Tajiks Worldwide Community: Fundraising - Tajiks Worldwide Community

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox

Parsistani Icon : (04 January 2016 - 10:02 PM) Someone here?
parwana Icon : (30 April 2014 - 05:21 PM) Posted Image
Parsistani Icon : (22 July 2013 - 04:02 AM) good morning :)
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:29 PM) Sohrab, Tajikam doesn't only consist of a forum. We have two major sections in this website. One is in Persian which is updated frequently and the other is in Persian (Cyrillic). Additionally, the English page is still running and has a vast amount of information on Tajiks and Persians.
Gul agha Icon : (03 May 2013 - 04:27 PM) http://www.facebook.com/Tajikamsite
Sohrab Icon : (01 May 2013 - 06:31 AM) Tajikam on facebook?
SHA DOKHT Icon : (01 May 2013 - 12:12 AM) Like our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook...541604162529143
Sohrab Icon : (29 March 2013 - 08:31 AM) H again, I thought the site would be closed, but it's still running.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:17 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:16 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 10:00 AM) Tajikistan was inhabited by the races of Cyrus the great (Sultan skindar Zulqarnain). The achmaniend dynasty ruled the entire region for several thousnd years.Cyrus the great's son cymbasis(Combchia)with forces migrated to Balkh ancient Bactaria or Bakhtar. Sultan Sumus the desecndant of Cyrus the great faught war against Alaxander of Macdonia in Bakhtar current tajikistan.
this ruling class was inhabited in the areas, like Balkh,fargana,alai,Tajikistan,badakhshan,Kabul,Takhar,Tashkorogan,Khutan,kashkar,Swat,Kashmir,Peshawar, hashtnager,Dir, Bajour,Gilgit,for serveral thaousand years.
Gabaro_glt Icon : (26 March 2013 - 09:46 AM) hellow
Gabaro_glt Icon : (25 March 2013 - 10:48 AM) Asssssssssalam o Alaikum
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:22 AM) I would like to here something from a tajik brother/sister living in Tajikstan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:20 AM) I have traced my ancestors migrated from Panj and Balkh ancient
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:19 AM) I am desendant of Sultan behram Gabari Tajik living in GilGit pakistan
Gabaro_glt Icon : (22 March 2013 - 05:17 AM) Salam to all brothers
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:48 AM) we are on facebook. Tajikam on facebook
Parsistani Icon : (01 June 2012 - 10:47 AM) salam guys.
Azim-khan Icon : (19 May 2012 - 11:19 AM) salom bachaho )
Resize Shouts Area

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fundraising Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:53 AM

Great! I am so excited about it. You contribution will boost our enthusiasm :)

I am sure that GulAqha will surely help with that. He knows and I believe in him. We are all together, no matter where are in the world right now. This idea brings us together.

PS: and it's also great that I can call you my brother, too. :) Rostam Jaan.

Peroz bemoned,

Pors.

#42 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:55 AM

[quote=PORS;3849]Great! I am so excited about it. You contribution will boost our enthusiasm :)

I am sure that GulAqha will surely help with that. He knows and I believe in him. We are all together, no matter where are in the world right now. This idea brings us together.

PS: and it's also great that I can call you my brother, too. :) Rostam Jaan.

Peroz bemoned,

Pors.[/quote]

Yak jahaan sepaas for your kind words and brotherhood :)
It really means alot for me!

#43 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 14 December 2007 - 05:46 PM

I know this is picky thread, because it's about money and not everybody has an opportunity to get online (or even have an online account) and donate for the idea that Gulaqha suggested. However, I do believe that there are some of us who can definitely contribute to the donation and realize the idea, print a very nice map of our land. We need co-operation and without it, it would be very hard to achieve our goal. I know some of you might say "it is the same story", but it does mean alot to us.

Here what I suggest for us to do. FirstlyGulAgha, we need to set a deadline for the donation. It can't go forever. After we set up a date, we will be counting everyday left in order to remind us that the realization of this idea is very significant to all of us. Secondly, if we reach the deadline without sufficient funds, then we will calculate how much more money we need and will divide it among those who can further donate for the project. Nevertheless, there are some people in this forum who have an opportunity to bring this idea on the stage of realization.

No matter what is your current financial situation is, please leave comments, suggestions and ideas for the future of such projects. Don't place yourself in the the corner of the forum and leave the forum without any comments or your personal perspective. Once Socratus said: "Call, so we could hear you." In our case, please feel free to leave "comments, suggestions and ideas" so all of us could hear and do something for our betterment. It is important for us. Thank you all.

Truly,

Pors.

#44 User is offline   Administrator Icon

• Sar Dabeer
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 16 December 2007 - 02:21 AM

[quote=PORS;3953]I know this is picky thread, because it's about money and not everybody has an opportunity to get online (or even have an online account) and donate for the idea that Gulaqha suggested. However, I do believe that there are some of us who can definitely contribute to the donation and realize the idea, print a very nice map of our land. We need co-operation and without it, it would be very hard to achieve our goal. I know some of you might say "it is the same story", but it does mean alot to us.

Here what I suggest for us to do. FirstlyGulAgha, we need to set a deadline for the donation. It can't go forever. After we set up a date, we will be counting everyday left in order to remind us that the realization of this idea is very significant to all of us. Secondly, if we reach the deadline without sufficient funds, then we will calculate how much more money we need and will divide it among those who can further donate for the project. Nevertheless, there are some people in this forum who have an opportunity to bring this idea on the stage of realization.

No matter what is your current financial situation is, please leave comments, suggestions and ideas for the future of such projects. Don't place yourself in the the corner of the forum and leave the forum without any comments or your personal perspective. Once Socratus said: "Call, so we could hear you." In our case, please feel free to leave "comments, suggestions and ideas" so all of us could hear and do something for our betterment. It is important for us. Thank you all.

Truly,

Pors.[/quote]

Great Idea Pors jan. The deadline for this fundraising will be January 15 2008.

#45 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 December 2007 - 12:36 PM

i still dont know how to pay my share , i have got credit card, does it work? and pay to who?

#46 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:22 PM

why don

#47 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 December 2007 - 05:53 PM

[QUOTE=Parsistani;4241]why don

#48 User is offline   Parsistani Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:00 PM

i would also pay but as i said before it

#49 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 26 December 2007 - 06:36 PM

[QUOTE=

Ps:check ur mail[/QUOTE]

sorry, i didnt see it.

#50 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:44 AM

Doorood,

One thing we need to get into consideration! IDEAS DO NOT WAIT! If we wait, we might never get the idea realized. I strongly encourage all of us, to do it NOW. Even if it's a small thing, it is still better than nothing. We can't talk always, we need more actions and more realizations. Thinking is good, but not too much. "Think twice before acting, but never let the opportunity go."

Parsistani jaan, if you can draw a map, that's great. We will have more. I encourage you to draw it as soon as you can and share it. Do not wait even for a second when it comes the realization of your greatest ideas, because later you might not be able to bring that on.

Rika Khana jaan, I am sorry that you have been having problems with donating. Do you have paypal account? If you have it, that way is going to be easier. Since, many of us were having problems with paypal, because we don't have paypal account, but if you could create a paypal account and donate it, I am pretty sure that it's going to work fine. If it does not, please let us know as soon as you can. Thank you.

GulAgha could you please post how much more money do we need? I am sure we can have that money. It is very important for us to have it realized. Looking for all your replies.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.

#51 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:45 PM

[quote=PORS;4310]Doorood,

Do you have paypal account? .[/quote]

how can i have that?

#52 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 30 December 2007 - 06:20 PM

Doorood Rika Khana jan,

Easiest way is to go to here: http://www.paypal.com

Under "log in" there is "New to PayPal. Sign up." Just click on it and on the next window, choose the country and language you live in and speak in. After that, you need to enter your address and personal (included security) information and click "agree with terms and conditions" and that's going to be it. After that you will have PayPal account and if you pay that way, it's more convenient and more securer.

If you have any questions further, I would be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your donation. Your help does mean a lot for all of us.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.

#53 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 31 December 2007 - 08:07 AM

thanks, i will make an account today when i go home.

someone suggested if we can draw a map that shows where tajiks are living. i think thats much more important for us.

#54 User is offline   Rostam Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 31 December 2007 - 09:01 AM

Hello,

I need the address and BIC-code of the bank, before I can pay anything!
You can also PM me ofcourse!

#55 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 03 January 2008 - 07:12 PM

[quote=PORS;4318]Doorood Rika Khana jan,

Easiest way is to go to here: http://www.paypal.com

Under "log in" there is "New to PayPal. Sign up." Just click on it and on the next window, choose the country and language you live in and speak in. After that, you need to enter your address and personal (included security) information and click "agree with terms and conditions" and that's going to be it. After that you will have PayPal account and if you pay that way, it's more convenient and more securer.

If you have any questions further, I would be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your donation. Your help does mean a lot for all of us.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.[/quote]

i had problem with creating paypal account. it is only for the US residants, in the begining it asked what country, and when i tried to fill in the form it was only for US. is there any other securer and easier way to pay?

#56 User is offline   Farangis Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Members

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:36 PM

[quote=Rika Khana;4385]i had problem with creating paypal account. it is only for the US residants, in the begining it asked what country, and when i tried to fill in the form it was only for US. is there any other securer and easier way to pay?[/quote]

Salaam,

I have the same probleem as Rika Khana brother, is there any other way to pay except throw paypal?

Greetings,

Farangis

#57 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 05 January 2008 - 08:15 AM

Dorood,

First, I have created an email account at YAHOO! server in order to register to paypal, so you can use this paypal account to donate.

Account login and password at http://www.mail.yahoo.com as follows:

Login: tajikamparsa
password: parsistani

Secondly, I have used this email address (tajikamparsa@yahoo.com) as a default email for donating. Everybody who is willing to donate can use this email address and password in paypal (http://wwww.paypal.com) to donate.

After you click "DONATE" here from this site, you will be automatically directed to PAYPAL web-page. Then use email and password provided (tajikamparsa@yahoo.com>parsistani) to log in. After you log in it asks you your credit card information. Remember, this is just only for us to donate. So, do not save your personal credit card information. After you donate decided amount, then go to history of Paypal, clean every transaction and history. So, we make sure that nobody's credit card information is saved there. To make sure, you can also log in into yahoo mail, using account provided, to clean there, too. (login: tajikamparsa pass: parsistani).

It should work fine. Please, feel free to post here immediately if you have any further difficulties.

Once again, your donation is VERY IMPORTANT for ALL of US. Please, donate as much as you can. If you can't due to your financial situation, it's okey. But those you can or want, PLEASE, help us to REALIZE, at least, such a neat and small idea for our TAJIK name.

Sepas barae hamae shoma.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.

#58 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 05 January 2008 - 08:20 AM

Dorood Gulagha,

If you could please, update fundrasing information. How much do we need altogether and how much do we have for the time being. Since, we have a week or so, we need more actions. I would greatly appreciate, if you could update how much do we need more. Thank you.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.

[quote=Gul agha;3992]Great Idea Pors jan. The deadline for this fundraising will be January 15 2008.[/quote]

#59 User is offline   Sohrab Icon

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
Group:
Research Group

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:44 PM

[quote=PORS;4428]Dorood,

First, I have created an email account at YAHOO! server in order to register to paypal, so you can use this paypal account to donate.

Account login and password at http://www.mail.yahoo.com as follows:

Login: tajikamparsa
password: parsistani

Secondly, I have used this email address (tajikamparsa@yahoo.com) as a default email for donating. Everybody who is willing to donate can use this email address and password in paypal (http://wwww.paypal.com) to donate.

After you click "DONATE" here from this site, you will be automatically directed to PAYPAL web-page. Then use email and password provided (tajikamparsa@yahoo.com>parsistani) to log in. After you log in it asks you your credit card information. Remember, this is just only for us to donate. So, do not save your personal credit card information. After you donate decided amount, then go to history of Paypal, clean every transaction and history. So, we make sure that nobody's credit card information is saved there. To make sure, you can also log in into yahoo mail, using account provided, to clean there, too. (login: tajikamparsa pass: parsistani).

It should work fine. Please, feel free to post here immediately if you have any further difficulties.

Once again, your donation is VERY IMPORTANT for ALL of US. Please, donate as much as you can. If you can't due to your financial situation, it's okey. But those you can or want, PLEASE, help us to REALIZE, at least, such a neat and small idea for our TAJIK name.

Sepas barae hamae shoma.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.[/quote]

salam,

before i use this new methode i need to ask you another question. on the top right hand site of tajikam.com i saw an icon "Donate", i believe it is connected to paypal. i followed it and it lead me to some stages of payment. is it safe and will it work if use this?

#60 User is offline   PORS Icon

• AZADANDESH
  • Icon
Group:
Administrators

Posted 05 January 2008 - 06:01 PM

Dorood,

Yes, it is all safe. You can use either way. When you click from here, it is easier and convenient.

Peroz bemaned,

Pors.

[quote=Rika Khana;4434]salam,

before i use this new methode i need to ask you another question. on the top right hand site of tajikam.com i saw an icon "Donate", i believe it is connected to paypal. i followed it and it lead me to some stages of payment. is it safe and will it work if use this?[/quote]

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users