Tajiks Worldwide Community: Diplomatic relations between Tajikistan and Latin Americas - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Diplomatic relations between Tajikistan and Latin Americas Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   mahtem Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 05:36 AM

As Salamu 'alaikum duston aziz

I'm writting from Chile (Az Keshvar e Shily).
I have a question for dear users here.
Why in Tajikistan are there few attention for create links with Latin Americas countries?.
Spanish language is spoken for millions, and not only there, if not in Sahara Occidental and Guinea Ecuatorial in African continent.
I founded "0" (Zero) embassy from Tajikistan in countries like Argentina, Chile or Colombia. Why is it phenomena?.
Thank you very much for your oppinions.
Kheily Motashakeram ba shuma.
Khoda Hafez az Shily.
Fi Amani Allah

#2 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 29 November 2007 - 05:42 AM

[QUOTE=mahtem;3378]As Salamu 'alaikum duston aziz

Why in Tajikistan are there few attention for create links with Latin Americas countries?.
Spanish language is spoken for millions, and not only there, if not in Sahara Occidental and Guinea Ecuatorial in African continent.
I founded "0" (Zero) embassy from Tajikistan in countries like Argentina, Chile or Colombia. Why is it phenomena?.
Khoda Hafez az Shily.
Fi Amani Allah[/QUOTE]

Tajikistan probably has few embassies anywhere, partly because they can't afford it, and there is not a big need yet. But Iran has strong links with Latin America.

#3 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:18 AM

[QUOTE=mahtem;3378]As Salamu 'alaikum duston aziz

Khoda Hafez az Shily.
Fi Amani Allah[/QUOTE]

are you a Tajik or a Latino?

#4 User is offline   mahtem Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:26 PM

As Salamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Hello dear admin and users.

I'm chilean 100%, I'm not Tajik or Iranian. I like your culture because from many years ago I'm searching about Tajik language like grammar and alphabet.
I have a Farsi-Spanish Spanish Farsi dictionary a grammatical work about Farsi in English language and seven cassettes from IRIB radio called "Let's Learn Farsi" and few to few learn about very interesting laguage; but the Tajik to my oppinion is diferent in somes subjects, for example is more pure in Aryan words like Farsi, because Farsi had more Arabic words and Tajik is wrotten with Cyrilic alphabet.
Do you know and web site with lessons for we, the foreings?
I like translate a dictionary Tajik English, because in Spanish aren't material or works in this way.
Thank you very much from the end of world, Chile.

Motashakeram=Gracias

Fi Amani Allah

#5 User is offline   TajMahal Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:55 PM

[QUOTE=mahtem;3402]As Salamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullah

I'm chilean 100%, I'm not Tajik or Iranian. I like your culture because from many years ago I'm searching about Tajik language like grammar and alphabet.
I have a Farsi-Spanish Spanish Farsi dictionary a grammatical work about Farsi in English language and seven cassettes from IRIB radio called "Let's Learn Farsi" and few to few learn about very interesting laguage; but the Tajik to my oppinion is diferent in somes subjects, for example is more pure in Aryan words like Farsi, because Farsi had more Arabic words and Tajik is wrotten with Cyrilic alphabet.
I like translate a dictionary Tajik English, because in Spanish aren't material or works in this way.

Motashakeram=Gracias

Fi Amani Allah[/QUOTE]

walikum asalam,
the problem is Iranian use to much arabic vocabular but Tajiks don

#6 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:49 PM

[QUOTE=TajMahal;3405]walikum asalam,
the problem is Iranian use to much arabic vocabular but Tajiks don

#7 User is offline   Gul agha Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=mahtem;3402]As Salamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullah

Motashakeram=Gracias

Fi Amani Allah[/QUOTE]

welcome to our forum. I hope you bring more chileans who are interested in the Persian language and in Tajik. Also, Tajiks arent only in Tajikistan but in China uzbekistan and Afghanistan.

#8 User is offline   mahtem Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:41 PM

Yes, I know it, because on CRI (China Radio International) I saw a report about the Tajiks from China. Your brothers are living on Uighur of Xingxiang at the border with Tajikistan and Pakistan.
Are very interesting, because is the only Indoeuropean people living on China.
I know also that Tajik living on Uzbekistan, and Kirguistan.
It's mean the Farsi, Dari (be must pronunciate Derri?) and Tajik is sponken on three countries with a language community in more 120 millions in habitants, aproximately. Moreover, your tongue is a classical language to be learning and the second language of Islam.
Your people, the Persian, was called for Payambar -e- Islam, Hadrat Muhammad (SAWS) like a nobleman join to the Arabian people. A cultural factor in important.
Thank you for your reception and Kheily Tashakkur az keshvar-e Shily. Man ahle Shahr-e Temuco. Temuco in native language of "Mapuche", it's mean Water of Temu.
Fee Amani Allah

#9 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:02 AM

Mahtem jaan (dear) welcome on the forum! its very nice and interesting to have some one from Chile amongst us!

#10 User is offline   mahtem Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:43 AM

As Salamu 'alaikum dustonha (Is it correct?).

Thank you very much Rostam and dear users. I'm very happy for your welcome.

I hope that my inclusion here will be useful and can help to somebody lookin for information about Chile.

Tajikam will sure a bring between Tajikistan and Chile at less. Cogratulation for this initiative, is realy a good tool for us.

Hugs and my best wishes for all you, Ensha Al-lah.

From Chile, your visitor and friend,

Manuel (God with us) Arismendi, Journalist, but I prefer my Muslim name, Mahdi.

Fee Amani Allah

#11 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 30 November 2007 - 05:18 PM

Dear Mahtem...how come you decided to become muslim?

#12 User is offline   mahtem Icon

• PipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:24 AM

Bismillah
As Salamu 'alaikum

Well is a large history, but I can tell that on 1993 I acepted the Islam according Shi'ah Jafari School. From many years I listened many broadcast, between theses from Islamic Republic of Iran because is broadcasting in Spanish language five hours per day into Spain and Latinamericas.
Thank you to this media and its information I can take the Message of Islam, Insha Allah.
On next years, I received magazines, newspaper, interesting books and bulletins and, off course, the Holy Qur'an.
Thank you to IRIB many latinamericans peolpe accepted the Islam and we are able to other Islam Schools like the four School from our dear Sunni Muslim, Insha Allah.
On Chile we are few, but, Alhamdulil-lah, stp by step accept the Islam, the real Religion, Life Style and Politic Sistem, its mean the Deen and Iman.
My other way to open the Islamic knowledge was the example of dear Emam Khomeini (Rahmatullah Alaiho), because down the foreing influence in his country, Ensha Al-lah, like the american and sovietic and was the first on give his people the liberty waited for them. Today, the Islamic Republic of Iran is a free country and mode to follow for many Muslim nations.
Remember that, according to management of Islamic Republic of Iran can be agree and peace between laic government of Tajikistan and Islamic Party from Said Abdulloh Nuri (May Rest on Peace), following the step Nur of Islam.
Other think in importance is that I came from a Catholic familiy and my studies was from a Gospel School. I studing both bibles (the catholic and gospelic) and arrived to my true according to comparision such as the 'Aql.
In brief was it, no doubt the Islam is a very huge universe of knowledge and oneself never end the learn, Alhamdulil-lah.
My prayer for all Muslim brother from here.

As Salamu 'alaikum wa Rahmatullah

#13 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 01 December 2007 - 01:42 PM

Interesting Mahtem jaan, pirouz bashi! :)

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users