Tajiks Worldwide Community: US has plan to attack Iran if needed :( - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

US has plan to attack Iran if needed :(

#1 User is offline   Sultan Faghal Gabari Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
235
Joined:
19-May 10

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:40 AM

US has plan to attack Iran if needed, military chief admitsAdmiral Mike Mullen says there is a plan to prevent Tehran acquiring nuclear arms, but adds: 'I hope we don't get to that'
Sunday 1 August 2010 18.37 BST Article history
Admiral Michael Mullen, chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff.

Barack Obama's main military adviser said today the US does have a plan to attack Iran should it become needed as a means of stopping the Tehran regime from acquiring nuclear weapons.

Admiral Mike Mullen, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and the country's highest ranking officer, was asked by Meet the Press on NBC whether the military had a plan to attack Iran. "We do," he replied.

Mullen's comment was a rare admission on the part of any senior figure in the US government that plans have been drawn up for possible military action against Iran. The normal wording of disclaimers from those within and around the Obama administration is that "all options remain on the table".

He fell far short of suggesting there was any appetite on the part of the US for taking on the leaders of Iran in open conflict. He said it was unacceptable for Iran to obtain nuclear weapons, but he said that equally he would be "extremely concerned" about the prospect of a military engagement.

Striking Iran could have "unintended consequences that are difficult to predict in what is an incredibly unstable part of the world".

The US approach to the threat of Iran developing the bomb, in line with that of the UK and France, has been to apply increasing pressure on Tehran through sanctions in the hope that it will bend to international will and suspend its uranium enrichment programme. "I am hopeful it works," Mullen said.

The Obama administration has always stressed that a military option remains a final fall-back. As Mullen put it: "I hope we don't get to that, but it's an important option and it's one that's well understood."

The UN in June imposed the toughest round of sanctions on Iran yet, targeting Iranian banks and export businesses. The move was followed by an even sterner set of restrictions from the EU, including a block on oil and gas investment in the country.

Shortly after the announcement of new sanctions, Tehran responded by saying it was ready to talk again about a possible deal in which it would swap its uranium for already enriched material that could be used in a civilian energy programme but would not be capable of conversion into a nuclear weapon. The Iranian regime has always denied that it has any intentions to produce a bomb.
0

#2 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 25 August 2010 - 10:50 AM

Nothing will happen. Just wasted oxygenes in the air of the US. US know they have not the tool for another war in CA for the next 30 years..
0

#3 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,234
Joined:
10-October 07

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:05 PM

Hope this doesnt happen. It will be a disaster for the whole region and a major catastrophe for Afghanistan. The israeli lobby wont sit idle and they will pressurize americans to take action against iran. If Iran is attacked, the resources, attention and all the energy will be diverted from Afghanistan and this will give a boost to the terrorist Taliban.
0

#4 User is offline   Sultan Faghal Gabari Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
235
Joined:
19-May 10

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:13 PM

View PostSohrab, on 25 August 2010 - 07:05 PM, said:

Hope this doesnt happen. It will be a disaster for the whole region and a major catastrophe for Afghanistan. The israeli lobby wont sit idle and they will pressurize americans to take action against iran. If Iran is attacked, the resources, attention and all the energy will be diverted from Afghanistan and this will give a boost to the terrorist Taliban.



WELL ! it will evoke more destruction than world war 2
0

#5 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:35 PM

View PostSohrab, on 25 August 2010 - 02:05 PM, said:

Hope this doesnt happen. It will be a disaster for the whole region and a major catastrophe for Afghanistan. The israeli lobby wont sit idle and they will pressurize americans to take action against iran. If Iran is attacked, the resources, attention and all the energy will be diverted from Afghanistan and this will give a boost to the terrorist Taliban.


Noone and nothing will attack Iran, not even Israel self. What will they do..? It´s only claims to pressure the Iranian governement. But they are not stupid. The Punjabis has reacted the same when US claimed bombing the entire region 6000years back to the past.
-2

#6 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,234
Joined:
10-October 07

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:50 PM

View PostParsistani, on 25 August 2010 - 02:35 PM, said:

Noone and nothing will attack Iran, not even Israel self. What will they do..? It´s only claims to pressure the Iranian governement. But they are not stupid. The Punjabis has reacted the same when US claimed bombing the entire region 6000years back to the past.


GoP and Musharaf took that warning from the Americans seriousely, otherwise Musharaf would never have abondanded the Taliban. He had clearly said in one of his interviews that the Pashtoons must be the sole dominant force in politics of Afghanistan which resulted in a fierce rejection by Zahir Shah(ironically)
0

#7 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 25 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

View PostSohrab, on 25 August 2010 - 02:50 PM, said:

GoP and Musharaf took that warning from the Americans seriousely, otherwise Musharaf would never have abondanded the Taliban. He had clearly said in one of his interviews that the Pashtoons must be the sole dominant force in politics of Afghanistan which resulted in a fierce rejection by Zahir Shah(ironically)


Pashtuns will only rule our toilettes and that of Pakis..that´s it. Neither filthy Pakis can dictate on us anything or anyone, nor America. As long our own leaders follow their own ways, Khar-Zai and his filthy Sulaiman Range Pashtuns can go to hell. This time, Awghanistan is a multi-ethnical country. The era when non-FuckTuns were believng Kings and Rulers were chosen by god and people have to accept them is over. Either Pashtuns get killed or they understand their lessons! It was Qanuni and Fahim who threated Zahir e Khar, the former bi-sexual king of Aughanistan to stand away from policy or he will rue
0

#8 User is offline   Sultan Faghal Gabari Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
235
Joined:
19-May 10

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:00 PM

View PostSohrab, on 25 August 2010 - 07:50 PM, said:

GoP and Musharaf took that warning from the Americans seriousely, otherwise Musharaf would never have abondanded the Taliban. He had clearly said in one of his interviews that the Pashtoons must be the sole dominant force in politics of Afghanistan which resulted in a fierce rejection by Zahir Shah(ironically)

well bro thats why paki strategy in afghanistan has back fired
0

#9 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,234
Joined:
10-October 07

Posted 25 August 2010 - 03:07 PM

View PostSultan Faghal Gabari, on 25 August 2010 - 04:00 PM, said:

well bro thats why paki strategy in afghanistan has back fired


Exactly!! I am glad you realized that, but trust me bro, i am arguing this with other pakistanis day and night, but they seem to be ignoring this fact. Pashtoons of Afghansitan dont like pakistan because they have a claim on NWFP and ironically the Pashtoons of Paksitan are patriotic pakistanis and dont get trapped by the ethno nationalism of Pashtoons of Afghanistan. On the other hand, non pashtoons of Afghanistan especially tajkis are not favouring pakistan because GoP and ISI actively armed and helped the pashtoons against us. pakistan could have better relations with Afghanistan and a better image in Afghanistan by keeping its distance from ethnic problems in the country.
0

#10 User is offline   azmarai Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
14
Joined:
24-August 10

Posted 26 August 2010 - 03:57 AM

I pray the US attacks mardar Pakistan instead
0

#11 User is offline   anarekabuli Icon

  • Member
  • PipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
12
Joined:
26-August 10

Posted 26 August 2010 - 10:20 AM

View PostSultan Faghal Gabari, on 25 August 2010 - 03:40 AM, said:

US has plan to attack Iran if needed, military chief admitsAdmiral Mike Mullen says there is a plan to prevent Tehran acquiring nuclear arms, but adds: 'I hope we don't get to that'
Sunday 1 August 2010 18.37 BST Article history
Admiral Michael Mullen, chairman of the US joint chiefs of staff.

Barack Obama's main military adviser said today the US does have a plan to attack Iran should it become needed as a means of stopping the Tehran regime from acquiring nuclear weapons.

Admiral Mike Mullen, chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and the country's highest ranking officer, was asked by Meet the Press on NBC whether the military had a plan to attack Iran. "We do," he replied.

Mullen's comment was a rare admission on the part of any senior figure in the US government that plans have been drawn up for possible military action against Iran. The normal wording of disclaimers from those within and around the Obama administration is that "all options remain on the table".

He fell far short of suggesting there was any appetite on the part of the US for taking on the leaders of Iran in open conflict. He said it was unacceptable for Iran to obtain nuclear weapons, but he said that equally he would be "extremely concerned" about the prospect of a military engagement.

Striking Iran could have "unintended consequences that are difficult to predict in what is an incredibly unstable part of the world".

The US approach to the threat of Iran developing the bomb, in line with that of the UK and France, has been to apply increasing pressure on Tehran through sanctions in the hope that it will bend to international will and suspend its uranium enrichment programme. "I am hopeful it works," Mullen said.

The Obama administration has always stressed that a military option remains a final fall-back. As Mullen put it: "I hope we don't get to that, but it's an important option and it's one that's well understood."

The UN in June imposed the toughest round of sanctions on Iran yet, targeting Iranian banks and export businesses. The move was followed by an even sterner set of restrictions from the EU, including a block on oil and gas investment in the country.

Shortly after the announcement of new sanctions, Tehran responded by saying it was ready to talk again about a possible deal in which it would swap its uranium for already enriched material that could be used in a civilian energy programme but would not be capable of conversion into a nuclear weapon. The Iranian regime has always denied that it has any intentions to produce a bomb.



Dua kun kay america attacks Ironi mullahs and talib benamoos in a manner that both are wiped out from face of the earth
0

#12 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,234
Joined:
10-October 07

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:55 PM

View Postanarekabuli, on 26 August 2010 - 11:20 AM, said:

Dua kun kay america attacks Ironi mullahs and talib benamoos in a manner that both are wiped out from face of the earth


think it the other way, attack on iran will give a boost to the taliban. do you want that?
0

#13 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 04 December 2010 - 12:59 PM

You people dream to much. How does such an attack looks like for you? To much people here who have no knowledge about policy. The one cries still for his dirty toilette-like ''Pakhtunistan'' and support Talibs and Al-Qaida with his wet pants and wet dreams while allready knowing Pakistan became already his step-father if not his real father, the other dreams of a destroyed Iran. Get up buddies. We live in 21th century. Iran is not Pashtuns or Taliban or Al-Qaida who ran away and hide themself in holes and caves. Iran is not beghairat to do the same as Pashtuns are known for thousand of years, history is my witness. Iran is a modern state, not a cave-monkey state or a banana state as Afghanistan became one because of Pushtuns. Iran is manly enough to stand against America while our coward ''wroras'' are cowardly hiding themself behind civilians, children etc. and attack cowardfully. Death to these benamus and beghairat Qaum.
1

#14 User is offline   Nader Shah Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
1,155
Joined:
13-October 07

Posted 16 January 2011 - 09:25 AM

Right on target !!

It is funny how some Pashtuns - like that filthy Caca® - (and some Arabs) are wishing for US or Israel to attack Iran :lol:

And some naive people actually fall into trap of believing US/ Israeli psychological warfare :lol:

A country that is well armed, well prepared, with very powerful deterrent force (even nuclear warheads allegedly purchased from Soviets, and capability to build one soon if not already, and already having dirty uranium bomb capability with long range missiles), and watching 2/3 of world oil flow on its border is not going to be attacked, unless the attacker is mad or suicidal ;)

The difference is that the Taliban/Pashtun tribesmen have primitive minds, primitive means, and no deterrent capability towards US . All they can do is get themselves killed in huge numbers, kill unarmed civilians, spill their own blood all over the place, and cause a few headaches for the US invaders. Maybe they can hide in their holes and caves as you said, and play "ghayem mooshak". Perhaps they can deny full control of their caves, holes, goats, mud huts, and such but who really wants that anyway ? Soon, the US will get tired of the hide and seek games and leave them alone to rot in their caves and mud holes :D

View PostParsistani, on 04 December 2010 - 04:59 AM, said:

You people dream to much. How does such an attack looks like for you? To much people here who have no knowledge about policy. The one cries still for his dirty toilette-like ''Pakhtunistan'' and support Talibs and Al-Qaida with his wet pants and wet dreams while allready knowing Pakistan became already his step-father if not his real father, the other dreams of a destroyed Iran. Get up buddies. We live in 21th century. Iran is not Pashtuns or Taliban or Al-Qaida who ran away and hide themself in holes and caves. Iran is not beghairat to do the same as Pashtuns are known for thousand of years, history is my witness. Iran is a modern state, not a cave-monkey state or a banana state as Afghanistan became one because of Pushtuns. Iran is manly enough to stand against America while our coward ''wroras'' are cowardly hiding themself behind civilians, children etc. and attack cowardfully. Death to these benamus and beghairat Qaum.

1

#15 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 16 January 2011 - 11:21 AM

View PostNader Shah, on 16 January 2011 - 09:25 AM, said:

Right on target !!

It is funny how some Pashtuns - like that filthy Caca® - (and some Arabs) are wishing for US or Israel to attack Iran :lol:

And some naive people actually fall into trap of believing US/ Israeli psychological warfare :lol:

A country that is well armed, well prepared, with very powerful deterrent force (even nuclear warheads allegedly purchased from Soviets, and capability to build one soon if not already, and already having dirty uranium bomb capability with long range missiles), and watching 2/3 of world oil flow on its border is not going to be attacked, unless the attacker is mad or suicidal ;)

The difference is that the Taliban/Pashtun tribesmen have primitive minds, primitive means, and no deterrent capability towards US . All they can do is get themselves killed in huge numbers, kill unarmed civilians, spill their own blood all over the place, and cause a few headaches for the US invaders. Maybe they can hide in their holes and caves as you said, and play "ghayem mooshak". Perhaps they can deny full control of their caves, holes, goats, mud huts, and such but who really wants that anyway ? Soon, the US will get tired of the hide and seek games and leave them alone to rot in their caves and mud holes :D


That is true. The US plans to use a new methode against Taliban and Al-Qaida/Haqqani networks to catch them even in their holes. Unmaned drones were till today the best methodes but it seems the US can go one step further :lol:
0

#16 User is offline   Arash Tehrani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
36
Joined:
12-January 11

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:53 AM

Obama will not start another war. That will not go over well with his voter base. Plus, he appears to be against it personally as well. But I doubt he will win the next election. I am pretty confident that Republicans will win the US election in 2012, and they are crazy, stupid and rabid enough to do anything. They just might start a war. All US wars are started by Republicans. War-mongering, neo-imperialist selfish bastards. Republicans don't need to worry about losing votes. Their base loves war. They would increase support from their voters by saying their gonna start TWO wars. Three, four, five, the more the better! Republican voters are hillbilly arrogant ignoramuses, who believe they have a god-given right to dictate what's best for the rest of the world.

Needless to say, I hope it doesn't come to that.
Mohareb

"If anything, this video proves that Iran is democratic."
- Qizilbash, the king of IQ

"Democracy has just become a slogan these days but i never fell for it."
- The golden quote from Qizilbash, the King of Kings of thinkers

"Ahmadinejad is not a know-it-all."
- Qizilbash states the obvious
0

#17 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,234
Joined:
10-October 07

Posted 17 January 2011 - 08:55 PM

If Mccain had won the last general election, there was a maximum chace of attackoing iran.
0

#18 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:56 PM

Actually, someone should close this topic. There won´t be any war against Iran!!! Neither America has the power nor Israel (both called USrael). The Americans, who are the powerful one was nearly died in the Iraq war. What can Israel do? Dropping an A-Bomb? That would be the end of Israel self and the jewish people worldwide. Iran proved himself beeing powerful in the region, with or without sanctions. Would Pakistan be in it´s place they country wouldn´t exist more. The majority of Americans are against these wars and can not pay for it. The political situation does not allow it, no matter who are on power, republicans or democrats. G. W. was a bitter proof for the Americans. How will America explain it´s population why 85% of all american soldiers are mind sick since their missions? How can they finance further wars? How? How can Israel deal with Iran? Israel have not even the balls to finish Palestinians. To much waste time on this topic. If both tomorrow start a war both will suffer from it in the first stage, not Iran. The Afg and Iraq wars are just a try to get master of the resources of the region, both, were and are weak nations with no functional structures. Iran is from another world, compared to these nations. Just take a look where Iranians stand and where Afg and Iraq stand. And also compare America with Iran. Iran is the higher educated nation. Compare Israel and Iran and both can be said beeing from the same caliber just Israel is military weak and need it´s big brothers, America, French and UKoGB to survive, like Saudi bastards
0

#19 User is offline   Arash Tehrani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members
Posts:
36
Joined:
12-January 11

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:20 PM

WTH are you saying? The US does have the power if it wanted to. All of Iran's neighbors have a grudge against Iran. In the east, the US has already occupied Afghanistan, so it can turn Afg into the eastern base of operations. The Paki's are "allies", meaning they are scared shitless of the US, and will therefore without hesitation let the US use Paki soil and airspace for transit for US troops from the sea into Afg. From the south, all the Arab states are jealous and afraid of Iran, and they would have attacked Iran themselves, if they could. So the entire Arabian peninsula and Persian Gulf is a US-friendly transit zone for US troops. From the west, Iraq is already occupied and there already is US military infrastructure in place there. Iraq is the western base of operations. Turkey shares a border with Iran in the northwest, and the other end of Turkey is in the Mediterranean. Perfect transit point. Turkey is also a US ally, and will let the US carry troops or fly through Turkey. So, the US has the opportunity to surround Iran, invading them from the northwest, west, south and east. On top of that there are the separatist traitors inside Iran. There are segments of Kurds, Khuzestani Arabs, Azeris and Balochs who are militant separatists, or have separatist sentiments. Not everyone in those minority groups are like that. My own family are Azeri Turks, and my parent generation can all speak Azeri, but we still consider ourselves first and foremost Iranians. But there are some within the minorities who are separatists.

The US certainly has enough motive. They have much to gain from occupying Iran. Firstly, there is the abundant Iranian oil reserves, which Congress would love American corporations to get favorable (read: exploitive) contracts for. Then there is the prospect of Balkanizing (splitting up) Iran, which the US and the Arabs of course would love. That makes it easier to manipulate the various Iranian peoples by playing them against each other. And smaller weaker nations are easier to manage (read: pressure into doing your bidding). The only thing the US stands to lose in such a scenario is stability in the region, because the American battlefield would expand into a continuous belt from Afghanistan to Iraq. It could become too big to manage. But that's not a loss either, if you think about it. Destabilization is also in American interest. Once the US has secured their oil contracts with some puppet government they set up, and split up the country, they pull out, whether the region is stable or not. This works perfectly to their advantage. Not only have they got their contracts, and split up the playing field to small manageable pieces. They have gained brand new customers for weapons sale, once the newly separated nations are created. They would have loved to see ethnic conflict brew up. Because the US is not at all concerned about "stability in the region", like they like to make people think. They love instability as a matter of fact, but not while Iran is powerful. That's why they're still in Iraq and Afghanistan. They couldn't care less what happens there when they pull out. The thing they're really afraid of is Iran getting too much influence in these places once they leave. That's why they're there. Not because of concern for Iraqi or Afghan people. But if they destroy Iran, there's no longer need for such worries. Now, instability has become their greatest asset for moneymaking.

So we have established that they have plenty of both opportunity and motive, but what about means? The US is the greatest military power on Earth. They certainly have the needed hardware. The only question is whether they have the manpower, meaning; whether they can convince enough soldiers to sign up for another war. The American people are in essence war-loving people. Sometimes they get tired of war when things don't go as they like for a long time. Like in Vietnam, or in Iraq and Afghanistan. In all these three situations, they got themselves into a mess they couldn't clean up, so for a while the American people suddenly became peace-lovers. Hence, why they voted Obama this time. But at their essence, there is nothing the Americans love more than the "glory" of war. Their nation was created through a war of independence. They have been brought up to think of war as some holy instrument of establishing righteousness and killing the unjust. And so, if the Republicans can fool the American people into thinking they can make it right this time, the people will get on board and support them. It doesn't matter if they leave the Middle East in the greatest chaos it has ever been. They only need to pull out and say "victory" and the Americans won't even bother to listen to the news. They'll just accept whatever the government says as true. Did anyone question America's involvement in the first Gulf war? They promised the Iraqi people freedom, but they left as soon as they had liberated Kuwait. The White House managed to get American soldiers to fight to liberate Kuwait. KUWAIT! Does any American even know where Kuwait is on the map? Since when do they care about Kuwait? The American people know very well that these wars are only about securing the flow of oil and American financial interests in the region. But they don't care. I've heard from many of them the phrase "the strong giveth, and the strong taketh", which means "we do what we want, because we can, so shut up". They're a selfish, arrogant, war-mongering people who are utterly apathetic about anything that doesn't involve them. The fancy talk about "stability" and "liberation" is only for foreign audiences. Their domestic audience know perfectly well that that is all bullshit, and they don't care.

So, regarding means, the hardware is there, they CAN get the manpower, it's just a question of which politician is going to sell the idea to the people. The right man with the needed charisma can pull it off. The only remaining concern is money, and that is my last and only hope. I just pray that the US will stay in economic problems long enough for either Iranians to revolt on their own and get rid of this regime, or the regime to reach their nuclear ambitions. Both of these scenarios will make foreign desire to attack Iran significantly less.
Mohareb

"If anything, this video proves that Iran is democratic."
- Qizilbash, the king of IQ

"Democracy has just become a slogan these days but i never fell for it."
- The golden quote from Qizilbash, the King of Kings of thinkers

"Ahmadinejad is not a know-it-all."
- Qizilbash states the obvious
0

#20 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

  • Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group
Posts:
2,094
Joined:
22-May 07

Posted 19 January 2011 - 04:47 PM

Dear Tehrani,

you think to political. See the entire Mission from an objective and economocal point. Nothing will happen. Pakistan is afraid if US and call itself an ally of it but they support every power against the US..ironically, and the US knows that. Iraq and Afghanistan are nothing. When even Uzbekistan could exit the US ...why shouldn´t Iran have the power to face them? The only solution for US is to win over Iran is trying to change the gov´s mind or use many a-bombs!, a thing that won´t happen. Turkey is today back in the hands of islamic nationalists and seek fora new islamic era for all Muslims. That´s why they distrust US but work under NATO, two different things! You are to much worried. Iran is on the other side unofficially an ally of China and Russia.
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users