other Persian speaking brethren, they will be a small force and unable to effect major change. What about that ?[/QUOTE]

if he means unity with other persian speakers, for example hazara brothers, then it is fine and good, as a matter of fact it should be our top priority, but if he means to replace the word tajik with khorasani, i think that is not something healthy.

Rika Khana

#13 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:53 AM

[QUOTE=Rika Khana;3381]if he means unity with other persian speakers, for example hazara brothers, then it is fine and good, as a matter of fact it should be our top priority, but if he means to replace the word tajik with khorasani, i think that is not something healthy.

Rika Khana[/QUOTE]

Why not use both ? Like Persian and Iranian. Tajik and Khorasani. You can be Persian and Irani, Tajik and Khorasani.

#14 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:01 AM

[QUOTE=doodooli;3384]Why not use both ? Like Persian and Iranian. Tajik and Khorasani. You can be Persian and Irani, Tajik and Khorasani.[/QUOTE]

it will bring even more confusion, trust me. can you tell a person from tajikistan to call himself a khorasani?

#15 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:11 AM

What for to complicate a problem? Today only under term 'Tajik' it is possible to unite more than 30 million people in region. To you - iranians it is easier to use both words "iranian" and "persians", you live in one powerful country. But we Tajiks are divided between 'Afghanistan', Tajikistan, 'Uzbakistan' and China. A little of millions Tajiks of Samarkand, Bukhara, Tajikistan and China know about word Khorosan.
By the way, we can with word 'Tajik' unite with us some millions Tajiks of northeast of Iran.

#16 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:32 AM

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;3387]What for to complicate a problem? Today only under term 'Tajik' it is possible to unite more than 30 million people in region. To you - iranians it is easier to use both words "iranian" and "persians", you live in one powerful country. But we Tajiks are divided between 'Afghanistan', Tajikistan, 'Uzbakistan' and China. A little of millions Tajiks of Samarkand, Bukhara, Tajikistan and China know about word Khorosan.
By the way, we can with word 'Tajik' unite with us some millions Tajiks of northeast of Iran.[/QUOTE]

I never heard of Tajiks native to Iran, unless you mean Tajiks who came from Afghanistan. I dont think it is practical to take back S & B from Uzbeks. So the only hope is to unite Tajiks in Afgh with Tajiks in Tajikestan, and then Tajiks near Herat would be a separate country or in Iran because geographically way separated. So, you end up with Pansjsher and some nearby areas added to Tajikestan which would be maybe 15 million at most.

#17 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:40 AM

What was it called during the Samanids, the lands where current Tajiks live in ? Was the word Tajik used by Samanids for their people ? Since Tajiks generally trace their nationhood from Samanid era, why not go back to that time and see what ethnic term they used for themselves ? Did Roodaki call himself Tajik ? DId Ferdowsi call himself Tajik ? Did Rumi call himself Tajik ? I do not know the answers. Can you find out ?

#18 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:22 AM

[QUOTE=doodooli;3390]I never heard of Tajiks native to Iran, unless you mean Tajiks who came from Afghanistan. I dont think it is practical to take back S & B from Uzbeks. So the only hope is to unite Tajiks in Afgh with Tajiks in Tajikestan, and then Tajiks near Herat would be a separate country or in Iran because geographically way separated. So, you end up with Pansjsher and some nearby areas added to Tajikestan which would be maybe 15 million at most.[/QUOTE]

No, I no mean refugees from Afghanistan. I mean majority of population northeast of Iran are Tajiks, they are by blood close to us - to Tajiks of Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Bukhara and Samarkand. Firdousi was too Tajik, no persian.
Herat never becomes a part of Iran. Herat is Tajik ground and will be belong to Great Tajikistan. You speak nonsenses when speak that only Panjsher and areas near of Tajikistan border belong to Tajiks. It is stupid words.So spoke and speake our enemies - Russian, Uzbeks who have once divided us into Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. Now Russia and America too wish to give Tajiks only a few areas of Afghanistan. But this time they cannot deceive us. If you think so about us, you do not differ from our enemies.

#19 User is offline   Afrasiab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:31 AM

[QUOTE=doodooli;3391]What was it called during the Samanids, the lands where current Tajiks live in ? Was the word Tajik used by Samanids for their people ? Since Tajiks generally trace their nationhood from Samanid era, why not go back to that time and see what ethnic term they used for themselves ? Did Roodaki call himself Tajik ? DId Ferdowsi call himself Tajik ? Did Rumi call himself Tajik ? I do not know the answers. Can you find out ?[/QUOTE]

During Samanids our ancestors named themselves on cities: samarqandi, bukhar, balkhi. kobuli, rudaki, ... Your ancestors too named themselves persians (from Persia). Then there was no concept ofnation then religion was important. Today we are Tajiks and always we shall be Tajiks.

#20 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:34 AM

[QUOTE=Afrasiab;3393] But this time they cannot deceive us. If you think so about us, you do not differ from our enemies.[/QUOTE]

i dont share his point of view, but if you make a debate in such a way, it is totally unhealthy, you cant call everyone enemy just because he doesnt have a common point with us.

Rika Khana

• (3 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users